Sliced Baked Potato
- » Fan Sliced Baked Potato
Fan Sliced Baked Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fan sliced baked potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fan sliced baked potato recipes.
Betty's Baked Potato Fans
Baked Potatoes make a great accompaniment to almost any meal! Chef Betty adds some fresh herbs to it, giving an added flavor to the Potatoes. Baked Potato with Herbs can be served along with any steak or entrée. - 107.193
Simple And Fast Baked Potato Fans
When you are looking for something warm and comforting to munch on, baked potato fans can make as the best pick. This baked potato fan recipe by Betty is a cinch to make. Reassuringly simple and quick, this yummy potato fare looks stunning and tastes... - 92.933
Yukon Gold Potato Fans
Baked potatoes maybe easy to cook, but these Yukon Gold Potato Fans are crunchy, easy to make and a ton of fun to eat! - 123.495
Cheesy Potato Fans
How often do you come across a good Cheesy Potato Fans recipe? You are fortunate enough to have just hit this page and found one. It is an ideal Side Dish. Surely, Cheesy Potato Fans is a recipe one can try out any time. - 38.768
Parmesan Potato Fans
Wash potatoes, and pat dry.
Cut each potato into 1/4-inch slices, cutting cross wise and to, but not through, bottom of potato.
Cut potato should resemble a fan.
Allow potatoes to stand in ice water for 5 minutes to open slices.
Place butter in a 1-cup glass... - 34.5762
Grill Roasted Chicken With Potato Fans
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the chicken, pat dry with paper towels.
Rub inside and outside the chicken with a cut side of the lemon.
Sprinkle inside and... - 43.6168
Easy Cheese & Onion Slice
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Boil potatoes for 15 mins until tender, then drain well and smash a little. Cool slightly.
2. Mix the cheese, cayenne and onions with the smashed potatoes and stir to make a mouldable filling. Roll out the pastry and... - 30.9718
Creamy Cheese & Potato Bake
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5 Boil the potatoes for 3 mins to soften a little, then drain. when cool enough to handle, slice into 5mm pieces. Cook the onion in the butter in a pan until softened, about 5 mins, then pour over the wine, milk and cream and... - 32.0534
Cheddar Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Stuffed Baked Potatoes is simply a delicious side dish. Try this Stuffed Baked Potatoes; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 43.5066
Crispy New Potato Bake
1. Heat oven to 240C/220C fan/gas 9. Boil the potatoes until the softer side of cooked, about 12 mins. Drain, slice in half, then tip into a bowl. Tip the capers, olives and herbs on top of the potatoes, then add most of the oil and a little seasoning. Stir... - 28.6298
Creamy Twice Baked Potatoes
Twice Baked Potatoes is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Twice Baked Potatoes dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 43.2082
Sweet Potato & Parsnip Bake
1. Boil the sweet potatoes and parsnips for 20 mins in salted water until tender. Drain really well, then roughly mash with half the creme fraTche and half the sage, the mustard and salt and pepper. Pile into a buttered ovenproof dish and smooth over.
2. Heat... - 31.8945
Baked Ricotta Stuffed Tandoori Potatoes
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas
2. Flatten the rounded ends off the potatoes by cutting slightly at either ends thereafter using an apple peeler and small knife hollow out the potato, leaving a 1-2cm edge all the way around.
3. Combine... - 43.4646
Cut potatoes crosswise into 1/4-inch slices, raking care nor to cut all the way through so that potato remains intact.
Place cut side up in a shallow pan coated with cooking spray.
Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Brush potatoes with margarine... - 35.4238
Twice Baked Potatoes With Goat's Cheese
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Prick each potato a few times with a fork. Place in the oven and cook for 1 hr. Remove from the oven and, using a tea towel to protect your hands, cut them in half lengthwise. Use a spoon and scoop out the flesh, leaving... - 24.4228
Sweet Potato And Rosemary Soup With Garlic Toasts
1) Pre-heat oven to 200C/ fan 180C/gas 6.
2) In a large saucepan, heat the oil.
3) Add the onions and stir fry them till they become soft.
4) Add 2 crushed garlic cloves to the onions and sauté for a minute further.
5) Add the sweet... - 38.7335
With a sharp knife, cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
Slice each half widthwise six times but not all the way through.
