- » Family Chicken Noodles
Family Chicken Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of family chicken noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for family chicken noodles recipes.
Chicken Liver Noodles
1. Saute bacon until crisp in a medium-size frying pan; remove and drain on paper toweling. Pour off all drippings.
2. Saute livers slowly in same pan 3 to 5 minutes, or just until they lose their pink color; remove and set aside
3. Stir onions and green... - 31.9273
Tuna Family Casserole
Drain liquid from oranges into soup.
In a greased 8 cup casserole, combine tuna with its tasty broth, half the drained oranges, celery, onion, pepper, nuts and half the noodles.
Pour soup over all and mix lightly.
Top with remaining noodles.
Bake in a... - 35.6943
Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine just until soft in medium-size saucepan.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients, except pars ley. Heat just to boiling.
3. Pour into heated soup bowls or mugs; sprinkle with parsley. - 26.2241
Golden Crisp Rock Cornish Game Hens
1. Remove giblets from Cornish hens and chill to simmer for soup another day. Rinse hens inside and out; pat dry with paper toweling. Sprinkle cavities lightly with salt.
2. Brush hens, one at a time, with buttermilk, then shake in coating mix. Place,... - 31.3116
Baked Noodles And Chicken
1. Cook noodles, following the label directions; drain well. Place in a refrigerator-to-oven baking dish, 13x9x2.
2. Season chicken with 1 1/2 teaspoons of the salt, rosemary and pepper. Brown, part at a time, in butter or margarine in a large frying pan;... - 33.495
Chicken Noodle With Sauteed Mushrooms
1. Combine chicken breasts, water, onion, celery tops, salt and peppercorns in large saucepan. Simmer, covered, 20 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
2. While chicken simmers, cook noodles in large amount boiling salted water, following label directions;... - 32.9632
Mushroom Onion Noodles Wit Pistachio
1. Cook noodles, following the label directions; drain. Combine with onions and 1 can of the mushroom soup in a greased shallow 12-cup baking dish; sprinkle with peas.
2. While noodles cook, pull skin from chicken breasts; cut each in half. Arrange in a... - 23.8554
Baked Duet Cheese & Noodles
1. In large bowl mix cottage cheese, sour cream, 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, salt and red-pepper sauce. Stir in olives, noodles and chicken.
2. Turn into a greased 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Cover and... - 26.8059
Chicken & Noodle Casserole
1. Combine chicken with onion, celery tops, curry powder, salt, pepper and water in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 45 minutes, or until tender.
2. Remove chicken from broth; cool until easy to handle. Strain broth into a 2-cup measure; skim any excess fat,... - 36.3709
Chilled Chicken & Noodle Soup
1. Prepare soup mix, following label directions; cook 5 minutes; add celery and cook 2 minutes longer.
2. Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice; pour into bowl; cover; chill. - 20.4664
Chicken And Noodles
Remove skin from the chicken.
In a 4 1/2-quart Dutch oven combine the chicken, 4 cups water, cut-up celery, the cut-up carrots, the quartered onion, parsley, salt, 1/4 teaspoon thyme, sage or basil and bay leaf.
Bring to boiling, reduce... - 41.5632
Asian Chicken & Noodles Salad With Greens
1. Simmer chicken with water, celery tops, salt and peppercorns in kettle 1 hour, or until tender. Take chicken from broth and let drain in shallow pan just until cool enough to handle. (Strain broth and save for soup.)
2. Remove skin from chicken, then pull... - 37.3513
Chicken & Noodles With Soured Cream Sauce
1. Cut the chickens into serving-size pieces.
2. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a large skillet with a cover. Stir in paprika and flour; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Stir in salt, pepper and tomatoes (breaking with spoon).
