- » Family Meatballs
Family Meatballs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of family meatballs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for family meatballs recipes.
Family Meat Ball Casserole
1. Make meat balls: Mix ground beef and pork lightly with bread crumbs, egg, carrot, onion, parsley, salt, pepper and thyme until well blended; shape into 48 balls. Place in a single layer in a greased large shallow baking pan.
2. Bake in very hot oven... - 31.7797
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Combine milk, onion, eggs, and salt. Add bread crumbs; let stand for 5 minutes.
3. Add meat and mix thoroughly.
4. Shape into 4 dozen small balls 1 to 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
5. Place on baking pan and bake for 20 to 30... - 28.0305
Farfalle Pasta With Veggie Meatballs
For the sauce.
In a medium bowl, toss together the chopped carrot, celery, onion, zucchini, and garlic.
Reserve 1 cup of the mixture and set aside.
In a large skillet, heat the oil and saute the remaining vegetables for 1 minute.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the ground... - 38.5601
Oven Meatballs In Spaghetti Sauce
1. In frying pan cook onion and green pepper in oil until tender.
2. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, mushrooms, oregano, basil, garlic salt, and brown sugar. Mix well.
3. Add Oven Meatballs.
4. Simmer uncovered for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 29.2285
Anchovies & Meatballs
1. Place bread slices in single layer in a shallow dish; pour milk over; let stand until absorbed (about 10 minutes); break apart with fork into small pieces.
2. Combine meat-loaf mixture, half the anchovies, eggs, onion, lemon rind, salt, pepper and bread in... - 27.8955
Oven Meatballs In Stroganoff Sauce
1. Melt margarine in frying pan. Add onion and cook until clear.
2. Stir in flour.
3. Add bouillon, sherry, and catsup. Simmer over low heat until mixture bubbles. Stir constantly.
4. Add Oven Meatballs. Cook until heated through.
5. Add sour cream and heat 1... - 27.6927
Spaghetti With Meatballs
1. Mix the meat, crumbs, butter or margarine, parsley, marjoram and salt. Form into small balls 1 inch in diameter.
2. Saute lightly in the oil. Add the tomato sauce. Cover. Simmer 20 minutes.
3. Arrange the spaghetti on a hot platter. Pour the sauce and meat... - 30.4887
Slim Spaghetti And Meatballs
1. Combine ground beef, parsley, minced onion, oregano and salt. Shape into 18 meatballs.
2. Broil, 3 inches from heat, 5 minutes; turn; broil 5 minutes longer.
3. Combine the tomatoes, tomato paste, water, onion, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper and cayenne in... - 35.9974
Spaghetti And Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
1. Cook spaghetti, drain.
2. Combine the spaghetti-sauce mix, tomato sauce, water and oil in a large skillet; simmer 15 minutes.
3. Mix the ground beef lightly with onion, parsley, egg, bread stuffing mix, salt and marjoram until well blended; shape into 24... - 36.6044
Slow Baked Swedish Meatballs
1. Combine the bread, onion, salt,
pepper, nutmeg and milk in a large bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Stir in meat-loaf mixture until well blended; form into '36 balls. Brown in butter or margarine in a large skillet and place in a 10-cup baking dish.
3. Blend... - 34.864
Spaghetti And Meatballs
Spray a cold 3-quart saucepan with non-stick coating.
Preheat saucepan over medium heat.
Add the mushrooms, the 1/2 cup onion, the green pepper, and garlic.
Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or till the onion is tender.
Stir in the undrained tomatoes, the... - 39.4185
1. Combine ground beef, veal or pork, flour and ginger in large bowl of an electric mixer; beat until blended, then beat in cream and soy sauce, 1 tablespoon at a time, until mixture is smooth and pastelike.
