- » Everyday Wine
Everyday Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday wine recipes.
Wine Fed Beef With Mashed Potatoes And Veggies
Is Wine-Fed Beef Even Better Than Grass-Fed Beef? Watch this video to learn how to make eco-friendly food choices and grill a free-range, organic, antibiotic- and hormone-free beef steak. Help to promote local organic produce and natural foods cause it can... - 73.7556
Coconut Wine Filled Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a food chopper, put coconut and raisins and process well.
3. Put wine, a pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon sugar to it.
4. Cook the mixture on low flame until heavy.
5. Keep stirring while... - 49.0653
Onion Soup With Wine
Peel and slice onions, melt half the butter in a large saucepan and cook onions till transparent.
Sprinkle onions with flour.
Cook, stirring, until flour colors.
Add sugar, then gradually stir in water.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Fry... - 48.5223
Chicken Breasts In Lemon Wine Sauce
1) Thoroughly wash chicken breasts and dry with paper towels. Remove the excess fat and discard.
2) Peel off the skins of lemon, avoiding the white pith. Grate the rind and set aside. Cut lemons in half and squeeze the juice out. Thinly slice... - 48.2256
Herbed Rabbit In Wine Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix lemon juice, wine, sugar, pepper, marjoram, bay leaf and cloves.
2) Let rabbit pieces marinate in this mixture for at least 12 hours, in the refrigerator.
3) After that, remove the pieces from marinade and dry well.
4) Strain... - 47.9102
Herrings In Red Wine
Lightly fry the vegetables in the fat in the uncovered cooker until just slightly browned.
Add the seasoning and bouquet garni and pour in the wine.
Carefully lower the trivet on to the vegetables and put the herrings on it.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Put... - 47.658
Stuffed Pork Chops In Wine
Combine butter, onion and celery in small mixing bowl.
MICROWAVE 3 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Stir in bread crumbs, parsley, sage and celery seed.
Fill pockets of pork chops with stuffing.
Secure openings with wooden picks.
Arrange... - 47.6068
Pheasant Casserole In Red Wine
Brown whole pheasant in butter and oil, transfer to casserole.
Place vegetables in frying pan and saute gently for 5 minutes.
Turn into the casserole.
Add herbs, seasoning, wine and stock to frying pan, scrape down pan juices and pour into casserole.
Cover... - 47.587
Grouse, Pheasant Or Partridge In Wine
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) In a bowl, combine sherry, cloves, onion, bay leaf and sage.
3) In this marinade, let the bird pieces rest for 2 days in the refrigerator, covered.
4) Remove the pieces from marinade and dry well.
5) Strain the... - 47.4522
Chicken In Wine
1. Wash chicken in cold water. Pat them dry using paper towel.
2. Wash giblets separately. Keep them aside.
3. In a 7-quart Dutch oven add oil and butter. Heat.
4. Add bay leaves, onion, thyme, celery leaves, marjoram and clove in the... - 47.403
Pheasant In Wine Cream Sauce
Place pheasants in 3-quart casserole.
Season with salt, pepper and rosemary.
Sprinkle with onion and parsley.
Pour in wine and bouillon.
MICROWAVE 60 to 70 MINUTES on HIGH, or until pheasants are fork tender, turning and rearranging pieces after 30... - 47.1602
Chicken In Wine Sauce
1) Sprinkle salt and nutmeg over the chicken.
2) Take a heavy skillet, melt butter, and deep fry chicken.
3) Add mushrooms, onion, cashews, and 2/3rd cup wine.
4) Allow to boil, lower heat, cover with a lid, and simmer for 15 minutes.
5) Remove chicken... - 46.9868
Apricot Wine Cake
1. With a greased piece of greaseproof paper, line a 7" round cake tin
2. In a bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until creamy
3. Add in the eggs, even as you beat, add the wine and apricot
4. Over the creamed mixture sift the... - 46.8097
Lamb With Wine Sauce
Partially freeze lamb; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
For sauce, stir together water, wine, mustard, cornstarch, and bouillon granules.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during... - 46.6468
Three Types Of Wild Mushroom In A Wine And Cream Sauce With Saffron
1. If using dry mushrooms, soak then in water till them swell up to twice their size.
2. If using fresh mushrooms, dry and trim the stalks
3. Slice and set aside till required
4. Tie the spring onions in a bundle
5. In a large pan of boiling... - 46.5394
Duck In Red Wine
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large skillet melt butter.
3. Add the pieces of duck in fat and brown them over medium heat.
4. Remove from heat once the duck turns brown.
5. Transfer the ingredients to a casserole.
6. Add garlic... - 46.2661
Pork Chops In Wine Sauce
In 9-inch square baking dish, combine butter and onion.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender-crisp.
