- » Fajita Bell Pepper
Fajita Bell Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fajita bell pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fajita bell pepper recipes.
Grilled Steak Fajita With Bell Peppers And Onions
For the meat eaters! Here is a video of a typical Mexican carne asada getting turned into a fajita! Some butter-sauteed onions and bell peppers mixed into the meat make this a delicious meal. - 92.7731
Turkey Fajita Style
Turkey Fajita Style is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Turkey Fajita Style recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 33.8277
Chicken And Three Pepper Fajitas
Slice chicken breasts into strips and set aside.
In a large skillet, saute peppers, onions, and garlic in oil until soft.
Add chicken breasts and saute quickly.
Add remaining ingredients, stir well, and cook over medium-high heat.
Remove from heat.
Using a... - 40.9052
Chili Beef And Red Pepper Fajitas With Chipotle Salsa
1. Place steak on plate. Squeeze lime juice over steak; sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Coat well; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine tomatoes and picante sauce in small bowl. Place chipotle on small plate. Using fork, mash... - 38.8566
Chicken Fajitas With Guacamole And Red Pepper
1. Preheat the oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl keep the chicken breasts and sprinkle with 1/2 lime juice, garlic and black pepper on both sides.
3. Take out the stone, peel and mash the avocado in a serving bowl.
4.... - 47.807
Easy Healthy Pork Tenderloin Fajitas With Peppers
In this recipe, Chef Steven Binks shows you how to make a healthy version of the tex-mex favorite, Pork Fajitas. Learn how to make heart-friendly, low fat, low carb fajitas that everyone can enjoy. Like the restaurant favorite, these fajitas will satisfy your... - 125.623
Steak Fajitas With Corn And Black Bean Salad
Looking for a recipe to marinate and cook steaks? Here is Mike Monahan showing how to cook Skirt Steak fajitas after marinating the steaks in a fajita mixture and then serve it with Black Bean Salad. Deliciously fulfilling! - 110.206
Grilled Chicken Fajitas
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Place the chicken in a large sealable plastic bag.
Pour the marinade over the chicken as directed on the label.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 3 to 10 hours.
Drain the chicken, reserving the marinade.
Grill over hot coals for... - 31.3791
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add green and red pepper, onion and garlic.
Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Remove vegetables with slotted spoon; set aside.
Add chicken and oregano to skillet.
Cook 4 minutes... - 40.6654
Steak Chili With Fajita Seasoning
Stir together ingredients for the Fajita Seasoning; set aside.
Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a soup pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Brown half the meat in oil; transfer meat to a 4- to 6-qt slow cooker.
Brown remaining meat in 1 Tbsp oil and transfer to slow... - 44.5206
Three Meals With Chicken Fajitas
How about preparing a meal that can be extended into three different meals? Here is weelicious's Three Meals with Chicken Fajitas to help busy working ladies feed their family. It is interesting to watch the chef make basic chicken fajitas and turning them... - 121.81
Chicken Fajita Wraps
Combine chicken, lime juice and 2 cloves garlic in medium bowl; toss to coat.
Cover and marinate 30 minutes in refrigerator, stirring occasionally.
Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
Add chicken mixture;... - 44.4324
Turkey Fajitas is mildly spicy and also proves to be great for entertaining your guests or family. It has been years now since I have started too make this Turkey Fajitas dish at home. You will be searching for a 10 to rate me on this dish. - 39.7758
Chicken Fajita Pizza
1. Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
2. Using a nonstick cooking spray, coat a 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan.
3. On to a lightly floured surface, roll out dough. Transfer onto the sprayed pan. Starting at center, press out with hands.
4.... - 47.0535
Fajita Style Orzo
Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
Brush the red pepper strips and onion rings lightly with the vegetable oil. Over medium-hot coals, grill the vegetables until they are very soft, about 8 to 9 minutes.
Mince the tomatoes and put them... - 31.6324
Steak or beef are great for dinners and cooking them with mix and match of seasonings brings out great flavor. Check out chef Mike cooking Beef Fajitas using chuck steaks, seasonings, some vegetables and flavors. Great to have with any choiceful savory sauce! - 116.269
Low Fat Pork Fajitas
Meat preparations like pork in Mexican cuisine can be simple and good enough. Watch Chef Steven Binks in the video showing how to make a low-fat Fajita using pork along with some seasonings and vegetables in a simple way. Good with drink for a casual and... - 123.597
How To Make Pork Fajitas
Love Mexican food? We've got something tailor made for you. Watch this video now to learn a Healthy Pork Fajitas recipe that scores high both on taste and health. You would want to make this snack over and over again. - 125.353
Beef fajitas are a great weekly meal but are also an inexpensive way to entertain. You can really stretch a piece of meat in dishes such as this. You will need some time to marinade the meat so make sure you plan ahead. I marinated these overnight but you... - 139.334
1. Cut chicken breasts into long thin slices.
2. In a large skillet, saute pepper, onion and fajita seasoning in butter until tender. Remove from skillet.
3. In same skillet, cook chicken slices until cooked through (about 3 to 5 minutes). Add peppers and... - 34.0511
1. In a large skillet, saute pepper, onion and fajita seasoning in butter until tender. Remove from skillet and cook beef slices until cooked through.
2. Add peppers and onions, mix and heat through. Remove from heat.
3. Sprinkle cheese over meat, serve with... - 33.9954
Paleo Magazine - Skirt Steak Fajitas
Packing quite the spicy kick, this recipe utilizes all the traditional seasonings of fajitas with cumin, chipotle, lime juice, and garlic. This recipe is so delicious you won't even notice the absence of a tortilla. - 119.996
Chicken Fajitas With Mango Salsa
Drop the jalapeno down the chute of a food processor with the motor running and puree.
Stop the motor and scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
Peel and quarter the onion.
Add the onion and cilantro leaves to the processor and pulse a few... - 42.2916
Enjoy a taste of Mexico at home with this great fajita and tortilla recipe! - 132.21
Island Fish Fajitas
Combine fresh lime juice, lemon pepper, ground cumin, and snapper fillets in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well to coat.
Marinate the snapper strips in refrigerator 20 minutes.
Heat tortillas according to package directions.
Heat oil... - 41.9097
Mixed Pork And Chicken Fajitas
1. For the Spanish Rub: Mix all the dry seasonings and herbs together in a bowl and set aside.
2. For the Chicken Fajitas: In a pot, add the beans, chicken stock, salt, pepper and simmer.
3. Rub the chicken down on both sides with the Spanish... - 111.692
Steak Fajitas With Black Beans And Spicy Red Rice
1. In a glass dish, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Toss in the sliced sirloin to coat thoroughly.
3. Cover the dish and marinate for at least 4 hours and preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Remove the... - 47.1299
Sizzling Steak Fajitas
Trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into thin strips.
Combine steak, cumin, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and ground red pepper in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake Well to coat.
Heat the tortillas... - 35.1028
Yummy Tofu Fajitas
Making Mexican food had never been so easy! Tofu fajitas is one of the most flavored way tofu can be had. Now you can cook the perfect tofu fajitas with the help of Maria in a simple way and accomplish in home kitchen. - 111.337
1. Cut beef into 2 x 1 x 1/4 Inch strips. Place in resealable plastic food storage bag. Combine lime juice, cilantro, garlic and chili powder in small bowl. Pour over beef; seal bag. Let stand for 10 minutes, turning once.
2. Cut bell peppers into strips. Cut... - 35.0486
Steak 'n' Chicken Fajitas
Slice the steak and chicken in thin strips.
Place each in separate mixing bowls.
Cover each with half the onions slices, chilies, cilantro, lemon and lime juice.
Marinate for 4 hours.
Grill meats over medium coals for 2-3 minutes.
In a large skillet, melt the... - 42.9229
Grilled Beef Steak And Chicken Fajita
If you are planning out a backyard barbecue party, then this video is just perfect for you. Watch this video that presents an outstanding fajita recipe that would be super hit with all your friends. Grilled vegetables, steak and chicken makes the fajitas a... - 121.485
Spicy Fajita Roll Ups
1 In a shallow container large enough to hold the steak, combine the vinegar and honey, stirring until well blended. Blend in the oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin and red pepper flakes.