2. Shape into tiny meatballs. (This amount will... - 33.2835
Vegetable And Meatball Soup
1. Saute onion, carrot, and celery in oil until tender.
2. Add remaining ingredients except meatballs. Simmer 30 minutes.
3. Make 8 meatballs with remaining ingredients. Add to soup. Simmer 15 minutes or until meat is done. - 35.2103
Meatballs In Chicken Soup
1. Cut apart chicken wings at joints with a sharp knife. Combine with onion, water, tomatoes, steak sauce, cayenne and 3 tea spoons of the salt in a large heavy kettle or Dutch oven. Heat to boiling; reduce heat; cover. Simmer 30 minutes.
2. Mix ground beef... - 28.312
Meatballs With Egg And Lemon Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 150°C (300°F/ Gas 2). Melt butter in a frying pan, add onion and cook for 3 minutes. Tip into a bowl and add breadcrumbs, meat and wine. Lightly beat one egg and stir in to mixture. Mix to combine.
2. Take a rounded tablespoon of mixture... - 35.5405
1. Mix ground beef and pork with egg, mint leaves, salt and pepper in a bowl; shape into tiny balls.
2. Bring water to boiling in a kettle; stir in onion-soup mix; cover. Simmer 10 minutes.
3. Place meatballs in soup; cover; simmer 15 minutes. Stir in... - 34.6915
Cajun Meatball Stew
1. Prepare Meatballs: Combine beef, bread crumbs, green onions, parsley, garlic, egg, salt, cayenne, pepper and cold water in a medium-size bowl. Mix lightly and shape into 24 balls. Place on a tray and chill 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in large, heavy skillet... - 35.1613
Lima Bean-meatball Casserole
1. Place beans in Dutch oven with 4 1/2 cups water. Boil 2 minutes; cover; remove from heat; let stand 1 hour.
2. Combine flour and 1/2 cup water. Stir into beans. Cook until thickened.
3. Add vegetables, bay leaf, and salt. Cover; bake at 375° F for 1... - 34.8536
Have you ever tried this wonderful Porcupine Meatballs babas. I often make it as a treat for my family especially for special occasions. Try making this Porcupine Meatballs for yourself! - 30.9494
Meatballs In Jiffy Sauce
Have delicious Meatballs in a Jiffy ! Saute meatballs and vegetables and pour sauces over them. Add rice. This makes a wholesome dish. Prepare these meatballs in a jiffy for your family. Don't forget to let me know if they liked it. - 38.1873
Meatless Raw Meatballs
Meatless raw meatballs sounds great, isn't it. Have a look at this amazing video and make a meatless and raw alternative. These meatballs are so nutritious and flavorful that you would really ask for more! - 123.944
Delicious Meatballs is a delicious dish that guarantees to snatch the limelight of any meal. This dish is always in demand at home especially for the yearly family get together. Trust me, you will love this Delicious Meatballs recipe! - 41.0761
Cocktail Ham Balls
1. Brown sausage. Drain all excess fat.
2. Mix all ingredients. Form into 4 dozen balls, using 2 teaspoons meat per ball.
3. Brown slowly in pan coated with vegetable pan spray.
4. Lower heat; continue cooking 10 minutes or until meat is entirely cooked. - 24.9337
Mom's Savory Meatballs
Mom's Savory Meatballs brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your table.Try this Mom's Savory Meatballs for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 43.9086
Your search for a great recipe for Curried Meatballs ends here! When served over hot rice, this dish is sure to please your family members. The key ingredient here is beef, flavored with curry powder. Try it and i'm sure you will be making it more often! - 46.2557
Duchess Meat Balls
1. Mix ground beef lightly with egg, milk, bread crumbs, pecans, parsley, salt and pepper until well-blended; shape into 24 balls.
2. Brown in butter or margarine in a large frying pan; stir in tomato soup; cover.
3. Simmer, stirring several times, 10 minutes... - 29.8536
Relish Meat Balls
1. Mix ground beef lightly with walnuts, lemon juice, salt, pepper, egg and bread crumbs; shape into 48 small balls.
2. Brown, part at a time, in salad oil, then return all meat to pan. Beat cranberry sauce with steak sauce and brown sugar; pour over meat... - 27.3287
Creamy Meat Balls
1. Combine ground beef, sausage meat, applesauce, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix lightly with a fork just until blended. Shape into 24 balls. Place in an 8-cup baking dish with a cover.
