- » Exotic Sauce
Exotic Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic sauce recipes.
Chicken In Exotic Mushroom And Ginger Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan (skillet). Coat the chicken in the seasoned flour and cook for about 4 minutes, until browned all over. Transfer to a large deep casserole and keep warm until required.
2. Slowly fry the shallots and mushrooms in the... - 35.5873
Hot Exotic Curry Sauce
1. In a pan stir to mix well combining all ingredients except arrowroot, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours.
2. Strain through a sieve, pressing as much of the fruit and vegetables through as possible.
3. In a bowl make a thin, smooth... - 39.027
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Exotic Spices And Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F
2. Rub the lamb with the olive oil and about half chopped garlic
3. Also combine or mix together 1 tablespoon of salt, the cumin, ground fennel seeds, and red pepper
4. Now rub this mixture over the lamb... - 45.3374
Grilled Vegetables, Exotic Style
I would describe my Grilled Vegetables, Exotic Style recipe in one word-wonderful! Such a mix of flavors and aroma's in this Grilled Vegetables, Exotic Style. Enough to take you to another world! - 34.266
Exotic Mango Salsa
Looking for something exotic to accompany grilled fish or poultry? Try this zippy Mango Salsa recipe. It’s vivacious, vibrant and tastes like summer on a tropical island! - 92.2011
Rub the inside of the duck with the salt and pepper.
Peel, core and slice the apples; dice the figs.
Mix together the apples, figs, and curry powder with the butter and use to stuff the neck end of the duck.
Sew the openings with thread, or secure with... - 39.8584
Turkey Sausages With Exotic Fruits
Marinate the sausages in the lemon and ginger marinade for a few hours in the refrigerator.
Cook the sausages on the grill over medium heat for 15 minutes.
In a pan, brown the fruit for 5 minutes in the butter and sugar.
Add the orange juice and zests;... - 36.4359
Exotic Seafood Pancake
When looking to fix quick and simple hors d'oeuvres, seafood pancake could be the ultimate choice. A tasty Korean appetizer, Anna Kim shares with us an easy to make recipe that oozes with flavors. Try making this dish at home next time you wish to entertain... - 87.2722
Exotic Christmas Pudding
1. In a bowl, place mango slices.
2. Pour 150 ml (5 fl oz) boiling water over the slices.
3. Soak for an hour or until ready to use.
4. Grease either one 1.2 liter (2 pint) pudding basin or six 200 ml (7 fl oz) individual pudding basins.
5. Place a... - 46.6086
Exotic Pancake Crepe Rolls
1. If the sweetcorn and peas are raw, they need to be boiled for 5 minutes.
2. Set aside to cool
3. In a large saucepan, heat the peanut oil.
4. Add the onions and stir fry till the onions are transparent
5. Then tip in the pepper and... - 44.9602
Exotic Appetizer Balls
Exotic Appetizer Balls is simply yumlogical. The egg with instant coffee gives the Exotic Appetizer Balls a mouth watering taste. Must catch it. - 35.7486
Exotic Spinach Dish
Cook spinach until tender; drain.
Lightly saute celery, onion, and parsley in butter or margarine.
Combine spinach and sauteed vegetables with worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, corn bread dressing, and oysters.
Bake in a greased casserole at 350° for 25... - 36.2612
Exotic Wild Mushroom And Pine Nut Filo Basket - Part 1
If you are a die-hard shiitake mushroom lover, then you will simply live to gorge on this delightful recipe. Piquant, zesty mushrrom served in a fancy, edible basket can be a perfect show-stopper for your dinner parties. Plus, this dish is so easy to cook... - 106.751
Exotic Wild Mushroom And Pine Nut Filo Basket - Part 2
Looking for a dish that can be the show-stopper of your dinner table? Here is a dish that isn't just appeasing to the taste buds, but also to the eyes. Simple, sumptuous and filling, this dish can be prepared in a snap, given you stock u the ingredients and... - 107.04
Chicken Salad Exotic
Drain pineapple overnight. Drain water chestnuts well and pat dry on paper toweling. Combine vinegar, soy sauce, curry, and mayonnaise. Let stand several hours. About 2 hours before serving, combine all ingredients. Serve on lettuce leaves. - 23.7022
Exotic Turkey Salad
Combine first five ingredients.
Make dressing by combining mayonnaise, curry powder, tamari soy sauce, lemon juice and salt.
Pour over turkey mixture; toss lightly until well mixed; correct seasonings. - 31.2644
Exotic Chicken Salad
Mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice, soy sauce, and celery salt.
Toss all other ingredients into mayonnaise mixture.
Place in refrigerator overnight so flavors will blend. - 31.4861
Exotic Shrimp Salad
1 In a bowl, mix shrimps, water chestnuts, green onions, celery, mayonnaise, curry powder, and soy sauce; toss well.
2 Prepare nests with lettuce.
3 Place the mixture in the nests and scatter some canned litchi nuts on top.
4 Sprinkle with toasted... - 40.6172
Exotic Seattle Salmon
1. Preheat oven to 425°. In small bowl combine vinegar, teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, and chili oil. Place salmon in glass baking dish. Pour terivaki mixture over salmon. Let stand 10 minutes.
2. Bake, basting with pan juices once or twice, 10 to 15 minutes,... - 24.4684
Exotic Prawn Kebabs
Peel and devein the prawns, skewer with bamboo skewers.
Place in a shallow pan.
Blend the remaining ingredients together, pour over prawns and marinate for 30 minutes.
Grill over hot coals for 3-5 minutes per side. - 27.3804
Exotic Dum Aloo
Exotic Dum Aloo has a exotic taste. The lime juice with green chillies gives the Exotic Dum Aloo a blazing taste. Must catch it. - 47.5676
Exotic Luncheon Salad With Turkey
Combine the turkey, water chestnuts, grapes, celery, and 1 1/2 to 2 cups of the toasted almonds.
Mix the mayonnaise with the curry powder, soy sauce, and lemon juice if used.
Combine with the turkey mixture; chill for several hours.
Spoon onto a bed of... - 38.354
Exotic Dessert With Marigold, Rice Flower And Hazelnuts
Your holiday dessert doesn't get any exotic and simpler than this. Thekel whips up a truly mouth-watering dessert using marigold, rice flower, and hazelnuts that brim with texture and taste. Next time you are stumped while zeroing down on a dessert, you know... - 98.975
Exotic Chicken Dijonnaise
1. In plastic bag place flour and chicken and shake to coat lightly.
2. In nonstick frypan, heat oil to medium temperature and cook chicken turning, about 10 minutes such that brown on all sides.
3. Removing chicken from frypan, set aside draining all... - 45.2584
Exotic Dyna-mighty Sandwich
What better way to appease your gut than munch on a hearty sandwich? Perfect for every taste-buds and event, a dyna-mighty sandwich is a dynamic sandwich. Packed with bold flavors and very satisfying to the taste buds, this vegetarian sandwich is sure to... - 96.643
Exotic Fruit Platter
For sauce, fold the lemon peel and thawed dessert topping into the yogurt.
Line a platter with ti leaves or lettuce.
Arrange mango and kiwi fruit slices atop.
If desired, sprinkle with pomegranate seeds. - 26.2234
Exotic Chicken Salad
Exotic Chicken Salad is truly a royale addition to your dining table. This Exotic Chicken Salad is best served when chilled. The salad is easy to prepare too. This chill and serve version of Exotic Chicken Salad is best served on lettuce, make sure that you... - 35.1015
Braised Oxtail With Broad Beans In Exotic Spices
You don't get much of a chance to cook and taste some delicate preparation like braised oxtail with broad beans. Here is a great recipe video, which you will surely like to try out, if you are a cooking fanatic. Get prepared with all the ingredients and make... - 115.421
Exotic Lamb Curry
1) In a large heavy pot, over medium-high heat, heat oil and sauté lamb cubes in it in small batches until browned.
2) Transfer the cubes to a bowl and keep aside.
3) Add onions, garlic, ginger, apples, and bananas to the remaining oil.
4) Add in more... - 45.0198
Artichokes With Lemon Sauce
Remove the stalks of the artichokes and take off the outer leaves.
Rinse the artichokes in cold water.
