- » Exotic Baked Salad
Exotic Baked Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic baked salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic baked salad recipes.
Easy And Effortless Baked Potato Salad
When looking for a quick weeknight dinner, something as quick, easy, and sumptuous baked potato salad will perfectly appease your gut. This easy, effortless side dish will fulfill your craving and make for a comforting dinnertime treat. Betty shows how to... - 113.508
Baked Eggplant Wraps With Artichoke Salad
Baked eggplant wraps served with artichoke or healthy salmon salad is good enough to get everyone drooling. Bale Dave assures that you have a cakewalk through the preparation and method. Try this more often! - 73.2172
Baked Potato Salad
1) Preheat oven to 400F.
2) Thoroughly scrub the potatoes.
3) Place the potatoes inside oven to bake for 45 minutes or until done.
4) Let the potatoes cool and cut into half along the length.
5) Scoop out the potato pulp from the central... - 48.1803
Billed Salmon Pasta Salad
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) If using the fresh salmon, put the fillet with skin side down in a baking pan.
3) Sprinkle little lime juice along with little salt. Cover the salmon with buttered piece of wax paper.
4) Bake the... - 46.4186
Tilapia Fish Salad With Orange And Fennel
1) Season the fish fillets.
2) Use a saucepan to boil the sugar and vinegar until syrupy, for about 3-4 minutes.
3) Add orange, fennel, oil and olives and leave to cool.
4) In a skillet, fry the fish fillets in oil for 2-3 minutes by... - 45.9731
Roast Duck With Orange Salad
1. Slice onions and celery, cook for a few minutes in a little butter and mix in herbs and seasoning, including grated rind of half an orange and the juice of a whole.
2. Rub skin of duck with butter and season.
3. In roasting pan heat oil, add duck... - 45.9685
Salad Of Arugula And Cherry Tomatoes
1) Wash arugula carefully and pat dry.
2) Cut each tomato into two halves.
3) In a large salad bowl,arange the arugula and the cherry tomatoes on it.
4) Mix together all the ingredients for the vinaigrette.
5) Pour the... - 44.0577
Coriander Swordfish Salad With Jicama And Thin Green Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small baking dish, toast the pine nuts in the oven until golden, about 10 minutes.
2. Grate the zest from the limes. Squeeze the limes to extract their juice. In a food processor or blender, combine 1/4 cup of the pine nuts... - 42.6152
Fresh Tuna Salad Nicoise
1. In a shallow baking dish, combine
2 teaspoons of the thyme, 1 clove of the garlic, 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper and 1/4 cup of the olive oil. Place the tuna in the marinade and turn to coat well. Set aside at room temperature, turning occasionally, for 1... - 42.2688
Potato Salad Cake
Cut potatoes in half, conducive to soft bamboo skewers into the Innovation-Shimasu
Crush peeled potatoes while hot.
Since this is made with cake, enough to leave the Crush grain. Sprinkle with salt.
The chopped ham, sliced cucumber and take a... - 41.0009
1. Cut off the tops of the pumpkins, about one-quarter of the way down. Scoop out seeds and pulp.
2. Rub the insides of both with a cut clove of garlic and sprinkle with salt. Put 1 garlic clove in each, replace the 'lids' and bake in a preheated oven for 35... - 33.0599
Gazpacho Salad Pizza
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Use tomatoes held at room temperature until fully ripe. Coarsely chop tomatoes (makes about 4-1/2 cups). In a large bowl, toss tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, onion and Italian dressing until well combined. Place pizza crust on a... - 27.7229
Papaya Salad & Laotian Chicken
This wonderful baked chicken (Gai) Laotian style and Papaya Salad is very much the same as across the Mekong River in Isan, Thailand (Som Tom).
Note the small covered basket in the video-this contains the traditional sticky rice that is always eaten with... - 27.6583
Exotic Baked Salad Recipes By Category