- » Exotic Beverage
Exotic Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic beverage recipes.
Here are two Thai drinks to add some zing to your life. There's a virgin pina colada and a banana coconut smoothie and both the drinks are heavenly with their subtle taste and velvety texture. Just watch this video and you will know what we are talking about.... - 130.553
French Hot Chocolate
Hot beverages get revamped with this French Hot Chocolate. Try out this exotic treat this winter. This doesn't even look like a drink rather a sumptuous dessert. Have it with a biscotti for the complete experience. Take a look at the video for the exact... - 129.146
Starbucks Style Coconut Mocha Frappucino
Watch this video to learn one of the best cold coffee drinks- Starbucks Style Coconut Mocha Frappucino. It doesn't take much to prepare it. If you have a bunch of people, then it is very economical to make it at home. Try it, you will love its original taste. - 128.312
Healthy Green Drink
Healthy green drink is a piece of heaven for people on diets. Just watch this video to see how you can get tones of nutrients in a glass and this girl knows how to add zing to her drink. - 123.786
Two Hot Chocolates
All cold winter days and nights call for a Hot Chocolate. In this video, Morgan teaches you how to make two different types of hot chocolate! Heavenly! You will completely enjoy these drinks! So, watch and learn how to make these lusty hot chocolate drinks... - 122.874
This is an yummy, fruity, thick and creamy shake made with banana, mango and coconut that will transport you to an exotic island of the far East! This is a summer favorite in our family. The kids just can't seem to get enough of it! A delicious, refreshing... - 118.816
Spaghettios And Minty Oreo Cookies Smoothie
Would you like a try out a unique smoothie? Take a look at this video where the Wisest wizards are blending spaghettios and minty oreo cookies. The video is interesting and it is great to blend up various foods and try out new flavors. Just give it a try... - 118.543
Halloween Spooktacular Punch
Halloween spooktacular punch is a great way to add some spookiness to the kid's activity. It looks ghoulish and will attract the kids for sure. It also has antioxidants making it a healthy drink to have. - 118.441
Perfect Matcha Tea
For all the tea connoisseurs out there, here comes another great tea recipe. The Perfect Matcha Tea! This video will give you all the information you will need about this unique tea. Take a look and indulge yourself. - 116.454
Cool And Refreshing Breeze Summertime Drink
Looking for a light and refreshing drink that is seriously summer? Then this cool breeze summertime drink is what you need to beat the heat and get yourself cooling. This refreshing summer drink is ideal for last minute al fresco dining. Stream the video... - 116.407
Snickers Chocolate Smoothie
For all the chocolate lovers, here comes another great drink- Snickers Chocolate Smoothie. It has a winning combination of chocolate and ice cream. It is bound to charm everyone. Cheers! - 111.121
Organic Wild Berry And Swiss Chard Shake
If you are a newbie to the world of natural and organic eating, this is one recipe you must have for a healthy breakfast beverage. This is a really great way to mix all the wonderful flavors of fresh organic berries and add the slightly bitter Swiss chard to... - 108.779
Hot And Spicy Christmastime Russian Tea
Looking for a perfect drink to finish off your special Christmas meal? Then this refreshing, spicy hot Russian tea could be your ideal bet. Light and revitalizing, a cup of this Russian brew just before or after meal will invigorate you like nothing else.... - 108.772
Banana Protein Shake
If you have lunch late, have this Banana protein shake in the mornings. This is so heavy that it is more like having an early lunch. Power packed with nutrients, this shake provides the protein requirement in a day, especially for vegans. So there is more... - 107.834
Mango Banana Shake With Yogurt
Can you imagine yourself sitting under the shade of a tree on a hot sultry day sipping a glass of chilled mango shake? It’s pure bliss! Paradise in a glass! Antioxidant, fiber-rich, sweet and juicy mango, considered the ‘king of fruits’, is the most... - 106.309
Homemade Lemonade With Oranges