2 Add the flank steak to the marinade and turn to coat completely. Set... - 40.4602
Spicy Chicken Fajitas
Combine orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice and garlic in large bowl. Season chicken with chili powder and salt. Place chicken in juice mixture, turning to coat. Cover; marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes. Remove chicken. Place marinade in small saucepan.... - 32.089
You don't have to be an adventurous eater or Mexican food connoisseur to enjoy chicken fajitas. These Mexican-style wraps are quite a cinch to make and good to eat, which is what makes them so much loved by all. - 115.816
Stir Fried Fajitas
Heat oven to 250Â°.
Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil or place on heatproof serving plate and cover with aluminum foil.
Heat about 15 minutes or until warm.
Trim fat from beef steak.
Cut beef with grain into thin 2 inch strips.
Heat 12-inch skillet or wok... - 43.2202
Seafood Fajita Salad
Seafood Fajita Salad became famous in my home after our friend prepared some for us. You will have to taste this Seafood Fajita Salad to get to know the difference. Prepare it right away! - 34.3526
Fiesta Chicken Fajitas
1. In a bowl add in the water and corn starch. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a sauce pan heat the butter and add in the chicken. Stir for few minutes and season with sazon. Cook until chicken is almost done.
3. Add in the garlic and... - 0
Quick Fajita Nacho
1. In a skillet on high, heat olive oil, add the onions, green and red bell pepper. Season it with black pepper, salt and mix well. Stir fry the vegetables on high heat for 5 - 6 minutes.
2. After 5 minutes, switch off the heat and add the fajita... - 0
Fajita Stuffed Shells
1) In a non-metallic dish, combine lime juice, oregano, garlic, and cumin and then add onion, bell pepper, and steak.
2) Cover the mixture and leave it overnight to marinate.
3) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
4) Cook pasta shells as per... - 41.8128
In a small bowl, whisk together the tequila, lime juice, vegetable oil, garlic, the 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pepper flakes.
Place the meat in a shallow non-aluminum dish large enough for it to lie flat.
Pour the tequila mixture over the steak and turn to... - 45.7483
Fajita Steak Salad
In small bowl, blend steak sauce, salsa, 2 tablespoons oil and vinegar; set aside.
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, saute peppers, onion and garlic in remaining 1 tablespoon oil until tender. In large nonmetal bowl, combine pepper mixture, steak and... - 37.4972
Skillet Steak Fajitas
Blend steak sauce and salsa.
Place steak in glass dish; coat with 1/4 cup salsa mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook onion and pepper in margarine for 3 minutes or until tender.
Remove with slotted... - 36.5673
Steak Fajitas With Skirt Steak
1. In a dish place the skirt steak, marinate with beer, garlic, lime juice, sugar, chili powder, oregano, cumin, green onions, jalapenos, salt, olive oil and cilantro.
2. Mix and coat the skirt steak with the marinade.
3. Refrigerate overnight... - 0
In small bowl, blend steak sauce and salsa.
Place steak strips in nonmetal bowl; coat with 1/2 cup salsa mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade.
Alternately thread steak, onions and peppers onto 6 (10-inch) metal... - 35.8863
Forget the wrap and serve beef fajitas in a bowl. Tortilla strips make a tasty topper! - 40.6878
Creamy Turkey Fajitas
In small bowl, combine French's® Creamy Spread„¢ Mustard, sour cream, garlic powder, cumin and oregano; set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet; cook and stir peppers and onion until tender.
Stir in mustard mixture and turkey.
Cook over medium-low heat,... - 27.6743
1. In a large bowl, stir together lime juice, vinegar, garlic, coriander, cumin, and honey. Add turkey and stir to coat. Set aside to marinate, stirring occasionally.
