- » Exotic Caribbean Fish
Exotic Caribbean Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic caribbean fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic caribbean fish recipes.
Spicy Mackerel With Green Banana
Imagine how it would be sitting on the side of ocean, catching fresh fish and cooking them and relishing the tasty bites along with friends and family. Sounds awesome…but even if you can not make the entire dream come true, you can still make it half way .... - 150.447
Ocean Fresh Mackerel With Green Bananas In Spicy Sauce
Imagine how it would be sitting on the side of ocean, catching fresh fish and cooking them and relishing the tasty bites along with friends and family. Sounds awesome…but even if you can not make the entire dream come true, you can still make it half way by... - 149.991
Jerk Spiced White Fish
When we think of “jerked” Caribbean, beef, pork or chicken come to mind but rarely do we think of fish. This recipe is not the traditional use of “jerk seasoning” and is a “I’m ready to eat dinner now” kind of a dish that takes literally 10... - 122.398
Jamaican Style Cod And Onions
If you are looking for a real crowd-pleasing breakfast recipe, your search ends here. This all-time Jamaican favorite breakfast recipe is not only palate-pleasing, but also packs in goodness of Omega-3 fatty acids, rendering this breakfast dish as an... - 107.073
Fried Fish In Red Sauce
You have planned a tea party and have cakes cookies and biscuits for the guests, add some fried fish in red sauce to the menu to impress the guests. Watch this video and learn making fried fish in red sauce. It is a simple and easy recipe quickly made. - 106.803
Red Snapper With Olive Salsa And Green Beans
1. Preheat either a - grill pan, cast-iron skillet or indoor electric grill to high heat.
2. To prepare the snapper drizzle it with olive oil.
3. In a small bowl combine spices and rub fish with the mixture.
4. On hot grill place fish... - 45.402
Fish And Potato Pie
1. Boil fish. Remove skin and bones and flake.
2. Boil and mash potatoes. Add the milk and half the butter.
3. Slice tomatoes and mince onion.
4. Grease a pie dish, put in a layer of fish, then a layer of sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle with onion, pepper and salt.... - 43.9308
Baked Fish Souffle
1. Melt butter in a pan, add flour evenly and cook.
2. Add warm milk gradually to form a smooth consistency. Cook to form a medium consistency sauce.
3. Remove from fire and cool.
4. Clean and boil fish.
5. Flake fish and remove skin and bones.
6. Rub fish... - 40.6934
Pesce Spada Rollotini Rolled Swordfish
1. To prepare the pat swordfish steaks dry, trim away skin and dark connective tissue and place between wax paper sheets.
2. Using rubber mallet, pound fish steaks as you would do with chicken or veal cutlets.
3. Out of the thin slices make several... - 40.4802
Place haddock in 24-ounce shallow casserole with thickest parts toward outside edges.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place onion and tomato on haddock; sprinkle with lime juice and oil.
Top with olives.
Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) until haddock... - 35.2699
Tropical Sunrise Fish
1. In a frypan melt the butter over medium heat and when hot, lay in the fish fillets.
2. Turn over when the underside is browned and toss in the green onions, salt and coconut.
3. Put in the chopped bananas and cinnamon, heat through and serve.
4. The... - 30.7427