Lemonade for a hot summer’s day? Here is Kat’s semi-homemade Lemonade recipe! Oranges and lemon go in together to contribute to making a refreshing drink. Easy to make, try this out. - 105.138
Have you ever wondered how would a classic cocktail taste without the alcohol? Deliciously healthy is the answer for this eggless eggnog. Take a look at this video for the details of this decadent drink, you will love its great flavor and the smooth texture. - 104.934
Manjula has a very traditional Indian drink especially enjoyed during summers and often consumed to prevent sunstrokes. Fresh mint to the drink makes it so very refreshing. It is also a healthy alternative to soft drinks and high calorie drinks like milk... - 104.626
Raw Hazelnut And Lucuma Smoothie
Want to know of a simple smoothie recipe that will yield a very tasty and healthy drink that can be enjoyed at any time of the day? Then watch this video and know all that you need. The next time your kids ask for a yummy treat, make this smoothie for them... - 103.768
Minty Honeydew Kiwi Smoothie
Nothing like a refreshing, chilled, fruity smoothie in a hot, summer afternoon, when you are back home after a hectic day. This smoothie can as well be an ideal breakfast alternative, if you feel like. It's also so easy to blend up the fresh fruits with a... - 103.254
Healthy Blueberry Smoothie
For all the blueberry lovers here's an absolute treat. This Healthy Blueberry Smoothie is full of taste and packed with the goodness of blueberries which are rich in antioxidants. Blueberries are also known to protect against cancer and urinary tract... - 102.287
Raw Cashew Cheese With Marijuana
Cashew cheese with flavorful herbs…in total raw form. This is a nice video showing the preparation of herb infused cashew cheese with herbs like chives, marijuana and basil. The solid mold of cheese is very tasty and can be served as a wonderful side dish. - 101.946
Super Quick Peanut Butter Milkshake
A yummy milkshake for a sunny afternoon is what you need for an instant pick-me-up. Betty demonstrates a step by step guide to show how to make a delicious peanut butter milkshake in a snap. Stream the video recipe to get blending your own glass. - 101.151
Kathleen's Exotic Cardamom Green Smoothie
1. Blend together the banana, nectarines, ground cardamom, spinach, lime juice and water.
2. Pour into a glass.
3. Garnish with a lime wedge or mint and serve. - 100.178
Raw Hemp Milk Smoothie With Acia And Maca
Exotic smoothie. This is a fine video to make a refreshing smoothie with hemp seeds. The hemp milk is mixed with acai powder and mace powder to make it ultra healthy. Loaded with essential nutrition, this smoothie will give you instant energy. - 99.3542
Sparkling Citrus-grape Juice
If you are looking for a non-alcoholic alternative to serve your kids and guests, this is it. Inspired by citrusy fruits, this bubbly, sparkling juice isn’t just a cinch to make, but makes for a refreshing alternative to mulled wine or all other alcoholic... - 98.3092
Halloween Peach Flavored Ice Tea
Peach ice tea is a nice Halloween recipe. Peach juice is a known heat crasher and so is ice tea. Together they made a nice summer time combination. You can use this combination along with some dry ice (frozen carbon di oxide) to make witches brew for... - 97.1152
A beachy treat for the summer! A pina colada is the summer drink to be had! Whip it up in your own kitchen you have set the moods swinging! Watch the video for more. - 96.6676
Chilled Beet Kvaas – Part 2 – Preparing The Drink
This is the second part of Chilled Beet Kvaas recipe, which is the final recipe video on preparing this drink. Prepare the beets mixture and leave it in the refrigerator for two days. This allows the good bacteria to grow and have this nourishing drink every... - 94.6676
Holiday Cherry-pineapple Punch
Pack a real holiday punch this Christmas with this delicious cherry-pineapple punch. This festive drink oozes with flavor and makes for a great party drink. In this video, Betty shows how to make this delicious punch. With her special ice cubes, you can... - 93.9871
Strawberry Parfait Drink
Sweet treats or drinks made of fruits are healthy and energizing and here is a recipe to make one. Check out Sarah making Strawberry Parfait by blending strawberries, cool whip and oats. Energizing and healthy drink indeed! - 93.9511
Jackfruit And Coconut Concoction - Part 2: Preparation