2. Brush tortillas lightly with hot water; then stack tortillas, wrap in foil, and heat in a... - 33.0845
Quick And Easy Fajitas
Fajitas are a popular favorite at Mexican Restaurants but are really easy to make at home. Join James in his kitchen and learn a quick and easy way to prepare skirt steak Fajitas using ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry cupboard. These... - 110.454
Pork Tenderloin Fajitas
If you have always lapped Mexican Fajitas, its time now to try the Cajun style Pork Tenderloin Fajitas. Made with pork tenderloin, fresh vegetables and tortillas, you just need to follow Beryl stokes to create a wonderful dish at home. - 108.244
Tex-mex Steak Fajitas
Treat your family as well as your taste buds to a dish it will love. Betty's Tex-Mex favorite, the sizzling hot steak fajitas is a treat for the senses. Fire up your taste buds with this meaty fajitas and enjoy appétit! - 98.3994
Chicken Fajitas And Salsa
Cut chicken breasts into strips.
Place chicken and onions in pan.
Mix together lime juice, garlic, pepper, cumin, and oregano.
Pour over chicken and onions; cover; marinate 2-4 hours in refrigerator, stirring occasionally.
(Do not exceed 4 hours or... - 43.2616
In 12-inch heavy skillet, heat 4 tablespoons of the butter over high heat; add onions and saute until onions are clear and turning brown on the edges, about 3 minutes, stirring or shaking skillet occasionally.
Add bell peppers; toss or stir to combine with... - 37.4268
Pasta With Fajita Style Chicken And Tomatillo Tomato Salsa
In a mixing bowl, stir 1 tablespoon of the oil with the lemon and lime juices, the oregano, 1 garlic clove, and 1 chile.
Add the chicken breasts and turn them in the mixture; leave them to marinate for about half an hour.
Remove the broiler tray and spray it... - 45.7703
Quick Fajita Tex Mex Stir Fry
In small bowl, combine Spices & Seasonings for Fajitas and water; set aside. In large skillet or wok, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add broccoli, carrots, bell pepper and celery and stir-fry over medium-high heat 3 minutes. Remove; set aside. Add remaining 1... - 32.5302
Slow Cooker Fajitas
1) Slice the meat into 1/2" diagonal strips across the grain and place in a slow cooker; add the onion and the bell pepper.
2) In a small bowl, add the garlic, chile, chili powder, cumin, salt, oil and lemon juice, mix well.
3) Pour the mixture... - 38.711
Fajitas Stir Fry
Stack tortillas, wrap in foil, and place in a 350° oven until heated through about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
Add a third of the beef and cook, stirring, until lightly browned about 2... - 40.8932
1. In shallow 11 x 7" glass dish, combine lime peel and 1/4 cup of the lime juice, the garlic, salt and cumin. Add turkey strips; toss to coat. Push to one side; add red and green peppers and onion; toss to coat, but do not combine with turkey. Cover and... - 37.6643
Cilantro Fajita - Mexican Basics
Those of you who are looking for a simple recipe of cilantro fajita, should definitely try this one. This is easy to make and cilantro is very healthy. Watch the video as the chef explains the recipe so well. - 103.354
1. Preheat grill to medium.
2. On tortilla, lay bell pepper, cilantro, and jalapeno.
3. Put tomato and scallions on top.
4. Sprinkle cumin, oregano, and cheese.
5. Lay leftover meat pieces on tortilla. Roll, and pop it in grill. Cover... - 99.8741
1. In large bowl, combine chicken, orange juice, vinegar, garlic, oregano, cumin, seasoned salt, and pepper sauce. Let marinate for 10 minutes.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil. Add onion, pepper, and chicken mixture. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring... - 29.8673
Mexican Shrimp Fajita Salad
Combine 1 tablespoon oil, lemon juice, cumin, chili powder and garlic in medium bowl.
Stir in shrimp and marinate 20 minutes, stirring fish occasionally.
Heat remaining oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Saute onion and red pepper until tender but... - 42.2116
Veggie Fajita (mexican Basics)
To all those who love eating Mexican food, will surely enjoy this dish. The chef makes veggie fajita in the video. From this you can make fajita wrap or fajita taco. This is a simply delicious dish. You must give it a try. So do try out the recipe and surely... - 110.356
1. Place the chicken or meat strips in a medium-sized shallow glass or ceram ic bowl and add onion, salsa, cilantro, lime juice, and red pepper flakes. Cover and let stand at room temperature for no more than 1 hour, or refrigerate for 4 hours.