In large plastic food storage bag, combine flour, garlic powder and pepper.
Shake to... - 46.0527
Chicken And Grapes In Wine Sauce
1) Take a large skillet and combine together carrots, chicken breasts, green onions, lemon peel, salt, rosemary, 1/2 cup wine, pepper and lemon juice. Bring the mixture to a boil
2) Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 20-30 minutes or until chicken... - 45.9767
Mushroom Wine Sauce
1. Take an 8 inch skillet, heat butter or margarine in it and put mushrooms and shallots.
2. Stir and cook for 4-5 minutes on medium flame until the vegetables soften.
3. Once done, put aside.
4. Discard the fat and keep the dripping aside.
5. Put... - 45.9384
Snails In Burgundy Wine Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 350 degrees.
2) With a paring knife, cut 3-inch-round crouton from each slice of bread. Line in a single layer on cookie sheet and toast in oven 5 minutes.
3) Mince onion and garlic. Cube bacon.
4) Place the... - 45.9262
Chicken In Cheddar Wine Sauce
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a 1-quart saucepan, stir the milk and flour until dissolved, cook over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth and thick.
3) Stir in 1 ounce cheese and cook until melted, then keep the sauce warm... - 45.7763
Microwave Chicken Livers And Wine Sauce
1. In a glass casserole, place bacon and onion.
2. Cover it with paper towel.
3. In a microwave oven, place glass casserole and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for about 10-12 minutes until bacon browns.
4. Fold in livers and cook on a... - 45.745
Flounder With Mushrooms And Wine
Flounder With Mushrooms And Wine has a two dimensional taste. The Mushroom with cheese give the Flounder With Mushrooms And Wine a prefect taste. - 45.6492
Mushrooms Pickled In Wine
Combine the wine, olive oil, onion, lemon rind, cloves, thyme, bay leaves, peppercorns and salt in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Lower the heat to very low and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
Strain into another large saucepan and bring back to simmering.
Add... - 45.5643
Carrots In Dill Wine Sauce
1.In a bowl, put chicken broth, white wine, dill weed, shallots, salt and lemon juice and stir them well.
2.In a slow cooker, put carrots and add the bowl mixture.
3.Put the lid on and place the cooker on HIGH.
4.Cook the ingredients for... - 45.5382
Chicken Fillets In Tomato Wine Sauce
1. In non-stick frying pan, spray butter-flavored spray.
2. Heat the frying pan to medium high.
3. Add the chicken pieces and cook for about 2 minutes on each side until brown color is obtained.
4. Remove the chicken pieces to a warm... - 45.3467
Fillet Of Sole In Wine Sauce
1. Take a 10½ inch fry pan, add water and wine and bring to boil.
2. Mix single fillets, simmer, mildly, for about 3 to 5 minutes or till the flakes are removed easily.
3. Keep the fillets aside for keeping warm, reserving ½ a cup of fish... - 45.3188
Curried Grouper With Wine Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Spray the rack of the broiler pan with cooking spray.
2) Under cold, running water, wash the groupers. Pat them dry.
3) Arrange the fillets on the broiler pan.
4) In a bowl, mix the lemon juice and curry... - 45.2925
Lamb Kidney Saute With Wine Sauce
1) Halve the kidneys, skin and remove the cores.
2) Dredge the kidneys in a mixture of cornflour, salt and pepper.
3) In a frying pan, saute the bacon strips in a little oil until crisp.
4) Stir in the kidneys and saute until browned,... - 45.2642
Clams And Mussels With Wine And Herbs
Scrub clams and mussels under cold running water; remove any beards from mussels.
Discard any mussels and clams that are not tightly closed.
Arrange clams around outside edge of 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate or low casse- role dish.
Arrange mussels around outside... - 45.2537
Cauliflower In Parmesan Wine Sauce
1) In a 9-inch skillet, heat oil.
2) In the hot oil, add the chopped bell pepper and scallions.
3) Over medium-high heat, cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the pepper is tender-crisp. Stir as required.
4) Over the vegetables, sprinkle the flour.
5)... - 45.0694
Put pork, garlic, onions and sprig of parsley through meat grinder.
Mix ground meat, nutmeg, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, allspice, salt, pepper and 1 Tbsp of the sherry.
Let stand for 2 hours.
Roll 1 level teaspoon of mixture in palms of hand coated lightly with... - 45.0033
Barbecue Beans With Burgundy Wine
1) In a slow cooker, soak beans in water overnight.
2) Do not drain the water.
3) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours.
4) Strain the beans, reserving the liquid.
5) Return the beans to the slow cooker, along with ham... - 44.5044
1) In a large bowl, place the elderflowers, sugar and raisins.
2) Stream the boiling water over the elderflower mixture.