Stand side by side in a large casserole with 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 16-18 minutes, depending on the... - 37.248
Thai Jumbo Scallops With Massaman Curry Sauce
Thai Jumbo Scallops With Massaman Curry Sauce is a scrumptious Thai dish. Here, the chef makes this dish so effortlessly as if it can be cooked by anyone! Highly recommended for parties for its elegant looks, simplicity and taste. - 122.779
Hawaiian Sweet And Sour Halibut
Wash the fish and pat dry.
Cut into one-inch cubes.
In a mixing bowl combine the cornstarch, three tablespoons water, soya sauce, salt and pepper.
Stir in the fish and let it marinate while you prepare the sauce.
In a saucepan combine the... - 47.4678
Egg Drop Soup
Barry has a go at making egg drop soup youtube style. - 105.328
How To Make Beef Rendang
Beef Rendang or Rendang Daging/Rendang Daging Padang or Rendang Daging Minang of which all are just minor variations of the same dish is one of the most popular and famous beef dishes in Malaysia and is also much prized in places like Indonesia and Singapore.... - 0
Spicy Winter Soup
In 4-cup glass measure, stir together all ingredients.
Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 3 minutes or until boiling. - 26.8352
1. In a food processor blend all the ingredients and chill.
2. Serve with grilled fish. - 28.7959
Cranberry Perfection Salad
Cran perfection salads is a jellied vegetable salad made with cabbage and celery. Prepared with added cranberry sauce, the cran perfection salad is a molded salad and is sweet and sour to taste. - 32.9628
This Kiwi Coulis is one of the best dishes that I've ever tasted. Try this fruity sauce to flavor your Panna Cotta or in anyway in which you desire. Your suggestions for this Kiwi Coulis are welcome. - 30.8548
Saucy Pomegranate Floating Island
Beat egg whites with dash salt till soft peaks form.
Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
In skillet heat milk to simmering.
Drop egg white mixture onto milk in 6 mounds.
Cook slowly, uncovered, till set, about 5 minutes.
Lift from milk... - 39.1747
Place papaya chunks, sugar, lemon juice, and gingerroot in a blender or food processor and puree. - 22.6576
Breton-style Artichoke & Potato Salad
Put the artichokes into a small casserole.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Scrub the potatoes under cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Prick the skin with a fork.
Put in a... - 45.4272
Asian Watercress Soup
1) Cut the pork into 1/4-inch cubes.
2) Pour the soy sauce over the pork pieces and let it stand for 10 minutes.
3) In a saucepan, bring the broth or water to boil and add the pork pieces along with soy sauce.
4) Cook for 10 minutes,... - 41.6308
Cran Perfection Salads
Soften gelatin in 1/2 CUP cold water.
Add 1/4 teaspoon salt and stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Beat cranberry sauce till smooth.
Stir in gelatin mixture, cabbage, celery, and vinegar.
Spoon into six 1/2-cup molds.
Chill till firm. - 28.895
In a saucepan, combine the chicken broth, salt, sugar, soy sauce, ginger, and water.
Simmer for about 15 minutes.
Then bring to a full boil and add watercress and green onions.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes. - 30.9509
In small mixing bowl, soften gelatin in cold water; stir in boiling water until dissolved.
Add sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and salt; stir to dissolve.
Chill until thickened but not set, about 45 minutes.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Pour into 1... - 41.4762
Scallop & Pea Pod Stir Fry With Papaya
1. To prepare ginger sauce, in a small bowl, stir together cornstarch and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water until blended. Stir in honey, lemon juice, ginger, and five-spice; set aside
2. Cut unpeeled papayas lengthwise into halves; remove and discard seeds. Set papaya... - 32.5529
Beef And Peanut Salad
1) Shred the Chinese leaves. Peel and cut the carrots into thin strips. Rinse, trim and cut the radishes into quarters. Vertically halve the baby corn cobs.
2) On a platter, place the shredded Chinese leaves, then arrange the prepared... - 44.4814
Artichoke Mousse With Pate De Foie Gras
Put the artichokes into a casserole with 1/4 cup (3 table spoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
Pour half the sherry into a cup.
Sprinkle the gelatin (gelatine) over and leave to swell.
