- » Falafel Ball
Falafel Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of falafel ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for falafel ball recipes.
Falafel With Falafel Mix
Stir together falafil mix and water until water is well absorbed; then shape into 3/4-inch balls.
In a small deep pan, heat 1 inch of salad oil to 350° on a deep-fat-frying thermometer.
Immerse falafil balls gently in oil; do not crowd pan.
Cook about 2 1/2... - 28.915
Instant Falafel is one of the easiest recipes I have ever tried. Instant Falafel was even better the second day. You will thank me for posting! - 27.2703
Falafel is a reviving combination of chickpeas, tahini and lemon sauce. My husband fell so much in love with this Falafel that he ate it at a single go. Your husband will pretty much like it too! - 36.4523
Home Style Falafel
Falafel has ruled the Arab snack world since from the time it was created and now it has gained popularity world wide. This home style falafel recipe is an easy way to prepare this crispy crunchy snack at home and you can have as many as you want as you are... - 119.765
Onion Stuffed Falafel
Falafel is a great snack in itself, but this onion stuffed falafel is a great creation as it adds an extra kick to this dish, once you bite through the crisp crust into the soft and tangy onion mixture you get a nice kick of titillating flavors. Watch the... - 116.328
1. Grind the chick-peas through the coarse blade of a meat grinder or in the container of a food processor.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, with the exception of the last 6 ingredients. Mix well. The mixture will be soft.
3. Preheat the oil to 365... - 32.4371
Soak chick peas in water to cover for 12 hours, then pass drained peas through a mincer or mix to a paste in a food processor. Soak bulgur in water to cover for 1 hour, if very coarse pass through mincer. Crush garlic with salt and combine all ingredients... - 31.5893
Make falafel the middle eastern specialty made from chick peas or garbanzo beans. This dish is flavored with za'atar a flavorful spice mixture. Falafel is popular in Israel, Lebanon and other Mediterranean countries. - 125.935
Pita Bread With Falafel And Tahini
How about some really healthy Falafel? A really simple recipe that is nutritious and tasty! Watch this video and learn how to make this! A little time consuming, but certainly the end result will be worth it! Watch and learn… - 115.09
Falafel is a great way to get your proteins without the meat. Here is an wonderful video that shows how this flavorful dish can be made with ground chickpeas and fava beans. The chef offers great serving ideas in this video. Try out this recipe, it is... - 132.964
1. The evening before, blend together the chickpeas and water in a food processor until a thick paste
is achieved. Add the peas, onion, garlic, cumin, coriander, flour and seasoning and blend again.
2. Use 2 spoons to shape the mixture into 8 balls on a... - 35.3522
Falafel,I always thought were Indian snacks but a food buddy told me that Falafel are from Middle East.She tells me,Falafel are fried balls or patties.I remember my mom making Falafel all the time at home & she made Falafel quite an Indian way with lots of... - 48.2536
In a mixing bowl, soak the bulgur with the 1/2 cup water.
Soak the bread crumbs in the 3/4 cup water.
Simmer the lentils with one cup water for about 20 minutes, or until very soft.
Mix together all the ingredients, kneading well.
Refrigerate about 3 to 4... - 42.2805
Raw Vegan Falafel With Tahini Dressing (super Yummy!)
No plans for dinner tonight? Don't worry, I've got you covered :)
This super simple, super delicious, raw falafel hits the spot every time. If I was selling it, I'd offer a double your money-back guarantee. For real. That's how good it is :)
So stop... - 0
Easy Falafel Sandwich
Are you looking for a nutritious, quick and easy appetizer? Here is a video that shows how to make falafel at home in just a few minutes using garbanzo beans flour and spices. The chef also briefs about the nutritional aspects of falafel that is packed with... - 105.75
Middle Eastern Falafel
Here is an excellent step by step video that shows how to make a traditional middle eastern falafel from scratch. The chef also gives great serving suggestions for this crispy falafel with tahini sauce and vegetables. This video is a must watch to make this... - 106.082
Home Made Fried Falafel
On this video you can see how i made homemade falafel, very easy and can be healthy if you will use canola oil when you fried the falafel. - 87.0858
Falafel With Tahini Sauce
Falafel is a Middle Eastern food made with garbanzo beans in some regions and fava beans in others. They are vegetarian and deep fried. You can bake them is you want but be careful they do not come put dry. - 123.11