If you are looking to surprise your husband or kids with a truly tropical treat within in your drawing room, you won't find a better dish than this. Custardy jackfruit combined with creamy coconut makes for a treat that isn't just appeasing to the palate, but... - 93.7759
Jackfruit And Coconut Concoction - Part 1: Cutting Jackfruit
You don't really have to blow always tons of cash to eat exotic. Sometimes something as simple as a homemade treat made with exotic fruit like jackfruit and tropical coconuts can lend you the same experience sitting at home. Tali prepares a complete raw treat... - 92.8592
Agua Fresca With Hibiscus
Need something for a hot summer day? Then take a look at this agua fresca with hibiscus recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines just 4 ingredients to make an absolutely delicious beverage in no time. This drink is a perfect way to celebrate... - 91.6176
Refreshing Nama Grapefruit Sour
Need a refreshing drink to quench your thirst? How about making some yummilicious grapefruit drink at home? Sarah shares with her viewers a wonderful grapefruit dink prepared using grapefruit, shochu, and soda. Just add loads of ice to it and enjoy a really... - 90.8509
Hot Spiced Apple Cider For Winter
Sizzle up your cold wintery evening with this hot and spicy apple cider drink. This nice, hot, appealing drink that comes flavored with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves. It's so good and sumptuous that even the kids will love it. Just tune into Betty's... - 90.6842
Dual Champagne Cocktails
Dual champagne cocktails recipe video shows some twisted cocktail recipes that you can adopt to show off at your next house party. Watch on for how you can play around with this fizzy and zippy elixir. - 87.2048
Chilled Beet Kvaas – Part 1 – Cutting The Beets
If you want to make a probiotic drink at home, try Chilled Beet Kvaas recipe video. This video has two parts. This is the first part of the video which talks about the nutritional benefits of beets and begins with preparing the dish. This drink helps increase... - 85.3211
Apple And Cinnamon Cider
For a simple apple cider recipe, watch this video and learn to make the drink guaranteed to refresh you, no matter when and where you decide to savor it! The beverage is not difficult to make and it will definitely leave everyone asking for more! - 82.8831
Raw Durian Cacao Smoothie
Smoothie with a twist…. literally. This video prepares a fine smoothie with cashew milk, durian cacao leaves and marijuana. An unique blend of taste and quiet a rare alternative to normal smoothie. Raw food lovers will definitely like this. - 81.6392
Caribbean Fruit And Vegetable Health Drink
What better way to start off your morning than with a glass of a pure health drink. Check out this video showing how to make a juice mixing and blending spinach, jicama along with some fruit and vegetable. Healthy way to stay fit! - 80.2207
Fruity Green Smoothies
Fruity green smoothies are the smoothies that you can have throughout the day and not worry about the calories. They are also filled with nutrients. These smoothies are great for raw food and vegan diets. Watch and learn how to make them from this video.... - 79.269
Fruit extracts and juices are great over any occasion and here is a Tropical recipe to make a punch. Check out Farah along with Talat how to make cool Mango Punch. Great to have after lunch or dinner. - 77.6092
Going Probiotic is the best way with your beverage! This video shows you how to best use your kefir granules! Every step is shown clearly to make this healthy water! See the video for more! - 77.3258
Whether you wish to hide signs of ageing, ditch the cellulite or just hose down the harmful toxins, a fresh brew of kombucha can leave you high on health. Tali presents a no-fail kombucha recipe that is easy, economical and flavorful. Now what better way to... - 76.0842
Natural Cherry Flavored Vodka
We have always enjoyed intense natural flavors in our vodka that instills more fun and excitement. Bhal Dave guides us in a simple way to accomplish this so that we can have a blast in parties and have fun and frolic when friends are around. - 60.6176
Citrus Mango Freeze
1) In a blender put mango slices and the juices.
2) Mix ice and seltzer and blend until smooth.
3) Fill mixture into 6 small martini glasses.