Fan potatoes slightly.
Place in a shallow baking dish.
Brush potatoes with butter.
Sprinkle with paprika, parsley, salt and pepper.
Bake... - 35.6959
Curried Potato Pasties
1) Pre-heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a large pan, heat water and add the potatoes. Cook for about 8 minutes till they soften. In the final minute of cooking, add the peas. Remove from heat and drain the water. Set them... - 45.4272
Deep Dish Cheese Onion And Potato Pie
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) Grease a ceramic or metal pie dish, or shallow cake tin, about 23cm wide with butter or oil, and coat a thin layer of flour.
3) Separately, mix the grated cheddar cheese with the creme... - 44.1822
Sweet Potato Pie
Sweet Potato Pie is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this sweet potato recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 45.1694
Amazing Alfredo Potatoes
FAN FRIDAY : Alfredo Au Gratin Potatoes, Southern & Puerto Rican Thanksgiving, Inside my Fridge (Fridge Tag), & Fun Bloopers - 90.4835
Potato And Cheese Gratin
If you are looking for an easy yet delicious side dish recipe, then try the classic Italian recipe detailed in this video. You will love it! - 113.086
Potato Gratin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas
2. Grease a 23-25cm pie plate and set aside
3. Cut the pastry into half and roll out one section to fit the pie plate. Roll out the second section to make a lid that will fit over the pie. Set aside till... - 42.9137
Warm New Potato Salad With Bacon And Blue Cheese
1) Pre-heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas mark 7.
2) In a roasting tin, place the potatoes rubbed with 1 tbsp of oil and some salt. Roast in the oven for 20 mins.
3) Take it out and add the onions to the tin. Jostle the tray and return it... - 42.6918
Cheesy Leek And Potato Pie
1. Put the leeks, butter and herbs in a pan, cover and cook over a low heat for about 20 mins until very soft, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, put the potatoes in a pan of cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 4-5 mins until just cooked. Drain the... - 31.9371
Bubble & Squeak Croquettes
1. Melt the butter in a pan, then fry the onions and bacon together for 10 mins until the onions are soft and bacon has started to colour. Add the cabbage or sprouts to the pan with a good grinding of black pepper. Stir well, then add a splash of water and... - 35.2773
Duck Breast With A Port Sauce Spinach And Pommes Dauphinoise
1) Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas.
2) Nicely boil the potatoes for 5 minutes, then drain well.
3) Butter the 4 x 200ml ramekins.
4) Combine the creams, nutmeg, garlic and seasoning with 1/2 cheese. Arrange the potatoes in the... - 45.4048
Potato Pie With Beaufort Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Steam (for preference) or boil the potatoes in salted water until tender, then cool and peel. Slice moderately thickly and put to one side.
2. Place the cream in a saucepan with the garlic, bring to the boil, then... - 38.7749
Pork Pie With Sweet Potato Biscuits
Pork Pie With Sweet Potato Biscuits is one of my favorite recipe that is ready in no time. Try out our Pork Pie With Sweet Potato Biscuits recipe. I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! These Pork Pie With Sweet Potato Biscuits delliver... - 39.1035
Sweet Potato Falafels With Coleslaw
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Oil a baking sheet and set aside
3. Microwave the sweet potatoes whole for 8-6 minutes until they are soft.
4. Set them aside to cool a little. Peel them and set aside for later
5. In a... - 47.1119
Potato And Cheese Bread
1. To a bowl add the flour and combine along with the yeast and salt.
2. Adding in the water, stir quickly such that it becomes a malleable dough.
3. In an oiled polythene bag, place the dough after kneading for 10 minutes to become smooth and... - 45.3697
Potato And Onion Frittata With Gruyere And Thyme
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with water and add 1 tsp salt. Bring to the boil and cook for 20-25 mins or until tender. Drain the potatoes well and return to the pan on a very low heat to dry out for a... - 38.2019
Baked Flounder With Vegetables
If you are a seafood fan, then this Flounder recipe is one you would like. This baked flounder with vegetables is a simple and easy recipe that is just right for even the amateurs or beginners to the world of cooking. So if you love seafood, put on that... - 37.1604
One Pan Chicken Bake
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the chicken, potatoes, lemon, garlic, pepper and thyme onto a large baking tray. Drizzle with the oil, season to taste, then roast for 30 mins.
