- » Exotic Chinese Pork
Exotic Chinese Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Exotic Chinese Pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Exotic Chinese Pork recipes.
Ever considered bringing China to your home. Well, here is how you can do that. Just watch this video and learn how to prepare this flavorful Mapo Tofu or Dofu dish by using marinated pork, bean curd and sauces. Once you will prepare this dish at home, China... - 149.318
Boiled Low Carb Meat Wonton Soup
Think wonton soup is not an option now that you are on a low carb diet? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is a simple recipe for delicious soup that packs fewer than 30 carbs. Enjoy! - 123.785
Chinese Red Cooked Pork Stir Fry
The Chinese red cooked pork is an amazing pork preparation. Makes a delicious meal when served with warm rice or noodles. The recipe is so simple with a perfect blend of authentic chinese flavors and a scrumptious taste. Give this easy recipe a try after a... - 123.129
San Choy Bow
San choy bow is a perfect way to treat your family and friends once in a while. It gives them a chance to see your culinary expertise and gives you a chance to show off yours, without doing much. You can always add your personal touch by adding or removing... - 116.978
Bbq Spareribs With Lemon
Looking for a classic spare ribs recipe? Here the chef has shared a wonderful barbequed spareribs flavored with lemon. This authentic Chinese barbequed spareribs have an amazing lemony tangy flavor to tickle your taste buds. Surely this scrumptious spare ribs... - 112.689
Chinese Szechuan Ginger-garlic Pork
Craving for Chinese food, but don’t have any time for going out - so what, you have the recipe here. This recipe video shows the authentic process of cooking Szechuan style items. Follow the instruction carefully, so that you too can prepare it in most... - 109.872
Pork And Chinese Cabbage Over Rice
Is Chinese food on your list of favorites? Watch the chef prepare this delectable meal with a great combination of ingredients. Surprise yor family with this dish and get a lot of appreciation for yourself. Watch the video now. - 105.304
Fried Pork Chop With Oyster Sauce
This Chinese fried pork chop with oyster sauce is an amazing recipe the chef has shared here. The marinated pork chops are fried and then topped with a flavorful oyster sauce that can be easily prepared in your kitchen. This scrumptious pork chop recipe is... - 104.919
Grilled Pork And Wings In Char Siu Sauce
For all the Chinese food lovers, here is a gorgeous recipe for appetizer or snack purpose. The pork slices and chicken wings are marinated in the spicy Char Siu sauce and then grilled on oven. This special Chinese sauce really makes a large difference in... - 101.521
Chinese Sliced Pork With Garlic Sauce
Are you looking for a healthy pork recipe? Here is Chinese sliced pork with garlic sauce. Here the chef has simply boiled the pork and sliced to serve with a flavorful garlic sauce and cucumber slices. Try out this simple recipe, if you like the meaty pork... - 92.1095
Crispy Chinese Pork Balls
Crispy chinese pork balls is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. Here the chef has presented this dish in a simple manner so that it can be easily prepared at home. Try out this crispy pork balls with sweet and sour sauce, eggrolls sauce or any of... - 86.0176
Chinese Sweet And Sour Pork Balls
Are you looking for a unique pork recipe ? Here the chef has prepared an amazing sweet and sour pork balls recipe with deep fried the pork balls dredged in a flavorful sweet and sour sauce. Try out this sumptuous Chinese pork balls and rejoice! - 84.8121
Chinese Orange Pork
Here the chef has shared a unique Chinese style orange pork recipe. The pork is simply deep fried after coating with a batter and then dredged in a flavorful sauce. Try out this scrumptious Chinese orange pork with an amazing orange flavor and surprise your... - 77.4342
Stir Fried Noodles With Pork
Nothing like some veggies and some pork pieces thrown in to make a quick stir fry! Use the ramen noodles and mix in everything and you have one easy and simple dish. Watch the video and allow Vicki to show you how! - 72.6261
Handmade Noodles With Pork
If you want to try out Chinese noodles in styles other than the conventional, here is an indigenous recipe just right for you. Check out Chinese cook Marie Wong showing how to make Hand made noodles with pork. Purity with taste! - 56.1676
Wild South Sea Salad
1) In a small baking dish, put the pork tenderloin.
2) In a small bowl, prepare the marinade by combining hoisin sauce, plum sauce, oyster sauce, honey, chili sauce, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the ginger and the garlic.
3) Spread this marinade all over... - 48.3806
Stir Fried Crab With Pork And Noodles
1. In a bowl, beat 1 egg with half of the chopped chillies, about 2 tablespoons of the crab meat and a pinch of salt.
2. In an omelet pan or small, heavy-based frying pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of oil until very hot.