3.Add... - 31.1752
Skewered Chicken With Noodles
1. Rinse chickens inside and out with cold water; drain, then pat dry. Sprinkle insides with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and sugar; place parsley in body cavities, packing in lightly. Skewer neck skin to back; twist wing tips flat against skewered neck skin; tie... - 37.7691
Beef Broth With Noodles
1. Brown beef in its own fat in a kettle or Dutch oven; stir in onion and saute lightly.
2. Add chicken, celery, salt, seasoned salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, bay leaf and water to kettle; heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 1 hour, or until chicken is tender;... - 33.1437
Spaghetti And Chicken
1. Melt the butter or margarine and saute the mushrooms in it 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the flour and cook over low heat 2 minutes, stirring.
3. Slowly add the chicken broth or consomme and cook 5 minutes, stirring all the time. Add the salt, pepper, cream or... - 38.0738
Chicken Spaghetti Supreme
1. Combine soup, milk, cheddar cheese, instant onion, salt, pepper and the Worcestershire sauce in a medium-size saucepan. Cook over medium heat until the cheese is melted and mixture is hot. Stir in peas, chicken and chopped eggs.
2. Toss with spaghetti in a... - 32.134
Twin Chickens Parisienne
1. Rinse chickens inside and out with cold water; drain, then pat dry with paper toweling. Sprinkle each inside with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and the sugar; place parsley in body cavities, packing in lightly. Skewer neck skin to back; twist the wing tips flat... - 39.1707
Chinese Chicken Noodles With Sesame Sauce
I got mixed reviews from my family for this Chinese Chicken Noodles With Sesame Sauce but I personally loved it. I never knew sesame sauce would go this well with Chinese noodles until I tried this Chinese Chicken Noodles With Sesame Sauce recipe. You will... - 43.0788
Chow Mein Casserole
1. Cut chicken meat into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
2. Heat oil in a medium-size skillet for 30 seconds. Add the chicken. Stir-fry quickly until chicken turns white, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in soy sauce, instant chicken broth, water and can of sauce from chow... - 38.3577
Layered Chicken Casserole
1. Trim any excess fat from chicken pieces; remove skin from legs and breast.
2. Spread onion in bottom of a 12-cup baking dish; arrange chicken in 2 layers on top.
3. Stir Worcestershire sauce into soup in can; spoon over chicken; cover.
4. Bake in moderate... - 23.7804
Baked Chicken & Rice In Cups
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a large frying pan; stir in celery and rice; cook 1 minute longer.
2. Stir in soup, milk, soy sauce, chicken, mushrooms and pimientos; heat to boiling. Spoon into a 7-cup baking dish; cover.
3. Bake in... - 28.7023
Chicken Chow Mein Casserole
1. Cut the chicken meat into strips 1/4 inch wide.
2. Heat oil in a medium-size skillet 30 seconds. Add chicken. Stir-fry quickly until chicken turns white, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in soy sauce, chicken broth, water and can of sauce from chow mein.
4. Drain... - 30.5751
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables is an alluring side dish recipe that you will surely love to use in many recipes. Try this luscious Crispy Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables; I bet everyone in your family will always want to use it. - 45.9397
Chicken Livers With Eggs And Noodles
Chicken Livers With Eggs And Noodles is a meal in itself and is perfect for a dinner. Party or a grand family dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite and it doesnâ€™t take too much time to prepare it. Try this excellent Chicken Livers With Eggs... - 47.132
Chicken Noodle Vegetable Soup
My mother likes this chicken noodle vegetable soup recipe. This recipe was given to my mother by one of her friends. She makes this soup very frequently, so that we all get a healthy diet. It is very nutritious. If you also wish to give your family a... - 39.3921
Home-style Chicken-noodle Soup
How to make the famous Home-Style Chicken-Noodle Soup, a savory non-vegetarian recipe! Try this Home-Style Chicken-Noodle Soup for once; I bet, your friends and family will be asking for more! - 38.7691
Chicken And Noodles
Chicken And Noodles is a simple dish that is a family favorite at home. I often cook this dish for lunch, during weekends so that my husband can enjoy it too. You can also prepare the Chicken And Noodles using this excellent recipe! - 44.9115
Flavorful Chicken And Noodle Casserole
Well, if you are caught in the never-ending problem of what to eat tonight, this could make for a fast and fabulous solution. Betty prepares a flavorful casserole using chicken and noodle. An ideal dish when you are in real rush, this sumptuous casserole is... - 93.996
Indo-chinese Easy Chicken Noodles
This easy chicken noodles dish is prepared in two simple steps - cook the noodles and then stir fry it along with the other ingredients. Eggs, vegetables and even meat are often other added ingredients to the noodles, flavored with soy sauce, salt and pepper. - 0
Roasted Orange Chipotle Chicken With Mung Bean Noodles
Looking for healthy meal ideas? Take a look at this Roasted Orange Chipotle Chicken with Mung Bean Noodles recipe video. This is a great meal with a lot of flavor and full of nutrition that your body needs. So give it a go and see how it goes. Happy Cooking! - 97.3341
Lasagna Roll Ups
1. Cook chicken with water, onion, salt and pepper 40 minutes, or until tender, in a large saucepan.
2. While chicken cooks, combine the spaghetti-sauce mix, tomato puree, sugar and butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan. Bring to boiling; reduce the... - 42.4003
Pasta E Fagioli
1. Saute onion and garlic in vegetable oil just until softened in large kettle or Dutch oven. Add instant chicken bouillon or cubes and water; cover; bring to boiling. Stir in macaroni shells; cook 10 minutes, or until almost tender.
2. Stir in pork,... - 35.3784
Turkey Noodle Casserole
My sister likes this Turkey Noodle Casserole recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this Turkey Noodle Casserole .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes... - 40.9298
Venture out from the everyday cooking arenas. Try out this delicious Pad Thai recipe that would transport you into the world of Thai flavors. Enjoy this simple and easy dish that you and your family would absolutely love. - 105.645
Transparent Noodles With Meat Balls
Transparent Noodles With Meat Balls is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 47.6054
This is a great entertainment dish to impress friends w/ such a easy receipe and taste like a $20.00 dish. - 36.5385
Slim Chicken Tetrazzini
1. Heat olive oil in skillet; saute mushrooms just until tender.
2. Combine dry milk, cornstarch, instant chicken broth, salt, pepper, onion powder and nutmeg with cold water in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat until the mixture thickens and bubbles... - 35.7264
Stir Fried Chicken With Vegetables
1. Combine chicken breasts, 2 slices of the onion, salt, pepper and 1 cup water in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 20 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
2. Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle; strain broth into a small bowl. Pull skin from... - 36.5383
Holiday Hangout - Home Made Noodles
Here I am sharing a Family Tradition that I have been doing for 30+ years. This is a G+ Event and hope you join me.
I remember growing up and spending time in the kitchen with my mother. She taught me how to cook and one thing that I learned was how to make... - 0
Hungarian Noodles Or Kluse
Beat all the ingredients with a wooden spoon until the dough is soft, and bubbles form.
Make dough somewhat stiff.
Cut with a spoon into boiling salted water.
Let noodles boil until they rise to the top and boil for 5 minutes.
Drain and serve with... - 36.6969
Stir Fried Subgum Topping For Noodle Pancake
I am on a spree of checking out different variations of topping for noodle cake and this Stir Fried Subgum Topping For Noodle Pancake is one of the results. I and my family were very much pleased with this Stir Fried Subgum Topping For Noodle Pancake recipe.... - 42.9641
Chicken & Mushroom Chowder
1. Heat water to boiling in a large saucepan; stir in soup mixes until blended, then carrots, celery and green pepper.
2. Heat to boiling; simmer 10 minutes.
3. Stir in chicken and cream; heat very slowly just until bubbly.
4. Ladle into heated soup plates or... - 30.4901
Country Chicken Chowder
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine just until soft in medium-size saucepan.
2. Stir in soup, water, corn, evaporated milk and pepper. Heat just to boiling.
3. Pour into heated soup bowls or mugs; sprinkle with the parsley. - 31.5418
Miso Noodle Soup With Vegetables
Miso Noodle soup is an easy and quick recipe to try at home. It is full of flavour and Your family and friends will love it. - 118.688
Easy Vegetable Hakka Noodles
Hakka Noodles - an all-time favorite! Tossed with fresh vegetables and seasoned with just salt and pepper. How easy a recipe can be? Serve this with a vegetarian or Non – vegetarian main dish. - 0
Meat-Noodle Casserole is a wonderful addition to your dinner spread! It is perfect for a grand party or a simple family dinner! Try this amazing Meat-Noodle Casserole recipe! - 37.7635
Szechuan Noodles is a delicious and easy to prepare dish. My family loves this spicy noodle dish and so I serve it quiet often. Cook a Szechuan Noodles in no time by following this recipe. - 37.8558
Gourmet Cannelloni Alla Nerone
Cannelloni Alla Nerone is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 46.4898
Judy O'grady's Ham
Judy O'Grady'S Ham is a tasty and filling noodle and ham preparation. Serve it for a grand family dinner, they will love it. Donâ€™t miss out on this Judy O'Grady'S Ham recipe! - 36.9303
Rosemary Chicken Stir Fry
Rosemary chicken stir fry is a herbed chicken stir fry made along with vegetables and mushrooms. Flavorful and appetizing, this rosemary chicken stir fry can make a full meal when served wih rice or even noodles. - 41.7084
Old Time Lemon Soup
1 Prepare soup mix, following label directions; cook 5 minutes; add celery and cook 2 minutes longer.
2 Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice; pour into bowl; cover; chill.
3 Serve in cups or small bowls, with diced hard-cooked eggs to be sprinkled over. - 24.8151
El Rancho Soup
1 Melt butter or margarine in large saucepan; add onion, beans and sugar; saute over low heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring often.
2 Stir in soups, water, parsley, pimiento and corn; heat to boiling; simmer 5 minutes, or until beans are cooked tender-crisp. - 27.0677
Jiffy Cheese Soup
1. Combine soups, water, milk, cheese and Worcestershire sauce in a large, heavy saucepan. Heat slowly, stirring often, until cheese melts and soup is creamy, but do not boil.
2. Ladle into soup bowls. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if you wish. - 27.2112
1. Separate the eggs, putting whites into medium-size bowl, yolks into large bowl.
2. Saute celery and onion lightly in butter or margarine in medium-size saucepan; stir in flour, curry powder and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly; add milk and... - 37.7449
Paprika Chicken is a terrific spicy chicken with creamy gravy that you will love to have with pasta. Enjoy this as a casual or party meal with family and friends. Come back here and express what you think about this Paprika Chicken. - 48.0079
Chicken Sopas is a soup dish filled with diced or shredded boneless chicken meat and elbow macaroni noodles. This chicken soup is a common breakfast or snack food among Filipino families particularly during the rainy season. Since this is a family favorite,... - 92.9468
Chicken Breasts Mandalay
I have given this Chicken Breasts Mandalay a mild taste with a little of veggies, fruits and lemons. Try out this Chicken And Mushroom Duet and I bet you will sure have your friends and family asking for more. - 42.0881
Microwaved Almond Chicken
This Almond Chicken is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for a family get together! An irresitible combination of chicken, veggies, and almonds - this Almond Chicken is something you must not want to miss out on! - 42.7694
Pagoda Chicken Bowl
My family loves this Pagoda Chicken Bowl and whenever any occasion comes they ask me to cook it again. Very simpe and easy dish to make this Pagoda Chicken Bowl takes in a combination of chicken, noodles, fruit tidbits and spices. A very indulgent dish to... - 39.6994
Chicken Amandine is a filling and unique dish that is perfect for your family weekend luncheons. Try feeding Chicken Amandine to those hungry mouths at your place. I am sure that they will love it! - 34.1293
Baked Chicken Stroganoff
Chicken is an easy to make everyday dish, that can make a great value addition to any menu. whether you are planning your surprise your family for lunch or have a grand party , this baked chicken stroganoff is just right. You would enjoy every moment of... - 48.1804
Chunky Chicken Soup
Chunky Chicken Soup are delicious! I prepared these last month for my boss and family when they came home. Ever since then I have been getting calls for the Chunky Chicken Soup recipe from a number of my colleagues and their wives! Try it! - 44.7222
Sauteed Chicken Livers
Sauteed Chicken Livers is a unique and tasty preparation that you can serve for a weekend luncheon. The delicious Sauteed Chicken Livers is sure to bowl your guests and family over! - 41.0207
Chinese Chicken Soup - Quick Soup
Looking for a simple dish that also scores high on taste and health. This one might just come handy. watch the video to learn an Asian chicken soup with rice noodles recipe. the dish is packed with flavor and can be easily replicated in your own kitchen. Give... - 102.412
Cheryls Home Cooking - Chicken Stroganoff
My family's favorite chicken stroganoff in a hurry. Its fast quick and easy to make. I like to share with you how inexpensive it is to cook delicious meals at home,especially if your on a budget. - 0
Chicken Chop Suey
Chicken Chop Suey is a recipe that is extremely easy to prepare. You can serve this to your family for a nice homely dinner and they will love it. The Chicken Chop Suey can be served with hot noodles. - 44.4132
Stir Fried Chicken In Hot Garlic Sauce
In Chinese cooking, garlic is used abundantly. And, here is a simple, classic recipe of the Chinese kitchen, which is now a popular take-out dish. The ingredient list of this recipe is quite large, but preparation is simple. - 0
Farfalle With Braised Bitter Greens
Farfalle With Braised Bitter Greens is a recipe with overtone of Italian flavor and spiked with virgin olive oil and cheese. The next time when you invite friends and family for a cosy meal, try Farfalle With Braised Bitter Greens recipe. You would surely get... - 44.4198
Corned Beef Casserole
Cook noodles in chicken broth or bouillon.
Drain and add corned beef, cheese, onions, cream of chicken soup and milk.
Top with crushed potato chips.
Bake at 350° until bubbly. (If desired, meat, cheese and onion may be ground coarsely.) - 31.9048
Old World Sunday Beef Dinner
I first tasted this Old World Sunday Beef Dinner at a friends place and absolutely loved it! It has always been a hit with family and friends and I am sure you will agree once you try this. So, make sure you dish out this Old World Sunday Beef Dinner and do... - 43.7122
Hong Kong Hash
Hong Kong Hash is a sumptuous meat preparation that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this dish and I so I make it often for weekend luncheons. Try this Hong Kong Hash. You wont regret it. Trust me! - 46.5261
Delicious Manchow Soup
Manchow soup is a combination of soft vegetables and crispy noodles. It is nutritious and tasty. This is a very good dish to satiate the Chinese craving. It is delicious enough to be served at a party or for the family. - 0
Oriental Salad Meal
If cabbage is not the food you love to eat, then this video is going to tell you about the nutrition in cabbage and some fun facts about this vegetable. Chef Tawnya has an interesting oriental salad meal recipe that has cabbage and many nutritious ingredients... - 111.248
Chinese Spring Rolls
Spring Roll is a filled, rolled appetizer commonly eaten in many Asian countries. They are typically savory; and prepared with vegetables or minced chicken, lamb or beef meat. The ingredients are generally flavored with herbs and spices and the crispy texture... - 0
Veal Piccata Saute Bellevue
Veal Piccata Saute Bellevue is simply by far the most delicious dish I have had. This dish brings together the flavors of juicy and sautÃ©ed meat with a lovely sauce! Surprise your family with the Veal Piccata Saute Bellevue. I am sure they will love it! - 45.7483
Baked Spaghetti Pie
Baked spaghetti pie to the dinner rescue! Creamy, four cheese baked spaghetti topped with a homemade spaghetti meat sauce. So easy to make and leftovers are just as good, if not better. Freezes well and def. a family favorite in my house! Hope that you enjoy... - 0
Roasted Carrot Garlic Soup
If you are looking for nice make ahead first course ideas for your dinner or lunch menu then this roasted garlic soup is a great preference. Here the chef has presented simple instructions on making delicious garlicky lasagna full of spices and veggies. It... - 91.4198