- » Exotic Salad
Exotic Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic salad recipes.
Peach And Escarole Summer Salad
Summer is a time for fresh, light and refreshing foods that need no cooking! This magnificent peach and escarole salad dressed with a slightly sweet sherry vinaigrette and a scatter of toasted walnuts and salty goat cheese is like summer on a plate. It’s... - 122.284
Quick Chicken And Peach Salad
When you are hungry and don't feel like cooking, here is the perfect food for you. The combination of chicken and peach is just great and packs with it loads of nutrition. Simply toss it and serve with your favorite low-fat homemade dressing. - 116.269
This original recipe from the famed Seattle Restaurateur, Peter Canlis, is straight out of the pages of "Dining in Seattle" cookbook! Canlis Restaurant in Seattle has served this dish since its opening night in 1950. It was named one of the best 100 dishes in... - 110.96
Cabbage is one of my favorite vegetables. I make it very often. This perfection salad recipe is one of the most frequently prepared side dishes on my table. Hope you enjoy it too! - 49.4823
1) In a bowl of cold water, soak the unflavored gelatin.
2) Pour in boiling water, sugar, vinegar, lemon juice and salt.
3) Allow cooling to settle the mixture as thick.
4) Put onions, cabbage, celery, pimiento and green pepper.
5) In a... - 48.7178
Peach And Watercress Salad
1) In a small bowl, add ginger, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper to combine.
2) Gradually pour in olive oil and continue whisking until blended. Place aside.
3) Heat up a medium skillet, over moderate heat.
4) Add the bacon to cook... - 48.6772
Spiced Peach Salad
Drain peaches well.
Add enough water to the peach syrup to make 1 3/4 cups of liquid.
Add cloves, cinnamon and vinegar.
Simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
Add peach halves and heat slowly about 5 minutes.
Remove peach and place cut side up in individual... - 47.5803
Chicken And Peach Salad
1) In a pan boil water with saffron and salt and cook the rice for about 12 min.
2) Drain the wate. Leave to cold and toss with seasoned French dressing.
3) Cut out the breast meat from the chicken and make slices and then strips.
4) Chip out the dark... - 47.4396
1) In a small saucepan, mix together gelatin, sugar, and salt well with 1 cup water.
2) Heat the saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar and gelatin are dissolved.
3) Take the pan off the heat.
4) Mix in the apple juice,... - 46.9022
Peanut And Coriander Salad
1) Wash the green onion bunch and pat dry with paper towel. Cut it into three sections.
2) Cut the tofu into 1/8 parts and set aside.
3) Coarsely chop cilantro leaves and keep aside.
4) In a fry pan, add 1 tablespoon oil to heat up.
5)... - 46.7803
Early in day: Sprinkle gelatin over 1 cup cold water to soften; add boiling water; stir until dissolved.
Stir in sugar, salt, vinegar and lemon juice; cool.
Stir in olives and rest of ingredients except greens and mayonnaise; mix well.
Pour into 8" by 8" by... - 45.2867
Piquant Perfection Salad
1) In a saucepan boil water and pour over gelatin and stir to dissolve.
2) Drain pineapple pressing out and reserve the juice.
3) Mix water with the juice to measure 3/4 cup.
4) Mix juice and beer to gelatin.
5) Chill the mixture till thick.
6) Add... - 44.4526
1) 1) In a bowl, mix the sugar, gelatin and salt together.
2) Pour over the boiling water and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
3) Stir in the lemon juice and vineger, mix well and allow to cool.
4) When the mixture is slightly thick, stir in rest of... - 44.3857
Grapefruit Perfection Salad
1) Drain grapefruit section.
2) Cut pimiento with small star cutter.
3) Make 3-1/2 cup grapefruit juice by draining enough canned grapefruit juice.
4) Take saucepand and add one cup liquid.
5) Sprinkle gelatin over liquid and stir... - 44.3744
1) In a small saucepan, soak the gelatine in ½ cup of water until soften.
2) Stir in sweetener and salt.
3) Heat the saucepan to simmer, stirring constantly until gelatine is dissolved.
4) Take the pan off the heat and add remaining... - 44.3659
Beef And Peanut Salad
1) Shred the Chinese leaves. Peel and cut the carrots into thin strips. Rinse, trim and cut the radishes into quarters. Vertically halve the baby corn cobs.
2) On a platter, place the shredded Chinese leaves, then arrange the prepared... - 44.1212
Banana Peach Salad
In a saucepan heat 1 1/2 cups of the cranberry juice cocktail to boiling.
Add to gelatin, stirring till gelatin is dissolved.
Blend in remaining juice.
Chill till partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg white).
Fold in peaches, banana, and dates.
Pour into... - 43.7616
Chilled Perfection Salad
1) Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
2) Add cold water and vinegar, and salt and allow it to chill.
3) Let the mixture to thicken and then combine the remaining ingredients.
4)Pour the mixture in molds and chill until it is set.
5)... - 43.5584
Pickled Peach Salad
1) Drain the peaches and retain a cup of juice from it.
2) Take a bowl and mash the peaches with the help of a fork.
3) Keep it aside.
4) Take a pan and boil water dissolving the gelatin in it.
