- » Exotic Baked Dessert
Exotic Baked Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic baked dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic baked dessert recipes.
Easy Baked Chocolate Cake
Chocolate cakes are always in. Be it party time or just like that, chocolate cakes just melt in the mouth and add to the cheerfulness. If you are still looking for some easy chocolate cake recipes, just check this one out. It easy, tasty and quick. - 146.654
American Style Chocolate Brownies
Kids just love chocolate brownies and so do we adults. So, why not make a special treat for all this evening and feast the tastebuds. Watch this video to learn how to make perfect brownies and also make a note of some valuable tips which are shared by the... - 144.508
Exotic Molten Chocolate Cake
A perfect dessert recipe only for two - if you are searching for this, then this recipe video will be a nice try. The recipe is quite easy and if you are experienced in baking, then it is not at all difficult for you. Just go through the video to learn the... - 143.412
Traditional Italian Easter Sweet Pie
This sweet pie is a hallmark of an Italian Easter Sunday feast. Known as Pastiera in Italy, this dessert seen around Easter time, has many names but simply put, it is a sweet ricotta-based pie with citron and grain. This recipe is a classic Italian... - 135.684
See this outstanding video that demonstrates how to make the perfect chocolate cake. The chef show us how to make the fabulous sugar flowers that adorn her creations. The video is wonderfully presented and offers an excellent treat for your holidays! - 133.562
Are you looking forward to make cheesecake? Here is a fantastic video that displays a wonderful recipe for Mediterranean style cheesecake. The chef makes the American cheesecake with a great flavorful Mediterranean twist. The recipe is simply awesome and... - 133.308
Blueberry Lattice Coffee Cake
Never mind if your baking skills are limited! Even then you could knock out a crowd-pleasing dessert quite effortlessly while playing safe. Simple, rich and easy, vanilla blueberry cake is a delicious cross of vanilla and the freshness of blueberry. Amazingly... - 127.497
Caffeine cupcakes are workaholic's paradise. It has that additional energy kick apart from being sinfully delicious that will keep you going when you need it the most. Take a look at this easy and fancy cupcakes which will lure you for sure. - 120.605
1. In a large pot, add 1 cup each of the dried cranberries, candy cherries, green candy cherries, mixed peel, orange peel, lime peel or citron, candied pineapple, California raisins, dark raisins , golden raisins, diced dates, dried apricots and... - 119.586
Baked Pecan And Avocado Pie With Toasted Pecan Crust
Does the idea of a sweetened avocado pie sound appealing to you? Well, you're not the only one! Here is an interesting recipe for you that will churn out one of the most delicious avocado pies ever! And the toasted pecan crust is an added advantage. Watch the... - 119.159
This video is a creation of the-aubergine-chef. You can visit dinnertool for complete recipes, and more videos. - 115.856
Gooey Chocolate Fudge Cake
If you are a baking beginner, then no worries, this is a great recipe to begin with. In this video, Kat presents a simple recipe for a delicious cake. Watch out for her tips through the video. - 115.613
Easter Favorite Hot Cross Buns
Come Easter, and people start clamoring for some spicy hot cross buns. This seasonal specialty studded with raisins, citrus peels, and crosses of sweet icing has for long delighted and been devoured by families. Here's an excellent yet easy recipe on how to... - 112.726
Mini Chocolate Tiramisu Cakes
The Pampered Chef Recipe and how-to - Mini Chocolate Tiramisu Cakes. Non-traditional take on traditional Italian dessert.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party. - 111.497
Baked Blueberry Coffee Cake With Crunchy Pecan Topping
On the lookout for a yummy cake recipe? Then give the recipe detailed in this video a try and you will never want to bake any other cake! This is an easy recipe that will yield a splendid cake that will simply melt in your mouth! - 109.793
Baked Caramel, Chocolate And Pecan Brownies
If you are on the lookout for a dessert recipe that everyone is sure to love, then this video by LynnsRecipe is just the thing for you. Watch Lynn as she makes the perfect chocolate caramel brownies that are amazingly delicious. - 107.66
Baked Puff Pastry With Walnut Filling
People with sweet tooth can never stop looking and eating desserts. Are you one such person? Here is a quick video that can help you make quick dessert with puff pastry. This is good when you have surprise guests coming or even if you plan ahead of time.... - 106.901