4) Drop 1 strawberry in the middle of each.
5) Garnish the rims with a lime slice.
6) Serve with... - 45.5694
A heavenly out of this world experience…the Banana Ambrosia promises just that. A delicious combination of orange, banana, apples, and pineapple…all in one. - 44.3691
French Hot Chocolate
1. In saucepan place chocolate and water and stir over low heat until melted and smooth.
2. Slowly stir in milk, then add cream, sugar, salt, mace and allspice.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until milk is hot.
4. Stir in vanilla and... - 44.1346
Cherry And Lemon Loaf
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Sift all but 1 tbsp of flour and the salt into a bowl.
Rub in butter until mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
Stir in sugar and lemon rind.
Make a well in center and break in egg.
Mix together, adding enough milk to give a soft... - 43.7229
Put soup bone, beef shoulder, pork and salt pork in very large kettle.
Add 10 cups water, bay leaf, peppercorns, garlic, parsley, carrot, celery and leek.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat, cover tightly and simmer about 2 1/2 hours or until all meat is... - 43.2777
Homemade Root Beer
Root beer also known as sarsaparilla is a complex and delicious, old-fashioned, home-brewed root beer that has deep, intermingling notes of roots, bark, and spices, set against a background of molasses. There is no one recipe for this popular old-time... - 43.0858
1) In a large bowl, place the sloes and stream in the boiling hot water.
2) Leave to cool then press it by hand.
3) Stir in the pectic enzyme and Campden tablet.
4) Put the lid on and leave to soak for 24 hours.
5) Stir in sugar, yeast... - 42.7686
1. Take a glass and fill it half with water and soak tamarind in it. Leave it overnight.
2. Take another glass and fill it half with water and soak jaggery in it. Leave it overnight.
3. Next day strain tamarind and jaggery by passing it... - 42.7091
Soak sugar in 1/2 liter of water and all other dry ingredients in 2 cups of water for at least 2 hours.
Grind all soaked ingredients (not sugar) to a very fine paste.
Mix remaining water to the paste and strain it using a strong muslin strainer to extract... - 41.6289
Cocoa Rum Warmed
1) Use a 1-quart saucepan to add milks and rum.
2) Place the saucepan over medium heat and cook the mixture for 3 minutes.
3) Add cocoa, coffee, sugar, and cinnamon and continue cooking by stirring, until cocoa and sugar are dissolved and mixture is... - 41.5574
Fiesta Hot Chocolate
Mix cocoa and flour in 2-quart saucepan.
Stir in piloncillo, milk, cloves and 2 sticks cinnamon.
Heat just to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered 5 minutes (do not boil).
Remove from heat; remove cloves and... - 41.5092
1)Blend water and instant coffee granules.
2)Mix chocolate and sugar and into it.
3)Chill the mixture.
3)Add ice cream and milk to chocolate mixture before serving.
4)Blend it well with a wire whisk.
5)Before serving garnish with whipped... - 41.2855
Spiced Chocolate Cup
This thick, spiced beverage is adapted from the ancient Aztec drink 'xocoatl'.
You can, if you like, add vanilla sugar.
Bring the milk and cream just to the boil in the top of a double boiler, add the salt, nutmeg, allspice and cinnamon and reduce the... - 41.1417
Spiced Hot Cocoa
In saucepan combine unsweetened cocoa powder, sugar, and salt; add the 1 cup water, stick cinnamon, and cloves.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes.
Reconstitute the 1 1/3 cups nonfat dry milk powder in the 3 cups... - 41.0848
Frosted Mint Tea
1)Pour boiling water over tea bags cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
2)Remove tea bags and add mint jelly and 1/4 cup sugar, stirring until dissolved.
4)Dip rims of glasses in lemon juice and then in sugar and freeze... - 40.661
Hot Cinnamon-spiced Wine
This Hot Cinnamon Spiced wine is recipe with a difference. Be prepared to answer a lot of questions and see a number of raised eyebrows. Your guests are going to like the spiced up wine drink. Try it!! - 40.6334
Mocha Nut Butterballs
Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla until light.
