- » Family
Enjoy our collection of family recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for family recipes.
Family Favorite Party Mix
Sweet & salty, crunchy & delicious, our Family Favorite Party Mix is a great snack for family movie night, tailgating, or after-school snacking! - 136.04
Outdoor Cast Iron Hartman Family Clam Chowder
Seafood appetizers are good for any occasion rendering immense flavor and texture. Here is a simple recipe to make clam chowder with chopped clams, some vegetables and seasonings cooked outdoor. Enjoy the soup amid fresh natural surroundings! - 122.501
Family Favorite - Cheddar Crown Loaf
If you are making a concerted habit of baking your own bread for the family, this cheddar crown bread is a must-try. Watch Angie use a mixer fitted with a dough hook to make this impressive 32 dinner roll crown with effortless ease. If you like using your... - 121.273
Quick Family Breakfast
Your favorite chef Tawnya Rush is on a television show and she is showing how to prepare a complete breakfast for a family. It’s not a messy job and you can even get your kids to help you. First, she makes an omelette in a zip lock bag, that's so convenient... - 118.3
Betty's Family Favorite Chili With Bean
Take the stress out of your weeknight dinner meals with this quick and easy chili recipe. Betty's one-of-it's-kind-of chili with beans is healthy, comfy and is ready in a hurry. Tune into the video and you will know how simple this preparation really is. With... - 117.332
Family Dinners For Halloween Night
We all know that after our kids bring home pounds of candy on Halloween, dinner and healthy eating often goes out the window. But it doesn't have to! Chef and mom Ariane Duarte shows you how to create her family's favorite healthy Halloween dinner, chicken... - 115.233
Lee Hyori's Potato Pancakes As Seen In Family Outing (이효리표 감자전)
Ask a Korean what are the most popular snacks in Korea, you are sure to have “Jeon” on the list! Watch Aeri share the recipe of Korea’s favorite snack using potato. She got this recipe from a popular Korean TV show “Family Outing.” It is difficult... - 106.74
Family Pizza Night Goes Valentine's
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. In a bowl, add 1/8 cup of olive oil and garlic. Stir and allow it to set and fuse the flavours.
3. Remove seeds and dice bell pepper. Keep it aside.
4. Place a skillet over low heat, pour 2 tablespoons... - 101.865
Simple Lasagna For Whole Family
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a bowl add ricotta cheese and break two eggs into it.
3. Stir it well immediately.
4. For the meat sauce, add the beef into a big bowl.
5. Place the meat on medium low heat and let it simmer.
6. Add... - 96.6766
Kasper Family German Style Crepes
1. In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, and beat until frothy.
2. Drop flour, milk, vanilla, and salt in it. Blend until smooth. Pop it in refrigerator and let it rest for an hour.
3. Heat a large frying pan over low flame, and add butter... - 96.2421
Italian Dinner For Family
Wish to treat you family to a Italian fare? Chef Bhal Dave prepares an exciting slew of Italian delicacies to tickle your taste buds. From luscious lasagna to hearty soups, you will find inspiration for a three course dinner to treat your close ones. - 77.1783
Caprisian Sandwich For My Niece Suchiben & Her Family
Start your day with Italian Caprisian Sandwich and follow with Tomato soup for lunch. Bale Dave prepares this sandwich specialty from Italy and is made using basil, mozzarella cheese and tomato and also 3 colors of Italian flag. There was no better way to... - 75.7655
Date & Nut Family Cake
This date & nut family cake is a true family delight! Enjoy the goodness of dates in the lovely combination of nuts, apples and cinnamons. - 51.1734
Wilcox Family Farms Eggnog Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup sugar and melted butter.
3. Reserve 3/4 cup of mixture and press the remaining amount into a 9-inch springform pan.
4. In another bowl beat eggs with the... - 49.3988
Family Carrot Cake
1) In a saucepan, add carrots, raisins, sugar, shortening, ciinamon and nutmeg with 1 1/3 cups of water and cook for 5 minutes. 2) Keep the mixture aside and allow... - 49.0539
Family Fruit Cake
1) In a bowl, put the dried fruit, orange juice, candied peel and water and stir well to mix. Let the contents soak overnight.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
3) Grease a deep round cake tin of 7 inches and use non-stick parchment... - 48.3806
Family Size Beef Pot Pie
Family size beef pot pie is a vegetable beef pie. Cooked with added broth and wine and spiced for flavor, the family size beef pot pie also has raisins and apples in it. Baked to a brown top, it is great and a complete meal. - 47.9806
Family Circle's Best Cheesecake
1) Preheat hot oven (475°)
2) In a small bowl mix graham-cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon.