How To Make Falafel
1. In a medium bowl, stir together onion, cumin seeds, cumin powder, garlic, green chili, salt, cilantro and parsley.
2. Add in the chickpeas and mix well, followed by whole wheat flour and mix again.
3. In a blender, put the mixture and blend,... - 0
Miniature Falafel With Yogurt Sauce
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 450°F .
2) Take a small saucepan and boil 1/3 cups of water with an additional 2 teaspoons thrown in.
3) Add the bulgur and stir it in.
4) Decrease the heat and allow it to simmer for 10 minutes... - 47.7977
Rinse and pick over the chickpeas.
Soak them overnight in water to cover by several inches.
In a large saucepan, combine the chickpeas and water to cover by several inches.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook until tender, about... - 41.3731
1) In a bowl, soak the garbanzos in water for overnight.
2) Drain excess water.
3) Use a flour mill or meat grinder to grind the beans.
4) Combine other ingredients to beans mixture. Mix well.
5) Form 1" balls or prepare patties about 1/2" thick... - 42.7871
Combine falafil mix and water; stir thoroughly until water is well absorbed, then shape into 3/4-inch diameter balls.
Place wok in ring stand.
Pour oil into wok to a depth of about 1 inch and heat to 350° on a deep-fat-frying thermometer.
Add falafil balls... - 26.5689
Puree garbanzo beans in a blender, food processor or food mill.
Or, mash beans with a potato masher.
Place in a bowl.
Stir in breadcrumbs, sesame seeds, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, onion, salt, cumin, turmeric and red pepper.
Form rounded... - 45.8801
1) Soak the bulgur in 1 cup hot water for about 1 hour, drain.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process half the beans until coarsely chopped.
3) Add remaining beans, bulgur, garlic, salt, flour, spices and egg, process until just finely... - 42.6484
When your tongue craves for a spicy, zesty, zingy blast, just stream this video once. Sarah shares with her viewers an extremely tantalizing okra recipe that is pepped up with crackling spices. A lip-smacking side dish any day! - 103.247
1) Rinse and drain the chickpeas.
2) Add into a blender and puree to a fine paste.
3) Transfer the chickpeas puree into a bowl. Add in the chopped onions and breadcrumbs.
4) Add in 2 tablespoons of water.
5) Next, go in the parsley, cumin powder,... - 44.691
Falafel is very popular in the Middle East as a fast food. You can find the vendors selling on the street corners in Cairo. If you want to make this in your own kitchen, here is the recipe. - 85.4138
1. Drain the chickpeas and grind them finely in a blender.
2. Transfer the ground mixture to a mixing bowl and add seasoning, coriander, herbs and crushed garlic.
3. Knead thoroughly to make the mixture bind together.
4. Combine the ingredients well,... - 44.9147
Fried Falafel Pockets
Soak beans in water to cover for 2 1/2 hours.
Drain water, and grind beans in the Bosch meat mincer or pound into tiny pieces.
Add the remaining ingredients, and pound together to form a paste.
Let rest 30 minutes.
Form into small walnutsize balls, and let... - 37.6005
Baking Falafel Patties
Jill from Simple Daily Recipes says, "Skip the mess and fat calories of frying falafel. Baking falafel patties is so much simpler, with less mess and fewer calories." - 0
Red Lentil Falafel With Dip
1. Place lentils and 4 cups/1 liter/1 3/4 pt water in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes or until lentils are tender and liquid is absorbed - there should be about 4 cups/1... - 36.5808
Barry makes some falafel stuffed in a pita bread with salad and a sweet chilli sauce. - 0