- » Fall Entree
Fall Entree Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fall entree recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fall entree recipes.
Sweet-sour Apricot Sauce
This is a quick homemade sweet and sour apricot sauce for apricot and pineapple lovers. This tastes great as a dipping or gravy. - 35.3637
Mashed Potato Stuffed Bell Pepper
1. Cut the tops off the bell peppers and remove the hull and the ribs.
2. Pre heat the oven to 425 degrees.
3. Roast the peppers at 425 degrees for 20 minutes, until they wilt and get a nice dark roasted skin.
4. Clean the potatoes and... - 111.054
Boozy & Baked Cranberry Sauce
Though firm when raw, cranberries fall quickly to even just a little heat. You don't have to bake them long. When finished, they are warm and almost melt in your mouth. This is how the cranberry is meant to be enjoyed! - 110.886
Chicken Curry Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Peel and cut the carrots in dices, and leave aside.
3. Peel and slice the onions, and leave aside.
4. In a non-stick pan heat half of the butter, and fry half of the chicken wings.
5. While frying turn... - 75.6197
Kabocha Bisque (thai Curry Soup)
Thai Curry Kabocha Bisque (Fak Thong Gaeng Leang) is the perfect fall soup for holiday tables. The subtle balance of this creamy fragrant hot-salty-sweet-sour bisque will delight your guests. - 55.0063
Chiles En Nogada
This is a very interesting dish. The first time I ate it well it was icky sweet so b careful of the sugar ratio, as when done properly it is quite nice. I especially like the heat balance. - 49.8527