When the artichokes are cooked, drain and puree... - 43.3531
Pour 2 cups of the milk into blender, add watercress, onion, and potatoes and blend thoroughly.
Pour into a saucepan, add remaining milk, cook over low heat for about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add remaining ingredients - 30.0892
Watercress Soup is an irresistible appetizer which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Watercress Soup; I am sure you would love to try this Watercress Soup again-n-again. - 33.341
Asian Style Watercress Soup
This Watercress Soup tastes incredible ! Rich, luxurious watercress has been my favorite be it for sandwiches or for a side course and now this soup is the best of all watercress dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this utterly delicious Watercress soup... - 42.5815
Clean turtle and bone.
Boil in water with bay leaves until meat is tender.
Brown flour in oil, this is the roux.
Add onion, bell pepper, garlic and celery.
When these vegetables are blended, add tomato sauce, Worcestershire and lemon slices.
Put... - 45.4228
Peanut And Coriander Salad
1) Wash the green onion bunch and pat dry with paper towel. Cut it into three sections.
2) Cut the tofu into 1/8 parts and set aside.
3) Coarsely chop cilantro leaves and keep aside.
4) In a fry pan, add 1 tablespoon oil to heat up.
5)... - 45.0963
Pork Medaillons With Kiwi
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F (100°C).
2) Spread mustard on one side of the sliced pork tenderloin.
3) In a large heavy skillet , place the pork in the melted butter with the mustard side down.
4) Season with salt, lower the heat and... - 41.3568
Kiwi Papaya Endives
1) Remove any wilted leaves of endives and wash them under cold water.
2) In a food processor, process the kiwis with papaya to a puree.
3) Into a small saucepan, press the puree through a sieve and mix in sugar.
4) Combine cornstarch... - 48.6707
Winter Melon Soup
In a deep saucepan combine the consomme, pork, winter melon, mushrooms, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts.
Mix well and bring to the boiling point.
Lower the heat.
Simmer without a cover for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the melon pieces are... - 48.7203
Oriental Watercress Soup
1) Trim all the fat off from the pork and dice.
2) In a bowl toss together, pork, soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, pepper and 1 tablespoon of oil.
3) Cut the stems of the watercress, wash and drain.
4) In a saucepan, heat the remaining oil... - 46.958
1. In a large sized sauce pan, melt butter.
2. Add watercress and onions and mix well.
3. Cover and cook on a low flame for 3 to 5 minutes or till onions soften, while stirring occasionally.
4. Add flour and cook for 1 more minute.
5. Add rest of the... - 46.2774
Pork With Papaya
Partially freeze meat.
Cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
Spray a 12-inch skillet with nonstick coating.
Cook pork and garlic in the skillet till meat is brown, stirring occasionally.
Stir in broccoli, bias-sliced onions, 1/2 cup water, and soy... - 48.1927
Peanut Butter Salad Dressing
In small saucepan combine peanut butter, oil, and red pepper; heat, stirring constantly, until the consistency of smooth paste.
Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Bring to room... - 28.5714
Heat stock and season with honey and salt to taste.
Before untying the bunch of watercress, cut off stems.
Wash stems and boil for about 10 minutes.
Drain and add the cooking water to the stock. (Cooked stems may be eaten. They are good, seasoned with a bit... - 33.27
Hot Walnut Soup
1. Roast walnut in 325°F (160°C) oven 10-15 minutes or until fragrant and lightly browned. Grind walnuts to powder in blender.
2. Combine walnut powder, rice flour, sugar and water in a large sauce pan and slowly bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and... - 25.5449
Mock Turtle Soup
Combine the first 4 ingredients, cover, and simmer for 10 min.
Add cream and Worcestershire and reheat.
Press hard-cooked eggs through a sieve and divide among the serving bowls, adding the sherry (1 or 2 tablesp to a portion).
Strain the soup over the egg... - 32.4124
1) Prepare mayonnaise sauce in advance.
2) Stir curry powder in the mayonnaise.
3) Combine the remaining mayonnaise, stir thoroughly, and refrigerate to chill.