3) Allow to cool, and add tannin, nutrient, lemon juice and yeast.
4) Place in a warm place, well covered for 4-5 days to... - 44.3944
Spaghetti Sauce With Wine Vinegar
1. In a microwavable dish or casserole, combine beef, onion, pepper and garlic. Mix well
2. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
3. Place the dish in the microwave and cook at HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes until beef lightly browned.
4. Spoon out excess fat.
5.... - 44.3341
Beef Birds In Wine
Mix mushrooms and onion.
Put a spoonful on each slice of roast beef.
Roll like sausages and fasten with toothpicks.
Brown rolls on all sides in hot fat.
Remove rolls from pan and keep warm.
Stir flour into pan drippings.
Gradually stir in red wine, water, and... - 44.2744
Sauce For Steaks Or Chops
1.In a pan, put peanut oil, wine vinegar, horseradish, water, Worcestershire sauce, onion pulp and juice, clove, chili sauce, brown sugar, salt, dry mustard, paprika, black pepper, rosemary, frsh sage, thyme and parsley and let them all cook for 15... - 44.2572
Golden Rod Wine
1) In a linen or cotton bag, place the flower heads.
2) In a saucepan, bring the water to the boil, and add the bag of flowers.
3) Simmer the flower mixture for 15 minutes.
4) Remove the saucepan from the heat.
5) Allow to cool, squeeze... - 44.1913
Chilean White Peach Melba Sangria
1) Peel, pit, and finely dice the peaches.
2) In a large glass pitcher, place the peaches and raspberries.
3) Pour in the wine and Cointreau.
4) Let stand at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours.
5) Before serving, add the... - 44.1507
Fillet Of Catfish In Wine
1) In a small bowl, place the raisins and add just enough water to cover.
2) Let the raisins stand for about 10 minutes, drain and set aside.
3) With cold water, rinse the fillets and pat dry.
4) In a shallow dish, combine together the... - 44.0456
Chicken In Sherry Wine
1. Rinse the chicken and pat on kitchen towels.
2. Season the flour with paprika and salt.
3. Dredge the chicken pieces with the seasoned flour.
4. In a large casserole, melt and heat the butter over medium heat.
5. Add the chicken and... - 43.8757
Braised Fish Fillet In Wine Sauce
1. To prepare the fish trim off the soft bones along the edges.
2. Cut each fillet into 8-10 pieces if large or 4-6 pieces if small.
3. In a bowl mix with the salt, egg white and thick cornflour paste, blend gently with fingers.
4. Soak... - 43.7835
Savory Lima Beans With Wine
(1) In a large kettle, combine beans, water, pork hock, onion, and bay leaf.
(2) Cover and place on a medium low flame
(3) Simmer for 1 hour.
(4) Stir in the remaining ingredients and continue simmering for another 45 minutes.
(5) Carefully lift out... - 43.7715
Fresh Mushroom Salad With Wine Vinegar
1) Take a bowl and put the mushrooms.
2) Add the salad oil, wine vinegar, tarragon, nutmeg and salt.
3) Mix them together and allow them to remain at room temperature for about 1 hour.
4) Take the lettuce and spinach and mix with mushrooms... - 43.3468
Wine Picnic Pate
Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in frying pan.
Add chicken livers, mushrooms, salt, and green onions; simmer for 5 minutes.
Add wine, garlic, dillweed, and hot pepper sauce.
Cover and cook slowly for 10 minutes more, or until chicken livers and mushrooms are very... - 43.3112
Hamburgers In Wine Sauce
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients and season them well.
3) Divide the mixture into 8 portions.
4) To make sauce, melt butter in a frying pan.
5) Add chives and parsley to the pan and saute for 5... - 43.2688
Haddock With Tomato Wine Sauce
1) Heat oil and fry onion till soft.
2) Add to it tomatoes, mushrooms, anchovies, wine and parsley. Add seasoning to taste.
3) Stir frequently and cook for 20 minutes.
4) Keep it in a packet and fry in oil.
4) In a serving dish serve haddock... - 43.2206
Grey Mullet In Wine
1) Rinse the mullet, scale and discard their heads and tails.
2) Pull out the innards. Wash again and slice into pieces of 2 to 3 inches thickness. Sprinkle the mullet with salt and pepper.
3) In a saucepan, heat oil and butter. Add in the chopped... - 42.9362
1. Into a muslin bag, put together bananas, skins, orange and lemon rind.
2. In a large saucepan, place the bag and pour enough water to cover; simmer for 30 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, take sugar, orange and lemon juice; pour hot... - 42.8933
1. Using a sharp knife, mince almonds and raisins.
2. In a muslin bag, mix together minced almonds and raisins along with thinly pared lemon rind.
3. In an enamel saucepan, place muslin bag and pour enough water to cover; gently simmer... - 42.8293
Wine Mushroom Sauce
1) In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms in 2 tablespoons melted butter for 4 minutes until soft and keep aside.
