- » Exotic Holiday Alcohol
Exotic Holiday Alcohol Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic holiday alcohol recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic holiday alcohol recipes.
Exotic Brandy Daisy
1) In a cocktail shaker, place the ice cubes.
2) Squeeze the lemon juice and add grenadine and brandy over the ice.
3) Shake the mixture thoroughly, until frosty.
4) In a lowball glass, pour the drink without straining. Garnish with the fruits... - 35.2804
This cocktail is dedicated to absinthe fans! Like the name suggests, the earthquake shooter is going to rock your face, your brain and shake the ground beneath your feet! You don’t get the burn, you get a numbness, your whole face will be pins and needles.... - 106.753
Gummy Pucker Sucker Cocktail
Like the Gummy Soda cocktail but found it too sweet? The Pucker Sucker drills down into the sour side of the Swedish Fish Flavor. Stir together gummy vodka and sour mix with a dash of triple sec. - 104.24
1. In a Dutch oven, combine coffee, evaporated milk and brown sugar.
2. With occasional stirring cook over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves and mixture is heated through and remove from heat.
3. Stir in liqueur and serve hot. - 31.7553
1. In a food processor or food chopper jar with the knife blade attached in the bowl, crumble the wafers.
2. Process them into fine crumbs and tip into a mixing bowl.
3. Place pecans in the processor or food chopper and finely chop
4. Tip into the bowl... - 40.4857
Vanilla Pudding Trifle
My wife likes this Vanilla Pudding Trifle recipe. This Vanilla Pudding Trifle recipe is simple and easy . Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this dessert to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my... - 42.3488
Brandy Currant Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Line an 8 1/2-inch springform cake pan with parchment paper.
3. Sift together the flour and baking powder. Mix the dried fruits with a little of the flour to coat them thoroughly.
4. Beat the butter until it is soft. Add the... - 44.416
Grand Marnier Cream
1. In a small saucepan combine first 4 ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
2. Cook 5 minutes without stirring and set aside.
3. In an electric mixer beat egg yolks at high speed until thick and lemon colored.
4. Gradually stir about... - 42.0618
A Japanese-style meal. Deep-fried shrimp and a tangy sauce to dip them in. Try battering some vegetables such as onions, peppers, or broccoli in addition to the shrimp. Delicious. - 40.5795
Roast this Corned Beef slowly at a low setting for a melt in your mouth delight. The aroma is fantastic. - 26.2592
Coconut rice is a tasty, quick dish. Enjoy!! - 43.7591
1) In a glass jug, place the ice cubes.
2) Add the lemon juice, Cointreau and brandy over the ice.
3) Stir the mixture vigorously.
4) Use a chilled martini glass to strain the drink. Garnish with lemon twist, if desired. - 32.0339
1. In an electric blender process combining ice cream, brandy and anisette until smooth.
2. Pour into serving glasses, sprinkle cream with nutmeg and serve. - 27.9776
Apricot Slice With Brandy Custard
1. Prepare scone dough, adding mixed spice and apricots to dry ingredients before adding liquid.
2. Place dough into a greased and lined 18 x 28 cm (7 x 11 1/4 in) shallow cake pan and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked.
3. To make custard, combine custard,... - 30.4502
1) Take a bowl and add the corn syrup, sugar, cake crumbs, cinnamon, dates, cocoa, vanilla, sweet sherry, and raisins.
2) Mix the ingredients together and blend them well.
3) Fashion into small balls.
4) Roll the balls in confectionerâ€™s... - 43.4644
St. Patrick's Day Green Grasshopper Pie
A rich and creamy grasshopper pie in gorgeous green hue makes for a great St. Patrick party dessert. This irresistible pie is the perfect indulgence for sweet-lovers and is a doddle to make too. Never mind the extra calories in this recipe. Remember, the... - 107.231
Toasted Tropical Fruit Kebabs With Hot Chocolate Dip
1. Season the wooden skewers by soaking them in tepid water for 30 minutes.
2. Peel the mangos and dice into large pieces. Place on a platter.
3. Cut papaya into half, scoop out the seeds and cut the flesh into large dices, discarding the... - 46.9416
Passion Fruit Daiquiri
Always wanted to make Passion Fruit Daiquiri since trying a strawberry version in Florida….kinda tastes like an alcoholic version of slush puppy. Anyhow this is a a simple cocktail recipe, which is sweet with a nice citrus kick which you can mix up as you... - 82.0448