- » Exotic French Sauce
Exotic French Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Exotic French Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Exotic French Sauce recipes.
French Roasted Yellowtail With Sauce Vierge
Making a roasted yellowtail with sauce vierge a an excellent and unique dish. This video is absolutely fantastic and a great tool to make a most delicious fish recipe. This video is well explained and would surely equip you for this flavorful treat. - 144.146
Classic Hollandaise Sauce
Would you like to see how easy it is to make a classic hollandaise sauce at home? Have a look at this great informative video for hollandaise sauce. The video provides great serving ideas for this versatile sauce apart from eggs benedict. The chef here makes... - 140.243
Easy Lump-free White Sauce
One of the trickiest things to make in the kitchen is a perfect lump-free white sauce. White sauce is the base for so many recipes and though you need 3 basic ingredients which are easily available in your pantry, it’s all about the technique when making... - 122.654
Filet Mignon And Pinot Noir Sauce
Want a special comfort food for Christmas? Chef Scott is showing his favorite recipe Filet Mignon and Pinot Noir Sauce. His recipe is fool proof that would just lead you a perfectly cooked Filet Mignon or beef tenderloin and the Pinot Noir sauce is more than... - 117.529
Steak Au Poivre With Balsamic Sauce
French versions of steak are simple in making and delicious. Chef Mike Monahan shows how to cook Steak Au Poivre and serve it with reduced balsamic vinegar sauce. Great when had with ranch potatoes! - 110.143
Classic Bechamel Sauce
Always wondered how to prepare that perfect Classic Bechamel Sauce? Watch this video to learn a step by step process to prepare it in your own kitchen. Use the sauce in your favorite recipes and enhance the taste manifold. - 105.944
Shrimp With Cocktail Sauce
In a mood to have seafood. You have come to the right place, check out the video of the yummy and delicious Shrimp in Cocktail Sauce. A great combination of tasty shrimps served with delicious cocktail sauce. One of the most tastiest shrimps you will ever... - 90.9866
Duck Confit Part 2 - Sauce
If you have already roasted and cured the duck legs for duck confit and want to know how to finish the dish to serve it like a Michelin star restaurant does, follow this video by chef John as he teaches you how to make this French classic an irresistible... - 84.9505
Classic French Mother Sauces - Part 1
Sauces play an important part in French cuisine and although there is an endless array of sauces that are used in classic recipes, there are five "Mother" sauces which every beginner should know! Watch this part one of the two part video where Chef Alan... - 79.033
Classic French Mother Sauces - Part 2
There are five "Mother" sauces in French cuisine which every beginner should know! Watch this second part of the two part video where Chef Alan D'Amato demonstrates the versatility of the five Mother sauces. He shows how to use them in cooking and to prepare... - 78.7116
Bagwell's Vegetable Terrine With Tomato Sauce
1. Remove and discard stems from spinach.
2. Wash leaves carefully, blanch in boiling hot water until leaves are just flexible but haven't lost their color and drain well.
3. Generously coat a 9-by-5-by-2 3/4-inch loaf pan with olive oil and... - 46.432
Bechamel Sauce With Mace
1. In a suitable casserole, mix together the first eight ingredients listed and microwave for four minutes
2. In a microwave safe bowl, blend the butter, flour, salt and pepper into a paste
3. Strain the hot milk slowly into the paste and stir till... - 45.8494
Shrimp Omelette In Bechamel Sauce
Peel and roughly chop the onion and carrot.
Trim and chop the celery.
Put the milk into a saucepan with the bay leaf and prepared vegetables, cover and bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and leave to infuse for 10 minutes.
Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in a... - 44.1867
Artichoke Fritters With Remoulade Sauce
1. Make the remoulade sauce: In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, anchovy paste, capers, corni-chons, parsley, chives and lemon juice with 1/2 cup of water. Whisk to blend well. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
2. Make the fritters: Pour the... - 42.3645
1) In a food processor, add tarragon, spinach, parsley, basil and fennel.
2) Process the items to form a puree with coarse consistency.
3) Gradually pour in olive oil and 1/3 cup water, while the machine is still running.
4) Stir in lemon... - 42.2732
Smoky Beef Hors D'oeuvres With Honey Mustard Sauce
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Separate each biscuit into 2 layers; on sheet of wax paper arrange biscuits in 2 lines (4 biscuit layers in each line), with edges touching so that they form 1 rectangle.
Cover with separate sheet of wax paper and, using a rolling... - 38.3312