- » Family Oatmeal
Family Oatmeal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of family oatmeal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for family oatmeal recipes.
Stir oatmeal, water and salt together in l 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave 6 to 8 minutes on HIGH, or until creamy, stirring once.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes, covered.
Serve with milk and granulated or brown sugar. - 20.6784
Stir oatmeal, water and salt together in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 6 to 8 MINUTES on HIGH, or until creamy, stirring once.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes covered.
Serve with milk and granulated or brown sugar. - 19.1507
You May Also Like!
Oatmeal Raisins Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Beat together shortening, sugars, egg, water, and vanilla until creamy.
3. Combine flour, salt, and soda. Add to creamed mixture. Add raisins and rolled oats. Mix well.
4. Drop by rounded teaspoonhils onto ungreased cookie... - 35.469
Oatmeal Walnut Crunchies
1. Sift flour, baking soda, salt and mace onto waxed paper.
2. Cream shortening with brown sugar until fluffy in a large bowl; beat in egg and milk. Add dry ingredients, blending well to make a thick batter; fold in rolled oats and walnuts.
3. Drop by... - 32.144
Oatmeal Currant Squares
1. Melt butter or margarine with brown sugar in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Cool slightly.
2. Stir butter-sugar mixture into egg in a large bowl. Add vanilla; sift flour, baking powder and salt into egg mixture; mix in the... - 31.3556
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
My sister likes this easy oatmeal raisin cookies recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this cookie . An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this cookie... - 47.8416
Banana Oatmeal Muffins
These oatmeal banana muffins are filled with the natural goodness of oatmeal and bananas, giving out a heap of taste with health. Flavored with allspice and sweetened with brown sugar, these muffins have to be experienced to fully appreciate! A family... - 45.3756
Stir into the cooked ingredients; mix together.
Put in greased 9 x 13 inch pan and bake at 350Â° for 30 to 40 minutes or until done.
This recipe can be frosted with either frosting, depending on what your family prefers. - 30.2992
Apple Spiced Oatmeal
I used this Apple Spiced Oatmeal as bait for making my son have regular breakfast in the morning. The apple and spice inclusions have had a magical effect in turning an ordinary oatmeal breakfast into an irresistible meal. Just try this Apple Spiced Oatmeal... - 31.0876
Oatmeal Yeast Bread
An easy to make healthy oatmeal yeast bread recipe. This recipe was given to my mother by one of her friends. She makes this bread very frequently, so that we all get a healthy diet. It is very nutritious. If you also wish to give your family a healthy... - 36.4792
No Bake Nutella Oatmeal Cookies
1. Heat a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add in the butter, milk and sugar, stir continuously until the mixture comes to a rapid boil. Continue stirring as the mixture boils for 1 full minute.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the Nutella... - 105.674