Baked Chocolate Pudding Cake
Looking for a dessert recipe that will please everyone's taste buds and is also easy to make? Then try this chocolate pudding cake by LynnsRecipes. A word of warning though, the cake will disappear real quick, so you might want to make a large batch! - 106.608
Do you have a sweet-tooth? If yes, then these yummy, crusty tarts is all you need to satiate your cravings. Chef Todd Mohr tells you how to prepare crunchy, nutty, yummy pumpkin tarts at home. Satisfying and healthy, you will be surprised to see how the pie... - 106.251
Slow-baked Chocolate-filled Meringue Sandwich Cookie
When looking to wow your special someone, you can't go wrong with a recipe like this. This light-as-air meringue cookie make the ultimate show-off in tea parties or family get together. Just follow Betty's recipe of this slow-baked, crisp meringue cookie and... - 103.033
Coffee-time Pecan Pound Cake
Pecans render their nutty flavor beautifully into whatever they are included in. Check out chef Rula showing how to make a Pound Cake after oven roasting pecans along with other regular cake making ingredients like flour and butter. Good with coffee or tea! - 102.377
Chocolate And Black Coffee Baked Cupcakes
Want to know of a yummy dessert recipe that is actually an interesting twist to a loved classic? Then watch this video and learn to make amazing chocolate cupcakes, unlike the ones you have ever tasted! - 100.372
Baked Sweet Potato Pie
Enjoy a golden sweet potato pie for tea time! Nothing like a warm pie fresh out of the oven using sweet potatoes! Lisa show you how in this video! - 99.9342
Baked Holiday Pretzel Candy
Want a simple desert recipe that will leave the guests asking for more? Then watch this LynnsRecipe video and learn to make delicious pretzel treats with ingredients that are easily available in every store. Watch to know more! - 98.24
Baked Fruit Crisp
Looking for a quick and easy dessert recipe? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn to make a delicious dessert that is simple and will be ready in a few minutes. - 98.0907
As promised flap jacks are up for grabs! In today’s wicked episode, Chef Buff (master of all things bufficlious) masters the art of the Johnny cake, say goodbye to Aunt Jemima (take your diabetes with you!) and say hello to the healthy pancake! - 97.1509
Mother's Day Special Lemon Sunshine Cake
If you are looking for a truly decadent gift to wow you mom on this mother day, this is it. Light and lemony flavors make this cake a total treat. Stream this video recipe to learn how Betty whomps up this dazzling, dreamy, irresistible cake at home with... - 95.0092
Baked Scalloped Pineapple
Need a delectable side dish to complement your smoked ham or sausage? Try Betty's scalloped pineapples. Refreshing, zesty, and juicy chunks of pineapple crushed and baked makes for a treat to die for. Plus, its such a cinch to make that you will bite your... - 92.0342
Creamy Butter Cake
There could be nothing more delightful to the senses than gooey butter cake. Chef Todd Mohr tells you how you can prepare this creamy treat at home sans any effort, using the most basic baking and creaming ingredients. Try making this yummy buttery cake... - 91.3141
What are Christmas dinners without the traditional Yuletide desserts like Buche de Noel. A creamy sponge cake filled with chocolate whipped cream. Todd Mohr uses five basic ingredients to whomp up this delectable creamy dessert in his own unique way.... - 91.2954
Pies add charm to get-together parties and are good enough to treat kids. Here is a an easy recipe to make a rich, textured and appealing classic style apple pie with choiciest baking apples! - 91.2454
Baked Date Sticky Pudding
Want to learn how to make yummy pudding within minutes? Then this video is something that you need to watch. Learn to make a tasty date pudding in minutes. Watch to know more! - 91.2414
Spiced Fresh Peach Tartlets
There is something about peaches that spells “summer”. Use this delicious sweet juicy summer fruit to make the perfect summer dessert. Slice them and roll out your favorite pie crust, toss the fruit in the middle, sprinkle them with five-spice and pinch... - 88.8239
How To Use A Knife Steel
Have you ever tried to sharpen the knife by using a knife steel? If not, then learn the exact procedure from this video. Chef John shows here the details, so that you don’t need to throw away your old knife. - 87.7592
Mix Cake With Two-stage Method
