- » Exotic Dessert
Exotic Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic dessert recipes.
Exotic Banana Flambe
When I first saw a banana flambé in a high end restaurant, I thought this isn't meant for me and then I happened to see this recipe. Pratibha has cooked these exotic banana flambé at her own house with so much ease that it can motivate anyone who knows how... - 125.115
Exotic Molten Chocolate Cake
A perfect dessert recipe only for two - if you are searching for this, then this recipe video will be a nice try. The recipe is quite easy and if you are experienced in baking, then it is not at all difficult for you. Just go through the video to learn the... - 119.8
Exotic Bluegrass Cheesecake Brownies
If you are someone with a sweet tooth, you will relish this Kentucky style dessert. A great recipe for anyone who loves his sugary treats, this delectable brownies are always a welcome sight on the dessert platter. Betty shares a foolproof dessert recipe... - 108.572
Exotic Buttermilk Pie
Exotic buttermilk pie might sound a little unusual but once you make it and taste it watching this video, you will figure out, its not the name that is exotic, it is the ambrosial dish that tastes truly exquisite. - 104.333
Exotic Dessert With Marigold, Rice Flower And Hazelnuts
Your holiday dessert doesn't get any exotic and simpler than this. Thekel whips up a truly mouth-watering dessert using marigold, rice flower, and hazelnuts that brim with texture and taste. Next time you are stumped while zeroing down on a dessert, you know... - 98.975
Exotic Strawberry Ice-cream
Strawberry flavored ice cream is favorite among all ages. If you were unsure how to make this party perfect dessert, just follow the simple instructions of Chef Keith Snow and make a delectable dessert in minutes. It will be difficult to put the spoon down as... - 88.3433
Exotic Christmas Pudding
1. In a bowl, place mango slices.
2. Pour 150 ml (5 fl oz) boiling water over the slices.
3. Soak for an hour or until ready to use.
4. Grease either one 1.2 liter (2 pint) pudding basin or six 200 ml (7 fl oz) individual pudding basins.
5. Place a... - 46.6086
Exotic Apple Compote
Exotic Apple Compote has a very refreshing taste. Flavoured with lime juice the Exotic Apple Compote has a tangy and very refreshing taste. - 45.7397
Ring Mold With Exotic Fruits
Ring Mold With Exotic Fruits has a very delightful taste. The honey, with sugar cane syrup gives the Ring Mold With Exotic Fruits a perfect taste. - 45.7332
Exotic Pancake Crepe Rolls
1. If the sweetcorn and peas are raw, they need to be boiled for 5 minutes.
2. Set aside to cool
3. In a large saucepan, heat the peanut oil.
4. Add the onions and stir fry till the onions are transparent
5. Then tip in the pepper and... - 44.9602
Exotic Fruit Clafoutis
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
2) Dice the fresh pineapple and mango into 1/2 inch pieces, place in a bowl, drizzle with the rum and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs, sift and add the flour and salt,... - 44.7213
Exotic Fruit Meringues
Line a baking sheet with baking parchment or waxed paper.
Grease waxed paper.
Preheat oven to 225°F (105°C).
To make meringues, beat egg whites in a large bowl until stiff.
Beat in granulated sugar.
Sift powdered sugar with cornstarch and cocoa powder; fold... - 42.031
Exotic Fruit Ambrosia
1. In a bowl, add all fruits and combine them together by stirring. Spoon fruits into a serving dish.
2. In another bowl, combine honey with fruit juice (warm the honey for better assimilation), and spoon over the fruit salad.
3. Combine well by... - 40.9243
1) In a large glass bowl, toss the pineapple, oranges and kiwis together.
2) In a small bowl, mix the honey, orange and lemon juices together.
3) In large bowl, toss the honey mixture with the fruits .
4) Slice and toss the banana with the fruits... - 38.5861
Exotic Fruity Parcels
1)Halve the papaya or pawpaw and deseed it. Peel it and cut into thick pieces.
2)Cut mangoes lengthwise on both sides of the stone. On the 2 mango halves, using a knife make shallow cuts in a criss cross pattern. Now turn mango inside out to... - 38.1
Exotic Fruit Tranche
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and rub or cut in the fat until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the caster sugar. Add the egg yolks and enough chilled water to make a soft dough.
2. Roll out the pastry thinly... - 37.0676
Chocolate Crumb Tart With Exotic Fruit
1. Prepare the fruits for garnish.
2. In a pan melt butter with golden syrup and mix the biscuits well.
3. Take a greased loose-bottomed 20 cm / 8 inch round flan tin, press the mixture on to the base of the tin and chill that it is... - 36.3145
Exotic Summer Pudding
Choose a 1 1/2 pt pudding basin or charlotte or souffle mould.
Cut sponge cakes into inch-wide fingers for lining the sides, and triangles for lining the base.
Cook the selected fruit, with the least possible amount of water, until pulped; and sweeten to... - 32.1862
Exotic Cherries Jubilee
1. Into a saucepan cook juice from cherries along with the currant jelly, cornstarch and orange rind over low heat until the jelly melts and stir in the cherries.
2. With cover, simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. At the table, pour the warm... - 31.6083
Exotic Dried Fruit Compote
1. Put the dried fruit into a small pan with the apple juice. Bring slowly to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover, and let simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Spoon into serving dishes. Serve at once. - 27.315
Exotic Fruit Cocktail
1. Cut 1 orange in half and squeeze the juice into a bowl, discarding any pips. Using a sharp knife, cut away all the peel and pith from the second orange. Working over the bowl to catch the juice, carefully cut the orange segments between the membranes to... - 26.8945
Arabic Coffee Ice Cream With Nutella!
In this video Blanche shows you how to make ice cream using only 4 ingredients! She combines her favorite flavors, Nutella and coffee to create a creamy dessert with the best quality ingredients. - 0
Clementine Cupcakes: Bits & Pieces - Season 1, Ep. 8
It's winter, and if you're like me, you probably already have clementines in your home right now. And if you do, you can make these cupcakes bursting with bright citrus flavor! Time to turn on your oven! - 0