2. Add the olives and tomatoes to the pan. Stir them around in any juices,... - 30.2233
Veggie Bean Bakes With Salsa
1. Boil potatoes for 10 minutes until tender.
2. Drain add to a bowl and mash.
3. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas
4. Roughly mash the beans with a fork.
5. Mix beans with the mashed potato and then add sweetcorn, half the spring... - 46.2194
Venison Loin With Potato Rosti Watercress Puree & Roasted Beetroot
1. For the venison jus, fry off the trimmings or stewing venison with vegetable oil in a pan until a deep brown. Remove with a slotted spoon. Add the shallot and garlic, then cook over a medium heat for 7-8 mins or until golden, scraping the base of the pan... - 38.6973
Leek And Herb Stuffed Jackets
1) Pre-heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas mark 7.
2) In a microwaveable bowl, add in the leeks with a little water. Microwave the dish on High for 3 minutes. Take it out and set it aside.
3) Next, microwave the potatoes on High for 10 to... - 35.7035
Sausage And Sauerkraut
Sausage And Sauerkraut is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Sausage And Sauerkraut recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 27.3152
Little Dauphinoise Stacks
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Heat the milk, cream and garlic in a pan, season well, then add the potatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
Cool a little, then fish out the garlic and layer the slices of potato in a large rectangular baking dish, pressing... - 32.7055
Green Garden Veg Pie
1. In a saucepan, melt butter, add in flour and mustard powder and allow to cook ro a minute
2. Add in the milk slowly and stir around to avoid lumps; keep stirring while it bubb;es and thickens to a creamy consistency
3. Turn the heat off, reserve a... - 48.0002
No Fuss Shepherd S Pie
1) In a medium sized saucepan, heat the oil.
2) Add the onion and carrots and sauté for a few mins.
3) When they are tender, turn up the heat and add the lamb. Brown the lamb. Remove all excess fat.
4) Pour in the tomato puree and Worcestershire... - 45.3912
This is an amazing recipe of meat Filling for meat pastries. This delicious filling is sure to win your cooking quiet a few fans. Try the Filling. - 34.2758
Fantastic Fish Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 230C/210C fan/ gas 8.
2. Add the potatoes to salted boiling water and boil again for two minutes.
3. To the same boiling water, put in eggs and time the cooking process to 8 minutes for hardboiled eggs. By this time, the... - 46.2644
Corned Beef Hotpot With Runner Beans
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas.
2) Butter a 2-litre ovenproof dish or lidded casserole.
3) Place a layer of the corned beef at the bottom. Season gently with the salt and black pepper, then place the layers of onions, thyme... - 44.883
Fish And Chips With Mushy Peas
1. Preheat the oven to fan 180C to 200C.
2. Peel and cut the potatoes into thick strips
3. Lightly toast the bread.
4. Blend for a few seconds in a food processor to make coarse breadcrumbs.
5. Empty onto a dry plate and set aside.
6.... - 40.9178
Easy Chicken Pie
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas
2. In the oil fry the onion and chicken for 5-10 minutes such that the onion is soft and the chicken golden.
3. Pouring over the stock, let it boil and simmer for 20 minutes such that the chicken is... - 43.6452
Connecticut Supper is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Connecticut Supper; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 42.7861
Spanish Chicken Pie
1. Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Allow potatoes to boil for about 15 to 20 min to turn tender. Drain, place back in the pan, add 2 teaspoons paprika and seasoning and mash well.
3. In a large pan, heat oil. Add garlic and... - 46.043
Rude Boy Fish Pie
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Using a foil, wrap potatoes, place on oven shelf and bake for 90 minutes or till well cooked.
3. Take a large pan, heat butter with olive oil. Add pancetta and fry for a minute.
4. Stir in... - 47.8836
1. In a bowl, rub butter or lard into the flour, add apinch of salt and about six tablespoons of cold water; work all this up into a form dough
2. Cut the dough equally into four and chill them for about twenty minutes
3. Heat the oven to 220C/fan... - 43.8938
Pea Pakora Pockets
1) Pre-heat oven to 200C/fan or 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a saucepan, boil the potatoes for about 8 mins or till they become soft. Add in the peas in last couple of mins. Take the pan away from heat and drain the water.