If you have stared at the confectionary shop and longed to mix cake like a pro, then here's your chance to learn. Chef Todd Mohr teaches you to mix cake in two easy steps. Follow these instruction and bake fluffy, flavorful and yummy cakes at home, just like... - 87.1857
Eve's Baked Apple Pudding
Want to make something special for dessert for tonight's dinner? Let this video show you how to make the most delicious baked apple pudding in the easiest way using the simplest ingredients. While everything about this video is great, I think I would have... - 85.8951
Baked Lemon Cheesecake With Sultana
If you always pick chocolate where you crave dessert, this recipe will pleasantly add some variety to your platter. Smooth, creamy, tart lemony cheesecake studded with delicious sultanas not just makes a treat for the palate but also for the soul. What's... - 85.4509
Baked Bread, Cream And Banana Pudding
Want an easy bread and butter pudding recipe? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the classic pudding in an easy and hassle free way. It isn't all that difficult! - 83.1185
Sweet Baked Chocolate In Banana
Banana and chocolate are two widely favored dessert ingredients and here is a recipe combining them. The chef in the video shows how to make Sweet Banana Chocolate using just chocolate and banana in simple and easy steps. Good to serve with vanilla ice-cream! - 82.3854
Baked Pear, Berry And Apple Crumble
Looking for an easy, fruity and flavorful crumble recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. The recipe will yield a crumble so tasty that everyone will love it and keep asking for more. Watch to know more! - 82.1572
Baked Brownies With Almond And Honey
Brownies are an all time favorite and what better when combined with honey and almond to give that absolutely scrumptious flavor. Take a look at this video to see how the chef makes rich baked brownies with really good chocolate. It would have been easier to... - 76.5017
Easy Peach Cobbler
Peaches are great when used in desserts. Watch the video with the chef showing how to make Peach Cobbler in simple steps using fresh peach slices and cinnamon as the major flavoring ingredient. Ideal to surprise guests over dinner or for kids either. - 74.2375
Apples in any form are particularly indulging and nutritious as well, here is a recipe to make a simple dessert using apples. Check out this unique baked apple dessert in Chinese by Marie Wong which also includes raisins and almonds as well. Wholesome and... - 58.2092
Tres Leches Cake - Ultimate Moist Cake
How to make the Tres Leches cake, the ultimate moist cake! It's a spongy cake soaked in a milk syrup made of condensed milk, evaporated milk, and heavy cream. The perfect cake for this summer! - 55.6399
This is a kid Friendly Greek Baklava Recipe. My wife likes this Greek Baklava recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this dish to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish... - 51.6002
Wacky Apple Cake
Wish to cook something special for your folks this weekend? Try out this great dish, Wacky Apple Cake - impressing your friends and family would've never been this easy! Also, this Wacky Apple Cake is cooked in no time; so just give it a try! - 50.8469
Blueberry Apple Crisp
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Grease a 9 X 13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
3) Mix apples, blueberries, and lemon juice.
4) Toss to combine.
5) In a large bowl add oats, flour, raisins, and cinnamon.
6) Sprinkle apple... - 50.836
Hot Mincemeat Pie
1. In medium bowl, mix well combining mincemeat, brandy and sherry.
2. Prepare piecrust mix as the label directs and form into a ball.
3. On lightly floured surface, roll out half of pastry to form a 12-inch circle and fit into a 9-inch pie... - 50.7147
Pear Cheese Pie
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F
2) In a pie shell arrange 1 cup pear.
3) In a food processor add cottage cheese and puree until smooth.
4) Mix egg substitute, honey, orange juice, orange rind, Hour, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, and... - 50.1845
Lightly grease a 20 cm - 8" round tin with 1 tsp of butter, then sprinkle the 1 tbsp of flour into the tin and shake out the access flour.
In a saucepan, combine the honey, sugar and remaining butter stirring constantly on a low heat until the sugar and... - 49.9233
Maple Walnut Banana Squares
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Take the baking pan and grease it.
3) Take the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix them and keep aside.
4) Take a bowl and mix the butter or margarine and sugar. Beat them to make the... - 49.3971
Layered Mango Zarda
Add sugar and flour.
