- » Exotic Cake
Exotic Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic cake recipes.
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 300Â°F (150Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar, oats, flour, salt, baking soda together.
3) Take a pan of dimensions 8-inch x 10-inch (20-centimeter x 25-centimeter) and butter it... - 47.1119
Mama's Fig Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, beat sugar, egg and oil thoroughly.
3) In another bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and mix well.
4) Slowly add to the sugar mixture.
5) Gradually add vanilla, fig preserves... - 46.6147
Fig Refrigerator Cake
Cup stems from figs and cut figs into pieces.
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Scald 1 cup milk over hot water.
Caramelize 2 tablespoons sugar and dissolve in hot milk.
Combine egg yolks, 1/4 cup cold milk, remaining sugar and salt and stir into hot... - 46.5031
Fig Loaf Cake
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.In a bowl, cream shortening, add sugar gradually and cream until fluffy
3.Add eggs in thirds, beating well after each addition
4.Sift dry ingredients together and stir in alternately with... - 45.0872
Spiced Fig Cake
Grease and lightly flour a 10 inch fluted tube pan.
In a bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and cloves.
In a large mixer bowl beat butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds.
Add sugar and... - 44.2445
Sherried Fig Cake
In saucepan combine figs, cinnamon, lemon peel and juice, and 1 cup water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
Add the 1/4 cup sugar and sherry; cook 5 minutes more.
Remove from heat; cool.
Drain figs, reserving 2/3 cup liquid.
Chop... - 43.8186
Fig And Mascarpone Cake
1. To make custard, place custard powder, sugar, milk, cream and vanilla essence in a saucepan and whisk until mixture is smooth. Cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until custard thickens. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool. Fold mascarpone... - 37.9248
Fig And Mascarpone Cake
1. To make custard, place custard powder, sugar, milk, cream and vanilla essence in a saucepan and whisk until mixture is smooth. Cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until custard thickens. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool. Fold mascarpone... - 36.8339
Fig Preserves Cake
Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl; add oil, beating well.
Add eggs, and beat well; then add buttermilk and vanilla, mixing thoroughly.
Stir in preserves and pecans.
Pour batter into a greased and floured 10-inch tube pan; bake at 350Â° for 1... - 32.6258
Exotic Cake Recipes By Category