- » Exotic Blender Fruit
Exotic Blender Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic blender fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic blender fruit recipes.
Exotic Durian Strawberry Smoothie
The Exotic Durian! Learn how to make an organic, raw vegan smoothie using Durian, Strawberries, and Coconut Water. So simple, so natural, and oh so delicious! - 15.6962
This Kiwi Coulis is one of the best dishes that I've ever tasted. Try this fruity sauce to flavor your Panna Cotta or in anyway in which you desire. Your suggestions for this Kiwi Coulis are welcome. - 30.8548
Kiwi Pineapple Smash
In a food processor or blender, whirl the chopped kiwis, pineapple, pine apple juice, lime juice, grenadine, and ice for 1 minute or until thick and frothy.
Pour the mixture into tall glasses and garnish with a slice of kiwi if desired - 29.5479
Papaya Yogurt Ice
Papaya Yogurt Ice is a delicious dessert recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Papaya Yogurt Ice recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 45.1756
Place papaya chunks, sugar, lemon juice, and gingerroot in a blender or food processor and puree. - 22.6576
In a saucepan, bring to a boil water and sugar.
Add kiwis and orange juice.
Simmer 3 minutes.
Dilute cornstarch in a little water.
Pour into saucepan.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
For a smoother coulis, run mixture through blender, then a sieve. - 30.3505
Cherry Wine Soup
Simmer cherries in water with seasonings until soft.
Press through sieve or whirl in blender.
Add wine and honey to taste.
Place over heat; when hot, add arrowroot blended with cold water to a smooth consistency.
Cook slowly, stirring constantly until clear. - 37.3074
Cut 2 of the papayas lengthwise into slices.
Cut remaining papaya into pieces.
Place papaya pieces in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed, stopping blender occasionally to scrape sides, until smooth, about 1 minute.
Beat whipping cream and... - 36.2894
Frozen Kiwi Frappe
1. Peel kiwis and cut in quarters. Place in a blender and puree, avoiding breaking the seeds. Transfer kiwis to a metal bowl.
2. Combine lemon juice and sugar, stirring to dissolve sugar. Add to the pureed kiwis and stir to blend.
3. Place the bowl in the - 21.7323
Peel papaya, remove seeds and cut into pieces.
Put in electric blender, add water and lemon juice and process until smooth.
Chill and serve in parfait glasses, topped with sprig of fresh mint. - 24.9738
Juice the pear and carrot and put in a blender with the papaya and an ice cube and blend until smooth.
Decorate with thin slices of pear if liked. - 28.539
Combine kiwi, apple juice, and lemon juice in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Stir in orange rind.
Pour mixture into an 8-inch square baking pan; freeze until almost firm.
Spoon frozen mixture into a mixing bowl; beat with an electric... - 23.5515
Peel the kiwis and cut into small pieces.
Place half in a blender with 2 cups juice and 4 ice cubes.
Blend until smooth.
Stir in 1 cup sparkling water.
Repeat with the remaining kiwis, 2 cups juice, 4 ice cubes and 1 cup sparkling water.
Pour into tall... - 34.0758
Papaya Seed Marinade
1. In an electric blender container place vinegar, sugar, seasoned salt, and dry mustard, turn on motor and gradually add oil and onion.
2. Add papaya seeds and blend only until they are the size of coarsely ground pepper.
3. Transfer to a... - 29.7992
1. In an electric blender process combining kiwi, apple juice and lemon juice until smooth and then stir in orange rind.
2. Pour mixture into an 8-inch square baking pan and freeze until almost firm.
3. Into a mixing bowl spoon frozen mixture and beat... - 37.374
1) Peel the kiwis and then cut them into small pieces.
2) Put half of the kiwis in the blender along with 2 cups of juice and 4 ice cubes.
3) Blend till the ingredients are smooth.
4) Add 1 cup of sparkling water and stir well.
5) Repeat the steps with... - 39.9427
1. Combine the gelatin and the sugar in a small heavy saucepan. Stir in the water. Cook the mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until the gelatin and sugar dissolve. Remove the saucepan from the heat; cool to room temperature.
2. Peel the kiwi fruit;... - 28.0121
Papaya Sugar Slices
Sift together the 1 3/4 c. (440 mL) of flour and the baking soda; set aside.
Using an electric mixer on Medium, beat the margarine, sugar replacement, and fructose until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in... - 43.9856
Classic Fresh Fruit Tart
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare a Classic Fresh Fruit Tart with a classic raw food crust. It's a popular raw food recipe from her book Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People Revised.
Raw food fruit tarts are... - 0
Summer Smoothies - Easy
This morning I went to the farmers market and I got loads of fruits: oranges, mangos, nectarines, bananas, kiwis, etc. What are we going to do with all of them? I am going to show you how to make 2 super delicious, nutritious, and refreshing smoothies! They... - 0
Blend all ingredients except nutmeg, in electric blender.
Pour into cocktail glass, top with sprinkling of nutmeg (optional).
This exotic drink may also be served without liquor. - 29.2194
Panna is the ever-so-refreshing summer drink that has green mangoes pulped and mixed with Indian spices. An exotic combination of flavors, this drink allows each ingredient to present its individual taste and yet blends them together for that distinct and... - 34.2989
This exotic golden fruit ice is surprisingly simple to make.
Fresh papaya, lime juice, and a little sugar are all it takes.
In a 1- to 2-quart pan, combine sugar and water.
Bring to a boil over high heat; boil, uncovered, until reduced to 1/2 cup (about 5... - 34.3181
Mexican Wonder Torte
This Mexican wonder torte is popular with Mexican food lovers. This delicious and exotic dish wears a smart look and tastes great any time. - 38.7655