- » Exotic Cream Drink
Exotic Cream Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic cream drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic cream drink recipes.
Creamy Dessert Drink
Combine all ingredients in container of electric blender, process at high speed until frothy. - 19.6602
Strawberry Parfait Drink
Sweet treats or drinks made of fruits are healthy and energizing and here is a recipe to make one. Check out Sarah making Strawberry Parfait by blending strawberries, cool whip and oats. Energizing and healthy drink indeed! - 93.9511
1. In an electric blender process combining ice cream, brandy and anisette until smooth.
2. Pour into serving glasses, sprinkle cream with nutmeg and serve. - 27.9776
1. With fork peel and thoroughly mash bananas.
2. Sprinkle with lemon juice and combine with remaining ingredients.
3. Using rotary beater, electric mixer or blender beat until smooth.
4. Pour into frosted glasses and serve. - 39.4813
Orange Buttermilk Punch
1. In a food processor, process ½ pint ice cream, chilled buttermilk, and frozen orange juice concentrate for about 5 seconds.
2. Spoon the mixture into chilled punch bowl and add ½ pint of vanilla ice cream over this punch.
3. Arrange mint sprigs... - 33.035
1)Blend water and instant coffee granules.
2)Mix chocolate and sugar and into it.
3)Chill the mixture.
3)Add ice cream and milk to chocolate mixture before serving.
4)Blend it well with a wire whisk.
5)Before serving garnish with whipped... - 41.2855
French Hot Chocolate
1. In saucepan place chocolate and water and stir over low heat until melted and smooth.
2. Slowly stir in milk, then add cream, sugar, salt, mace and allspice.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until milk is hot.
4. Stir in vanilla and... - 44.1346
Combine fruit cocktail and pineapple concentrate.
Alternate layers of ice cream and fruit mixture in chilled parfait glasses.
Garnish with pineapple chunks and maraschino cherries. - 23.8907
Betty's Elegant French Hot Chocolate ☆
Hot beverages get revamped with this French Hot Chocolate. Try out this exotic treat this winter. This doesn't even look like a drink rather a sumptuous dessert. Have it with a biscotti for the complete experience. Take a look at the video for the exact... - 129.146
Snickers Chocolate Smoothie
For all the chocolate lovers, here comes another great drink- Snickers Chocolate Smoothie. It has a winning combination of chocolate and ice cream. It is bound to charm everyone. Cheers! - 111.121
Hot Buttered Rum
Beat butter and brown sugar on medium speed until fluffy, about 5 minutes.
Beat in cream and powdered sugar alternately on low speed until smooth.
Stir in cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Spoon into 1-quart freezer container.
Cover, label and freeze no longer... - 36.3616
Special Spiced Coffee
1. In container of a coffee grinder, process placing coffee beans and to a medium grind.
2. Assemble drip coffeemaker as per the manufacturer's instructions.
3. In the paper filter or filter basket place ground coffee beans and sprinkle with ground... - 39.8857
Starbucks Style Coconut Mocha Frappucino
Watch this video to learn one of the best cold coffee drinks- Starbucks Style Coconut Mocha Frappucino. It doesn't take much to prepare it. If you have a bunch of people, then it is very economical to make it at home. Try it, you will love its original taste. - 128.312
Tipsy Coffee Ring With Mocha Sauce
1. Make the coffee from a strong continental roast and set it aside to cool.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter with the sugar until very soft and pale.
3. Sift the flour into the bowl and mix in the ground almonds and baking powder.
4. Lightly beat... - 44.9175
Mocha Nut Butterballs
Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla until light.
Add next 4 ingredients and mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls and put on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for about 15 minutes.
Cool, and roll in confectioners' sugar. - 39.9613
Peach Coffee Milk Shake
1. In container of electric blender process combining half of all ingredients until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into a pitcher.
3. Repeat procedure with remaining half of ingredients and stir mixture well.
4. Pour into individual glasses and serve... - 36.1792
Coffee Chiffon Cake
1. Sift flour, 1 cup of the sugar, baking powder, and salt into a medium-size bowl. Make a well and add, in order: oil, egg yolks, water and coffee; beat with a spoon until smooth.
2. Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in large bowl with electric mixer,... - 38.4776
Super Quick Peanut Butter Milkshake
A yummy milkshake for a sunny afternoon is what you need for an instant pick-me-up. Betty demonstrates a step by step guide to show how to make a delicious peanut butter milkshake in a snap. Stream the video recipe to get blending your own glass. - 101.151
Basic Milk Shake
This is the basic milk shake recipe any number of combinations can be made with this. - 30.0633
This is an yummy, fruity, thick and creamy shake made with banana, mango and coconut that will transport you to an exotic island of the far East! This is a summer favorite in our family. The kids just can't seem to get enough of it! A delicious, refreshing... - 118.816
Apricot Slice With Brandy Custard
1. Prepare scone dough, adding mixed spice and apricots to dry ingredients before adding liquid.
2. Place dough into a greased and lined 18 x 28 cm (7 x 11 1/4 in) shallow cake pan and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked.
3. To make custard, combine custard,... - 30.4502
1. In a medium saucepan, mix chocolate, milk and sugar, heat gently till the chocolate melts; add coffee and beat vigoruously with a rotating beater till foamy and chill for some time
2. Pour it into four glasses, float a scoop of ice cream on... - 30.929
Prawn Tomato Juice Cocktail
1. Mix thick cream with tomato juice, adding the tabasco sauce and sugar into it.
2)Chill the mixture.
3) Mix the mixture in prawns.
4) Serve Prawn Cocktail in tall glasses with shredded lettuce in the bottom and garnish it with paprika and... - 38.325
High Protein Smoothie
If you though that health and taste were irreconcilable, this super smoothie will surely change the way you thing Replete with yummy ingredients like chocolate, coconut, and raw cacao, this high protein, low-glycemic smoothie makes for ultimate breakfast... - 100.5
Sauteed Button Mushrooms With Brandy
1)Wipe mushrooms with a damp paper towel to clean.
2)Remove stems and reserve for another use.
3)Take a large skillet,melt the butter and add mushroom caps and the garlic.
4)Now saute and drizzle the lemon juice.
5)Cook on medium high heat,and keep... - 43.2706
If different jelly flavors interests you, try Gatorade jello. Made from gelatin and Gatorade, this jello can be used as a topping for desserts like ice-creams and fruits salad. These are so colorful and attractive that it makes eating even more enjoyable. - 103.693
Romance Sorbet, like its name is an aphrodisiac sorbet recipe. It has several herbs that go into this romantic concoction. Ideal for Valentine's Day! - 49.7475
Spicy Chicken Curry
Looking for interesting, healthy ways to increase your veggie intake? Do it Indian style with this bright and spicy Chicken meal. Here's a tasty "bring a plate" idea. This easy-to-make aromatic curry. It is a delicious medley of traditional Indian flavors.... - 142.52
PEAR AND POMEGRANATE SOUP:
1. Poach pears in pomegranate cranberry drink.
2. Use half of the liquid to make jelly.
3. In a serving bowl place the jelly, lay the poached pears and spoon the cooked juice around.
4. Spoon over some cream and... - 107.092
A beachy treat for the summer! A pina colada is the summer drink to be had! Whip it up in your own kitchen you have set the moods swinging! Watch the video for more. - 96.6676
Spiced Chocolate Cup
This thick, spiced beverage is adapted from the ancient Aztec drink 'xocoatl'.
You can, if you like, add vanilla sugar.
Bring the milk and cream just to the boil in the top of a double boiler, add the salt, nutmeg, allspice and cinnamon and reduce the... - 41.1417
These tarts are surprisingly easy to make. Wanna know to get to baking these? Let Natalie show you just how in this video. - 113.298
Homemade Root Beer
Root beer also known as sarsaparilla is a complex and delicious, old-fashioned, home-brewed root beer that has deep, intermingling notes of roots, bark, and spices, set against a background of molasses. There is no one recipe for this popular old-time... - 43.0858
Buche De Noel
Buche De Noel is one of the best cake recipe you can think of. Bake the Buche De Noel easily and let us know after you fully enjoy the recipe. - 45.8665
Tex-mex Steak Fajitas
Treat your family as well as your taste buds to a dish it will love. Betty's Tex-Mex favorite, the sizzling hot steak fajitas is a treat for the senses. Fire up your taste buds with this meaty fajitas and enjoy appétit! - 101.668
Christmas Cookie Cards
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Take a paper (not recycled one) and cut a 6 1/2- x 4 1/2-inch pattern to use as a guide in cutting rectangles for cookie cards.
3. Draw 2 small circles on top and on one side of pattern to indicate holes for... - 48.8442