- » Exotic Seafood Salad
Exotic Seafood Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic seafood salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic seafood salad recipes.
Dungeness Crab And Iceberg Salad
Fond of crabs? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Tse demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing this yummy Dungeness Crab and Iceberg Salad in this video. That’s not all, chef also shares a great method to crack and clean the Dungeness Crabs.... - 148.802
Seafood Chowder Salad
Seafood can make a delicious and flavorful treat too. Check out this fantastic video that shows a wonderful recipe and great way to serve your seafood. Try out this amazing salad for a wonderful family dinner or a healthy relaxing holiday meal and rejoice! - 120.859
Tempura Platter With Daikon Salad
When you are in mood for some tasty fries, then this tempura platter can satisfy your appetite. You get a variety of tempura, in this platter, including vegetables and seafood. Follow the chef to recreate this special dish by yourself. This can be a great... - 111.823
Southwestern Style Seafood Salad
Calling all seafood freaks who want to try them in salads, this recipe is just right for you. Check out Chef Stacey make this salad in typical Southwestern style using fresh flavors along with ensemble of seafood. Served warm or cold, colorful, flavorful and... - 100.668
Spicy Salad With Poached Scallops
An unique method to prepare scallops can be explored in this video. Here the scallops are poached to perfection to make it tender and juicy. The dish served with a home made zesty sauce made with red peppers. The combination of scallops and the hot sauce... - 94.9614
Mille Fleurs Restaurant's Exotic Seafood Salad
If you believe cooking is an art, this video of Mille Fleurs Restaurant's Exotic Seafood Salad is for you. Take a look to see how a master piece is created step by step, using some colorful and flavorful fresh ingredients. Try this salad for your special... - 92.0525
Hashbrown, Curried Albacore Tuna And Salad With Corn Tortilla
Bored of having the regular Indian breakfast or English breakfast? Switch to Hashbrown, Curries albacore tuna and salad with corn tortilla, and start your day on a healthy note. Bale Dave impresses with his platter of assorted dishes made in a simple manner.... - 62.8704
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8211
Crab Seafood Salad
1) In Dutch oven boil water. Add shells, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered for 8 to 11 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain out from the liquid.
3) Rinse under cold water and drain again.
4) Transfer shells back to pot.
5) In a small... - 48.915
Crawfish Salad In Papaya Cups
1) Cut the papaya in half, with a sharp knife.
2) Discard the seeds and peel the half parts.
3) Slice a thin part from the bottom of each half, so that it can sit properly.
4) Brush lime juice on each part.
5) In a large bowl, add... - 48.8843
Moulded Seafood Salad With Shiitake Mushrooms And Avocado Sauce
1) Use a medium saucepan of boiling water, to cook the shrimp and scallops together for 1 1/2 minutes or until just opaque throughout.
2) Drain in a colander and refresh under cold running water.
3) Drain on paper towels.
4) Halve the shrimp... - 48.4988
Salad De Moules
1) Wash the mussels under cold running water by removing "beards." Discard the cracked or still open mussels.
2) In a large, heavy pan with a tight-fitting lid, place the mussels.
3) Add shallots, parsley sprigs, thyme and bay leaf.
4) Lightly... - 46.9986
South Pacific Seafood Bowl
1. Pluck lettuce leaves from the head and core.
2. Wash them thoroughly.
3. Place them in a bowl of ice-chilled water for 30 minutes until ready to serve.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar and anchovies.
5. Whisk... - 45.4856
Swedish West Coast Salad
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the shrimp and cook until just opaque throughout, about 3 minutes. Remove the shrimp from the pot and drain well. Let cool completely, then cover and refrigerate.
2. Bring the water in the pot... - 42.5001
Sharon Tyler Herbst's Summer Bread Salad
1) Prepare the dressing: In a large bowl using a fork mix shallots, lemon rind, garlic, and salt. Mash the ingredients.
2) Whisk oil, vinegar, and freshly ground black pepper.
3) Prepare the salad: In a bowl add cucumber, fennel, tomatoes, peppers, and... - 42.2111
Stir Fried Scallop And Red Pepper Salad
1. In a medium bowl, dissolve the water chestnut powder in 1 tablespoon of the sherry. Whisk in the egg white until blended. Add the scallops and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or up to 12 hours.
2. In a small bowl, mix the... - 41.9283
Scallop And Orange Salad
1. With a swivel-bladed peeler, remove the zest from the orange in pieces as large as possible and cut into thin strips; place in a bowl, cover with cold water and set aside. Working over a large bowl to collect the juices, section the orange, removing as... - 41.9192
Lobster Salad With Tarragon And Sweet Peppers
1. Giving a twist and a pull, break off the tails from the lobsters. Then break off the knuckles and claws in 1 piece. Place 1 of the tails belly-up on a work surface and use sharp kitchen shears to cut through the thin underside shell. Remove the tail meat... - 41.2572
Thai Papaya Scallop Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. On a small baking sheet, toast the pine nuts until golden, about 10 minutes.