2. Blend mushroom soup and water in a small bowl;... - 24.0208
1. Beat egg slightly with water and 2 tablespoons of the soup mix. Mix lightly with ground beef and 1/2 cup of the rice; shape into 12 balls. Roll in remaining 1/4 cup rice, pressing it lightly into meat.
2. Heat tomato juice to boiling; stir in remaining... - 22.2134
Meat Balls In Cream
1. Pour milk over bread crumbs; let stand until milk is absorbed, then beat with a fork.
2. Mix lightly with ground beef and pork, onion, egg, 4 tablespoons of the parsley, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the salt, and pepper until well-blended; shape into 36 balls.
3.... - 30.1544
Easy Turkey Meatballs
Have you been looking for a perfect turkey meatball recipe? This video is sure going to come handy. Watch the chef share her simple recipe to prepare these yummy turkey meatballs that come with endless serving possibilities. Do give it a try. - 139.393
Scalloped Meat Balls
1. Parboil potatoes with carrots, onion and 1 teaspoon of the salt in a small amount of boiling water 5 minutes; drain.
2. Mix ground beef lightly with egg, bread crumbs, milk, thyme, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt until well-blended; shape into 16 balls.
3.... - 32.1166
Caper Meat Balls
1. Mix ground beef and pork lightly with eggs, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper and half of the capers until well-blended; shape into 72 balls; roll each in flour to coat well.
2. Brown, a third at a time, in salad oil in a large frying pan; pour off all... - 28.45
Party Meat Balls
1. Combine ground beef and veal, deviled ham, evaporated milk, eggs, onion, bread crumbs and seasonings in large bowl; mix lightly with a fork. Shape into about 72 small balls.
2. Brown, a few at a time, in vegetable shortening in large frying pan. Drain any... - 27.724
Meat Ball Chowder With Red Kidney
1 Mix ground beef and pork with egg, mint leaves, salt and pepper in a bowl; shape into tiny balls.
2 Heat water to boiling in a kettle; stir in onion soup mix; cover. Simmer 10 minutes.
3 Place meat balls in simmering soup; cover; simmer 15 minutes. Stir - 31.4372
Swedish Meat Balls
1. Combine bread, onion, salt, pepper, nutmeg and milk in a large bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Stir in meat-loaf mixture until well-blended; form into 1 1/2-inch balls. Brown in butter or margarine in a large frying pan. Remove with a slotted spoon and... - 29.945
Meat Ball Sauce
1. Mix ground beef with bread crumbs and 1/2 cup of the spaghetti sauce in a medium-size bowl; shape into 24 small balls.
2. Brown in butter or margarine in a large frying pan; stir in remaining spaghetti and tomato sauces. Simmer for 15 minutes to blend... - 23.4465
Meat Balls Veronique
1. Make meat balls: Put ground beef, apple, pear, onion and green pepper through a food chopper, using fine blade; mix lightly with eggs, corn flakes and seasonings until well-blended. Shape into 48 balls. Place in a single layer in a greased large shallow... - 30.0528
Veal And Beef Meat Balls Scandia
1, Combine ground round, bread crumbs, milk, egg white, lemon rind, and onion in a medium-size bowl; mix lightly until well blended. Shape into 24 balls. Set egg yolk aside for Step 4.
2, Combine 6 cups water and beef broth or bouillon cubes in a large... - 30.854
Meat Balls Scandia
1. Combine all ingredients (except Dill Gravy) in large bowl; mix lightly with a fork just until blended. Shape into 48 small balls; place in single layer in greased large shallow baking pan.
2. Bake in very hot oven (450°), turning balls once, about 20... - 37.1609
Curried Meat Balls
1. Mix ground beef lightly with bread crumbs, 1/2 cup of the tomato juice, salt and pepper; shape into 36 balls; roll in flour to coat well.
