- » Exotic Baked Chinese Vegetarian
Exotic Baked Chinese Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic baked chinese vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic baked chinese vegetarian recipes.
Herbed Soybean Casserole
1. Preheat the oven at 300°.
2. In a large pan melt butter and saute onion until transparent, then add next 4 ingredients.
3. Simmer adding beans and reserved liquid for about 15 minutes.
4. Butter a large casserole, pour in 1/3 of the... - 47.1906
Toasted Wonton Skins
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Use 1 wonton skin at a time and cover the others until it is time to use.
3) Divide the wonton skin in halves along the cross section.
4) Use 2 ungreased 15- x 10- x 1 inch jellyroll pans, to arrange the... - 41.6351
1) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
2) In the work bowl, add flour.
3) Pour in 1/3 cup boiling water, while the machine is running.
4) Form a stiff dough ball and process for 20 seconds.
5) Remove the dough from bowl and wrap... - 41.3757
Noodle Ring has a Terrific taste.The Butter and Eggs gives the Noodle Ring Amazing taste. Must catch it - 41.2537
You May Also Like!
Chinese New Year Banana Cake
Looking for a good Banana Cake recipe that is perfect for Chinese New Year and just about any occasion? Then watch this video and learn how to make the perfect Banana Cake that will please the taste buds and leave the guests wanting more! - 107.873
Yogurt Bran Bread
1) Heat 1/4 cup water, measure and sprinkle yeast over water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil, honey, egg and yogurt.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the... - 48.354
Crispy Vegetables In Chilly Sauce
How about a great mixed vegetable dish? Chef Vikas from Ching’s, demonstrates how to prepare a great mixed vegetable dish Chinese style using Ching’s available sauces. Simple and quick, this is great to add to your spread! Don’t worry about any Hindi... - 95.5404
Quick Old Fashioned Apple Dumplings
Think beyond the standard apple pie with this unbeatable, old-fashioned apple treat. Filled with sliced apples, these yummy dumplings can double up as a dessert or a tasty dumpling treat. A delicious cool-weather indulgence for sure. Stream the video for a... - 108.254
Sift flour and blend in cream cheese, 1/2 cup butter, and salt.
Roll to a rectangle about 9 x 14 inches on lightly floured board.
Cover with coarsely grated apples; sprinkle with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon and dot with butter.
Roll as for jelly... - 38.546
Vegan Mother's Day Meal
You know what to gift your mother the next Mother's Day, a nice home cooked meal, as shown in the video by chefs Lisa and Megan. Don't fret, the meal is simple and cooks in less than an hour. Show some courage, whip the meal and make your mother happy. - 93.521