- » Exotic Baked Sauce
Exotic Baked Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic baked sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic baked sauce recipes.
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Exotic Spices And Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F
2. Rub the lamb with the olive oil and about half chopped garlic
3. Also combine or mix together 1 tablespoon of salt, the cumin, ground fennel seeds, and red pepper
4. Now rub this mixture over the lamb... - 45.3374
You May Also Like!
Exotic Spinach Dish
Cook spinach until tender; drain.
Lightly saute celery, onion, and parsley in butter or margarine.
Combine spinach and sauteed vegetables with worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, corn bread dressing, and oysters.
Bake in a greased casserole at 350° for 25... - 36.2612
Exotic Wild Mushroom And Pine Nut Filo Basket - Part 2
Looking for a dish that can be the show-stopper of your dinner table? Here is a dish that isn't just appeasing to the taste buds, but also to the eyes. Simple, sumptuous and filling, this dish can be prepared in a snap, given you stock u the ingredients and... - 107.04
Exotic Seattle Salmon
1. Preheat oven to 425°. In small bowl combine vinegar, teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, and chili oil. Place salmon in glass baking dish. Pour terivaki mixture over salmon. Let stand 10 minutes.
2. Bake, basting with pan juices once or twice, 10 to 15 minutes,... - 24.4684
Exotic Wild Mushroom And Pine Nut Filo Basket - Part 1
If you are a die-hard shiitake mushroom lover, then you will simply live to gorge on this delightful recipe. Piquant, zesty mushrrom served in a fancy, edible basket can be a perfect show-stopper for your dinner parties. Plus, this dish is so easy to cook... - 106.751
Exotic Pancake Crepe Rolls
1. If the sweetcorn and peas are raw, they need to be boiled for 5 minutes.
2. Set aside to cool
3. In a large saucepan, heat the peanut oil.
4. Add the onions and stir fry till the onions are transparent
5. Then tip in the pepper and... - 44.9602
Glazed Baked Ham Steak With Fresh Grapefruit Sauce
I like to eat grapefruit fresh and keep things simple, but I know some people like to make things fancy. This exotic ham steak dish is prepared with grapefruit juice, grapefruit sauce and grapefruit peel. - 26.193
Original Watercress Soup
1) In a food processor with metal blade, chop scallions.
2) While machine is running, add potatoes and in slow stream add 1/3 cup of chicken stock. Process until potatoes are pureed.
3) Wash the watercreass and remove, dscard the stems and... - 43.2493
Baked Shad With Roe Souffle
Baked shad with roe souffle is a baked fish recipe. Cooked in the oven with a topping of creamed roe, the baked shad with roe souffle is twice baked and flavored with lemon juice and parsley along with a hint of wine. An exotic fare! - 46.168
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0995
Moroccan Essaouira Style Chicken
Here is a wonderful variation in the traditional tajine called chicken souiri or Essaouira style chicken. This does not appear like a stew but more like a fluffy omelet. Here the video displays how the chicken is cooked in a flavorful sauce with ginger and... - 120.862