- » Exotic Continental Meat
Exotic Continental Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic continental meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic continental meat recipes.
Roasted Pork Belly
Roasted pork belly - many of you might smell the dish just by watching the video. The only thing about roasting a pork belly is it takes time, but it is among the simplest recipes on earth. The fennel seed seasoning gives a special flavor which makes the... - 119.123
Moreish Lamb And Mushroom Stew
For people who love rich stews, here is another addition to your repertoire. Watch this video to see how Jameela's age old recipe of moreish lamb and mushroom stew makes you taste buds water. Slurp! Slurp! - 72.0804
1. In a pan or a skillet cook bacon until crisp.
2. Removing from fat, drain, crumble and pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat from skillet.
3. In 2 tablespoons fat, cook celery and green pepper for 2 or 3 minutes and blend in flour.
4. Cook adding milk,... - 43.4936
Glazed Roast Gammon
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2. Weigh the gammon (ham) and calculate the cooking time as 20 minutes per 0.5 kg/1 lb plus 20 minutes over.
3. In a large pan place the gammon (ham) and cover with cold water.
4. Let... - 37.9371
You May Also Like!
Pork With Dijon Cream
On rack in broiling pan broil pork 4 inches from heat source, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
While pork is broiling, prepare sauce.
In small saucepan melt margarine; add shallot (or onion) and garlic and saute over medium... - 40.329
Beef A La Mode
1) Combine together the wine, sliced onion, bay leaves, thyme, salt and pepper and pour onto the meat
2) Cling wrap and refrigerate the meat overnight
3) Take the meat out from the marinade and using absorbent paper towels pat dry the meat
4) Into a... - 45.8794
Cock A Leekie
Wash, trimand slice leeks.
Melt butter ina skillet, add leeks and fry quickly for 5 minutes.
Put into a saucepan with the chicken, giblets, broth (made with cubes if necessary) or water, bouquet garni, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 1... - 41.232
Cock A Leekie
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt over medium heat.
2) Add leeks and cook until tender.
3) Stir in remaining ingredients.
4) Heat up the mixture by occasional stirring.
5) Serve the soup in individual bowls and season with more black... - 39.8055
Gammon Ham Steaks En Croute
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. To prepare the steaks coat them in the flour mixed with the sugar, mustard and pepper, then sprinkle each one with a few drops of Tabasco sauce.
3. On each steak, place a pineapple... - 44.7373
1) Into a bowl, beat the butter till creamy using an electric mixer
2) Add in the flowers and mix well
3) Place in the refrigerator for at least an hour
4) Cling wrap the butter or shapen into a log into plastic wrap and refrigerate for later... - 30.4109
Spinach And Cucumber Salad
1. Clean the spinach by washing it. Dry it thoroughly.
2. Cut the spinach stems and chop them coarsely. This makes 4 cups of spinach.
3. Take cucumbers, peel and dice them, and scrape their seeds.
4. Take a large bowl and add the... - 47.39
Lobster Tails With Spinach
1) Clean the lobster and wash it thoroughly.
2) Using the kitchen scissor cut the lobster tails on the bottom side.
3) Cut and remove the cartilage on lower side to uncover the meat.
4) Place the crab on the broiling pan.
5) In a bowl,... - 42.5554
Savory Pork Roast
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the loin into chops and keep aside for another day
2) Combine the flour with the salt, sage, paprika and pepper and rub onto the meat to marinate
3) Roast in an oven of 325 F for 1 1/2 hours till the meat is cooked... - 33.0339
Marinated Venison On The Spit
Roll the venison, tie with string and place in a glass dish.
Place onion and carrots around the meat.
Combine the ingredients for the marinade, mix well and pour over the meat and vegetables.
Cover and set aside to marinate for 8 hours or overnight, basting... - 47.3597
Exotic Continental Meat Recipes By Category
Exotic Continental Meat Dish: