- » Exotic Stir Fry Mediterranean Vegetable
Exotic Stir Fry Mediterranean Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic stir fry mediterranean vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic stir fry mediterranean vegetable recipes.
Okra With Olive Oil And Pomegranate Molasses
This is a very simple vegetarian recipe for Okra cooked Olive Oil and Pomegranate molasses. This recipe is very simple and light on the stomach. When people try this recipe out they will be wondering about the secret of the delicious taste and be surprised... - 43.3144
Polenta And An Asparagus Mushroom Garlic
Looking to prepare a Mediterranean meal? This recipe will have you making Mediterranean meals more often by demystifying the recipe
Directions for preparation:
• Slice the polenta bar into desirable thickness.
• Sprinkle both the... - 42.3702
Fresh Seafood Stew
Here’s a Mediterranean meal in one pot that promises to please all seafood lovers. It’s a treasure trove of flavor with clams and red snapper fillets. - 37.3608
How would you like breakfast for dinner? Basil and tomato spark up this scramble for two. - 32.4185
You May Also Like!
Exotic Wild Mushroom And Pine Nut Filo Basket - Part 1
If you are a die-hard shiitake mushroom lover, then you will simply live to gorge on this delightful recipe. Piquant, zesty mushrrom served in a fancy, edible basket can be a perfect show-stopper for your dinner parties. Plus, this dish is so easy to cook... - 110.109
Healthy Rice With Peas And Steamed Vegetable
One of the great way to use up any left-over vegetable in your refrigerator is to try making this quick and no-fuss dish. This one-pot dish is so appeasing and makes for a wonderful, quick and easy weeknight meal. Follow the recipe and stir up this delectable... - 52.7561
Exotic Wild Mushroom And Pine Nut Filo Basket - Part 2
Looking for a dish that can be the show-stopper of your dinner table? Here is a dish that isn't just appeasing to the taste buds, but also to the eyes. Simple, sumptuous and filling, this dish can be prepared in a snap, given you stock u the ingredients and... - 110.334
Poached Egg In Tomato Gravy
A video that has the poached eggs being made, but without any explanation. A curry of eggs that looks beautiful and colorful! But leaves the audience in a bit of confusion on the ingredients used! See the video and you'll know why! - 63.3842
Homemade Dolme And Kobeh - Part 1: Ingredients & Preparation
Whip up Iranian flavors in your kitchen with this recipe. Dolme and kobeh are traditional Iranian treats that can be easily whomped up at home. Loaed with flavorful herbs, gorging this rich, delectable dish is nothing less than an enriching experience. Wake... - 85.5842
Homemade Dolme And Kobeh - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
Although the name and Iranian origin of the dish might intimidate you at first, but then that shouldn't stop you from trying this recipe at least once in your kitchen. Rich and flavorful, this sumptuous dish is so tantalizing that the taste of it is likely to... - 86.1092
Classic Moussaka A La Turque
1. Cut three of the eggplants into halves lengthwise. Run a sharp pointed stainless steel knife around the inside of the skins, separating them from the pulp. Score the pulp deeply, cutting almost through but being careful not to pierce the skin
2. In a large... - 39.1957
Bacon Spicy Potato Salad
1. Place potatoes in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
2. Place eggs in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil over a... - 38.8828
Fish Baked In Paper
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan and stir-fry zucchini, red peppers and lemon rind over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Remove pan from heat.
2. Cut 4 pieces of nonstick baking paper large enough to enclose each fish. Divide vegetable mixture between pieces... - 28.8494