- » Fancy Pastry
Fancy Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fancy pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fancy pastry recipes.
Fancy Puff Pastry Tarts
Roll out puff pastry; cut into 5 inch squares.
Put on baking sheets.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Fold squares diagonally to triangles.
Starting at folded side, cut 1/2 inch border strip on both sides of triangle, leaving 1/2 inch uncut at the triangle... - 31.641
Simple Danish Pastry
This gorgeously delicious Danish pastry is all-time party favorites. Throw in your creativity to make them fancy-looking! - 24.5985
You May Also Like!
Combine all ingredients except bread crumbs and butter.
Turn into a 1-quart casserole.
Combine crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over top of crab mixture.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) about 35 minutes, or till hot through and crumbs are golden.
Planning a... - 37.9893
Fancy Cherry Pie
Fancy cherry pie is a beautiful cherry pie made with a cooked cherry filling in a baked pastry shell. The cherry pie filling is made with cooked cherries along with cornstarch and sugar. Topped with baked cutouts, the fancy cherry pie is good to look at and... - 35.9167
1. Prepare piecrust mix, or make pastry from a favorite two-crust recipe.
2. Drain sauerkraut very well, then pat between paper toweling to remove excess moisture; chop fine. Combine with cheese and red-pepper seasoning in a small bowl.
3. Roll out half the... - 27.653
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F
2) Rinse and drain sauerkraut. Place between paper toweling and pat to remove excess moisture.
3) Chop finely.
4) Make piecrust mix or pastry from your favorite two-crust recipe.
5) In a small bowl mix... - 40.3862
Fancy Chicken Puff Pie
In medium saucepan, over medium-high heat, melt butter; sauté shallots lightly stir in flour; cook 3 minutes.
Add broth and sherry.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; season to taste with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Reduce heat to low and simmer 5... - 38.2566
Fancy Pastrami Canapes
Place slices of bread on cutting board.
Mix butter with mustard and horseradish; spread evenly over bread.
Place slice of pastrami on each slice of bread, trim crusts and cut into two triangles.
Arrange canapes on shredded lettuce.
Mix pate with sour cream... - 30.3054
Fancy Baked Potatoes
Preheat oven to 400 Â°F (200 Â°C).
Prick potatoes with fork to allow steam to escape during cooking. Bake about 1 hour in oven, depending on size.
When cooked, remove potatoes from oven. Cutting lengthwise, slice off thin top from each potato. Spoon out... - 25.4763
Grace's Chocolate Fancy
1. In a small bowl, break chocolate into pieces and melt the chocolate over a pan of simmering water or place in the microwave.
2. When the chocolate has melted, pour in oil and stir to blend into the chocolate.
3. On a clean marble or... - 44.9812
June in this video shows you how to use a ready made pie crust and pie filling to make a blueberry pie! Watch the video to know more, and note June could get a little too humorous! - 48.2175