- » Exotic Sauce
Exotic Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic sauce recipes.
Pineapple Sundaes With Honey-rum Sauce
In small saucepan, bring honey and rum to a simmer on setting 3 or 4 (for Designer gas model, use MED or LO).
Remove from heat and stir in 3 tablespoons butter.
Preheat griddle to appropriate setting for 5 minutes, then adjust to cook... - 36.377
Apricot Sundae Sauce
1. In a saucepan, put together dried apricots, sugar and water; heat for about 5 minutes until it starts to simmer.
2. In a blender jar with crumbing blades, put together orange, corn syrup and apricot mixture; process for 15 seconds... - 34.9719
Always On Sundae Sauce
1) In a saucepan, sprinkle sugar over rhubarb and allow to stand for minimum 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
2) Stir in the marshmallows, bring the mixture to a boil and simmer until the marshmallows are melted.
3) Refrigerate the mixture until... - 34.2161
Cardinal Sundae Sauce
1. Drain the strawberries and raspberries reserving their juice and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, bring together the cornstarch and lemon juice with the berry liquid to a boil and cook gently for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the jelly until it melts, remove... - 33.6044
Banana Sundae Sauce
1) Take a medium size saucepan and combine all ingredients in it except the bananas. Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until smooth, stirring constantly.
2) Add the bananas.
3) Serve the Banana Sundae Sauce over pound cake or... - 32.8548
Peach Sundae Sauce
Combine the sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a saucepan.
Blend in peach syrup and fruit juices.
Bring to boiling; stir and cook until slightly thickened and clear.
Stir in peaches and ginger.
Simmer about 5 minutes.
Cool. - 32.4052
Pineapple Sundae Sauce
Here is a very different take on the usual pineapple sauce; this Pineapple Sundae Sauce is the best you can pour over your favorite desserts and snacks! Given the orange flavor, this Pineapple Sundae Sauce tastes even better. Give it a try and you will just... - 32.1726
Taffy Sundae Sauce
Melt butter; add sugar and molasses.
Bring to rolling boil; reduce heat and boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and cool slightly.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Serve hot over waffles, or hot or cold over ice cream. - 31.9268
Butterscotchmace Sundae Sauce
1. In a saucepan, prepare a mixture of corn syrup, sugar, water and butter. Place on low heat and cook to a soft ball consistency.
2. Take off from heat, add mace and cream and stir well.
3. Use as desired.
1. Soft ball consistency: The... - 31.8096
Crackle Sundae Sauce
Melt butter in small heavy skillet over low heat.
Add pecans and saute, stirring constantly, until pecans are light golden brown.
Remove from heat.
Add chocolate and stir until melted and smooth.
Serve warm over ice cream.
Store any leftover sauce in... - 31.3559
Peach Sundae Sauce
1) Peel, pit and mash the peaches or whirl in a blender.
2) In a saucepan, combine the peaches, , sugar and orange juice.
3) Bring to a boil and simmer without a lid for about 15 minutes or until thickened.
4) Turn off the heat, then stir in the... - 29.7803
Sherried Fruit Sundae Sauce
I love the taste of sherry in the recipes I cook and I am all praise for this Sherried Fruit Sundae Sauce, especially for its ease and taste! This Sherried Fruit Sundae Sauce is basically made using mincemeat and cherries and given a sherry flavoring! This is... - 27.5721
Coffee Sundae Sauce
Mix cold water and coffee in top of double boiler, cover, and cook over boiling water for 15 min.
Meanwhile, combine sugars, corn syrup, butter, and salt in saucepan, and cook, stirring until dissolved, to 236°F or until a few drops of the syrup will form a... - 27.0665
Rocky Road Sundae Sauce
In a 2- or 4-cup electric slow cooker, combine cream, marshmallows, and chocolate chips.
Cover and heat until chocolate is melted (40 to 45 minutes).
Meanwhile, toast almonds in a small nonstick frying pan over medium heat until golden brown (5 to 8 minutes),... - 26.6021
Peppermint Patty Sundae Sauce
This Peppermint Patty Sundae Sauce is way too easy to make and how it compliments your favorite desserts is just awesome and woth experiencing. It is also great to be used as a dessert fondue; so give this Peppermint Patty Sundae Sauce a try and taste the... - 25.279
Hot Caramel Sundae Sauce
In saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup, 3 tablespoons butter and 1/2 cup cream.
Bring to boil; gradually add remaining cream and butter.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, to soft ball stage (230Â° F).
Remove from heat; add salt and... - 24.5628
Tropical Sundae Sauce
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup; add enough water to syrup to make 1/2 cup.
Cook sugar and syrup over low heat till thickened, about 12 minutes.
Add lemon juice and extract; chill.
Before serving, add fruits. - 24.4818
Orange Sundae Sauce
Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan.
Bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 minute.
Remove from the heat; blend in juice concentrate.
Cool; serve on vanilla ice cream. - 22.7763
Banana Sundae Sauce
Combine all ingredients except bananas in a medium saucepan; cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until smooth, stirring occasionally.
Stir in bananas.
Serve warm over vanilla ice cream or pound cake. - 22.286
Butterscotch Sundae Sauce
In saucepan, combine brown sugar, corn syrup and butter.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, to soft ball stage (234Â° F).
Cool 5 minutes.
Blend in cream.
Serve hot or cold. - 21.715
Exotic Sauce Recipes By Category