- » Exotic Vegetarian Appetizer
Exotic Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic vegetarian appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic vegetarian appetizer recipes.
Exotic Barley Stew
Heat the oil in a large soup pot or dutch oven. Start sauteing the onion, then add the green beans and continue sauteing until the onions are very soft and the green beans are tender but still crisp.
Stir in the mint, parsley, stock, miso, salt, and dill... - 39.3394
Exotic Vegetable Stew
Exotic Vegetable Stew has a Mouth-watering taste.The Garam Masala and Green Chilli gives the Exotic Vegetable Stew Matchless taste. - 36.599
You May Also Like!
Peel papaya, remove seeds and cut into pieces.
Put in electric blender, add water and lemon juice and process until smooth.
Chill and serve in parfait glasses, topped with sprig of fresh mint. - 24.9738
1) Remove brown skin from walnuts after soaking them in boiling water for 1 minute.
2) Process them in a liquidizer or through a nut mill to mince well and keep aside.
3) Heat oil and fat and sauté onion and celery gently in it until... - 50.3059
1) In cold water, rinse the watercress well.
2) From the watercress, remove and discard the coarse stalks.
3) For garnishing, reserve a few leaves.
4) In a large ovenproof bowl, place the remaining watercress along with 1/2 pint of the... - 43.8669
Cucumber Walnut Soup
Shred enough of the cucumber to make 1/4 cup; set aside.
Coarsely chop remaining cucumber and place in a blender or food processor.
Add yogurt and whirl until smooth.
Transfer mixture to a bowl and mix in reserved cucumber, walnuts, dill, garlic, and... - 39.3057
Cherry Wine Soup
Simmer cherries in water with seasonings until soft.
Press through sieve or whirl in blender.
Add wine and honey to taste.
Place over heat; when hot, add arrowroot blended with cold water to a smooth consistency.
Cook slowly, stirring constantly until clear. - 37.3074
Heat the margarine in a large saucepan, stir in the flour, and cook steadily for several minutes.
Remove from the heat, add the cold milk.
Return to the heat, stirring all the time.
When the mixture has thickened, add chopped watercress and seasoning, then... - 37.7662
Cherry Wine Soup
Chilled fruit soups are popular in parts of Europe and make a refreshing change.
Put the wine, cloves, cinnamon and orange rind into a small saucepan and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
Strain the wine into a larger saucepan and add the cherries and their syrup,... - 40.1995
1) In a Dutch oven or a stock pot, add liquid Butter Buds and cook turnips and potatoes for 20-30 minutes till tender.
2) Sprinkle in flour and blend thoroughly and pour in the broth.
3) Mix well and allow to boil.
4) Lower the heat and simmer for 15... - 44.8459
Special Walnut Soup
Remove as much skin as possible from the walnuts and grind them fine.
Whether you are doing it manually or in an electric blender, you will need to keep adding a little water to get as smooth a paste as possible.
Heat the milk but don't let it... - 39.6593
Winter Warming Soup
Winter Warming Soup is a filling and delicious vegetable soup. One spoon of this and I am sure you will not be able to resist it anymore. Try this brilliant Winter Warming Soup recipe! - 44.7288