- » Exotic Cheese Appetizer
Exotic Cheese Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic cheese appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic cheese appetizer recipes.
Exotic Goat Cheese Torta
Goat cheese hasn't scored much on the popularity charts in the world; if you believe it, then you have to try this exotic goat cheese torta and rethink whether it is true. Goat cheese has its loyal fans and this dish is not only appreciated by them but also... - 102.461
Exotic Cheese Liver Spread
Exotic Cheese Liver Spread is yum with hot rolls, crackers, sandwiches and chips. You can choose the liver of your choice for the recipe. Check out the recipe for Exotic Cheese Liver Spread. - 35.625
You May Also Like!
Cheese Velvet Soup
1) Place a 3-quart Dutch oven on a low flame and melt butter in it.
2) Saute the onion in the melted butter until tender.
3) Mix salt and blend in flour and cook the mixture with constant stirring for a minute.
4) Pour the milk gradually and cook with... - 45.747
Festival Peach Salad
Peel, halve, and pit fresh peach; sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
Mix cottage cheese with almonds and cherries.
Fill centers of peach halves with cottage cheese mixture; sprinkle with coconut. - 26.3914
Pecan Peach Salad
1 In a bowl, put the peaches.
2 Generously sprinkle with the lemon juice.
3 Toss to coat well.
4 In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese and pecan nuts.
5 On four individual serving dishes, arrange the lettuce leaves
6 On each dish, arrange... - 38.6724
1. Halve the papaya and remove the seeds.
2. Scoop out the flesh and chop.
3. Half fill the shells with cottage cheese and arrange the chopped flesh around it.
4. Top with a mound of fresh, peeled shrimp and decorate with a few fresh prawn tails.
5.... - 38.7145
This original recipe from the famed Seattle Restaurateur, Peter Canlis, is straight out of the pages of "Dining in Seattle" cookbook! Canlis Restaurant in Seattle has served this dish since its opening night in 1950. It was named one of the best 100 dishes in... - 102.95
Rice And Turnip Soup
Put the butter in a large pot and cook for 1 minute until melted. Stir in the onion and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in the turnips and rice, pour over enough chicken stock (broth) to cover, add the ham and cook, covered, for 12 minutes.
Add the rest of the... - 31.4816
Mock Turtle Soup
1. Wash calf's head thoroughly and soak 1 hour in cold water to cover.
2. Pour off water, add fresh boiling water, onion, carrot, herbs and spices in cheese cloth and 2 teaspoons of salt. Cover and simmer until the meat is very tender, about
2 hours. (Remove... - 40.6039
Scallop Wine Soup
1. Cut the scallops into halves and make the onion into thin wedges.
2. In a saucepan, heat butter over low heat and cook onion for about 15 minutes or till tender; stir occasionally.
3. Combine flour, milk; cook over medium-high heat till mixture is... - 41.9802
Quick Chicken And Peach Salad
When you are hungry and don't feel like cooking, here is the perfect food for you. The combination of chicken and peach is just great and packs with it loads of nutrition. Simply toss it and serve with your favorite low-fat homemade dressing. - 115.144
Exotic Cheese Appetizer Recipes By Category
Exotic Cheese Appetizer Course: