- » Exotic French Dessert
Exotic French Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic french dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic french dessert recipes.
Homemade Chocolate Truffles
As fancy and expensive as it sounds, Hari has made these homemade chocolate truffles in such a simple manner that it looks sinfully tantalizing and abominably easy to make. As he says if you want to be a great food entertainer, you can be one, by spending... - 150.386
Sweet Crepes With Nutella
Dessert crepes or sweet crepes are a wonderful treat for any home. You will agree as you like it one in a while. In this video, chef makes some perfect crisp and soft sweet crepes with Nutella. They are just amazing. Watch the video for the recipe. - 148.984
French Prune Cake
You would be surely delighted to see this video for a classic French prune cake recipe that shall add a special touch to your Ramadan table. This cake is a perfect recipe for hot summer days. The video displays the recipe in a simplified manner, so go ahead... - 138.162
"How to" video recipe guide for making "Chouquettes", the popular French pastry made with choux pastry and topped with pearl sugar. - 129.425
Ever heard about Christmas Crepes? Now, there may not be anything particularly "Christmas" about crepes, but they are a delicious Christmas Eve dessert tradition around Rebecca's house. So if you're looking for a different dessert that your family will enjoy,... - 128.197
Roasted Yellow Pepper Creme Brulee
Have you ever thought that peppers can be used for dessert. Watch this unique recipe that incorporates roasted yellow pepper in a dessert for a terrific flavor that is to die for. The video exhibits excellent cooking and flaming techniques with great tips for... - 121.32
Chocolate Mocha Pot De Crème
This is the ultimate Valentine's day chocolate dessert. This version of this classic dessert needs no baking and is little richer, sexier, and more decadent than usual. Sure, it's basically just a soft, coffee-flavored chocolate ganache, but when you serve it... - 121.25
Italian Rum Baba
An easy dessert which is syrupy, and as sweet as sugar! This dessert is not to be missed! Watch this video and you wouldn't regret not wanting to make this! - 114.567
Chocolate Parfait With Maple Syrup
A mouth-watering dessert !! This video makes the perfect parfait with chocolate and maple syrup. This is delicious form of dessert and looks great in a glass. It forms two layers--a creamier bottom and foamier top--looks fanciful and taste heavenly. - 114.146
Huckleberry Creme Brulee
Never thought that making a dessert would be such a great experience. Watch this amazing video that presents an incredible creme brulee recipe with a twist. The video offers great tips and techniques too. Take a look and try out your favorite dessert with... - 114.087
Halloween is a time for festivity for sure and special desserts make their mark on the occasion. Here is a recipe by Garry to make Mousse au chocolate or Chocolate Mousse with a citrus flavor coming from the oranges used. A passion fruit to top it, makes the... - 109.157
Delicious Fig Clafoutis
Traditionally, a clafoutis can be prepared using any seasonal fruit. However, Chef Keith Snow bets on the goodness of fig to prepare this French delicacy. What better way to enjoy under-ripe fig then cook it in a boozy, sticky syrup to hold it through. A... - 108.684
French Vanilla Ice Cream
You don't really have to fly to France to savor their best ice creams. Kirk Leins tells you how to make easy, delicious, homemade ice creams a la the French style. Try making this frozen custard at home and we bet, you won't get over it so easily. - 105.526
French Style Bread Pudding
Nothing says holiday like yummy pudding. French bread pudding makes for a great addition to any holiday table. Flavorful base prepared with milk, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, butter and sugar gives this dish its lip-smacking persona. Try Sarah's recipe to... - 104.334
Italian Panettone Bread Pudding
To give your dessert a holiday flavor, make it from panettone. This Italian style bread pudding takes less than an hour to make and is perfect for any time. Chef Keith Snow shows how to make this classic dessert in the Italian way using traditional... - 102.987
Cream And Strawberry Meringues
Looking for a yummy dessert recipe that is a reel classic and also simple to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! This dessert will turn out amazingly tasty and your guests would keep asking for more! - 100.467
Borden Style Magic French Fudge
If you don’t mind forking on gooey, intensely sweet French fudge that always comes overloaded with a decadent frosting, here’s your perfect chance to glut! Betty recreates the magic of Borden’s magical French fudge that is divinely delicious and a... - 96.8092
Homemade Harvest Muffin
