- » Exotic Baked Dessert
Exotic Baked Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic baked dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic baked dessert recipes.
Exotic Molten Chocolate Cake
A perfect dessert recipe only for two - if you are searching for this, then this recipe video will be a nice try. The recipe is quite easy and if you are experienced in baking, then it is not at all difficult for you. Just go through the video to learn the... - 119.8
Exotic Bluegrass Cheesecake Brownies
If you are someone with a sweet tooth, you will relish this Kentucky style dessert. A great recipe for anyone who loves his sugary treats, this delectable brownies are always a welcome sight on the dessert platter. Betty shares a foolproof dessert recipe... - 108.572
Exotic Buttermilk Pie
Exotic buttermilk pie might sound a little unusual but once you make it and taste it watching this video, you will figure out, its not the name that is exotic, it is the ambrosial dish that tastes truly exquisite. - 104.333
Exotic Fruit Clafoutis
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
2) Dice the fresh pineapple and mango into 1/2 inch pieces, place in a bowl, drizzle with the rum and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs, sift and add the flour and salt,... - 44.7213
Exotic Fruit Meringues
Line a baking sheet with baking parchment or waxed paper.
Grease waxed paper.
Preheat oven to 225°F (105°C).
To make meringues, beat egg whites in a large bowl until stiff.
Beat in granulated sugar.
Sift powdered sugar with cornstarch and cocoa powder; fold... - 42.031
Exotic Fruit Tranche
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and rub or cut in the fat until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the caster sugar. Add the egg yolks and enough chilled water to make a soft dough.
2. Roll out the pastry thinly... - 37.0676
Clementine Cupcakes: Bits & Pieces - Season 1, Ep. 8
It's winter, and if you're like me, you probably already have clementines in your home right now. And if you do, you can make these cupcakes bursting with bright citrus flavor! Time to turn on your oven! - 0