3. Pour in the egg... - 46.0716
Char Siu Honey Roasted Pork
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7.
2. To make a sauce in a pan boil the marinade and the water and drippings from the baking tin together for a few minutes, then strain into a gravy boat.
3. To prepare the pork cut the pork into strips... - 45.0559
Barbecued Belly Of Pork
1)Using a pair of kitchen scissors, cut and discard tiny pieces of bone from belly of pork. Skin it.
2)Using a sharp knife, cut the pork pieces lenghtwise and across to form pieces of 1 ½ inch in lenght. Place them in a bowl.
3)In a small bowl,... - 44.2378
Welch's Sweet And Sour Pork
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil.
2. When hot, brown the chops on both sides, searing the juices within the meat.
3. Combine the water, soy sauce, salt, pepper and garlic and pour over the meat.
4. Reduce the heat to low and cook the pork for... - 44.1463
Hot And Sour Kidneys
1. With a very sharp knife, remove the outer kidney membrane and split the kidneys in half by cutting horizontally.
2. Now, with the help of the knife, remove any small knobs of fat and any tough membrane surrounding it.
3. Score the kidneys in... - 43.9483
Chiaotzu (stuffed Dumplings)
Flour for kneading Mince the meat and bamboo shoots and mix with the seasoning, sauce.
Mince the cabbage, sprinkle with salt and leave to stand for 2 minutes.
Then squeeze out all the liquid and add the cabbage to the meat mixture.
Place the flour... - 43.4027
Stir Fried Liver In Spicy Sauce
1. In a bowl put all the marinade ingredients, add the liver slices and coat them thoroughly with marinade, cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
2. In another bowl mix ingredients for the sauce
3. In a wok or... - 43.2688
Chinese Pork Strips
In large fry pan, brown meat over medium high heat.
Add 1/2 cup water, pineapple juice, salt, pepper and soy sauce.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Add Chinese pea pods and water chestnuts.
Continue simmering for 10 minutes.
Add Chinese cabbage; cover and... - 42.8694
Pineapple Sweet And Sour Pork
Brown pork in hot oil.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Add vegetables and pineapple.
Blend together next 5 ingredients and add to mixture.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes.
Serve on rice. - 42.602
Easy Sweet And Sour Pork
Mix pork and margarine in 1-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%), stirring every 2 minutes, until pork is no longer pink, 4 to 6 minutes.
Add enough water to reserved pineapple syrup to measure 1/2 cup; stir in cornstarch.
Stir syrup... - 42.1358
These tasty spring rolls are packed with vegetables, seafood and pork. They contain a lot of ingredients but are worth the effort. Serve them with your favorite sauce. - 41.741
Homemade Pearl Balls
Rinse the rice until the water is clear.
Cover with fresh cold water and soak for 1 hour; drain well.
Beat the pork vigorously with the sesame oil, salt and pepper for 5 minutes.
Add the water chestnuts, shrimps, ginger and cornflour to the pork and mix... - 39.9464
1) Using a sharp knife and trim off the fat and place into a shallow baking dish
2) Mix together the soy, sherry, brown sugar, anise seeds, salt and pepper
3) Marinate the beef and allow the meat to stand for at least 4 hours
4) Remove the pork from... - 39.541
Chinese Pork Skillet
In small, deep bowl combine cornstarch, soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add pork; stir to coat.
Brown in hot oil.
Add remaining ingredients except chow mein noodles.
Cover and simmer 20 to 25 minutes.
Serve over chow mein noodles. - 38.6892
Pork Slices With Spiced Rice
Slice the pork into 1/2-cm (1/4-in) thick slices and marinate for 30 minutes.
Put the wu-hsiang and ground rice in a dry saucepan and cook over a low heat until they are golden brown.
Roll the pork slices in the prepared rice powder and arrange in a... - 38.1757
Chinese Pork And Pasta
Asian night! Time to bring out the chopsticks for delicious noodles, pork and veggies. - 36.8878
Lina's Chinese Barbecue Sauce For Pork
1) Combine together all the ingredients and mix properly.
2) Allow the mixture to stand at room temperature for about 15 minutes so that the flavors can blend.
3) Serve or use as preferred. - 29.1575
Pork Stir-fry With Cashew Rice
Please see videoThis video is a creation of LightsCameraCook. You can visit lightscameracook for complete recipes, and more videos. - 15.346
Exotic Chinese Pork Recipes By Category
Exotic Chinese Pork Dish: