- » Falafel Yogurt
Falafel Yogurt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Falafel Yogurt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Falafel Yogurt recipes.
Miniature Falafel With Yogurt Sauce
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 450°F .
2) Take a small saucepan and boil 1/3 cups of water with an additional 2 teaspoons thrown in.
3) Add the bulgur and stir it in.
4) Decrease the heat and allow it to simmer for 10 minutes... - 47.7977
You May Also Like!
Falafel With Falafel Mix
Stir together falafil mix and water until water is well absorbed; then shape into 3/4-inch balls.
In a small deep pan, heat 1 inch of salad oil to 350° on a deep-fat-frying thermometer.
Immerse falafil balls gently in oil; do not crowd pan.
Cook about 2 1/2... - 28.915
Bitesize Broiled Falafel
Bitesize Broiled Falafel makes a juicy combination with yogurt dips. This Bitesize Broiled Falafel is pretty is easy to prepare and is rich with the flavor of sesame butter, garbanzo beans and spices. Give this yummy Bitesize Broiled Falafel a try. - 37.6685
Make falafel the middle eastern specialty made from chick peas or garbanzo beans. This dish is flavored with za'atar a flavorful spice mixture. Falafel is popular in Israel, Lebanon and other Mediterranean countries. - 125.935
These homemade falafel patties are yeast leavened falafel patties made with garbanzo beans and a medley of flavorful spices. With an exotic blend of middle eastern flavors, these flafel patties can be served with yogurt with an assortement of fresh veggies... - 39.7564
Falafel With Tahini Sauce
Falafel is a Middle Eastern food made with garbanzo beans in some regions and fava beans in others. They are vegetarian and deep fried. You can bake them is you want but be careful they do not come put dry. - 123.11
Combine falafil mix and water; stir thoroughly until water is well absorbed, then shape into 3/4-inch diameter balls.
Place wok in ring stand.
Pour oil into wok to a depth of about 1 inch and heat to 350° on a deep-fat-frying thermometer.
Add falafil balls... - 26.5689
Oven Baked Falafel And Red Onion Salad With Markouk Bread
1. Put the chickpeas, crushed garlic, ground coriander, chopped onion and coriander leaves into a food processor or blender and blend until well mixed and a fairly smooth puree.
2. Beat the egg with salt and pepper, add to the chickpea mixture and blend well.... - 37.474
Drain the broad beans and dry thoroughly.
Place in a blender or food processor and blend to form a fairly smooth paste.
Transfer the pureed beans to a bowl.
Stir in all the remaining ingredients, except the oil, and season to taste.
Cover and chill for 1... - 41.4007
Fried Falafel Pockets
Soak beans in water to cover for 2 1/2 hours.
Drain water, and grind beans in the Bosch meat mincer or pound into tiny pieces.
Add the remaining ingredients, and pound together to form a paste.
Let rest 30 minutes.
Form into small walnutsize balls, and let... - 37.6005
1) Drain the chickpeas.
2) In a saucepan, combine chickpeas with water and bring to a boil.
3) Cover and cook over medium heat for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until very tender.
4) Drain the chickpeas.
5) Puree the chickpeas in food mill or food... - 46.0851