- » Exotic Curry
Exotic Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic curry recipes.
Exotic Lamb Curry
1) In a large heavy pot, over medium-high heat, heat oil and sauté lamb cubes in it in small batches until browned.
2) Transfer the cubes to a bowl and keep aside.
3) Add onions, garlic, ginger, apples, and bananas to the remaining oil.
4) Add in more... - 45.0198
Hot Exotic Curry Sauce
1. In a pan stir to mix well combining all ingredients except arrowroot, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours.
2. Strain through a sieve, pressing as much of the fruit and vegetables through as possible.
3. In a bowl make a thin, smooth... - 39.027
How To Make Beef Rendang
Beef Rendang or Rendang Daging/Rendang Daging Padang or Rendang Daging Minang of which all are just minor variations of the same dish is one of the most popular and famous beef dishes in Malaysia and is also much prized in places like Indonesia and Singapore.... - 0
You May Also Like!
Exotic Dum Aloo
Exotic Dum Aloo has a exotic taste. The lime juice with green chillies gives the Exotic Dum Aloo a blazing taste. Must catch it. - 47.5676
Exotic Mixed Vegetables
Melt butter in saucepan; add curry powder.
Cut onions into small pieces; brown lightly in curried butter.
Cut carrots and squash in thick slices; cut celery into 1" pieces.
Add to saucepan along with diced green pepper, chicken broth and salt.
Simmer about 15... - 39.6672
Chicken Salad Exotic
Drain pineapple overnight. Drain water chestnuts well and pat dry on paper toweling. Combine vinegar, soy sauce, curry, and mayonnaise. Let stand several hours. About 2 hours before serving, combine all ingredients. Serve on lettuce leaves. - 23.7022
Exotic Turkey Salad
Combine first five ingredients.
Make dressing by combining mayonnaise, curry powder, tamari soy sauce, lemon juice and salt.
Pour over turkey mixture; toss lightly until well mixed; correct seasonings. - 31.2644
Exotic Shrimp Salad
1 In a bowl, mix shrimps, water chestnuts, green onions, celery, mayonnaise, curry powder, and soy sauce; toss well.
2 Prepare nests with lettuce.
3 Place the mixture in the nests and scatter some canned litchi nuts on top.
4 Sprinkle with toasted... - 40.6172
Exotic Hors D'oeuvres
Combine all ingredients except muffins with enough mayonnaise to moisten; spread on muffins.
Broil until slightly browned and bubbly.
Cut into serving pieces. - 26.4002
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a saucepan with a small amount of salted water and cook celery in for about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) Mix the soups.
4) Stir in chestnuts, celery and pimento.
5) Turn mixture into a 1... - 48.2099
Exotic Luncheon Salad With Turkey
Combine the turkey, water chestnuts, grapes, celery, and 1 1/2 to 2 cups of the toasted almonds.
Mix the mayonnaise with the curry powder, soy sauce, and lemon juice if used.
Combine with the turkey mixture; chill for several hours.
Spoon onto a bed of... - 38.354
Exotic Luncheon Salad
Use turkey breast meat.
You will need 2 1/2 to 3 pounds.
Coarsely cut the turkey meat from bone into bite sized pieces.
Slice or dice the water chestnuts, and mix them with the turkey meat.
Wash the grapes, pick them from their stems, and add, along with the... - 38.2876
Exotic Curry Recipes By Category