- » Exotic Mushroom Tomato Soup
Exotic Mushroom Tomato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic mushroom tomato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic mushroom tomato soup recipes.
Mushroom Barley Soup
1. In a large nonreactive saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened and lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Add the celery and cook until slightly softened, about 3 minutes.
2. Stir in 2 quarts of... - 35.2132
Sausage-mushroom Breakfast Casserole
Spread croutons in a lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish, set aside.
Cook sausage until browned, stirring to crumble, drain well.
Sprinkle sausage over croutons.
Combine eggs, milk, soup, mushrooms, and mustard, mix well, and pour over... - 40.2847
Chilled Cream Of Summer Squash Soup
1. Using a coarse grater, grate the zucchini and yellow squash. Alternate layers of grated squash and the 3 tablespoons coarse salt in a colander or large strainer set over a bowl. Allow the squash to drain for 15 to 30 minutes (this removes excess... - 43.8008
Chicken And Vegetable Soup
A chicken and Vegetable soup being demonstrated using fresh vegetables! A video that lacks quality, but the recipe is a winner! See the video and you'll know more. - 73.2833
Southern Beef Soup
1) In a bowl, place the beef.
2) Pour enough boiling water to soak the beef, until tender.
3) Drain the beef.
4) In a saucepan, add butter to melt over heat.
5) Add beef and onion to cook until onion is tender.
6) Pour in soups and stir... - 47.7171
Healthy Seafood Bisque
Be it as an appetizer, first course, or side dish, the easy and impressive seafood bisque add variety to your suppertime. This luxurious seafood soup bursting with flavors makes for a great choice for formal entertaining as well as a healthy homemade treat.... - 110.409
French Burgundy Beef Stew
An irresistible variation of the regular beef stew, this is wholesomely prepared with beef meat and burgundy wine. Chef Beryl Stokes makes this dish in a quick and easy recipe. You can just follow her and stir in this hot and exotic stew in your home kitchen. - 112.87
Brazilian Seafood Stew
If you’re a fan of soup and a fan of seafood then there is no reason not to make this. So as soon as the weather begins to get cold and soup is on the top of your mind, make this delicious and healthy fish soup. The flavor, texture and seafood variety allow... - 149.596
1) Season flour with salt and pepper and toss the meat in it.
2) Take a large casserole dish and put the meat, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, tomato puree, carrots, and pepper to it.
3) Stir in paprika and pour beef stock over the meat mixture.
4) MIx... - 41.6854
Thai Spicy Sour Soup - Tom Yum Goong
I love the Tom Yum Goong, simply because I love all things that the Thai cuisine has to offer. I have had several versions of this soup and I can tell that the Aimless Cook's recipe would be pretty fragrant and tasty. Watch and Learn! Bon Appetit! - 120.896
All you Italian food lovers. Bring out your forks because chef Hendrik is going to show you how to make one of the best Gnocchi's .Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Gnocchi. Chef Hendrik does a spectacular job at showing us how to make the... - 110.751
Swiss Steak Special
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In oblong baking dish, combine steak, tomatoes, sauce, soup mix, basil and garlic.
Heat, covered, 4 to 5 minutes.
Set Power Select at LOW.
Heat, covered, 40 to 45 minutes or until steak is tender.
Top with cheese and let stand,... - 35.1843
Savory Beef And Spaghetti
Dip beef cubes in flour; brown in hot fat.
Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms with liquid.
Combine soup and seasonings; pour over meat.
Cover; simmer till tender, about 1 1/4 hours.
Stir in sour cream; heat through (do not boil).
Serve over hot... - 44.6607
1) Take sausage meat and shape into 24 small balls roll in seasoned flour.
2) Heat oil and fry the balls turning around.
3) Stir in celery, green pepper, onions, mushrooms and soup.
4) Cook covered in simmering heat for 30 minutes.
5) Boil salted... - 44.5406
Delectable Tom Yum Goong
Just when you feel like slurping on a bowl of Oriental goodness, this spicy, clear soup will surely appease. This hot and sour soup packs in a slew of ingredients that gives it it's distinctive flavor. Easy to make and good to eat, this is one soup that... - 90.7826
Barbecued Shrimp On A Skewer
1)In large bowl, combine onion soup mix, tomatoes, reserved liquid, oil, wine, basil, lemon juice and peppercorns and whisk with a fork.
2) To this marinade, shrimp and toss well
3)... - 42.9871
Chicken Cacciatore Using Red Wine
1. Remove and discard skin from chicken breasts.
2. Dice tomatoes.
3. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
4. In a saucepan, put together diced tomatoes along with their juices, onions, mushrooms and red wine; bring mixture to a boil and... - 47.9147
Memorial Day Special Onion Burgers
Burgers doesn't always need to have beef. You can make mouthwatering burgers with something as simple onions. Transform your ho-hum burgers into something extraordinary with these easy-to-make onion burgers. Watch Betty make these tasty burgers in the video... - 90.3842
Spicy Tom Yum Goong
Tom Yum Goong is a spicy clear soup typical found in Thai cuisines. The soup can be characterized by its distinct hot and sour flavors, with fragrant herbs generously used. Check this recipe now!!! - 112.351