2. Brown, half at a time, in butter or margarine in a large frying pan; remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
3.... - 30.2149
Meat Balls Caribe
1. Mix ground beef lightly with lime rind. Shape with tablespoon into 35 small balls.
2. Saute bacon until crisp in a large skillet; remove.
3. Brown meat balls, half at a time, in bacon drippings; remove with a slotted spoon; reserve.
4. Drain all but 2... - 35.6652
Meat Ball Stew With Dumplings
1. Mix ground beef lightly with chopped onion, 4 tablespoons of the parsley, egg, bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon of the salt, 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper and mustard until well-blended; shape into 36 balls.
2. Brown, half at a time, in hot oil in a kettle or Dutch... - 31.3012
Meat Ball Miniatures
1. Mix ground beef and veal with flour and ginger in the large bowl of an electric mixer. Beat until blended, then beat in cream and soy sauce, 1 tablespoon at a time, until mixture is smooth and pastelike.
2. Divide meat mixture into quarters; shape each... - 35.1666
Spaghetti And Meat Balls
1 Cook spaghetti, following label directions, drain.
2. Combine spaghetti-sauce mix, tomato sauce, water and vegetable oil in a large frying pan; simmer for 15 minutes to blend flavors.
3. Mix ground beef lightly with onion, parsley, egg, bread stuffing, salt... - 32.8395
Meat Ball Chowder
1. Mix ground beef lightly with parsley, salt, 1/4 cup of the water, and steak sauce; shape into 36 balls.
2. Brown, half at a time, in butter or margarine in a large saucepan; remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Pour off all drippings.
3. Heat... - 33.6575
Tangy Cranberry Meatballs
Perfect for a holiday appetizer, tailgate party or family get-together, these Tangy Cranberry Meatballs come together in a jiffy using leftover gravy and cranberry sauce from your holiday meal. So easy...and so good! - 27.4272
Crockpot Meatball Minestrone
This is a fast and yummy recipe that the entire family will enjoy. From meatballs to fresh spinach it is not only healthy but very filling - 100.979
Sesame Sour Cream Meatballs
Sesame Sour Cream Meatballs is an alluring side dish recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Sesame Sour Cream Meatballs; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 42.8709
Mexican Meatball Soup
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and onion, sauté until the onions are translucent, about 1 minute.
Stir in carrots and potatoes; sauté over high heat to lightly brown, about 1 1/2 minutes.
Add tomato sauce and stock.... - 33.2744
Baked Saucy Meat Balls
1. Mix ground beef and sausage meat lightly with applesauce, bread crumbs, prunes, salt and pepper until well-blended; shape into 24 balls. Place in an 8-cup baking dish.
2. Blend tomato soup and water; pour over meat balls; cover.
3. Bake in moderate oven... - 27.128
Saucy Dill Meat Balls
1. Make meat balls: Mix ground beef and veal and deviled ham lightly with evaporated milk, eggs, bread crumbs, onion and seasonings until well-blended; shape into 72 balls.
2. Brown, a few at a time, in shortening in a large frying pan; pour off all... - 31.8057
Meatball And Mozzarella Filling
This Meatball And Mozzarella Filling recipe incorporated in pizza is good enough to surprise your family in a pleasant way . The Meatball And Mozzarella Filling is a glorious invention of the European cuisine. Dish up this Meatball And Mozzarella Filling for... - 38.0737
How to make the famous Barbecued Meatballs, a savory non-vegetarian recipe! Try this Barbecued Meatballs for once; I bet, your friends and family will be asking for more! - 30.7286
Barbecued Beef And Oregano Meatball
Do you wish to add an interesting twist to your favorite meatballs recipe? Give this Barbecued Meatballs a try and I am sure the whole family is gonna love this. - 32.8964
Spaghetti (pasta) Sauce And Meatballs
Alright meat eaters, here comes another great recipe for you guys- Italian Spaghetti with Meatballs and Sausage. This is a family recipe and it has the touch of traditional Italian cooking in it. View this recipe and cook it up this weekend to impress your... - 147.84
