- » Extra Sourdough
Extra Sourdough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Extra Sourdough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Extra Sourdough recipes.
Sourdough Shrimp Salad
From Fishermans Wharf, a beautiful platter salad featuring shrimp and avocados, topped with warm, homemade garlic-Parmesan sourdough croutons. - 109.437
Pea & Broad Bean Hummus With Goat's Cheese & Sourdough
1. Tip the peas and beans into a large pan of salted boiling water, then cook for 3 mins. Drain, cool under cold water, then drain again thoroughly.
2. Put the 4 tbsp oil in a pan, heat gently, then add the garlic. Cook for 3 mins, very very gently, until the... - 36.1371
1. Make the sourdough starter. Dissolve the yeast in the warmed water, then stir in the flour and sugar until smooth. Cover with clingfilm and store in a cool, dark place for 3 days.
2. Make the bread dough. Combine the flour, semolina, yeast, salt and sugar... - 33.9829
Sirloin Strips With Red Wine Marinade Served On Sourdough Bread
Cut sirloin against the grain into 1- to 2-inch strips.
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Divide the marinade between 2 large resealable plastic bags.
Divide the meat between the 2 bags.
Seal the bags securely and turn them 2 to 3 times to coat the... - 43.0414
You May Also Like!
When you are in the mood for Italian, simply try Bruschetta. A simple, quick recipe makes all difference to the classic Bruschetta and gives an ultra-delicious taste to it. - 25.2873
Dissolve the honey and salt in the warm water.
Add the baking powder, then stir this mixture into the starter.
Beat in the eggs and oil with a spoon, until the mixture is smooth.
Bake on a medium-hot, oiled griddle.
To make the sourdough go further, add more... - 33.8861
Smoked Salmon Sandwiches
1) Butter the bread slices lightly.
2) Crumble a bread slice into fine bits.
3) Mash and blend together anchovy fillet and garlic.
4) Apply this mixture on bread slices and keep them aside.
5) Trim the asparagus spears and steam them until... - 39.5375
Fried Eggs With Rocket And Torn Bread
Tear the bread into bite-sized pieces.
Bring a frying pan to a medium-high heat, then add the olive oil, bread, a little sea salt and the chilli flakes.
Stir till lightly toasted.
Depending on the size of your pan, you may need to cook the bread in... - 39.516
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Peel garlic heads.
3. Place them in small baking pan and sprinkle with oregano.
4. Cover pan tightly with foil and roast in oven for 30 minutes.
5. Uncover and roast for another 30 until nicely browned.
6.... - 41.5994
Pickled Herring Bruschetta
This yummy new appetizer is a blend of fresh tomatoes, garlic, pickled herring and basil served with grilled Italian bread. - 22.0814
Penne With Broccoli Rabe
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Toss the bread pieces with 2 tablespoons of the oil and season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread the bread pieces on a baking sheet and bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown. Set aside.
2. Heat a large,... - 31.9673
Crostini With Roasted Carrot Hummus
Are looking for a super simple and healthy appetizer idea for your party. Watch this video that shares a unique crostini with roasted carrot hummus that is highly nutritious and flavorful. This video speaks about the nutritional benefits of the ingredients.... - 100.794
Ricotta Toasts With Rocket And Pine Nut Salsa
1. Using a food processor, prepare a bright green, chunky sauce of anchovies, basil leaves, crocket, garlic, capers, lemon juice, lemon zest and olive oil.
2. Add a major portion of pine nuts to sauce stir in.
3. Spoon sauce onto a serving... - 45.4138
Caesar Salad With Homemade Croutons
For the homemade croutons.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cut sourdough bread into bite-size pieces.
Put them in a bowl and toss with the olive oil, then add the garlic powder and mix.
Bake until golden and crunchy, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Let cool to room... - 39.8252