Stir and scald over low heat for 1/2 an hour.
Remove from fire and cool.
Add sieved mango pulp.
Fold in whipped cream and saffron.
Parboil rice with a pinch of salt and a little ghee and drain.
Grease a transparent casserole... - 49.3428
Date Walnut Pudding
Preheat an oven to 350°F (180°C).
Position a rack in the middle of the oven.
Generously butter a 2-2 1/2-qt (2-2.5-1) earthenware, porcelain or heatproof-glass baking dish.
In a bowl stir together the flour, baking powder and salt.
In another,... - 49.1304
Coffee Ring Cake
Preheat the oven to 325°.
Cream butter with sugar and a pinch of salt till light and fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time and beat well.
Grate orange and add rind to bowl.
Squeeze orange and mix 1/4 cup juice with the instant coffee.
Sift flour and cinnamon and... - 49.1044
Queen Of Sheba Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Gently melt 8 squares of the chocolate.
Separate the eggs.
Cream the butter with the honey, then beat in the chocolate and egg yolks.
Add sifted flour, oil and chopped nuts and beat well .Beat the egg whites till stiff and fold into... - 49.087
Gingered Apple Cranberry Pie
Preheat an oven to 425°F (220°C).
On a lightly floured surface, roll out the larger pastry portion into an 11-inch (28-cm) round.
Fit carefully into a 9-inch (23-cm) pie pan.
Trim the pastry so there is about 1 inch (2.5 cm) overhang.
Fold the overhang... - 49.061
Easy Lemon Meringue Pie
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
Roll out the pastry dough, line an 8-inch (20-cm) fluted pie pan and bake blind.
Reset the oven to 325°F (170°C).
Mix the cornstarch with the water, sugar and salt in a saucepan.
Stir over low heat until the mixture is... - 48.9873
Fresh Apple Pie
1)Mix flour and salt together.
2)Use a pastry blender and cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse meal.
3)Sprinkle little cold water, evenly over surface and stir with a fork till all the dry ingredients are moistened.
4)Give shape of a ball,... - 48.9049
Banana And Walnut Layer Cake
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Beat yolks with sugar and water till light and fluffy.
Sift flour with baking powder and add to yolk mixture alternately with milk.
Melt butter and add.
Beat egg whites till stiff and fold into mixture.
Spoon into a... - 48.8755
Are you looking for simple way to make Christmas Fudge? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a kid friendly recipe. Christmas Fudge is a very popular Italian dessert. It is generally made on Christmas. This recipe makes your Christmas celebrations more... - 48.8458
So Fine Key Lime Pie
1. Pie: In small bowl sprinkle gelatin over lime juice. Let stand until softened, 5 minutes. Stir to dissolve gelatin.
2. In large heat-resistant bowl beat whole egg and yolk with electric mixer until thick and lemon colored, about 5 minutes. Add gelatin... - 48.8442
Raisin Spice Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°.
2) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE or PLASTIC MIXING BLADE setting.
3) In the work bowl, add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, cloves, and nutmeg. Pulse on/off to mix.
4) Transfer the mixture in a bowl and... - 48.8442
Fresh Coconut Cake With Rum And Orange Filling
1)Preaheat the oven to 350 degrees
2)Take 2 cake pans, of 9 inch diameter each.Grease the bottoms.
3)Measure wax paper to their size,cut and grease the wax paper. Add some flour.
4)Take a bowl, cream the butter and sugar till... - 48.7528
Double Mocha Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl cream shortening gradually add sugar beating well.
3. In a bowl beat egg yolks, add to creamed mixture and beat well.
4. In a bowl combine flour, cocoa, soda and salt and add to creamed mixture... - 48.6915
Sesame Honey Pound Cake
1) Preheat oven to 325Â°.
2) In your food processor use the METAL BLADE setting.
3) In the work bowl, add flour, milk powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, lemon peel and 1/3 cup sesame seeds. Pulse on/off to mix.
4) Transfer the mixture... - 48.6197
Measure water into a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes, or until boiling.
Stir in oats.
Set aside to cool slightly.
Sift together flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Cream shortening and sugars in a mixer bowl.
