- » Falafel Salad
Falafel Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of falafel salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for falafel salad recipes.
Pear Salad Dressing, Catfish Rub And Falafel Sandwich
Looking to whomp up something super delicious for your backyard bash? Try these easy-to-make pear salad dressing and catfish rub. Chef Bhal Dave uses choicest yet easily available ingredients to make innovative yet mouth-watering delicacies that are sure... - 78.6348
Oven Baked Falafel And Red Onion Salad With Markouk Bread
1. Put the chickpeas, crushed garlic, ground coriander, chopped onion and coriander leaves into a food processor or blender and blend until well mixed and a fairly smooth puree.
2. Beat the egg with salt and pepper, add to the chickpea mixture and blend well.... - 37.474
You May Also Like!
Falafel With Falafel Mix
Stir together falafil mix and water until water is well absorbed; then shape into 3/4-inch balls.
In a small deep pan, heat 1 inch of salad oil to 350° on a deep-fat-frying thermometer.
Immerse falafil balls gently in oil; do not crowd pan.
Cook about 2 1/2... - 28.915
Home Style Falafel
Falafel has ruled the Arab snack world since from the time it was created and now it has gained popularity world wide. This home style falafel recipe is an easy way to prepare this crispy crunchy snack at home and you can have as many as you want as you are... - 119.765
Onion Stuffed Falafel
Falafel is a great snack in itself, but this onion stuffed falafel is a great creation as it adds an extra kick to this dish, once you bite through the crisp crust into the soft and tangy onion mixture you get a nice kick of titillating flavors. Watch the... - 116.328
Home Made Fried Falafel
On this video you can see how i made homemade falafel, very easy and can be healthy if you will use canola oil when you fried the falafel. - 87.0858
Barry makes some falafel stuffed in a pita bread with salad and a sweet chilli sauce. - 0
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large pan, then fry the onion and garlic over a low heat for 5 mins until softened. Tip into a bowl with the chickpeas and spices, then mash together until chickpeas are totally broken down. Stir in the parsley with seasoning. Add the... - 33.3888
Fish Falafel & Savory Mexi-toast
Cooking elaborate meals amidst busy schedule poses as a hurdle in between great meals. Just try easy and simple fish fillet falafel & savory mexi toast! Bhal Dave keeps the health quotient intact as he stirs in taste and convenience with delicious dishes. Way... - 75.0468
In a bowl, lightly beat eggs.
Add falafel mix and parsley; gradually stir in water, blending well.
Let stand, uncovered, for 20 minutes; mixture should have the consistency of a moist unbaked meat loaf mixture.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat,... - 36.7553
Sweet Potato Falafels With Coleslaw
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Oil a baking sheet and set aside
3. Microwave the sweet potatoes whole for 8-6 minutes until they are soft.
4. Set them aside to cool a little. Peel them and set aside for later
5. In a... - 47.1119
Drain the beans and chick peas and rinse well in cold water.
If the beans are not skinless, skin them.
Pound or grind the beans and chick peas (if grinding, put them through the fine blade of the mincer twice).
Mix in the crushed garlic, chopped onions,... - 40.6164