- » Exotic Baked Canadian
Exotic Baked Canadian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of exotic baked canadian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for exotic baked canadian recipes.
Maple Walnut Banana Squares
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Take the baking pan and grease it.
3) Take the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix them and keep aside.
4) Take a bowl and mix the butter or margarine and sugar. Beat them to make the... - 49.3971
Raspberry Almond Flan
1) Preheat oven at 190°C, 375°F/Gas 5.
2) In a bowl, place the flour. Add butter to rub with the flour.
3) Add 50 g (2 oz) sugar to combine with the flour and bind with beaten egg.
4) Knead the flour properly to a smooth dough.
5) In another... - 47.468
Orange And Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven to 180°C, 350°F/Gas 4.
2) Use a large (21-litre or 5 1/2-pint) roasting tin to line with greaseproof paper. Grease the tin and the paper.
3) Cut the orange into pieces after scrubbing. Discard the pip and finely chop or... - 47.338
Cut cod into serving-size portions; pat dry.
Dredge lightly in flour.
In large skillet, heat half of the oil over medium-high heat; brown cod lightly on both sides.
Arrange cod in 8-inch (2 L) square baking dish; sprinkle with feta.
Pour remaining oil into... - 45.3275
Wild Rice Muffins
In small saucepan, bring 2 cups (500 mL) water to boil; add rice, cover and cook over medium heat until very tender and splayed, about 45 minutes.
Drain well; let cool.
In bowl, whisk eggs; mix in rice, milk and butter.
In large bowl, stir together flour,... - 44.6311
Salad Of Arugula And Cherry Tomatoes
1) Wash arugula carefully and pat dry.
2) Cut each tomato into two halves.
3) In a large salad bowl,arange the arugula and the cherry tomatoes on it.
4) Mix together all the ingredients for the vinaigrette.
5) Pour the... - 44.0577
Chocolate Angel Food Cake
Into bowl, sift together flour, 3/4 cup (175 mL) of the sugar and cocoa; sift again.
In large mixing bowl (not plastic), beat egg whites until foamy.
Add lemon juice, cream of tartar and salt; beat until soft peaks form.
Gradually add remaining... - 42.7654
Canadian Maple Baked Beans
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Place beans in a heavy large pot, cover with sufficient amount of water and boil over medium heat for 3 minutes.
3. Take off from the heat and allow to stand, covered, for 1.5 hours.
4. Boil the mixture... - 41.4057
Lamb And Macaroni Casserole With Sauce Mornay
1. Wash and cook lamb cubes in boiling salted water with chilli powder until tender. Drain well.
2. Heat margarine, saute garlic, onion, ginger, diced carrots. Add drained lamb cubes, stir well add seasoning, mint and macaroni. Mix well.
3. Grease a casserole... - 40.9439
1. Clean and boil salmon in court bouillon.
2. Drain but reserve liquor. Remove bones, skin and flake.
3. Melt fat and fry finely chopped onions and celery till tender but not brown.
4. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
5. Pack into a well greased loaf... - 39.9682
1) Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
3) Mix thoroughly and prepare small balls from the mixture.
4) Use a greased cookie sheet to arrange the balls.
5) Place inside oven to bake for 12 minutes.
6) Allow... - 39.9516
In heavy saucepan, combine dates, water, lemon juice and rind; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring often, for about 10-15 minutes or until smooth and thickened.
In large bowl, combine flour, rolled oats, sugar and baking powder.
Using pastry... - 39.8144
Chocolate Applesauce Cake
Sift flour once, combine it with all dry ingredients, sift again.
Cream shortening, add sugar, then egg, fruit and nuts, stir in the melted chocolate and combine with the dry ingredients, added alternately with the applesauce.
Bake in greased loaf... - 39.786
Big Scoop Orange Bran Muffins
In large bowl, stir together bran cereal, natural bran, raisins, rolled oats and orange rind; pour in water, stirring well.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in separate bowl, whisk eggs; add buttermilk, sugar, oil, molasses and orange juice.
Stir into... - 39.2194
Combine bananas & egg, mix well.
Beat in shortening, molasses & sugar.
Add flour, salt, baking soda & baking powder; beat very well.
Mix in nutmeats; pour in greased loaf pan.
Bake for about 50 minutes at 350 degrees. - 38.9992
Mini Rhubarb Oatmeal Muffins
In bowl, stir together flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and nutmeg.
Mix in rhubarb and orange rind.
Whisk together oil, orange juice and egg; add to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened.
Spoon batter into 2-inch (5 cm) greased or... - 38.6165
Chewy Apple Dog Biscuits
Preheat oven to 350F
Mix all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Separately mix all the wet ingredients in a small bowl.
Slowly add in the wet mixture into the dry as you’re mixing them together. Mix well.
Spoon mixture into mini muffin pan molds, or... - 38.3892
Cranberry Orange Relish
In food processor or grinder, chop cranberries and apple.
In bowl, combine cranberry mixture, sugar, pecans, raisins, marmalade, lemon rind, lemon juice, and cinnamon (if using).
Transfer to jar; cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or up to 1... - 36.459
Baked Alaska Cream Loaf
1) Line a baking sheet with 15 x 10-inch sheet of foil. Place aside.
2) With a sharp knife, cut cake horizontally into 3 equal layers.
3) Place the bottom layer on foil, by keeping the cut-side up.
4) Spread 1/2 cup ice milk over cake.
5) Place... - 36.2925
Apple Brown Betty
In a cup combine sugar, cinnamon, and salt thoroughly.
Cover with layer of apples.
Sprinkle with sugar mixtur.
Repeat layers, and top with crumbs Drizzle melted butter over crumbs.
Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
Uncover pan for last 10 minutes. - 36.2195
Very Berry Jelly Roll
1. Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan; line bottom with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto a piece of wax paper.
3. Beat eggs in a medium-size bowl, with an electric mixer, until thick and creamy. Gradually add sugar,... - 35.3287
Canadian Style Bacon Pitas
Slice Canadian-style bacon into 24 slices 1/4-inch thick each. Place on rack in broiler pan. Broil 5 inches from heat for 6-8 minutes turning once.
Meanwhile cook broccoli, cauliflower and celery in boiling salted water 2 minutes; drain thoroughly. Stir in... - 34.1747