Add eggs,... - 48.582
Celebrate your Christmas this year with this impressively scrumptious Xmas Pudding - be sure that your kids will simply love it! So why wait, this Xmas Pudding recipe is too easy that you can't escape trying it. Happy Xmas! - 48.569
Date Pecan Pie
1. Prepare the pie shell.
2. Chill it.
3. In a bowl, combine sour cream, eggs, sugar and seasonings. Mix well.
4. Further, add dates and pecans.
5. Blend the mixture well.
6. Pour the mixture into an unbaked pie shell.
7. Bake it in very... - 48.525
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Soak the raisins in the whiskey.
Add the candied peel to the raisins with the orange rind.
Mix well and leave to soak for 10 minutes.
Cream the butter with the sugar till pale and fluffy.
Beat the eggs and add, a little at a time,... - 48.5223
Midnight Lace Cake
Cook chocolate with 1/2 cup milk until smooth and thickened, stirring.
Cream butter and sugar.
Add vanilla and egg yolks; beat well.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with 1/2 cup milk; beat until smooth.
Blend in cooled chocolate mixture.
Beat egg... - 48.5001
Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa, baking powder and salt.
3. In a large bowl combine milk, oil and vanilla and stir in flour mixture.
4. Into an ungreased 9-inch square baking pan... - 48.478
Iced Marzipan Cookies
Sift flour, sugar and salt into a bowl.
Add egg and butter, cut into small pieces.
Quickly knead together to form a smooth dough.
Add a little water if necessary.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
Cut out... - 48.4647
Lemon Souffle Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. In a bowl with a wire whisk or a rotary or electric beater, beat the egg whites and salt together until they are stiff enough to stand in unwavering peaks on the beater when it is lifted from the bowl.
3.... - 48.4514
Slipped Coconut-custard Pie
1. Prepare, bake pie shell and let it cool.
2. Preheat oven to 350F.
3. Butter a 9-inch pie plate.
4. In medium bowl, with wire whisk or rotary beater, beat eggs slightly.
5. In a bowl beat adding 1 cup cream, the milk, 1 cup coconut,... - 48.3894
Moist Date And Ginger Cake
Preheat the oven to 35()c.
Chop the dates and place in a small bowl.
Sprinkle with baking soda, then pour on the boiling water.
Leave to cool.
Cream the butter with the sugar till light and fluffy.
Beat in the molasses and corn syrup, then the eggs, one at a... - 48.3762
Deep-dish Peach Pie
1. Peel and slice enough peaches to make 9 cups.
2. Turn into large bowl, add lemon juice and toss gently.
3. Preheat oven to 425F.
4. In small bowl, mix well sugar, flour, cloves and cinnamon and sprinkle over peaches stirring until... - 48.3673
Easy Apple Strudel
First prepare the filling.
Lightly mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
To shape the strudel, cover a large table with a cloth or sheet.
Dust the cloth lightly with flour.
Put the dough in the center of the cloth and roll it out as thinly as... - 48.354
Lime Chiffon Pie
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2) For making the pie crust, take the flour, sugar and salt in a bowl.
3) Add ice water until the dough forms a ball.
4) Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and keep in the refrigerator for 30... - 48.3451
Pumpkin Cheesecake Using Graham Cracker Crumbs
Preheat an oven to 325°F (165°C).
Position a rack in the middle of the oven.
Cover the outside (bottom and sides) of a 9-inch (23-cm) springform pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil, shiny side out.
Butter the inside of the pan and set aside.
In a bowl stir... - 48.2831
Pumpkin Walnut Pies
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour and salt and cut in shortening and butter using a pastry blender or 2 knives, until mixture resembles coarse meal.
2. Sprinkling with water mix until a soft dough forms and shape the dough into a ball.
3.... - 48.2016
Milk Chocolate Cake
Add 1/4 cup sugar and the water to chocolate.
Cream butter well.
Add remaining 2 cups sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla, then egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add chocolate mixture and blend.
Add sifted... - 48.1434
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and rub in the fat till the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
Stir in the sugar and egg yolks and mix to a soft dough.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Divide the dough in half.
Roll out and use to line... - 48.1032
Fresh Fig Streusel
1) Take a pie plate and coat it with cooking spray. Keep aside. Also Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2) Take the oats, flour and brown sugar in a bowl. Add margarine and blend them well.
