- » Exotic Main Dish
Exotic Main Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic main dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic main dish recipes.
Braised Oxtail With Broad Beans In Exotic Spices
You don't get much of a chance to cook and taste some delicate preparation like braised oxtail with broad beans. Here is a great recipe video, which you will surely like to try out, if you are a cooking fanatic. Get prepared with all the ingredients and make... - 115.421
Exotic Pulled Pork Sandwich
All of you sandwich-lovers, here is something most exotic and delicate to have a bite. You must have heard about this exotic pulled pork sandwich recipe, but never tried out. It is little critical and also time-consuming, but with the expert chef's help and... - 112.53
The Chef's Kitchen-vongole Pasta
Why not make a unique pasta recipe. Watch Chef Marc Orfaly as he makes Vongole pasta with clams and white sauce. The recipe is different as it includes a variety of other ingredients that are not involved in Italian cooking. However the video makes it easier... - 96.8277
Exotic Dyna-mighty Sandwich
What better way to appease your gut than munch on a hearty sandwich? Perfect for every taste-buds and event, a dyna-mighty sandwich is a dynamic sandwich. Packed with bold flavors and very satisfying to the taste buds, this vegetarian sandwich is sure to... - 96.643
Exotic Cajun Crab Etouffee
Easy to make yet delicious, that’s how Beryl Stokes wants her dishes to be. Crab Etouffee is a Cajun specialty, healthy and yummy, can be ideal for lunch or dinner and can be cooked in matter of minutes with rice and crab. You’ll love to have it over and... - 96.439
Exotic Lamb Roast
Soft, succulent, juicy and saucy lamb meat - are you craving for this? In that case, you'll surely try this recipe of exotic lamb roast. Once tasted, your guests will ask for more. Watch the video and learn the details about the recipe. - 95.8335
Exotic Cajun Chicken And Sausage Gumbo
This dish is ideal for those days when you are in mood of tasting something very versatile and delicious. Try this when your appetite is better or you’ve invited guest and want them to try something different. This would be a perfect one dish meal and can... - 88.8423
Exotic Steak Marinade
Exotic steak marinade might sound like a fancy recipe but it is so simple yet the combination of flavors makes it exotic. Take a look at this ambrosial recipe in the video. - 84.4228
Exotic Guacamole Ricotta And Tuna Cake
Exotic dishes are not only about fancy ingredients or cooking styles but also about doing it right and doing it clean. Take a look at this exotic guacamole ricotta and tuna cake to find out how an easy and simple dish can be turned into an exotic one with a... - 83.5356
Exotic Seafood Paella
Spanish friends coming for dinner tonight? Why not treat them by cooking some exotic Paella? Just follow the steps shown in the video and impress your friends with your amazing culinary skills. - 66.6053
Exotic Cameroonian Style Mashed Potatoes And White Beans
How would it feel to add a little exoticism to your daily fare? Well, if you are someone who loves to experiment with your food, then this Cameroon inspired mashed potatoes with white beans is sure to impress. After all, what could be a better way to tweak up... - 57.6147
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a saucepan with a small amount of salted water and cook celery in for about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) Mix the soups.
4) Stir in chestnuts, celery and pimento.
5) Turn mixture into a 1... - 48.2099
1. In a frypan, heat a tablespoon of butter.
2. When the butter melts, add rice and saute.
3. Put water in the pan.
4. Add a cup of white wine into the pan.
6. Cover the pan and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
7. Take another frypan.
8. Heat 3... - 45.6969
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Exotic Spices And Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F
2. Rub the lamb with the olive oil and about half chopped garlic
3. Also combine or mix together 1 tablespoon of salt, the cumin, ground fennel seeds, and red pepper
4. Now rub this mixture over the lamb... - 45.3374
Exotic Chicken Dijonnaise
1. In plastic bag place flour and chicken and shake to coat lightly.
2. In nonstick frypan, heat oil to medium temperature and cook chicken turning, about 10 minutes such that brown on all sides.
3. Removing chicken from frypan, set aside draining all... - 45.2584
Exotic Hot Crab Souffle
1) Grease a soufflÃ© dish
2) Preheat the oven to 350 F
3) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the flour
4) Slowly add in the cream and milk one at a time stirring continuously
5) Bring to a boil and simmer for 2 minutes
6)... - 43.9891
1) Rinse the chicken, dry thoroughly, then cut into quarters and season thoroughly.
2) In a greased dish, arrange 4 orange slices and 4 pineapple rings and top with the chicken quarters.
3) Place the dish on a wire shelf in the cold oven... - 40.3652
Rub the inside of the duck with the salt and pepper.
Peel, core and slice the apples; dice the figs.
Mix together the apples, figs, and curry powder with the butter and use to stuff the neck end of the duck.
Sew the openings with thread, or secure with... - 39.8584
Exotic Shrimp Creole
Cook shrimp in butter for 5 minutes.
Remove from pan.
To butter in pan add garlic (crushed) sliced mushrooms, onions and green peppers.
Cover pan and cook 10 minutes over low heat.
Stir in remaining ingredients and shrimp.
Heat stirring constantly.
Serve with... - 38.7934
Turkey Sausages With Exotic Fruits
Marinate the sausages in the lemon and ginger marinade for a few hours in the refrigerator.
Cook the sausages on the grill over medium heat for 15 minutes.
In a pan, brown the fruit for 5 minutes in the butter and sugar.
Add the orange juice and zests;... - 36.4359
Simple Exotic Chicken
1 Heat the oil. Fry onions till a golden brown.
2 Meanwhile, lightly beat together the curds and cream. Mix into it all the except the lime juice and coriander.
3 When the onions have browned, turn the chicken into the pan on the fire. Cover and cook on a... - 32.2818
Veal Chop With Exotic Mushrooms
1. Set an oven rack 4 to 6 inches from the broiler element. Heat broiler.
2. Combine 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper and 1 teaspoon of the rosemary in a small bowl. Rub into chop. Set on a small broiler-pan rack and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of the oil. Broil... - 32.0526
Exotic Seattle Salmon
1. Preheat oven to 425°. In small bowl combine vinegar, teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, and chili oil. Place salmon in glass baking dish. Pour terivaki mixture over salmon. Let stand 10 minutes.
2. Bake, basting with pan juices once or twice, 10 to 15 minutes,... - 24.4684
How To Make Beef Rendang
Beef Rendang or Rendang Daging/Rendang Daging Padang or Rendang Daging Minang of which all are just minor variations of the same dish is one of the most popular and famous beef dishes in Malaysia and is also much prized in places like Indonesia and Singapore.... - 0
Murg Dum Biryani
1. In a mixing bowl, place chicken, add in the marinade ingredients, mix well. Allow to marinate for at least 4 hours.
2. In a saucepan, soak rice in water for about 30 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, mix together, water, saffron and kewda essence,... - 0
Blanche's Feast: Almond Crusted Fish
Since October is Cancer Awareness month, I decided to feature a dish high in antioxidants and omega-3s. With flavor packed in to every layer, this dish is easy to prepare and perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. You can also put the fish in your favorite... - 0
Exotic Main Dish Recipes By Category