During the blustery cold months, nothing makes for a more wholesome and satisfying indulgence than harvest muffins. Alice's muffin recipe helps you take the best advantage of fall harvest squashes. These heavenly muffins, loaded with the goodness and health... - 95.3291
Unique Pound Cake French Toast
Bored of the regular French toast? Give your Sunday breakfast a delicious kick with this lip-smacking recipe. It's so delicious and simple that it will surely tickle your tongue. Just replace the regular loaf of bread with slices of yummy pound cake and... - 94.5842
For Chocolate lovers it is never enough chocolate and for all such people there is this chocolate truffle recipe which is going to be your lifetime friend. Watch the simple steps to find out how you can befriend chocolate in no time and take a bite of... - 90.2676
Deep Fried French Doughnut
If you are looking for a recipe that will yield a yummy dish that can be served as a dessert, snack or even a side dish, this you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect French doughnuts that will leave everyone asking for more! - 88.8591
Upside-down Apple Tart - Part 1: Preparation
To all you people craving to eat something sweet. You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the Upside-Down Apple Tart. A very delicious dessert and easy to prepare. You will definitely like it. - 85.0745
French Style Saffron Ice Cream
The warm weather is here and there is nothing like a bowl of ice cream to enjoy. The aubergine chef gets ice cream infused with the flavor with saffron! Watch the video on how to make this interesting ice cream! - 83.8477
Chocolate-cherry French Toast - Part 2
What better way to transform bread, eggs and milk into an indulgent treat than make some lip-smacking French toast. To make it a more melt-in-mouth delight, you can add some gooey chocolates and fresh cherries to amp up its flavor. This video explains a... - 78.7342
Upside-down Apple Tart - Part 2: Presentation
To all you people who have just baked the yummy Upside-Down Apple Tart, and are wondering how to present it to your guests. Don't worry, check out this video of how the talented chef shows how to present the dessert. Serve the apple tart with a scoop of... - 77.5704
Puff Pastry With Apple Filling Part 1 - Preparation
A labor intensive appetizer or snack is the puff pastry with the apple filling. Part 1 of this video to get the puff pastry ready. Watch part 2 of the video to get the apple chopped. Be prepared for a part 3, 4 and 5 for the completion of this dish! - 77.2389
Puff Pastry With Apple Filling Part 2 - Preparation
Part 2 of this video is to get the apples prepped up! The dough is also kept aside to rise! A video which has some clean and clear directions! Stay out for part 3 of the video to see cream mixture being prepped! - 76.6916
Puff Pastry With Apple Filling Part 5 - Baking
Part 5 is the imperative part of the video where the puff pasty is folded and filled and baked to a perfect bite. This video is lengthy but every part is vital for the creation of this dish! - 76.3309
Puff Pastry With Apple Filling Part 3 - Preparation
Part 3 of this creaming of the butter and sugar as part of the whole ordeal. Clear directions, a home style video so you can’t expect a high class. Never the less the cook demonstrated very well. - 76.1362
French Cherry Clafouti Pudding
A French pudding with the goodness of cherries and baked in the solar cooker! It’s a classic pudding being made. A custardy delicate pudding! Note the video is without audio! See and know more! - 55.9509
Pear Cheese Pie
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F
2) In a pie shell arrange 1 cup pear.
3) In a food processor add cottage cheese and puree until smooth.
4) Mix egg substitute, honey, orange juice, orange rind, Hour, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, and... - 50.1845
Moist Date And Ginger Cake
Preheat the oven to 35()c.
Chop the dates and place in a small bowl.
Sprinkle with baking soda, then pour on the boiling water.
Leave to cool.
Cream the butter with the sugar till light and fluffy.
Beat in the molasses and corn syrup, then the eggs, one at a... - 48.3762
Madeleines With Cinnamon
Sift flour into a bowl and rub in butter.
Stir in sugar, egg yolk and enough water to bind to a soft dough.
Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness and use to line two madeleine sheets.
Trim the edges and chill for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 375°.
To make... - 47.3597
Fresh Fruit Tartlets
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Take the tartlet pan and line it with aluminum foil.
3) Take flour in a bowl and add butter or margarine. Knead the flour properly.
4) Take egg yolks, water, lemon rind and sugar. Mix them... - 46.5081
1) Preheat the oven at 325 degrees for few minutes.
2) Take a jelly-roll pan and grease it.
3) Making the cake: take the butter and cream cheese in a bowl and beat them to make the mixture fluffy.
4) Add sugar, vanilla and salt. Beat... - 46.4812
Iced Maraschino Gateau
1) Prepare a hot oven (200°C, 400°F/Gas 6).
2) Use a round 20-cm (8-in) loose-based cake tin to line the base with greaseproof paper.
3) In a bowl, whisk in sugar and egg until thick.
4) Separately sift together flour and cornflour and fold... - 45.7535
Brandied Berry Bombe
1) Set the refrigerator to the coldest.
2) Place the basins or moulds in the freezer to chill.
3) In a bowl, whisk the egg yolk and sugar together.
4) Boil the milk and gradually whisk into the yolk mixture.
5) Return the mixture into... - 45.267
1) In a 2-quart saucepan add cornstarch and 2-cup milk. Stir until smooth.
2) Stir in remaining milk and honey. Whisk until smooth.
3) Cook and stir over low heat until thick.
4) Take off from heat.
5) In a cup add the egg substitute.
6) Add several... - 44.923
Blender Pots De Creme
1. To the blender container add cold water, gelatin and coffee powder and blend with cover for few seconds on low speed.
2. Add milk and blend till gelatin is dissolved.
3. Add chocolate, sugar, vanilla and dash salt and blend with cover just till... - 44.8514
Exotic Fruit Clafoutis
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
2) Dice the fresh pineapple and mango into 1/2 inch pieces, place in a bowl, drizzle with the rum and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs, sift and add the flour and salt,... - 44.3857
Dissolve 1/2 tsp sugar in water and sprinkle yeast on top.
Leave till frothy.
Sift flour, a pinch of salt and remaining sugar into a large bowl.
Add yeast mixture, melted butter and eggs and mix to a soft dough.
Knead till smooth and glossy.
Leave to rise in... - 44.3077
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Mix ground almonds with sugar and vanilla.
Moisten with egg white until evenly combined.
Add flour and gather mixture together with fingertips.
Divide into "nut-sized" pieces.
With lightly floured hands, roll into small cigar shapes... - 43.3612
1) Place the strainer over a bowl.
2) Put the raspberries inside the strainer by adding 2 tablespoons sugar. Set aside until the raspberries are completely defrosted.
3) In a bowl, combine remaining sugar with egg yolks. Beat this mixture to... - 42.4239
1) Preheat oven to (200°C, 400°F/Gas 6).
2) Use a baking sheet to grease the base.
3) In a saucepan with 125 ml (1/4 pint) of water, add the margarine to melt over heat.
4) Bring the water to boil, remove from the heat and add the... - 42.4153
Normandy Baked Apples
1) Preheat oven to 450°F.
2) Defrost the flaky pastry.
3) Peel and carefully core the apples, without going quite to the bottom.
4) Take the pastry to roll out into a sheet about 1/8 inch thick. Cut the sheet into 6 squares of 6-inch... - 42.2822
1 . In a small bowl, mix together wate, gelatin and keep aside.
2.In a non aluminium bowl, put in the egg yolks , 3 tablespoons of sugar and Marsala. Whisk.
3.Place this bowl in a water bath and continue to stir cook for 5 to 7 minutes to get a thick... - 39.3527
Paris Brest is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Paris Brest tastes good with many recipes. Prepare the baked Paris Brest effort in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 38.2766
Crepes Suzette has a Different taste.The Lime and Orange gives the Crepes Suzette Inconceivable taste. - 38.0566
Egg Mousse has a Extraordinary taste.The Eggs and Yoghurt gives the Egg Mousse Splendid taste. Must catch it - 34.5896
Cream butter and sugar, beat in egg yolks.
Add sifted dry ingredients, alternately with the milk and vanilla.
Pour into a greased 8" square pan.
Bake at 350Â°F for 18-20 minutes. - 32.1417
Quick Pots De Creme
1) In a medium mixing bowl, add low-fat milk, pudding mix, 1/3 cup whipped topping, evaporated skimmed milk, and vanilla to beat with a wire whisk until blended and smooth.
2) Use 4 dessert dishes to pour 1/4 of pudding mixture.
3) Spread 1/4 of the... - 32.0502
1. Beat the egg yolks, egg, 1/2 cup sugar, and Madeira in a large ceramic bowl until well blended. Put the bowl over a pan of simmering water and whisk until frothy and stiff. Remove from the pan, put in cold water, and beat the mixture until it has cooled.... - 31.5311