3) Remove out... - 43.1271
Hearty Frittata is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Hearty Frittata dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 42.9861
Beef 'n' Sausage Tarts
Beef 'N' Sausage Tarts is an irresistible side dish that you simply can't resist. Try this Beef 'N' Sausage Tarts dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.5289
Steven's Calves Liver With Crisp Pancetta And Marsala Sauce
1) Pre-heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) Clean the potatoes skins. Puncture tiny holes on them with a fork and then place themon a baking sheet and bake for 1 hour or till they are soft.
3) Then, cut them in halves and scoop... - 41.9036
Peel strips from the oranges with a potato peeler and cut each strip into thin shreds.
Finely grate the lemon zest and put aside.
Cut the oranges and lemon in half and squeeze the juice.
Reserve 1 tbsp juice and put the rest in a small pan with the orange... - 44.0625
Roast Chilli Chicken & Hot Squash Roastics
Roast chili chicken and squash is a simple and spicy chicken recipe cooked with butternut squash. Brushed with a ginger, garlic and chili paste, and roasted in a pan, the chili chicken and squash can be served with rice or potato salad - 43.1061
Biryani Filo Wreath
1. Cook the beans and cauliflower separately in pans of boiling salted water. When just cooked, cool in iced water, then drain and set aside. Bring the potatoes to the boil. When just cooked, drain and set aside. Cook the rice in a pan of boiling water until... - 38.7009
Women's Day Mimosa Cake
A pretty yellow mimosa cake to celebrate the women in your life... Happy Women's' Day! - 135.132
Chorizo Chicken With Chilli Wedges
1. Preheat your oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7
2. On a baking sheet, place the sweet potatoes, toss with some oil, chilli flakes and seasoning
3. Roast for ten minutes for then reduce the temperature to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
4. Over each of... - 39.5236
Pozharsky is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Pozharsky recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 42.962
Winter Tuna Nicoise
1) Pre-heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a large baking tray, toss the potatoes with 2 tsp oil and some seasoning.
3) In the oven, roast the potatoes for 20 mins until they are crisp, golden and cooked through. Stir once... - 47.8195
Roast Rib Of Beef For Two
Heat the oven to 230C/fan 210C/gas 8.Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes.
Put the fat into a small baking tray (keep back a tbsp for the beef) and put in the oven to get really hot.
Drain the spuds and put them in the hot fat, turning so they are... - 38.6506
Herrings Rolled With Mustard And Pancetta
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas mark 7.
2) Place the fillets with skin-side down and brush them with mustard.
3) Top each fillet with a pancetta slice.
4) Starting from the tail end, roll up the fillet up with pancetta into... - 38.8784
Roast Summer Vegetables & Chickpeas
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Tip all the vegetables into a large roasting tin and toss with the coriander seeds, most of the olive oil and salt and pepper. Spread everything out to a single layer, then roast for 45 mins, tossing once or twice until... - 36.2124
Golden Beer Battered Fish With Chips
1. In a large bowl mix the flour, cornflour, baking powder and turmeric, thereafter season and spoon 1 tablespoon onto a plate and set aside.
2. Into the bowl add in the beer and water slowly, using a wooden spoon and stirring such that it... - 43.2708
Foil Poached Salmon With Dill And Avocado Mayonnaise
1. Preheat your oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas 2; oil a sheet of extra wide foil and put the salmon in it
2. In the body cavity, add the onion, bay leaves dn half of the dill; spoon over the wine and seasin with salt and pepper
3. Bring the ends of... - 43.9392
Honey Slow Roasted Duck With Orange Thyme And Baby Gems
1. Preheat oven to 140C/120C fan/gas 1.
2. Using a sharp small knife, score duck breast skin, keeping the meat intact.
3. Arrange on a wire rack kept above a sink and pour 2 kettles boiling water. Use kitchen paper towels to dry them.... - 47.3709
Rick Stein's Roasted Salmon With Salsa Verde
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. To make the salsa verde: chop the parsley, mint, 3 tbsp capers, anchovy fillets and 1 garlic clove together, on a board, into a coarse paste, then season to taste.
2. Line the base of a large baking tray or roasting tin... - 37.7935