Add next 4 ingredients and mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls and put on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for about 15 minutes.
Cool, and roll in confectioners' sugar. - 39.9613
Special Spiced Coffee
1. In container of a coffee grinder, process placing coffee beans and to a medium grind.
2. Assemble drip coffeemaker as per the manufacturer's instructions.
3. In the paper filter or filter basket place ground coffee beans and sprinkle with ground... - 39.8857
1. Grind mint and ginger and extract the juice.
2. Pass the juice through fine cloth.
3. Take a bowl of water and add strained juice into it along with food coloring, lime juice, and sugar.
4. Take a glass of water and top it with ice.
5.... - 39.2464
Pour 4 cups boiling water over tea bags, cover.
Let stand 12 minutes.
Combine sugar, orange juice concentrate, and lemonade concentrate in a saucepan, bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, add mint.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Strain... - 38.9197
Cocoa With A Hint Of Spice
1. In a pan mix well combining cocoa, sugar, ground cinnamon, cloves, allspice, salt and water and cook over medium heat for about 2 minutes.
2. Stir in milk and heat to just below boiling point without boiling.
3. Serve hot in clips using a... - 38.5848
1. Take a saucepan; add water and mangoes into it. Boil until the mangoes turn soft.
2. Peel, deseed and mash mangoes.
3. Combine with more water and pass it through strain or fine cloth.
4. Combine the strained mango with rosewater, sugar, and... - 38.4483
Creamy Lime Sherbet
1)Use a large bowl, mix sugar and gelatin.
2)Add scalded milk stirring until sugar and gelatin gets dissolved.
3)Add half-and-half, lime rind, and juice stirring it well.
4) Pour mixture into freezer can of a 1-gallon hand-turned or electric... - 37.9522
1. Take a bowl fill it with water and soak jaggery in it and leave it overnight.
2. Take out the jaggery and strain it.
3. In another bowl combine lime juice, coloring, cardamom powder and strained jaggery.
4. Chill it and serve with... - 37.5528
Pandan Ice Tea
try this very exotic refreshing iced tea, experience it's very sweet aroma and taste. it is essentially rich in flavonoids which are antioxidants that are known today to fight cancer. a very refreshing drink for the summer season and a healthy choice too! - 37.2965
1. Mash cocums to fine pulp and extract its juice by straining it through a nice cloth.
2. Take a bowl and add the strained cocum juice into it and add iced water, lime juice, cardamom powder, saffron essence, and sugar. Shake the juice well.
3. Chill... - 36.9526
1) Wash, clean and dry ripe sloes and pierce all over with a needle.
2) Stuff the sloes in a preserving jar.
3) Dredge the sloes with the sugar, and set aside overnight.
4) Mix in a few drops of almond essence and top up with gin.
5) Secure with the... - 36.6386
Pour boiling water over tea, 4 sprigs mint and lemon rind.
Cover and steep 5 minutes.
Stir well and strain.
Stir in limeade and pineapple juice.
Fill 6 glasses with ice cubes and pour tea mixture over.
Garnish with mint. - 36.4786
Coffee And Cream
Combine sugar, water and salt.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, add coffee and stir to dissolve.
Cool and chill.
Divide this mixture among four 10-oz. chilled glasses at serving time.
Add 2 tbsp. milk to each glass and fill 3/4 full with soda.
Add a scoop... - 36.4384
Hot Buttered Rum
Beat butter and brown sugar on medium speed until fluffy, about 5 minutes.
Beat in cream and powdered sugar alternately on low speed until smooth.
Stir in cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Spoon into 1-quart freezer container.
Cover, label and freeze no longer... - 36.3616
Mulled Cider Or Red Wine
1) In a saucepan put all the ingredients.
2) Bring to a low boil and reduce the heat. Simmer for 3 minutes.
3) Strain the mixture.
4) Serve in cups or heat-resistant clear glasses. - 36.3451
1) Use fresh grapefruit or open the can of grapefruit and drain it well.