3) Mix melted butter or margarine.
4) Spread evenly over base of a lightly greased 9-inch spring-form pan.
5) Chill for sometime... - 47.3725
Family Size Chicken Pie
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) Take a pie tin 25cm in diameter and grease it with butter.
3) Take two-thirds of pastry and roll it out. Line the base of the tin with the rolled out dough. Roll out the remaining... - 47.2872
1. In a large frying pan heat oil over a medium heat and cook chicken and pork stirring, for 3 minutes.
2. Using a slotted spoon, remove from pan and set aside.
3. To the pan add onions, red or green pepper and salami and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes... - 47.1119
On roasting rack or layers of paper towels, MICROWAVE bacon 5 to 6 MINUTES on HIGH, or until crisp.
Crumble into bottom of cooked pie shell.
In medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk and seasoned salt.
In 1-quart measure, combine onion,... - 46.703
Family Fruit Cake
1. Let the oven heat to 325°F (170°C/Gas 3) and grease and line an 18 cm (7 in) round tin.
2. Combine the flour, baking powder and spices together.
3. In a separate bowl, cream the fat and sugar together until light and fluffy.
4. Put... - 46.6269
Family Pot Roast
About 3 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Sprinkle beef with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
In Dutch oven or large ovenproof pan, melt shortening; brown beef on all sides.
Add carrots and next 6 ingredients; cook several minutes... - 46.5088
Family Pizza Soup
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. With a sharp knife trim the sides of the French bread.
3. Fit the bread inside 2-cup ovenproof soup bowls.
4. Arrange bread on ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Toast in oven at 325°F for 20 to 25 minutes.
6. Take... - 46.306
Special Family Fare
1 In a 5-quart Dutch oven or heavy kettle, heat oil.
2 Saute garlic and onion, stirring, until golden, for about 5 minutes.
3 Add in the tomatoes, 1 teaspoon salt, the pepper, oregano and parsley.
4 Cover and simmer, for 30 minutes.
5 ... - 45.7527
1. On a wire rack set in a flameproof roasting dish or tin place beef, brush with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with black pepper to taste.
2. Bake for about 1-1 Â¼ hours for medium rare or until cooked as per desire.
3. In a large saucepan cover... - 45.279
Happy Family Stew
1) Wash the meat and dry it.
2) Arrange the other ingredients.
3) In a heavy pan, heat enough of the oil to cover the bottom of the pan until the oil is sizzling.
4) Add enough meat to the pan to brown without crowding.
5)... - 45.1217
Clean and wash the vegetables.
Cut the mushrooms, tomatoes and zucchini into slices, the pepper into strips and the onion into rings.
Fry the bacon in the oil until brown and the onion until translucent.
For the dough combine the cheese with the milk, 6... - 44.9465
Family Skillet Supper
Combine eggs, 1/2 cup water, onion, crumbs, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Add ground beef-textured vegetable protein mixture; mix well.
Shape into 2 loaves.
In 12-inch skillet brown the meat loaves in margarine.
Spoon off fat.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Sprinkle... - 44.7677
The Family Circle Big Burger
1) Take a small bowl and mix together mayonnaise or salad dressing, chili sauce, green pepper, and instant minced onion in it, keeping aside for later use.
2) Combine ground round lightly with seasonings and then figure the mixture into 12 thin... - 44.7356
Up Side-down Ham Loaf—family Favorite
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In an 8-by-8-by-2-inch pan slowly melt butter, over low heat.
3. Stir in sugar until smooth and remove from heat.
4. Drain pineapple well, reserving liquid.
5. Spread pineapple evenly over sugar mixture in... - 44.4277
To make gingerbread, put margarine, honey, sugar, ginger, allspice, cinnamon and cocoa powder into a small saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar has completely dissolved.