2. Preheat... - 34.825
Beef Fajitas With Fruit Salsa
Trim fat from beef.
Partially freeze beef; thinly slice beef across the grain into bite-size strips.
Place strips in a plastic bag set into a deep mixing bowl.
For marinade, combine thawed concentrate, salad dressing, chili powder and cloves.
Set aside 1/3... - 43.8525
Home Made Fajita
Learn how to make chicken stuffed spicy wrap, perfect for any outing. - 116.884
Fajitas With Grilled Vegetables
Place meat in plastic bag.
Add salsa, oil, lime juice, tequila and garlic.
Close bag securely; turn to combine ingredients and coat meat.
Add peppers and onion slices.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
Remove meat and vegetables - 27.4726
South Texas Grilled Fajitas Part # 1
Made some Beef Outside skirt steak Fajita tacos and seasoned them with D-Dogs BBQ Rub. Watch the South Texas Grilled Fajitas Part # 2 for complete recipe. - 106.032
South Texas Grilled Fajitas Part # 2
Made some Beef Outside skirt steak Fajita tacos and seasoned them with D-Dogs BBQ Rub. Watch the South Texas Grilled Fajitas Part # 1 or else your recipe will be incomplete. - 106.551
Portobello Mushroom Fajitas
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, saute 5 minutes or until almost tender. Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Reduce heat to medium, and cook for 4 minutes or until bell pepper is crisp-tender, stirring frequently.... - 32.4665
Fajitas With Roast Beef
These easy fajitas are best for using up the extra Coriander-Dusted Roast Beef and gravy.
Picture Credit: Yunhee Kim
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Notes: Peppery, plummy Argentinean Malbec.
For more recipes, please visit Foodandwine.com - 23.1137
1. Prepare the ingredients according to the list.
2. Heat a large skillet until hot. Pour 2 tablespoon oil and swirl in pan.
3. Add the peppers and onions to cook, stirring occasionally, until veggies are soft but still crisp. This should take... - 135.643
Easy Chicken Fajitas
1. In a large re-sealable plastic bag, combine the chili powder with the salt, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, cornstarch, water and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the chicken breast strips, bell pepper strips and sliced onion. Seal the bag and knead... - 31.7894
The Steak Fajitas is fast becoming one of the staple dishes of America's culinary melting pot. The Aimless Cook is showing us how to make it using some great organic beef from Hoven Farms. Without a doubt, this going to be delicious. Enjoy! - 73.0825
Historic missions, a flowing river, fresh and fabulous produce...and toilet seats!?!? San Antonio has it all. Join your RV Cooking Show friends as we tour this Texas gem then get ready for your own fiesta with these fajitas prepared 100% on the grill! - 108.349
In this recipe I marinated the chicken in a citrus marinade for 24 hours. The marinade keeps the chicken breast extremely moist and tasty. This is a very low fat meal as I use chicken breast and a very little amount if oil to saute the vegetables. - 134.157
Steak Fajitas With Spinach
Today I make Steak Fajitas.
It is a quick and easy meal, with some healthy substitutions.
Bon appétit! - 100.754
Chicken Fajitas made in The Bag Holder with chili powder, lime, seasoning salt, onions and peppers. We will be serving Spanish rice made easy and both meals can be frozen for a make ahead meal. Visit us on www,thebagholder.net to get yours today and take the... - 90.5086
4 Cheese Mexican Tortilla Appetizers
PREHEAT oven to 400º F. Place tortillas on baking sheet(s).
BAKE for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp.
SPREAD refried beans evenly on tortillas. Spread 1 tablespoon taco sauce over beans. Top with bell peppers, green onions and crushed red pepper. Sprinkle... - 29.0323
Southwestern Salad Bar
1. Cook fajita seasoning in a large saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently. Combine seasoning, corn, 1 tablespoon juice, and cilantro in a medium serving bowl.
2. Combine onion, garlic, beans, and bell peppers in a medium... - 34.4098
Making Shish Kabobs
Got company coming over, how about impressing them with scrumptious shish kabobs! Take a look at this recipe video where chef showcases instructions to make delicious shish kabobs combined with marinated chicken and beef. An absolutely wonderful recipe,... - 106.57