2)Mix with diced melon, sliced orange, strawberries and pour into glasses.
3) Sprinkle some sugar over it.
4)Garnish the grapefruit glass with mint leaves.
5)Keep... - 36.3202
Exotic Fruit Cocktail
Slit the pineapple in half lengthways, carefully cutting through the plume.
Scoop out flesh, leaving the shells intact.
Discard core, and cut flesh into cubes and place in a bowl.
Remove the fleshy seeds from the pomegranate and add to the... - 36.3038
Peach Coffee Milk Shake
1. In container of electric blender process combining half of all ingredients until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into a pitcher.
3. Repeat procedure with remaining half of ingredients and stir mixture well.
4. Pour into individual glasses and serve... - 36.1792
Choc A Nut Drink
1) Use a pitcher to add all ingredients except ice cubes.
2) Stir all together to dissolve the cocoa and sugar.
3) Use 2 10-ounce glasses to fill with ice cubes.
4) Distribute the mixture evenly in each glass.
5) Serve at once. - 36.1519
Chilled Cucumber Lassi
A cooler for your hot summer....... Cucumber and yougurt are both know to cool the body during summer. The addition of cilantro and Chat masala (spice mixture made with black salt, and dry mango powder) makes it a little tangy and spicy. A twist to the whole... - 36.1442
This raw smoothie made with cherries and blueberries is healthy and loaded with vitamins and minerals. Make this berry smoothie in the morning and give yourself and energetic start. - 35.8456
Vanilla Creme Icing:
Combine milk and flour in a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir at 1 minute intervals.
Add butter, sugar, shortening, vanilla, and salt.
Beat until fluffy.
Use as filling between two chocolate cookies. - 35.828
1. Pound ginger and extract its juice.
2. Combine the ginger juice with water, sugar and lime juice.
3. Chill and combine with cracked ice.
4. Serve ginger cooler after garnishing with fresh sprigs of mint leaves. - 35.5667
1. In a large bowl, mix lemonade concentrate, ginger ale, quinine water and grenadine syrup; add lots of ice to it
2. Float threaded lemon and lime slices and sprigs of mint on top and serve in paper cups - 34.9397
1. In the top of a double boiler over hot water stir combining chocolate, half and half, sugar and cinnamon until chocolate melts.
2. To a large heat-resistant container, transfer chocolate mixture.
3. Over the chocolate mixture pour brewed coffee and... - 34.2563
Spiced Peach Punch
1. In a large saucepan, mix the peach nectar, orange juice and brown sugar; place a cheesecloth bag filled with cinnamon and cloves into it
2. Heat it gently until the sugar dissolves, stirring all the while; allow to simmer for ten minutes and add... - 33.981
Honey Rum Coffee
1. In a Dutch oven, cook combining evaporated milk and honey stirring occasionally over medium-high heat until milk is warm.
2. Add coffee and stir until well blended.
3. Remove from heat and stir in rum.
4. Serve the coffee hot. - 33.9786
Apricot Orange Tea
1. In a medium saucepan, combine apricot nectar, water, orange juice, sugar and cinnamon
2. In each lemon slice, insert three cloves and add to the saucepan; heat to boiling point, trun the heat down and simmer for five minutes; add tea to... - 33.5776
Champurrado (mexican Chocolate Drink)
This morning drink is especially popular in the Winter. This Mexican favorite is flavored with anise and sweetened with piloncillo (hard cane sugar). - 33.2858
Orange Buttermilk Punch
1. In a food processor, process ½ pint ice cream, chilled buttermilk, and frozen orange juice concentrate for about 5 seconds.
2. Spoon the mixture into chilled punch bowl and add ½ pint of vanilla ice cream over this punch.
3. Arrange mint sprigs... - 33.035
Frosty Fruit Sparkler
1. In a food processor, process peach halves, unpeeled lime slices, cold water, frozen orange juice concentrates, sugar, and cracked ice for about 20 seconds until ice melts.
2. In a tall glass, add 2 ice cubes, and pour the mixture over it with... - 32.7374