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter in the oil with the garlic and 2 teaspoons of the ginger over moderately high heat. Add the scallops and cook,... - 40.8225
Scallop Mussel And Asparagus Salad With Orange Saffron Dressing
1. Fill a medium saucepan with 1/2 inch of water and insert a steamer bas-ket. Bring the water to a boil over high heat, add the asparagus pieces, cover and steam until bright green and just tender, about 4 minutes. Remove the basket and rinse the asparagus... - 40.7464
Mussel And Red Bean Salad
1. Soak the mussels in a bowl of cold salted water to remove any sand, about 10 minutes.
2. In a large heavy saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the shallots and saute until softened, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the wine, increase the heat to high and... - 40.4373
Wild Rice And Mussel Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Spread the pine nuts in a small baking pan. Bake, shaking the pan occasionally, until the nuts are toasted and lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes. (The nuts can be toasted ahead of time.)
2. In a medium saucepan, combine the rice... - 40.2587
Citrus's Crab Coleslaw
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Remove 6 of the large dark green outer leaves of the cabbage. Plunge them into the boiling water and blanch until softened, about 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Pat dry.
2. Quarter... - 39.9223
Mussel And Potato Salad
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the potatoes until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and then rinse under cold running water until cool; drain well. Place in a bowl, cover and refrigerate until chilled.
2. Meanwhile, scrub the mussels... - 39.8755
Spicy Southeast Asian Shrimp Salad
1. In a medium bowl, combine the lemon juice, garlic, salt, peanut oil, sesame oil and hot oil. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Let marinate at room temperature, tossing occasionally, for at least 30 minutes or up to 1 hour. Meanwhile, soak about 1 dozen... - 39.385
Lemon Shrimp Salad
1. In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the shrimp until opaque throughout, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Drain and transfer to a bowl of ice water. Split the cooled shrimp in half lengthwise, pat dry, cover and refrigerate.
2. In a small jar, combine the lemon... - 39.2419
Arugula And Scallop Salad
1. Toss the arugula with 1/2 tablespoon of the olive oil and divide between 2 plates. Season lightly with salt and black pepper.
2. In a large skillet, heat the remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil. Add the garlic and saute over moderately high heat for 30... - 38.7301
Warm Mussel Salad With Lemon Grass And Fresh Coriander
1. In a stockpot, place the mussels, wine, lemon grass and ginger. Cover and cook over high heat, shaking the pan once or twice, until the mussels steam open, 3 to 5 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer the mussels to a large bowl. Discard any that do not... - 37.6614
Barbecued Squid Salad
1. Place oil, lemon rind and peppercorns in a shallow dish and mix to combine. Add squid (calamari) and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Line a serving platter with the basil, mint and coriander. Cover with plastic food wrap and refrigerate until ready to... - 37.5663
Classic Squid Salad
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over high heat. Have ready a big bowl of ice water. Add the squid to the boiling water all at once, stir and cover the pot to help the water return to a boil. Cook, tasting for doneness, for up to 3 minutes.
2.... - 37.4509
Smoked Seafood Salad With Roasted Peppers And Capers
1. Roast the red, green and yellow bell peppers directly over a gas flame or under a preheated broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Immediately place the peppers in a paper bag to steam for 5 minutes. Peel the peppers and... - 37.4147
Marinated Seafood Salad
1. Bring wine and lemon juice to the boil in a medium frying pan. Add chili, scallops and squid rings and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer scallops and squid to a medium bowl with a slotted spoon.
2. Add 1 cup of water to the pan juices and bring to the boil. Add... - 36.1492
Smoked Mussel And Squid Salad
1. Place water, wine and lemon juice in a medium frying pan and bring to the boil.
2. Slice squid into neat rings and add to frying pan, cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and leave to cool in juices.
3. Drain squid and arrange on serving plate with... - 36.0472
Dungeness Crab Fruit Salad
Lift off back shell of crab. Remove and discard viscera and gills. Rinse crab thoroughly under cool, running water. Break off legs; crack along edges. Cut into serving-sized pieces. Break body section into several pieces.
Micro-cook or steam until... - 35.7226
Shrimp Salad With Cauliflower
1. Cook the shrimp in a large pot of salted boiling water, uncovered, until they are pink and slightly firm to the touch, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour into a colander and rinse under cold running water to stop the cooking; drain well. Shell the shrimp, and devein if... - 34.1077
Mixed Seafood Salad
1. Combine wine, mussels and pipis in a large saucepan, cover, bring to the boil. Cook until shells open. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in a large bowl.
2. Add scallops and squid to the boiling liquid and cook for 2 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon... - 33.5776
Mixed Seafood Salad
1. Boil or steam the potatoes until just tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and dice.
2. Poach the fish gently in the boiling water for 5 minutes in a covered pan. Cool then break into bite- size pieces.
3. Combine the potatoes fish, prawns, watercress endive or... - 32.5694
Mung Bean And Prawn Salad
1. Mix the olive oil with the lemon juice, garlic, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Mix the celery, mung sprouts and peeled prawns together; stir in the oil and lemon dressing.
3. Spoon the prepared salad on to small serving plates; arrange a border... - 29.5029