- » Exotic Flour
Exotic Flour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic flour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic flour recipes.
Exotic Yorkshire Pudding
This is one dish that you may not have tried so far but should do so soon. One of the most exotic recips coming from Chef Keith Snows kitchen, it gives adequate guidance as to how to prepare Yorkshire pudding using drippings from standing rib roast. So the... - 98.4407
You May Also Like!
Exotic Dum Aloo
Exotic Dum Aloo has a exotic taste. The lime juice with green chillies gives the Exotic Dum Aloo a blazing taste. Must catch it. - 47.5676
Exotic Bluegrass Cheesecake Brownies
If you are someone with a sweet tooth, you will relish this Kentucky style dessert. A great recipe for anyone who loves his sugary treats, this delectable brownies are always a welcome sight on the dessert platter. Betty shares a foolproof dessert recipe... - 108.572
Exotic Dessert With Marigold, Rice Flower And Hazelnuts
Your holiday dessert doesn't get any exotic and simpler than this. Thekel whips up a truly mouth-watering dessert using marigold, rice flower, and hazelnuts that brim with texture and taste. Next time you are stumped while zeroing down on a dessert, you know... - 98.975
Exotic Seafood Pancake
When looking to fix quick and simple hors d'oeuvres, seafood pancake could be the ultimate choice. A tasty Korean appetizer, Anna Kim shares with us an easy to make recipe that oozes with flavors. Try making this dish at home next time you wish to entertain... - 87.2722
Chicken In Exotic Mushroom And Ginger Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan (skillet). Coat the chicken in the seasoned flour and cook for about 4 minutes, until browned all over. Transfer to a large deep casserole and keep warm until required.
2. Slowly fry the shallots and mushrooms in the... - 35.5873
Exotic Fruit Clafoutis
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
2) Dice the fresh pineapple and mango into 1/2 inch pieces, place in a bowl, drizzle with the rum and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs, sift and add the flour and salt,... - 44.7213
Exotic Chicken Dijonnaise
1. In plastic bag place flour and chicken and shake to coat lightly.
2. In nonstick frypan, heat oil to medium temperature and cook chicken turning, about 10 minutes such that brown on all sides.
3. Removing chicken from frypan, set aside draining all... - 45.2584
Exotic Cajun Chicken And Sausage Gumbo
This dish is ideal for those days when you are in mood of tasting something very versatile and delicious. Try this when your appetite is better or you’ve invited guest and want them to try something different. This would be a perfect one dish meal and can... - 88.8423
Exotic Hot Crab Souffle
1) Grease a soufflÃ© dish
2) Preheat the oven to 350 F
3) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the flour
4) Slowly add in the cream and milk one at a time stirring continuously
5) Bring to a boil and simmer for 2 minutes
6)... - 43.9891
Exotic Cajun Crab Etouffee
Easy to make yet delicious, that’s how Beryl Stokes wants her dishes to be. Crab Etouffee is a Cajun specialty, healthy and yummy, can be ideal for lunch or dinner and can be cooked in matter of minutes with rice and crab. You’ll love to have it over and... - 96.439