- » Fancy Cookies
Fancy Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fancy cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fancy cookies recipes.
Coconut Wine Filled Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a food chopper, put coconut and raisins and process well.
3. Put wine, a pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon sugar to it.
4. Cook the mixture on low flame until heavy.
5. Keep stirring while... - 48.2934
Chocolate Wine Cookies
Sift flour, baking powder, and cinnamon together onto clean working surface; shape into ring.
Place egg, pecans, butter, sugar, sherry, and 1/2 cup melted chocolate in center.
Blend mixture with pastry scrapers until smooth dough is formed.
Roll dough on... - 45.9892
Wine Must Cookies
Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon and cloves into a large bowl, making a well in the centre.
In a smaller bowl beat the olive oil with the honey, petimezi, grated orange zest and 125 ml (4 fl oz) orange juice and pour into the well.
Mix... - 39.7117
Cream first six ingredients together.
Add baking soda dissolved in the hot water.
Stir in remaining ingredients and drop by small spoonfuls 2 inches apart on greased cooky sheets.
Sprinkle with more chopped Brazil nuts and bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 375F. - 31.1144
Quick Ghost Cookies
In top of double boiler over simmering water, melt confectionery coating, stirring occasionally.
Dip cookies into chocolate, covering completely.
Set on waxed paper to cool.
Brush ends with a pastry brush dipped in chocolate where fingers touched... - 27.7518
Combine Biscuit Mix with about 2/3 cup water or milk enough to make a soft dough.
Turn onto a lightly floured board or pastry cloth and knead a few times.
Roll or pat dough to form a a 5- x 10-inch rectangle.
Brush with melted butter.
Brush with marmalade or... - 27.7381
Red Velvet Cake Cookies
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, beat butter until light and fluffy.
3. Drop sugar, egg, food color, vanilla, and apple cider vinegar. Beat to... - 0
Fancy Cookies Recipes By Category