- » Exotic Chicken Salad
Exotic Chicken Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic chicken salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic chicken salad recipes.
Creamy Chicken Salad With Rice And Fruits
Here is a great way to use your leftovers to make a delicious salad. Watch this impressive video that shows Chef Walter Staib preparing a creamy chicken salad with rice and fruits. The video is outstanding and offers great slicing techniques and tips for an... - 149.884
Pan Seared Chicken Salmon Sea Bass And Tuna Salad
Make a variety of awesome and delicious dishes with this fantastic video that is a great to watch. The chef here prepares pan seared chicken, salmon, sea bass and tuna salad. The video shares great information about fresh seafood and techniques that would... - 117.883
Keeneland Special Chicken Salad In Bread Bowl
If you are looking for a chicken salad recipe that is anything but ordinary, this is it. Ready in minutes and healthy too, Betty’s easy-to-prepare chicken salad packed with zingy flavors and served tastefully in a bread bowl makes for a hard-to-pass treat.... - 117.309
Quick Chicken And Peach Salad
When you are hungry and don't feel like cooking, here is the perfect food for you. The combination of chicken and peach is just great and packs with it loads of nutrition. Simply toss it and serve with your favorite low-fat homemade dressing. - 116.269
Chicken Tabbouleh Salad
For all the Mediterranean food enthusiasts, chicken tabbouleh is a great dish, loaded with sufficient nutrition leaving you full and complete. The shredded chicken and bulgur wheat when combined with usual salad ingredients make an exciting pair. - 115.036
Tasty Hot Chicken Salad Tarts
When looking for a comfort bingeing, hot chicken salad tarts would surely appease. Packed with flavor, texture, and great taste, this easy-to-make chicken delight is a surefire winner. Perfect for casual get together and holiday dinners, this comfort dish is... - 112.159
Tasty Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
This mainstay of Italian restaurants makes for a colorful, refreshing and flavorful addition to any platter. Chef Keith Snow shows how you can toss up this lip-smacking salad at home using classic Caesar dressing and grilled chicken. A bistro-style treat at... - 109.509
Parkette-style Easy Grilled Chicken Salad
Make a salad dish that will earn you great rave reviews from all corners of the table. Never mind if you are tight on time. This easy-to-make Parkette style grilled chicken salad is a breeze to make and easy to clean up too. Next time when you are craving for... - 103.034
Chicken Satays With Melon Salad Teriyaki Style
Teriyaki cooking involves a wine and a sauce along with meat or vegetables. Check out Mike Monahan showing how to cook chicken satays and serve with melon salad. Fulfilling fare with wine! - 99.4926
Chicken And Blueberry Salad
When the blueberries are in galore then team it up with some chicken to make this wonderful salad! It’s easy simple and healthy! So if you’re the health conscious this is a video to watch - 97.3092
Cottage Cheese Chicken Salad
Unexpected guests at home? Try this really simple and quick Cottage Cheese Chicken Salad. This salad never fails to impress as a side dish. Watch this video to learn how you too can prepare this at home. - 96.4471
Low Calorie Flavorful Greek Salad
Want to know what Mediterranean food is all about? In this video, chef buff speaks about the basic ingredients that makes a Mediterranean dish Mediterranean. And later goes on to show the recipe for a basic Low Calorie Flavorful Greek Salad. - 91.1371
Delectable Hot Smoked Chicken Salad
Why settle for not-so-forgiving Caesar salad when you can have a serving of both chicken and greens in a salad that is much more satisfying and healthy. Crunchy, healthy and a nice balance of heat and flavor, this salad can make for a scrummy side or a nice... - 84.9092
Condiment Grilled Chicken With Asian Rice Noodle Salad
This is a fantastic on-the-road recipe. Chef John gives a really simple grilled chicken and salad recipe that can be prepared when on a road trip or a camping trip, using condiments left over from a ball game. The only thing you would have to buy in advance... - 81.6054
Sauteed Chicken Breast With Caprese Salad
Looking for recipe that will cook up a wholesome, yummy meal that everyone will love? Then watch this CookingwithCam video and get ready to garner compliments from all your guests! - 79.683
Roast Chicken And Spinach Salad
An easily roasted chicken with not much ingredients. Tangy as it is! The presentation of this video loses points! But the recipe is something to be kept. See the video for more! - 79.0176
Zesty Fattoush Chicken Salad
If the word salad conjures up images of green and more green, this salad recipe will be a pleasant break for your taste buds. This zesty, traditional, Lebanese favorite salad makes for an elegant addition to your lunch or dinner. Colorful, refreshing, and... - 76.0842
Mojito Salad Or Sandwich
This "mojito taste" chicken salad or sandwich is simply a taste-thriller. It also would be fun in a wrap! - 54.7694
1) In a large bowl, add first 3 ingredients to toss well.
