- » Falooda
Falooda, also spelt as faluda, is one of the popular dishes in South Asia. The dish is primarily prepared with the mixture of rose syrup, vermicelli, tapioca pearls and water or milk, (it is a starch which is ... More »
Falooda is a dessert prevalent from the time of Mughal periods in India. Ever since, Indians have relished this rose flavored dessert and have shared it with millions of people. It’s a royal dessert which is full of flavor and expensive, so making it at... - 138.216
Falooda With Jelly And Ice Cream
Want a little twist to your classic faluda? Follow the chef in the video, for she is making Faluda with Jelly and Ice Cream. This faluda is as colorful as the classic one but this one has the flavors of vanilla ice cream and the jelly which every child likes.... - 113.489
1. Soak tukmaria seeds for 1 hour, drain and keep aside.
2. Boil falooda sev for 2 -3 minutes, run under cold water and drain.
3. In a container mix adding milk, cardamom powder, falooda sev, tukmaria, almonds, pistachio and rose... - 109.3
Cook cornflour in one cup water till thick and transparent.
Pass mixture through a colander onto a bowl of ice and cold water to form small noodles.
Boil milk and cool.
Add all ingredients except ice cream and chill.
Mix well before serving.
Pour... - 41.1211
1. Mix cornflour with a little cold milk to a smooth paste.
2. Boil half the milk. Add half the sugar.
3. Pour over cornflour paste stirring well.
4. Return to fire and cook till thick.
5. When thick remove and pass through a colander on to ice cold water.
6.... - 40.767
1. Soak the falooda seeds in 4 teacups of water and leave for at least 2 hours.
2. Mix the cornflour very well in 450 ml. (15 fl. oz.) of water.
3. Put to boil on a slow flame. Go on stirring and cooking until the mixture becomes transparent.
4. Put the... - 33.7309
1. Mix cornflour with a little cold milk to a smooth paste. Boil half the milk and add half the sugar. Pour over cornflour paste stirring well. Return to fire and cook till thick.
2. Soak Sabja seeds in cold water and allow them to swell up.
3. Pour a small... - 32.0085
Heat milk, adding sugar, and chill thoroughly.
Mix cream and divide into 6 portions.
In each individual glass pour in one-sixth of the rose syrup and top with one-sixth of the drained subja seeds.
Add one portion of milk and one portion of ice cream to each... - 27.9498
1. Soak the tukmaria seeds in four cups of water in a small vessel the day before and place in the refrigerator.
2. Soak the wheat milk in a large vessel in two cups of water, half cup sugar, half cup rose water and when dissolved place over a medium flame.... - 23.6528
Falooda Recipes By Category