Sift flour and baking soda into a large bowl.
Add salt, eggs and cooled honey... - 44.3381
Favourite Family Meatloaf
1.Combine bran cereal, onion, carrot, zucchini, yoghurt and egg in a mixing bowl.
Set aside for 10 minutes.
2.Mix in meat, lemon rind, lemon juice, herbs and pepper to taste.
Press mixture into a lightly greased and lined 25 cm x 10 cm ovenproof loaf... - 44.2866
Oriental Family Steak
For marinade, combine 1/3 cup soy sauce, sherry, green onions, brown sugar, mustard, ginger, and garlic; mix well.
Trim fat from steak.
Place steak in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn steak to coat well.
Chill for 8 to 24... - 44.2193
Family Apple Amber
Family Apple Amber is a refreshing and unique dessert that I love preparing. This yummy dish is perfect for your parties. I serve the Family Apple Amber quiet often at home and inevitably I have become quiet popular among my relatives and friends for this... - 43.8156
Family Favorite Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a large bowl and blend milk and eggs.
3. Put chicken in the mixture, cover the bowl and allow it to chill for 6-1 2 hours.
4. Take the chicken out and dispose the milk mixture.
5. Take a 12 inch... - 43.694
Family Favorite Meat Loaf
Combine eggs with milk, bread crumbs, onion, salt, sage, and meat.
Mix well and shape into 9x5-inch rectangle or oval, or about 6-inch round.
Carefully place in slow-cooking pot.
Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
Combine sauce ingredients in small bowl; pour over... - 43.4124
Family Fish Pie
1.Remove the skin of the cod and rinse it well.
2.Take a pan, put peas and milk in it.
3.Add rinsed cod to it and cook for 10 minutes until the fish starts chipping.
4.Transfer the ingredients into a bowl and keep aside.
5.Wash the pan and heat butter... - 43.2661
Macaroni And Cheese Family Style
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a skillet, saute the ham in butter, until lightly browned.
3) Stir in the mushroom soup, milk and 3/4 cup cheese.
4) Stir frequently and cook, until the cheese is melted.
5) Stir in the cooked... - 43.1157
Family Circle's Favorite Cheesecake
1. Make crust: Generously grease a 9x3-inch springform pan with butter.Place pan in center of a 12-inch square of aluminum foil and press foil up around side of pan.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon and melted butter in a small bowl until... - 42.8674
Family Fare Chicken Vegetable Soup
In saucepan over mediumheat, bring potatoes to boiling point in enough salted water to cover.
Cook potatoes 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
In large saucepan, heat stock to boiling.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add onion, carrots, and celery; simmer 5... - 42.8365
Family Favorite Strawberry Shortcake
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together into bowl; cut in 1/2 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Combine egg and light cream; add to flour mixture.
Stir until dough clings together.
Turn dough onto floured surface; knead lightly.
Pat... - 42.7428
Family Size Blueberry Raspberry And Saskatoon Berry Pie
Line a 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
Sprinkle minute tapioca over the pastry.
In a large bowl, stir together blueberries, raspberries, Saskatoon berries, and lemon juice.
Add 3/4 cup of the sugar; stir in the flour, cinnamon, and melted butter.
Pour into pie... - 42.6155
Classic Family Fish Pie
1) In a pan, add the cod along with the peas and milk and gently simmer for 10 minutes till a fork the fish easily flakes with a fork.
2) In a bowl, strain out the contents of the pan and store in a jug and rinse out the pan.
3) Keep the fish and peas... - 42.6152
Val Cabell's Fruit Cake Old Family
Beat the butter and sugar until light and creamy.
Add the eggs, thoroughly beaten, then the raisins and currants (well washed and dried).
Chop the citron or pass it through a meat chopper, add to the other ingredients with the syrup and ground spices.
Sift... - 42.5945
Family-style Apple Cake
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Butter and flour a 10-inch cake pan with a removable bottom.
Stir yeast into warm water until dissolved.
Beat eggs and 1/2 cup sugar in a large bowl until pale and thick.
Beat in butter, flour and yeast mixture.
Add three-quarters... - 42.4048
Family Favorite Casserole
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and sauté beef and onion until brown. Drain.
2) Cook the vegetables till just tender.
3) In a slow cooker add all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4) Cook covered on High 2 hours, or Low 4-5 hours.
5) Serve hot. - 42.4036
Family Style Chicken
Cook the rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the garlic and scallions and saute, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes or until slightly softened.
Blend in the flour and cook,... - 42.2836
Old Family Favorite Toffee Squares
Cream shortening and sugar.
Add egg yolk and vanilla; blend together.
Add flour; mix together again.
Spread this mixture onto a cookie sheet by pinching pieces of dough and pressing dough to Cover the cookie sheet, working with your fingers.
Bake 15 minutes... - 42.2794
Sauteed Bean Curd Family Style
Cut the bean curd into 1 1/2 inch (4 cm) square pieces.
Cut each square diagonally into two triangles.
Then cut each piece horizontally to a thickness of about 1/4 inch (6 mm).
Heat the oil in a wok.
Deep fry the bean curd pieces (put in enough to be covered... - 42.2658
Family Baked Bean Dinner
1. Drain pineapple.
2. Into 12 x 8-inch microwave dish put in green pepper and onion.
3. Cover, microwave on HIGH 3 minutes.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine brown sugar and mustard and stir in beans and pineapple.
5. Put in to green pepper... - 42.0575
Crunchy Family Meatloaf
1. In a bowl mix well to combine beef, potato, carrot, onion, breadcrumbs, egg, tomato sauce or chutney, herbs and black pepper to taste.
2. Into a lightly greased 1 1x21 cm / 4 1/2x8 1/2 in loaf tin press mixture and bake for 1 hour at 210°C /... - 41.9742
Remove crust from bread.
Tear bread into pieces.
Combine bread and milk in a small bowl and squeeze together into a soft pulp.
In a large bowl, combine veal or beef, mortadella or ham, bread-milk mixture, nutmeg, 2 eggs, Parmesan cheese and salt and... - 41.6676
Family Style Salad
1) In a large bowl, break lettuce.
2) Cut endive and cabbage crosswise.
3) Combine, lettuce, endive, cabbage along with the remaining ingredients.
4) Toss the salad with French dressing before serving. - 41.4605
Family Whole Wheat Pancakes
1.Combine flour, baking powder and salt in one bowl.
2.Mix honey, milk, oil and egg in a separate bowl.
3.Stir in milk mixture to flour mixture and mix well.
4.Mix well to avoid lumps.
5.Take a greased skillet, pour the mixture in it using a... - 41.354
My Family Lamb Burger
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a medium bowl, mix together the ground lamb, onion or garlic salt, green onions, sherry or lemon juice, salt, sugar, basil or thyme and pepper.
3) Mix well and shape the mixture into patties. Do this gently... - 41.3334
Family Swiss Steak
Pound each piece of beef to 1/4-inch thickness.
In large plastic food storage bag, combine flour, parsley, thyme and pepper.
Shake to coat.
Arrange pieces in 10-inch square casserole.
Pour soup over beef.
Top with onion and... - 41.2265
A Family Supper
1) In a large skillet, add 2 cups of water and sausages. Cook covered for 20 minutes.
2) Slice the mushrooms, red pepper, zucchini, squash and onions. Trim the ends of the green beans and cut them in diagonal halves. Separate the broccoli florets.
3)... - 41.0584
Family Favorite Macaroni
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and onions and cook until limp but not browned. Stir in flour. Remove from heat. Stir in tomatoes, mashing tomatoes against the side of the saucepan with the back of a wooden... - 40.8104
The Fassio Family Reunion "bauna Calda"
The Fassio Family Reunion "Bauna Calda" is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this recipe is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the chicken, beef shrimp and veggies is simply heavenly! - 40.7609
Family-Style Tostadas is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Family-Style Tostadas; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 40.753
Green Salad, Family Style
1) In a bowl, tear the lettuce, watercress and endive into bite-size pieces.
2) Place rest of the prepared vegetables over the salad greens.
3) Pour over the French or cheese dressing and toss gently to coat the vegetables.