2) Use 4 individual salad plates to divide the salad greens evenly.
3) Place the chicken over salad greens.
4) Place tomato, avocado, and egg slices over salads.
5) Sprinkle 2 teaspoons cheese... - 47.8649
Grilled Oriental Chicken Salad
1) In small bowl, add vinegar, water, soy sauce, oils, mustard, and pepper to combine thoroughly. Place aside.
2) Use a baking sheet to spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3) On the baking sheet, place the chicken.
4) Place the sheet... - 47.7175
Chicken Salad Kaleidoscope
1. Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
2. With oil brush chicken lightly and bake in the hot oven for about 30 minutes such that fork can be inserted with ease.
3. Removing the chicken from oven and set aside to cool.
4. In a deep saucepan, bring... - 47.5717
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Cut won ton wrappers into 1/4-inch strips.
2) In a skillet heat fat to 365°F.
3) Add won ton wrappers and fry until lightly browned.
4) Place on an absorbent paper.
5) Crush ginger and mix with soy sauce, garlic, sugar, and 1/4... - 46.8379
Warm Picante Chicken Salad
1. With meat mallet or similar utensil, slightly flatten chicken on a hard surface and cut into 1x3-inch strips.
2. In frypan, heat oil to medium temperature and cook the chicken stirring for about 3 minutes.
3. Stir in picante sauce, lemon juice,... - 46.2388
Creamy Chicken With Oranges
In a wide frying pan, place chicken breast in about 1 inch boiling salted water; cover, reduce heat, and simmer for about 15 minutes or until meat is no longer 6 pink inside.
Let cool to touch.
Discard skin and bones and cut meat into chunks you should have... - 46.1123
Chicken And Watermelon
1. In a medium skillet or wok, heat oil over medium high flame
2. When the oil is hot, add the chicken and sauté until it is evenly browned on all sides.
3. Add the onion, garlic and ginger. Stir fry for 1 minute till the onion is soft and... - 46.0806
Healthy Chicken Caesar Salad
Today, I am going to show how to make healthy chicken caesar salad. I find caesar salad dressings very rich, so, this is my version of making an extremely low-fat dressing for my healthy chicken caesar salad. Its fat free and still loaded with flavors. This... - 45.2009
Green N Gold Chicken Salad With Orange Poppy Seed Dressing
1. To make the salad dressing, in a bowl or in a jar with lid, combine all the ingredients for the dressing.
2. Stir or close and shake to blend well.
3. Refrigerate the dressing to chill well before using.
4. Just before serving time, combine the... - 44.5051
Larb: A Delicious Thai-style Salad
Larb is a deliciously addictive salad from Thailand that combines meat (here, chicken) with greens, toasted grains and a wonderful dressing. - 44.3556
Bean Sprout And Chicken Salad
Wash chicken and drain thoroughly.
Slice into thin strips.
Combine ingredients for marinade, mix into chicken and marinate in a cool place for about 2 hours.
Heat oil in a kadhai or wok over moderate heat.
Add chicken with its marinade and stir-fry for about... - 43.9132
Curried Chicken Salad In Tomato Petals
1) In a bowl add chicken, apple, celery, grapes, almonds, and onion. Mix together.
2) In a small bowl mix curry powder, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
3) Add to the chicken mixture and mix.
4) Refrigerate until chilled.
5) Cut tomatoes in sixths... - 43.8365
Carrot Cucumber Sambal With Chicken
Place brown sugar, lime juice, soy sauce, serrano, cilantro, gingerroot, molasses, and garlic for the vinaigrette in a food processor.
With machine running, slowly drizzle in peanut oil until mixture is blended.
Combine cabbage, chicken, cucumber, carrot,... - 43.1839
Papaya Chicken Salad
1. Place the chicken in a shallow dish. Combine the orange juice and rind, the basil and red-pepper seasoning in a cup. Pour the juice mixture over the chicken; turn to coat the chicken. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Marinate the chicken in the... - 42.9401
Chicken Salad Ribbon Sandwiches
Combine chicken, onion, celery, almonds, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and enough of the sweet cooked salad dressing to make a moist but not wet sandwich filling.
Taste and add more salt if necessary.
Spread all slices of bread with butter.
Stack slices... - 42.5437
Wilted Salad With Chicken Livers Apples And Mustard Seed
1. Remove and discard the coarser watercress stems. Trim away the ends and any tough outer leaves from the red leaf and romaine lettuce. Separate into leaves, wash them well and dry. Tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate. (The greens can... - 41.7247
Skillet Chicken Waldorf
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add chicken and saute over medium heat until browned, about 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients except water, broth mix, and lettuce; cook, stirring frequently, until vegetables and apple are tender-crisp, 2 to 3... - 39.8789