4) On greased rack, place the pompano and cook over boiling water until fish... - 38.1662
Winter Weekend Soup
Winter Weekend Soup is an easy to prepare appetizer recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Winter Weekend Soup, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 49.5209
Original Watercress Soup
1) In a food processor with metal blade, chop scallions.
2) While machine is running, add potatoes and in slow stream add 1/3 cup of chicken stock. Process until potatoes are pureed.
3) Wash the watercreass and remove, dscard the stems and... - 43.2493
Salmon Loaf With Watercress
Line a dish with a double thickness of kitchen paper.
Arrange the frozen salmon steaks on it and defrost in the microwave oven on HIGH for 11/2 minutes.
Wipe the button mushrooms with a damp cloth or kitchen paper and roughly chop them.
Puree the shallots and... - 44.249
Artichoke With Prosciutto
Put the frozen artichoke hearts side by side, in a dish and sprinkle the lemon juice over.
Add salt and pepper.
Microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Cut 3 slices of the prosciutto into thin strips.
Rinse the celery and cut into matchstick (julienne) strips.
Put... - 44.4185
Sole With Papaya
1. Cut papaya lengthwise in half; scoop out seeds and discard. Pare papaya; cut length wise into 1/2 inch (1.3-cm) thick slices.
2. Sprinkle fish with 1 tablespoon (15 mL) lime juice; let stand 5 minutes.
3. Sprinkle fish with salt. Place flour on waxed... - 33.861
Creamy Perfection Salad
Mix gelatin, sugar, and salt in a saucepan; add 1 cup of the water.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Remove from heat; add remaining 1 1/2 cups water and the next 7 ingredients.
Beat with rotary beater until well mixed.
Chill until... - 42.5994
Green Papaya Turkey Tumble
1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, stir oil, onion, and turkey until meat is browned and crumbly, about 7 minutes.
2. Add curry powder; stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add papaya, broth, and chutney. Cover and cook over medium heat,... - 32.7555
1. Rinse duckling with running warm water; drain on wire rack in sink a few minutes. Slowly pour about 5 quarts boiling water in a thin stream over both sides of duckling so its skin becomes almost white. Drain duckling well; pat skin and body cavity dry with... - 32.2472
Belgian Endive With Zingara Sauce
Belgian Endive With Zingara Sauce is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Belgian Endive With Zingara Sauce dish; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every part. - 43.4935
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0995
Tongue In Almond Sauce
Tongue in almond sauce is a gourmet recipe for veal tongue cooked in delicate almond sauce along with celery and onions spiced with cloves. An exotically flavorful recipe, the tongue in almond sauce is best prepared for dinner parties as a star of the menu. - 45.8296
Eels In Green Sauce
Feel like cooking up a yummy and exotic seafood dish! Then Eels In Green Sauce is the perfect choice. You can prepare this delicious dish using this recipe and trust me the resulting dish is fantastic! Try this Eels In Green Sauce recipe! - 47.7081
Eggs In Tomato Sauce
This is an amazing recipe of Eggs in Tomato Sauce. It's heavenly delicious and serves great as a meal. You can enjoy the dish with some white bread. So, do try it out. - 122.228
Indian Plum Sauce(alu Bukhara Ki Chutney)
This delicious Indian plum sauce(alu bukhara ki chutney) is one of its kind. You can enjoy it as a dip or as a spread. Enjoy the mouthwatering flavors of this exotic Indian dish. - 38.099
Glazed Baked Ham Steak With Fresh Grapefruit Sauce
I like to eat grapefruit fresh and keep things simple, but I know some people like to make things fancy. This exotic ham steak dish is prepared with grapefruit juice, grapefruit sauce and grapefruit peel. - 26.193
