- » Exotic Bean Salad
Exotic Bean Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic bean salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic bean salad recipes.
Warm Prawn Scampi And Butter Bean Salad
A delicious Italian warm dinner salad that you can serve with a glass of white wine and garlic bread on the side. It takes just 10 minutes to make this gorgeous dish for a romantic meal. - 148.156
Cannellini Bean And Prosciutto Salad
Who won't like to eat an appetizing salad. Here is an excellent video that displays how cannellini bean and prosciutto salad can be easily made at home. The chef speaks about the nutritional aspects of the salad and the amazing flavors that makes the it all... - 141.576
Hoppin' John New Year's Salad
How would you like to learn the Hoppin’ John salad? The traditional New year’s day salad, in Southern United States, this salad is believed to encourage a year filled with luck! Prepared using rice and beans, this salad is simple and healthy. Prepare this... - 126.234
Pasta Vegetable And Bean Salad
This pasta vegetable and bean salad opens up a new horizon for pasta salads with its choice of ingredients and making it ultra nutritious. The beans and vegetables give it an extra kick of protein and vitamins and the pasta takes care of your carbs. So take a... - 122.502
Korean Green Bean And Radish Kimchi
You cannot serve a Korean meal without kimchi. Watch this video to learn a fusion version of your regular Kimchi. It is so easy, requires no cooking and makes a wonderfully light, crispy and spicy vegetarian side dish to accompany meat, soup, noodles or just... - 119.126
Steak And Tuscan Bean Salad
Steaks can get wholesome when served along with salads or beans. Check out Mike Monahan cooking steak with some common seasonings and then serving it with Tuscan Bean Salad. Steak in a best form for meal! - 116.368
Green Bean Salad
Green beans are ever refreshing and turn out well in almost any dish. Check out the chef in the video showing how to make Green Bean Salad with fresh green beans, some seasonings and tomatoes. Simply refreshing! - 106.241
Filipino-style Baguio Bean And Carrot Salad
Wondering what baguio beans are? It is the Filipino word for green beans. This salad is probably few of the vegan recipes of the Pinoy cuisine but it’s delicious all the same. Mama Sita’s coconut nectar vinegar is great for making salad dressing as the... - 95.9092
Mango And Bean Salad
A Salad to keep you healthy and full for a meal. Mark the geek comes up wit this mango and black bean salad which is nutritious! See the video for more! - 70.0842
Snap Bean Salad
1. Wash and trim the beans.
2. Take a saucepan and add cleaned beans along with sugar.
3. Cover the beans by pouring enough boiling water over it. Boil the beans for about 6-8 minutes.
4. Drain the beans and rinse them in cold water.... - 42.36
Bean N' Cheese Salad
1) Combine together all the ingredients in a bowl, except for the lettuce and garnish. Toss well to mix.
2) Cover the bowl and chill for a minimum of 60 minutes.
3) Serve as preferred after tossing once again. - 39.6695
Warm Bean And Spinach Salad
This Italian salad bursts with flavor, color and texture. Try it when you want the lightness of a salad combined with the heartiness of a main dish. - 32.9461
Pasta And Bean Salad
1. Mix the olive oil with the orange juice, garlic, salt and pepper to taste and the chopped parsley.
2. Cook the wholewheat pasta shapes in a large pan of boiling salted water until tender (8-10 minutes, depending on the size of the pasta shapes).
3. Drain... - 32.2877
Combine macaroni, beans, peas, and carrots in a large bowl, toss gently.
Combine mayonnaise, parsley, cheese, lemon juice, garlic, and basil, mixing well; add to macaroni mixture, tossing gently to coat.
Cover and chill 2 hours.
Serve on lettuce leaves, if... - 30.6311
Multi-coloured Bean Salad
1. Rinse all the canned beans. Combine with the French beans, red pepper and spring onions in a deep serving bowl.
2. Crush the garlic with the salt and combine the tahini, lemon juice, soy sauce and water. If the dressing is too thick add a little more... - 28.8144