- » Fajita Soup
Fajita Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fajita soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fajita soup recipes.
Beef Fajita Soup
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the beef, broth, water, vegetables, tomato sauce, pinto beans, and cumin.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 8 to 8 1/2 hours, or until the beef is tender.
3. Stir in the black beans, seasoned salt, and... - 34.8014
You May Also Like!
Steak Chili With Fajita Seasoning
Stir together ingredients for the Fajita Seasoning; set aside.
Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a soup pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Brown half the meat in oil; transfer meat to a 4- to 6-qt slow cooker.
Brown remaining meat in 1 Tbsp oil and transfer to slow... - 44.5206
Saturday Chefs - Beef Fajitas
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine lime juice, crushed garlic, cilantro, 1 tablespoon of canola oil, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, pepper flakes, ground coriander, and ground cumin. Whisk well.
2. Drop steak in marinade and let it rest for... - 0
Place the flank steak in a glass dish.
Combine the next nine ingredients; pour over meat.
Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Drain and discard marinade.
Grill meat over hot coals until it is cooked as desired, about 4 minutes per sidle for medium, 5... - 39.6199
Crock Pot Chicken
Crockpot chicken can be used to prepare fajitas, sandwiches, casseroles, salads and much more. See this fantastic video that shows how to use a crock pot cooked whole chicken. The video is interesting to see and great way to prepare a some chicken bone soup... - 68.7234
Shrimp And Rice Soup With Chipotle Chile
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the stock, salsa, rice, and onion.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 3 1/2 hours, or until the rice is tender but not mushy. Increase the heat to the high setting.
3. Stir in the... - 33.2052
Fiesta Chicken Chowder
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour and 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning; add chicken.
Seal bag and shake to coat.
In a large saucepan, saute chicken in oil until juices run clear.
Remove and keep warm.
In the same pan, saute onion and garlic... - 44.3584
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 50.9729
Fajita Soup Recipes By Category