Beef Tenderloins In Wild Mushroom Sauce
1 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
2 In a large skillet,cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp.
3 Remove bacon from the skillet, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
4 Drain the bacon well on paper towels.
5 Set aside.
6 ... - 42.6047
Steamed Mahi Mahi With Red Curry Sauce
It sounds exotic, but with only five ingredients (salt and pepper are two), this is an easy-to-do, healthy dish. Watch as Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson and Nella Neeck show you how. - 104.592
Salmon With Arugula, Tomato And Caper Sauce
This recipe for salmon definitely qualifies as an exotic one. Cooked with plum tomatoes and italian parsley, along with shallots, the salmon is broiled and served with the tomato sauce. This salmon recipe is so simple yet flavorful, I cant resist serving this... - 41.9818
Chicken Cutlets With Sage And Mustard Sauce
I make excuses for serving Chicken Cutlets With Sage And Mustard Sauce, something so quick and easily prepared at almost every dinner party that I host. I love eating this very homely dish. The mustard gives it a fiery taste, the dry white wine adds perfect... - 37.4528
Lettuce Parcels With Carrot Sauce
These Lettuce parcels with Carrot Sauce make an elegant and sophisticated Vegetarian Main Course for a formal dinner. It is a splash or gorgeous colors on the plate, fabulous enough to impress your vegetarian guests. - 48.6634
London Broil is a unique side dish recipe. This recipe will definitely win your cooking some fans. Try this wonderful London Broil recipe and let us know how much you liked it. - 28.403
Kohaku Namasu is a delicious and unique Japanese salad that you can use to add an exotic element to your dinner spread. The Kohaku Namasu is not only visually appeasing but all delicious! Try it! - 43.7928
Grilled Chicken And Pesto Sandwiches
For all those who are bored of eating the same sandwiches, these grilled chicken pesto sandwiches are certainly a nice change. Chefs MJ & Natasha have featured easy to follow instructions to make pesto sandwich with thinly grilled chicken. You can either... - 98.0273
Indian Aloo Baingan
Baingan and potatoes cooked in exotic sauce. Good to carry for tiffing. Tastes best with roti, rice! - 115.413
Indian Paneer Makhani
The Indian variant of cottage cheese- paneer is widely used in curries for rotis. Watch chef Aarsi showing how to cook Paneer in Makhani sauce that can be reheated before serving. Good to serve with naan bread or rotis! - 106.532
Chicken Spring Rolls
"These spring rolls are easy to make and don't involve any exotic ingredients. Even without fancy sauces, they're filled with flavor!" - 39.0868
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Spoon into a quart jar.
Seal and chill for 1 hour. (Avocado mixture will darken if not covered tightly.)
Serve in small mounds on shredded lettuce or romaine.
Can be served as a dip also. - 37.5049
Oriental Style Grilled Mushroom Salad
Won't you like to try a zesty oriental style mushroom salad? Watch this excellent video to make a grilled mushroom salad recipe that goes perfectly well with grilled meat. The video is so nicely presented that it makes all the more exciting to make this... - 107.626
1. Start by washing and drying the chicken thighs
2. In a bowl, combine all the ingredeints and mix properly, chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours
3. Now deep fry the marinated chicken pieces in oil, until they turn golden brown for... - 38.4972
Duck With Wild Rice And Cherry Stuffing
Duck with wild rice and cherry stuffing is a flavorful and filling preparation. Cooked with whole duck stuffed with wild rice, cherries, walnuts, eggs, onions and cheese and seasoned to taste, the duck is roasted breast side down and brushed with red currant... - 48.1178
Healthy Chicken Enchiladas
If you love spicy Mexican fare, then you won't say 'no' to this Mexican staple. Juan Montalvo shows how to prepare this exotic yet simple treat at home using a slew of tasty ingredients. These homemade, healthy chicken enchiladas are so good that you will... - 105.618
Korean Grilled Marinated Beef
Throw a wonderful bash without toiling hard on the kitchen. Wow your party guests with this luscious grilled marinated beef dish that are easy to cook and delicious to eat. Notch up its taste using soy sauce, cooking wine, and sesame oil and enjoy a five-star... - 89.6572
Salmis De Pigeons
Salmis De Pigeons is a french recipe for cooking pigeons along with bacon and mushrooms. Roasted and flavored with brandy, the Salmis De Pigeons is served with a white wine vegetable sauce and is an exotic dish to serve. - 43.4638
Satay-style Beef And Pasta
The satay style beef and pasta is a steak preparation made with a tereyaki sauce combined with peanut butter, ginger and red pepper. The steak tossed with cooked vermicelli pasta and sauce is served along with cucmbers for an exotic beef steak recipe- satay... - 48.3043
Exotic Sauce Recipes By Category