- » Exotic Baked Soup
Exotic Baked Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic baked soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic baked soup recipes.
Zesty Onion Soup Flavored Baked Potatoes
If you are hunting for a perfect accompaniment for your grilled T-bone steak meal, this is it. This ooey gooey potato dish is baked to perfection looks and tastes superb. Stream the video recipe to learn exactly how Betty whomps up this delight and get baking... - 102.326
Solar Cooked Wedding Soup With Meatballs
An occasion with the wedding soup and the meatballs cooked in the solar cooker. This dish is fancied up in perfection using pre cooked meatballs! A simple preparation. Watch the video to see more, note there is no audio instruction! - 55.8426
Tomato Soup Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Grease and flour a 9-inch pan.
3) In a large bowl, sift dry ingredients together.
4) Add shortening to rub in.
5) Pour in 1/2 can soup to beat until smooth.
6) Stir in remaining soup and eggs.
7) Beat... - 47.273
Cream Of Squash Soup
Preheat an oven to 375°F (190°C).
Stick 1 or 2 whole cloves in the flesh of each squash piece.
Place the pieces flesh-side down in a baking pan or ovenproof dish.
Pour in the boiling water.
Place in the oven and bake until tender when the flesh is pierced,... - 46.8467
Classic Artichoke Soup
1. Chop the artichokes into small pieces, sprinkling them liberally with lemon juice as you work.
2. Heat the oil and add the artichokes, stir well. Cover and sweat over a gentle heat for 1-2 minutes. Pour on the stock, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for... - 35.7123
Baked Bean Soup
Combine all ingredients in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
Makes 5 to 6 servings. - 33.446
Au Pied De Cochon's Onion Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. Combine the onions, white wine and butter in a medium flameproof gratin dish. Bake, uncovered, stirring once or twice, until the onions are very soft and most of the liquid is evaporated, about 1 hour. Remove from the oven and... - 32.8962