- » Exotic Baked Soup
Exotic Baked Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic baked soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic baked soup recipes.
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a saucepan with a small amount of salted water and cook celery in for about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) Mix the soups.
4) Stir in chestnuts, celery and pimento.
5) Turn mixture into a 1... - 48.2099
Acorn Squash And Turnip Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Place the squash in a foil-lined baking pan. Rub the exposed areas with 1/2 tablespoon of the butter and bake until fork tender, about 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in a large flameproof casserole, melt the remaining 4 tablespoons butter... - 36.8718
Original Watercress Soup
1) In a food processor with metal blade, chop scallions.
2) While machine is running, add potatoes and in slow stream add 1/3 cup of chicken stock. Process until potatoes are pureed.
3) Wash the watercreass and remove, dscard the stems and... - 43.2493
Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Remove pieces of meat from bones; reserve.
Place bones in large roasting pan.
Bake 1 hour or until bones are well browned.
Add water to bones; stir to remove any browned bits from pan.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Place bones and water in... - 37.9497
Shrimp In Papaya
Peel papayas and cut in half lengthwise.
Spoon out seeds and place shells on a large baking dish.
Stir together all other ingredients except coconut and paprika.
Spoon into shells and top with coconut and paprika.
Cover with waxed paper and cook on high, 6... - 26.6532