- » Exotic Barbecue Sauce
Exotic Barbecue Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic barbecue sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic barbecue sauce recipes.
Barbecue Sauce With Vodka And Ketchup
Check out this unique barbecue sauce recipe with vodka. The video here presents this super simple recipe to make a flavorful barbecue sauce in just a few minutes. Take a look and try out this effortless recipe with a flavorful twist to make your barbecue more... - 132.152
Minute Steak With Barbecue Butter Sauce
There is something comforting about the minute steak. If you want to make a simple, faster than fast main course, this steak is just what you should be making. It takes literally 1 minute to cook these. Chef John offer’s an ultra-simple barbecue butter... - 120.318
Hot And Sweet Barbecue Sauce
Barbecue calls for a flavorful barbecue sauce as an accompaniment or for basting. Watch this excellent video that shares a wonderful barbecue sauce that has a perfect blend of flavors from hot jalapeno peppers and sweet strawberry preserves along with beer... - 118.711
Spicy Homemade Barbecue Sauce
If you prefer to make your own barbecue sauce at home, here is a super simple recipe for you. Watch this interesting video, stir up the ingredients and the sauce is ready for basting and dipping. Excellent way to prepare a spicy and flavorful sauce. Check it... - 118.628
Homemade Barbecue Sauce
Why not make some homemade barbecue sauce? See this excellent video that shows a real easy recipe to make your own barbecue sauce and use when needed. Look at this impressive video and stir up the simple flavorful sauce within no time. - 118.329
Spicy Barbecue Sauce Glazed Fried Baby Back Ribs
Deep fried baby ribs are some good stuff but wait till you try these. The spicy barbecue sauce takes you to heaven! You will wish you had a plate full of these. You will never again eat fried ribs without this to-die-for barbecue sauce. - 117.343
Pork Chops And Steak Braised With Jelly Barbecue Sauce
There can be as many as barbecue sauce options as you may like. For your selection, here is a new sauce with grape jelly in it. The chef in the video braises and grills pork and steak in this sauce. Watch the video to know how the sauce is made. - 117.202
Sweet And Spicy Barbecue Sauce
Homemade barbecue sauce can be super easy and flavorful too. Watch this video that displays a unique barbecue sauce recipe with a twist. The recipe uses coke to pep up the taste and impart an absolutely delicate flavor your barbecue. The video is nicely... - 114.277
Pork Tenderloin With Kentucky Sweet-savory Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
Tender, juicy, and extremely succulent pork tenderloin is a proven crowd-pleaser. And Betty's version of this classic favorite is no different. Tender tenderloin drizzled with sweet-savory barbecue sauce is sure to wow your family and guests. Learn how to... - 113.226
Boneless Wild Boar With Barbecue Sauce
For those who fancy game meat, here is an exclusive recipe of boneless wild boar with barbecue sauce that is very easy to prepare at home and it is so soft and succulent that it melts in your mouth. The barbecue sauce gives it a nice kick. Watch the video for... - 111.698
Robust Barbecue Sauce
Sizzle up your cookouts with Betty's own barbecue sauce. And mind you, this isn't the usual basic barbecue sauce. This zesty, robust sauce derives its zing from vinegar, jalapenos and molasses. Add this good-for-your-taste-buds sauce to your meals and enjoy a... - 99.6728
Baby Back Ribs With Pineapple Whiskey Barbecue Sauce
For all the out door grill lovers here is a fantastic recipe video for Baby Back Ribs with Pineapple Whiskey Barbecue Sauce. This video will make you want to go out in the woods and live like the Pit Boys. That juicy meat goes really well with the sweet and... - 95.9329
Grilled Tilapia With Peach Barbecue Sauce
It's summertime which means grilling on the barbecue! Join Bob in his kitchen for a grilling episode. He makes a fantastic peach and tomato BBQ sauce to pour over grilled Tilapia. The difficulty factor of the recipe- Incredibly easy and the flavor factor -... - 89.5893
Savory Herb Barbecue Sauce
1) Combine together the oil and onion in a saucepan placed over moderate heat.
2) Saute till the vegetables are tender. This takes about 5 minutes.
3) Add the red pepper flakes, garlic, basil, oregano, cumin, thyme, celery seeds and cloves. Cook the... - 45.5543
Creole Barbecue Sauce
1) Make a paste by combing together the chili powder, mustard and gumbo file with some vinegar.
2) Add the olive oil and vinegar along with the remaining vinegar and use a whisk to beat well.
3) Heat some tablespoons of olive oil in a saucepan.
4)... - 41.8936
Hollis's Watermelon Barbecue Sauce
1) Chop the melon into chunks.
2) Put the melon chunks into a saucepan placed over moderate heat.
3) Cook, uncovered, for about 2 to 3 hours, till the melons attains the consistency of applesauce. Keep stirring occasionally.
4) Over low... - 41.5452
Santa Fe Chile Barbecue Sauce
1) In boiling water, rehydrate the tomatoes and chilies.
2) Allow to stand for about 20 minutes and drain. Keep the soaking liquid aside.
3) Cut the chilies into slices and throw the seeds away.
4) Add the garlic, onion, scallions,... - 40.8221
Creole Pork Chops With Cane Syrup Barbecue Sauce
Combine sherry, syrup, Cajun seasoning, tomato paste, and thyme with a whisk.
Place trimmed pork in a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over pork.
Seal bag and refrigerate 1-6 hours, occasionally turning the bag.
Preheat grill to medium... - 39.4384
Subtly Citrus Barbecue Sauce
1) In the oil, cook the onion red onion chili powder, red pepper flakes and ancho chili, frequently stirring, till the onion has tendered. This takes about 5 minutes.
2) Stir in all the remaining ingredients.
3) Heat the mixture to boil.
4) Reduce the... - 39.0046
Ginger Beer Barbecue Sauce
Sweat onion, garlic, minced ginger and jalapeno in oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat until soft, about 5 minutes.
Add ginger beer, increase heat to medium-high, and simmer until reduced to 1 cup, about 10 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer... - 38.0291
Naw'lins Barbecue Sauce
1) Combine together all the ingredients and blend well.
2) Serve or use as preferred. - 34.571
Venezuela Style Barbecue Sauce
1) Use a mortar and pestle to mash the garlic, onion, chili, tomatoes and avocado into a paste. If required, this can be done in batches.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients and use a fork to blend well.
3) Serve or use as preferred. - 33.9375
Jack Daniels Barbecue Glaze
1) Combine all the ingredients together. Mix properly.
2) Serve or use as preferred. - 33.3317
Lina's Chinese Barbecue Sauce For Pork
1) Combine together all the ingredients and mix properly.
2) Allow the mixture to stand at room temperature for about 15 minutes so that the flavors can blend.
3) Serve or use as preferred. - 29.1575
Outwest Barbecue Sauce
1. Combine the ingredients in a saucepan.
2. Heat on low, stirring frequently.
3. Serve sauce with roasts, steaks, meatloaf, or use to glaze while barbecuing. - 21.8783