4) Serve... - 40.7019
Family-style Swiss Cheese Fondue
Melt butter or margarine in ceramic fondue pot over a moderate direct heat.
Stir in next 5 ingredients.
Stir in milk; cook, stirring constantly until sauce is smooth and thickened slightly.
Add cheese, a small amount at a time and stir until... - 40.6258
Family Favorite Shepard's Pie
In skillet over medium heat, cook beef, stirring to break up meat, until brown; pour off fat.
Add onions, garlic, and carrot (if using); cook until tender.
Add tomato paste, water, thyme, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper to taste.
Simmer for 5 minutes,... - 40.6217
Family Favorite Kabobs
Place the red potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes or until tender.
Drain and cool slightly; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine vegetable oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire... - 40.5633
Favorite Family Stew
1. In 4 qt. casserole or Country Cooker, microwave (high) stew meat sprinkled with MSG, 8-9 minutes, stirring once or twice until pink color is gone.
2. Layer with carrots, onions, celery and potatoes.
3. In 2 cup glass measure stir to blend combining... - 40.4648
Family Style Hot Dogs With Red Beans And Rice
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
HEAT oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, pepper and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
ADD beans, hot dogs, rice, broth, ketchup,... - 39.9231
Family Pleasin' Meatloaf
In medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except chili sauce.
Shape into 8 x 4-inch loaf.
Place loaf on roasting rack.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 14 to 18 minutes, or until loaf is firm and internal temperature in center... - 39.6826
Family Chicken Soup
Cream together the butter or margarine and the flour.
Place in a 12-cup (3 L) microwave-safe bowl the milk and the chicken consomme.
Microwave at HIGH 10 minutes.
Add the butter-flour mixture to the cream.
Mix with a whisk.
Add to the hot liquid.
Stir... - 39.4515
Family Favorite Macaroni And Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Following directions on the package, cook macaroni and drain it well.
3. In a medium saucepan, melt butter and remove the pan from heat.
4. Stir in the flour, salt and pepper until smooth.... - 39.302
Family Cake With Broiled Topping
1. Blend Baking Mix and sugar in mixing bowl.
2. Add water and vanilla. Beat until well mixed by hand, or about 2 minutes on medium speed of electric mixer.
3. Add egg and continue to beat until well mixed by hand, or about 1 minute on medium speed.
4. Pour... - 39.0249
The Campbell Family's Texas Sop
1) In a large stockpot, combine togther all the ingredients.
2) Cook the mixture over low heat, uncovered, for about 1 hour.
3) Take the soup bone out.
4) Gently simmer the mixture over moderate heat for another 30 minutes.
5) Allow the sauce to... - 38.7286
Family Favorite Meat Loaf
1) In a large bowl, add the eggs, milk, bread crumbs, onion, salt, sage and meat; mix well and shape into a 9x5"rectangle or oval, or about a 6" round loaf.
2) In a slow cooker, gently place the loaf; cook covered on LOW for about 5-6 hrs.
3) In a... - 38.4602
Family Baked Bean Dinner
A Family Baked Bean Dinner is truly delicious experience because this is not about the beans alone but about the irresistible pineapple chunks and the truly compelling sweet taste of the dish on the whole ! Don't miss out on this Family Baked Bean Dinner.... - 38.2698
Mix first 8 ingredients.
Pour over roast.
Refrigerate over night.
Brown meat on all sides in cooking oil in Dutch Oven.
Pour marinade over the roast.
Top with pineapple or apple rings.
Cover and cook for 1 1/2 hours at 350 degrees. - 38.2697
Family Chicken Dinner
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Wash chicken pieces and pat dry with paper towel.
4. Season the chicken with a little salt and pepper and coat it with flour.
5. In a... - 38.248
Macaroni And Cheese Family Style
Macaroni And Chesse Family Style has a lovely taste. Macaroni And Chesse Family Style gets its taste from ham mixed with cheese and macaroni. Macaroni And Chesse Family Style is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 38.2014
Family Meat Loaf
In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, rolled oats, milk, salt, pepper, poultry seasoning, eggs, Worcestershire, and onion.
Put in a loaf pan (about 5 by 9 inches).
Set aside while you prepare the glaze.