3) Take the coated pie plate and pour half of... - 48.0584
Cream the margarine and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Add the separated egg yolks one at a time.
Then add the flour and baking powder gradually alternating with the juice of the oranges.
Crumble the shredded wheat and add this to the mixture.
Finally... - 48.0494
Key Lime Meringue Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F
2) Take the flour, coconut and pinch of salt in a bowl. Mix them well.
3) Add the shortening. Add 3 tablespoons of water and mix well.
4) Knead the flour and shape the dough into ball and chill.
5)... - 48.0369
Dark Mocha Chocolate Cake
1. Grease two 8-inch cakepans with 1 tablespoon butter, sprinkle breadcrumbs on bottom and sides of pans and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven at 350°.
3. In top of a double boiler combine chocolate, water and coffee granules and bring... - 48.0092
Dessert Omelette With Fresh Fruit
1) Take the blueberries and strawberries along with schnapps in a bowl. Toss them gently. Keep aside.
2) Take the egg yolks and beat them to make them foamy.
3) Pour water and 3 tablespoons of sugar.
Beat the mixture.
4) Now fold the egg whites into... - 47.9689
Frosted Walnut Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Cream shortening with sugar and vanilla till fluffy.
Sift flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt together and fold into creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Beat egg whites till stiff and fold in.
Divide between three greased... - 47.96
Honolulu Coconut Pie
To make filling:
1. In top of double boiler, combine granulated sugar, cornstarch and salt.
2. Gradually stir in milk until smooth and cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
3. Cover and cook 15 minutes, stirring several... - 47.9196
American Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven hot to 425 degrees F
2) Prepare crust, in mixer bowl fitted with paddle attachment.
3) Sift together flour and salt.
4) Add shortening and beat on low speed till mixture resembles cornmeal.
5) In a small bowl, add milk... - 47.9102
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Dissolve coffee in 1 tbsp water in large bowl over pan of hot water.
Add eggs, sugar and pinch of salt and beat till very thick.
Remove bowl from pan.
Sift flour and fold in alternately with melted butter.
Pour into greased and... - 47.8785
Danish Pastry Wreaths
1. In bowl, with wooden spoon, beat butter and 1/4 cup flour until smooth. Spread on waxed paper (on wet surface) to 12-by-8-inch rectangle. Refrigerate on cookie sheet.
2. Heat 3/4 cup milk slightly. Add granulated sugar and salt; stir to dissolve. Cool to... - 47.8694
Orange Sponge Cake With Raspberry Sauce
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Take the baking pan and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Line the bottom of the pan with aluminum foil and keep aside.
4) To make the orange sponge, beat the egg whites along with salt in a... - 47.8197
Layer Fruit Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 325°F.
2. Grease 5 round layer baking pan.
3. In a bowl, cream sugar and shortening together.
4. Into this creamed mixture, add spices, milk and egg whites.
5. Blend the mixture well and set aside.
6. Sift flour... - 47.8016
Apricot Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Take a big bowl and sift together the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Keep them aside.
3) Take a cast iron skillet and melt 1/4 cup butter into it.
4) Sprinkle brown sugar over... - 47.7066
Praline Topped Lemon Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Cream butter with 1/2 cup sugar till light and fluffy.
Separate eggs and beat egg yolks into creamed mixture.
Sift flour, cornstarch and baking powder together and fold into creamed mixture with lemon rind.
Beat egg whites till... - 47.6658
Sweet Chocolate Cake
Melt chocolate in water; cool.
Cream butter and sugar; add egg yolks, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Add vanilla and chocolate; mix well.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with buttermilk; beat until smooth.
Fold in stiffly beaten... - 47.6304
Fresh Cherry Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Crush the crackers and sprinkle over the bottom and sides of an oiled 10 inch cake pan.
Arrange over the bottom of the coated cake pan.
Mix together the almonds, 1/4 cup of the sugar and the cinnamon.
Separate the... - 47.5523
To make the cake put all the ingredients, except the almonds in a mixing bowl.
Beat thoroughly until the mixture is thick and pale.
Pour into a greased 23 cm - 9" square cake tin.
Bake for 1.5 hours until firm and golden brown.
Remove the cake from the oven... - 47.5208