Meatball Supreme is a simple and tasty dish that is easy to prepare. They are just yummy with warm rice. I serve them often for weekend luncheons with family and relatives. Don't miss out on this wonderful Meatball Supreme recipe. - 39.5018
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
Sweet And Sour Meatballs is an simple dish that everyone will fall in love with. They are perfect for your weekend luncheon with family and relatives as they are both filling and tasty! Don't miss out on this wonderful Sweet And Sour Meatballs recipe. - 35.175
Rich Meatball Stew
Try this delicious version of Meatball Stew recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Meatball Stew, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 36.0944
These delicious meatballs get even better the next day my whole family loves them! The sauce is also great on ribs. - 40.3179
Moroccan Meatball Soup
Try this delicious version of Moroccan Meatball Soup recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Moroccan Meatball Soup, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 39.1384
Mini-Meatball Minestrone is a unique and winning meat ball preparation that is perfect for your special dinner treats at home. Surprise your family with this unique dish. I am sure they will love the Mini-Meatball Minestrone. - 41.6686
Meatballs And Chick Pea Curry
Here is a recipe that is traditional with a twist? This Meatballs and chick pea curry is a diversion from the traditional kofta curry, this recipe is sure to be devoured by your family and friends alike. Watch this video for a step-by-step demonstration. - 118.709
Meatballs In Sour Sauce
Trust me, this Meatballs In Sour Sauce is "oh so yummy"! I served it last night for my family and I feel like making it again tonight!! You will love it! Try this Meatballs In Sour Sauce recipe! - 44.754
Italian Style Crockpot Meatballs
Gotta love these Meatballs. I mean, what can Spaghetti do without these Meatballs, eh? This is also good as a stand alone dish. This recipe is a lazy time cooking ideal. It is pretty simple and does not involve complicated ingredients. Enjoy! - 132.082
Try the tongue tickling Greek delight Yiouvarlakia and enjoy a sumptuous treat in minutes. Treat your loved ones with the mix of meatballs and tomatoes and soon it will prove to be an irresistible favorite among everyone. With Eva you can pick such novel... - 96.7676
This is a rice mold with a meatball and vegetable filling, originally from Naples, Italy. This recipe however has been tweaked a bit using Asian flavors as well. - 48.7722
Savory Hamburg Balls
Savory Hamburg Balls is a wonderful dish and one of the only meat preparation that my mother in law likes. I prepare this addictive dish quiet frequently when my in laws come visiting. Try the Savory Hamburg Balls recipe for yourself! - 34.9098
Chicken Meat Balls
Chicken Meat Balls is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 32.3921
Chili Porcupine Balls
I serve the Chili Porcupine Balls whenever I want to complete my party spread with a tasty and unique dish! My family and guests loves it when I serve them the Chili Porcupine Balls You just have to try it! - 38.1803
One-bite Meat Balls (hors D'oeuvre)
Wish to cook something delicious, but are you short on time? Whip up an instant dinner with this quick and simple recipe for One-Bite Meat Balls (hors d'oeuvre) and sit up for a delicious dine-in with your family! - 47.5831
Porcupine Meat Balls
My sister likes this porcupine meat balls recipe. Whenever she is delighted or wants to make us the same, she cooks this dish. This dish is the favorite of all in my family.You should try this porcupine meat balls recipe. - 31.6838
Pork Ball In Tomato Sauce
Porkballs In Tomato Sauce! I haven't ever tasted a better Pork Ball preparation. This Yummy Meat ball dish is something I end up making almost every weekend and as the family cannot do without this yummy dish! Here is the brilliant Porkballs In Tomato Sauce... - 36.2004
1. Combine the pork, sausage, egg, bread crumbs, milk, onion, the salt and the pepper in a medium-size bowl; blend lightly with a 2-tine fork.
2. Form the mixture lightly into 16 medium-size meatballs; dust with flour.
3. Heat the butter or margarine in a... - 30.0482
Company Skillet Ragout
1. Mix sausage, veal, eggs, bread crumbs, parsley and the 1/2 tea spoon salt in medium-size bowl. Shape lightly into 48 small balls.