In a measuring cup, combine the catsup brown... - 38.0947
Sandham Family Mincemeat
1. Peel and grate the apple and set aside. Mix all the ingredients except the apple, whisky and bay leaves in the order they are listed.
2. Stir through the apple, then add the whisky once all the other ingredients are completely combined.
3. Pack the... - 37.6082
Family Meat Loaf
You'll simply love this Family Meat Loaf. Try this amazingly delicious Family Meat Loaf; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 37.5761
Family Favorite Chicken
On sheet of wax paper, combine crackers, parsley, seasoned salt, poultry seasoning and pepper.
In 9-inch pie plate, blend eggs and oil.
Dip chicken into egg mixture, then roll in cracker mixture, pressing lightly to coat.
Arrange chicken bone-side... - 37.4309
Family Favorite Meringue
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Beat egg whites and salt until foamy.
Add cream of tartar; beat until stiff peaks form.
Beat in 1 1/4 cups sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; beat for 20 minutes.
Place in greased 8 x 8-inch pan.
Place in oven; turn off... - 37.416
Family Swiss Steak
Cut steak into 6 pieces.
Coat with flour.
Brown on both sides in hot oil in large fry pan.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add mushrooms with liquid, onion and tomato juice.
Simmer on top of range or bake at 350° for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. - 37.2402
Blend Mix and sugar.
Add milk and vanilla.
Beat until well mixed.
Add the egg.
Continue beating until well mixed.
Pour batter into a pan (8x8x2 inches) (bottom rubbed with Swift'ning).
Bake in a moderate oven.
Frost with your favourite frosting.
Baking... - 36.5198
Family Fruit Cake
1. Grease and line an 8in/20cm ovenproof dish with greaseproof paper.
2. Mix together the flour and spice in a large bowl, then rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Stir in the demerara sugar and mixed fruit.
4. Add the... - 36.1792
Family Best Swiss Steak
1. Rub steak with flour to coat generously; brown in vegetable oil in a large, heavy skillet or in an electric frying pan; remove and set aside for next step.
2. Saute onion and celery until soft in same pan; stir in tomato sauce, water, salt, sugar, marjoram... - 36.0584
Quick Family Favorite Soup
Combine browned and drained ground beef with vegetables, tomato juice, dehydrated onion, chili powder, salt and garlic powder.
Bring to a boil.
Add dry macaroni, stir frequently for 2 to 3 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium and cook for 40 to 45 minutes. - 36.0543
Family-style Pot Roast
This family style pot roast is a beef pot roast made savory with sauces and onions. Cooked in the oven, the family style pot rost is prepared with cream of mushroom soup and onion mix for the gravy and flavored with steak sauce and worcestershire sauce.... - 35.9983
Family Skillet Supper
In 10-inch skillet, melt butter.
Add potatoes, onion, and green pepper; season.
Stir to combine.
Cover; cook over low heat 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour eggs evenly over top.
Cut meat in 3/4 x 3 1/2-inch sticks; arrange in spokes atop.
Cover; cook... - 35.7794
Tuna Family Casserole
Drain liquid from oranges into soup.
In a greased 8 cup casserole, combine tuna with its tasty broth, half the drained oranges, celery, onion, pepper, nuts and half the noodles.
Pour soup over all and mix lightly.
Top with remaining noodles.
Bake in a... - 35.6943
Family Barbecued Chicken
Coat chicken with flour and salt; fry until brown.
Place chicken in casserole.
Cook onion in butter; add celery, green pepper, catsup, worcestershire sauce, brown sugar and pepper.
Bring to boil; pour over chicken.
Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees. - 35.5689
Family Meat Loaf Ring
Combine brown sugar, tomato sauce, and mustard.
Combine beef, onion, cracker crumbs, eggs, salt, and pepper.
Add 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce mixture and stir until well mixed.
Place mixture in 6-cup microproof ring mold.
Pour remaining... - 35.536
1) In a pan or Dutch oven, slowly brown the steak for 10 minutes on each side.
2) While the meat browns, prepare the spaghetti-sauce mix with water as per the directions on the label. Add over the meat and cover.
3) Place in moderate oven at 350° for... - 35.4862