5) Add in the cream cheese and stir until it blends... - 43.0508
Peach Melba Salad Cups
1) Carefully scoop out pulp from peach halves, leaving a 1/4-inch-rhick shell.
2) Chop pulp, and set aside.
3) Brush peach shells with 2 teaspoons lime juice to prevent browning.
4) Keep them aside.
5) In a small bowl, combine reserved... - 42.4913
Western Perfection Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Stir in next 3 ingredients.
Chill until thickened to the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Fold in vegetables and pour into pan (8 x 8 x 2 inches).
Chill until firm.
Cut into 6 servings and put on greens.
Serve with... - 42.0605
Creamy Perfection Salad
Mix gelatin, sugar, and salt in a saucepan; add 1 cup of the water.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Remove from heat; add remaining 1 1/2 cups water and the next 7 ingredients.
Beat with rotary beater until well mixed.
Chill until... - 41.1658
Thoroughly mix the gelatin, sugar, and salt.
Add boiling water and stir to dissolve the gelatin.
Then add cold water, vinegar, and lemon juice.
Chill till partially set.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pour into an 8 1/2 X 4 1/2 X 2 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Chill till... - 40.9743
Fresh Perfection Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water 5 minutes.
Pour in boiling water and stir to dissolve gelatin.
Stir in sugar and salt.
Cool to room temperature.
Add vinegar and lemon juice.
Chill until gelatin mixture just begins to set.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Pour into... - 40.786
Hearty Peach Salad
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Place in a large bowl.
Cover and chill.
Add oil, lemon juice and honey.
Chill 1 hour.
Add sour cream and mix well.
Add sliced peaches, ham, celery and almonds.
Mix... - 40.643
Old Timer Perfection Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and blend in cold water, salt to taste, and vinegar.
Chill until syrupy thick.
Have ready shredded cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, pimiento and chives.
Fold into thickened gelatin and turn into an 8-inch square pan.
Chill... - 40.5512
Grapefruit Perfection Salad
Nothing can compliment your meal so wonderfully than this Grapefruit Perfection Salad. Try out this fresh, delicious and exciting recipe for Grapefruit Perfection Salad and relish it! - 40.4779
Spicy Peach Salad
Heat peaches, reserved peach syrup, the water, lemon juice, cinnamon, cloves and ginger in saucepan to boiling, stirring gently.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
Spoon peaches and spices into pint jar.
Pour hot syrup over peaches.
Cover and... - 40.3246
Soften gelatin in cold water in a small saucepan.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Stir in 1 cup water, vinegar, lemon juice, sweetener, and salt.
Chill until mixture is slightly thickened.
Stir in the vegetables.
Turn mixture... - 39.9328
Mix gelatin, sugar, and salt.
Add boiling water and stir till gelatin is dissolved.
Add cold water, vinegar, and lemon juice; chill till partially set.
Pour about 1/2 cup in 6 1/2-cup ring mold.
Arrange trios of stuffed-olive slices in mold; chill firm.
Mix... - 39.6803
In small mixing bowl, soften gelatin in cold water; stir in boiling water until dissolved.
Add sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and salt; stir to dissolve.
Chill until thickened but not set, about 45 minutes.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Pour into 1... - 39.2598
Chicken Perfection Salad
Sprinkle gelatin on 1/2 cup cold water to soften.
Place over boiling water, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Blend remaining 1/2 cup cold water into soup.
Stir in dissolved gelatin, salt and lemon juice.
Chill until mixture is the consistency of unbeaten... - 39.0673
Combine lemon gelatin and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Add 3 1/4 cups boiling water; stir to dissolve gelatin.
Stir in vinegar and lemon juice.
Chill till mixture is partially set.
Fold in shredded cabbage, celery, green pepper, and olives.
Turn mixture into a 5... - 38.0437
Pecan Peach Salad
1 In a bowl, put the peaches.
2 Generously sprinkle with the lemon juice.
3 Toss to coat well.
4 In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese and pecan nuts.
5 On four individual serving dishes, arrange the lettuce leaves
6 On each dish, arrange... - 37.8932
Chicken Peach Salad
Puncture frozen rice pouch and place in the oven.
Microwave 3 1/2 minutes or until thawed; let stand 2 minutes.
Place rice into a serving bowl and cool.
Add mayonnaise, onion, celery, curry, peaches and chicken.
Stir in green pepper just before... - 37.858
Fruit Peanut Salad
Blend together honey and peanut butter.
Gradually stir in yogurt.
Mix until well blended; chill.
Cut each into 3 crosswise slices with jagged edges.
Remove seeds; chill.
Combine orange sections apple, pineapple, banana and peanuts in a large... - 37.7654
Egg And Peanut Salad With Celery
1.Start by cutting the eggs in half lengthwise, then remove the yolks
2.Combine the yolks with chopped peanuts or peanut butter and mayonnaise to moisten
3.Fill the whites with .this mixture
4.Put two halves of egg on a plate, surround... - 37.6786
Peanut Crunch Salad
Toss cabbage and celery together; chill.
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, salt, onion, green pepper and cucumber in small bowl; chill.
Just before serving, melt butter in small skillet.
Add peanuts; heat until lightly browned and immediately stir in... - 37.6521
Exotic Salad Recipes By Category