2. Brown slowly, turning several times, in a large skillet, or an electric frying pan.
3. Remove meatballs; set aside for Step... - 36.3881
Belgium Beef Balls
1. Mix ground beef with bread crumbs and 1/2 cup of the beef broth in a large bowl; shape mixture into 12 large balls.
2. Measure 6 tablespoons of the flour onto waxed paper; roll meat balls in flour to coat; tap off excess.
3. Saute meatballs in vegetable... - 35.5295
Beef Balls Burgundy
1. Combine the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, milk, 1 teaspoon of the salt and garlic salt in a large bowl, then mix lightly until well blended. Shape into 24 balls.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a kettle or Dutch oven; add onions and mushrooms; sprinkle... - 33.3498
Mini Meat Loaf Muffins
In bowl, beat egg; mix in bread crumbs, basil, mustard, salt and pepper.
Mix in beef, onions and carrot; form into 6 balls.
Place meatballs in muffin tins; top with chili sauce.
Bake in 375°F (190°C) oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink inside. - 33.3163
Beef Stroganoff Using Buttermilk
1 Combine ground beef, onion, the 1 teaspoon salt and cracked ice in a large bowl. Shape into 16 balls; arrange in a single layer on broiler rack.
2 Broil, 4 inches from heat, 5 minutes, turning once.
3 Combine water, flour and beef broth in a large saucepan.... - 32.8113
Hawaiian Burger Balls
1. Combine ground beef, egg, walnuts, salt, pepper and ginger in a large bowl; mix lightly until well-blended. Shape into 16 balls.
2. Brown in vegetable oil in a large frying pan; remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
3. Stir onions into drippings in... - 37.8597
Meat Patties Cantonese Style
1. Mix ground beef lightly with egg, bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon of the salt, pepper and ginger until well-blended; shape by rounded tablespoonfuls into 20 balls; flatten slightly to make patties.
2. Brown, half at a time, in 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large... - 34.602
Kefta Bel Harsh
Moroccan cuisine has various meatball dishes. The most popular one is "Kefta bMatecha" which is meatballs cooked in a tomato sauce topped is eggs. Today, I am going to show you how to make a unique meatball dish from Rabt, the capital of Morocco, and my city!... - 126.234
Beer-Kraut Heroes is a unique and winning meat preparation that is perfect for your special dinner treats at home. Surprise your family with this unique dish. I am sure they will love Beer-Kraut Heroes. - 38.7411
Corn Tortillas With Amelia Ceja
As one of the staples of Hispanic foods, Amelia, will show you how to make your very own tasty homemade tortillas. Paired with Ceja Vineyards 2007 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, we're sure you're friends and family will love this favorite food. Salud! - 89.324
Beef Burger Crispies
Beefburger Crispies is a delicious and filling dish. Often it gets wolfed down even before I can serve it at the dining table! Why donâ€™t you serve the Beefburger Crispies for your family this weekend. Then you will understand why my family loves it! - 41.1615
Dinner In A Skillet
Dinner In A Skillet is a delicious dish that guarantees a sumptuous meal. This dish will be loved by your guest and family alike. Trust me, you will love this Dinner In A Skillet recipe! - 37.7204
Eyeball Cake Pops
Eyeball Cake Pops are fun to make and creepy to eat at the same time! You can make the pupils slightly intense or very intense...either way, friends and family will like them because you made it for them! For this cake pop recipe, I used a mini meat-baller to... - 135.227
If you are trying to boost your intake of omega-3s, try this simple favorite. It is a great way to use convenient canned, packaged, (or leftover) salmon. The tangy lemon sauce provides a tart balance. - 49.0905
Crabmeat Stuffed Shrimp
When you are pressed for time, try preparing this quick and easy shrimp recipe at home. Beryl Stokes shares with you an easy, tasty stuffed shrimp recipe that comes stacked with crabmeat, shrimps, eggs, a slew of herbs and sauces and makes for a scrumptious... - 109.719
Paella - Howto
If Spanish dishes are the topic of the moment then Paella is one of the dishes that should always come to mind. It is very different and exclusive. Comes from a Valencia Spanish community from where it gets its name. It has many varieties today, which... - 49.9496