- » Fajita Sandwich
Fajita Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fajita sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fajita sandwich recipes.
Steak Fajita With Fruit And Lettuce Salad
Turn your average meals into gourmet style. Watch this video recipe of Steak Fajita with Fruit and Lettuce Salad and see how easily you can turn your daily meals into a delightful experience. Just use fresh ingredients and present it in a nice manner. You... - 108.206
You May Also Like!
Chicken Fajitas With Guacamole And Red Pepper
1. Preheat the oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl keep the chicken breasts and sprinkle with 1/2 lime juice, garlic and black pepper on both sides.
3. Take out the stone, peel and mash the avocado in a serving bowl.
4.... - 45.4108
Fajitas With Shrimp, Pineapple And Veggies
Wondering what to make for your family tonight? Watch this video recipe of Fajitas with Shrimp, Pineapple and Veggies and get some cool tips on making delicious and healthy meals. This recipe uses a combination of shrimp, fruits and vegetables that are high... - 104.224
Shredded Chicken Filling
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish put the chicken, stock, bay leaf and garlic, cover it with microwave safe plastic wrap, make a few holes in it for the steam to escape and microwave at full power for 5 minutes.
2. Take it out, turn the... - 27.1986
Shredded Beef Filling
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish cook the beef with beef stock, bay leaf and garlic at full power for 5 minutes.
2. Cook for another 30 minutes at half power and stir the mixture every 10 minutes.
3. Take it out and leave it for 10... - 31.2006
Italian Roast Beef
1. Preheat the oven to slow (300°).
2. Insert the garlic in the roast by cutting small slashes around it.
3. Sprinkle the black pepper on it and insert a meat thermometer so it reaches the center of the meat.
4. Keep the roast on a... - 36.8151
Mexican Corn On The Cob With Mayo, Lime, And Grated Cheese
We have a rule in our house: You can’t grill in the summertime without corn on the cob. It’s always on our table, and our Mexican-style version is a big hit. Parmesan, mayo, and a sprinkle of chili powder make it a spicy side dish that is always a winner... - 27.8928
Fajita Sandwich Recipes By Category