- » Famous Sugar Cookies
Famous Sugar Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of famous sugar cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for famous sugar cookies recipes.
Pam's Famous Cut Out Sugar Cookies With Cream Cheese Frosting
Cream together frosting mix, powdered sugar, low-fat margarine, almond, vanilla, and skim milk with an electric mixer.
Add 1/2 cup Egg Beaters and continue to blend.
Stir in 3 cups self-rising flour.
Place the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Roll... - 38.1217
You May Also Like!
Famous Oatmeal Cookies
Beat together shortening, sugars, egg, water and vanilla until creamy.
Sift together flour, salt and soda; add to creamed mixture; blend.
Stir in oats.
Drop by teaspoon-fuls onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 12 to 15 minutes. - 37.3227
Famous Oatmeal Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease cookie sheets with cooking spray or butter.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together oat, flour, soda and salt.
4. In a large bowl, cream together shortening, sugars, egg, water and... - 49.2332
Ratner's Famous Marble Heesecake
1. Make Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In large bowl, combine 3/4 cup sugar, the shortening, cake flour, egg, water, the salt and lemon peel. With electric mixer, beat at medium speed until well combined and dough leaves side of bowl.
3. Form dough... - 44.2398
I LOVE Martha Stewart and this is one of her famous cookie recipes for the holidays - 37.1514
Prepare Marie Antoinette's favorite pastries: the macaroons. - 0
Caramel-filled Chocolate Cookies
How to make the famous Caramel-Filled Chocolate Cookies, a savory snack recipe! Try this Caramel-Filled Chocolate Cookies for once; I bet, your friends and family will be asking for more! - 45.3723
Cookiemonster / Elmo Sesame Street Cupcakes
Kids just love the sesame street cookie monster don’t they? This Halloween don’t make something scary for your toddlers, make them something sweet! Watch this video where Barry and his cute little kiddo Phoebe are making Sesame Street themed cupcakes -... - 127.481
Grandma's Lemon Meringue Pie
Does the name Lemon Meringue make your mouth water? Here is Grandma Ruth showing you how to make a quick Lemon Meringue Pie. With a great amount of ease, and assistance from her granddaughter, she shows you how to do this best! - 99.3683