2) Alternately, microwave on HIGH for 2 1/2 minutes or until soft
3) In a large saucepan, heat oil and 1/4 cup butter together over a... - 42.7699
Veal Cutlets In Wine
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 425 F.
3) In the soaked Romertopf, put the potatoes, carrots, onions, half of the wine, salt and pepper.
4) In the hot oven, cook for 45 minutes.
5) Meanwhile, in a frying pan,... - 42.7147
Wine Curried Chicken Breasts
Saute chicken breasts in margarine and salt until quite well done; remove from pan and keep warm.
Saute onion and garlic, adding rhubarb after onion is soft; saute until rhubarb is fairly soft.
Mix 3 liquids together.
Mix flour and seasonings; stir into... - 42.6193
Carrots In Wine Sauce
1. Peel carrots and slice about 1/8 inch thick.
2. In a frying pan heat butter.
3. Add carrots and onions. Saute for about 3 minutes.
4. Add salt and water and stir.
5. Cover and simmer for about 7 minutes until carrots are just tender.
6. Stir in... - 42.6097
Calves' Liver In Wine
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 425 F.
3) Then, thoroughly clean and lard the liver.
4) In a frying pan, heat butter.
5) In the hot butter, fry the liver.
6) To the soaked Romertopf, transfer the meat.
7) To... - 42.5868
Pears In Wine
1) In a slow cooker, place the pears.
2) In a bowl, beat together sugar, wine, lemon and spice
3) Gently stream the wine mixture over the pears.
4) Put the lid on and simmer for 3 to 4 hours.
5) Remove the pears off the heat and allow to cool.
6)... - 42.3934
Halibut In Wine
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
Place fish in 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
In 1-quart bowl, cook onion and celery in butter, covered, at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes or till tender, stirring... - 42.3077
Molly's Wine Sauce
1) Follow the instruction on package to prepare the gravy mix.
2) Use a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, to melt butter for cooking onion and shallots to tender.
3) Stir in the gravy and lemon juice to the saucepan.
4) Bring the mixture to a... - 42.1737
1. Wash beetroot and dice.
2. In a saucepan, put together beet roots, clove, ginger and water; boil until beetroot is just tender; do not over boil.
3. Using a cheesecloth, strain mixture to extract juice.
4. In a bowl, mix together... - 41.7832
Baked Fish With Onion And Wine
1) Take a 12x8-inch dish and arrange fish in it.
2) Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper; cover with onion.
3) Pour wine over fish, marinate 30 minutes, turning fish over after 15 minutes.
4) Take a 1 cup glass measure and melt butter in... - 41.6882
Hasenpfeffer With Dry Red Table Wine
Cut up rabbits as you would chickens.
Combine vinegar, wine, onions, the 4 teaspoons of salt, pepper, juniper berries, cloves, thyme, and bay leaves.
Marinate rabbits in this mixture in the refrigerator for 2 days, turning occasionally.
Drain, saving... - 41.5305
Chicken In Tomato Wine Sauce
1) In a large pot, place all the ingredients, except mushrooms and wine. Mix well.
2) Cover and simmer for 45 minutes over very low flame.
3) Add mushrooms and wine and cook for 5 minutes more.
4) Serve hot with noodles or steamed rice. - 41.5047
Wine Braised Celery And Mushrooms
Spread half the mushrooms in bottom of 2-quart casserole.
Cover with celery.
Top with remaining mushrooms.
Pour wine over vegetables.
Sprinkle with instant bouillon, lemon juice, butter, salt, pepper and parsley flakes.
MICROWAVE 6 to 8 MINUTES on... - 41.2686
Pea Pod Wine
1) In a saucepan, place the pods in boil in water and boil until tender.
2) Pass the through cheesecloth without pressing them.
3) Mix the sugar into the liquid.
4) Leave aside to cool, add lemon juice, tannin, yeast and nutrient.
5) Transfer into the... - 41.0029
Garlic Wine Steamed Mussels
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium to high heat and saute shallots and garlic in it for three minutes
2. Add wine, bay leaf, thyme, lemon juice and salt to it and allow it to come to a boil
3. Turn the heat down and simmer for ten... - 40.9633
Sole In Wine And Caper Sauce
Sprinkle the fish fillets with the lemon juice and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
Pat dry on kitchen paper and sprinkle with salt.
Cut into bite-size pieces.
To make the sauce, put the butter in a dish and melt in the microwave for 30 seconds on HIGH.
Remove... - 40.8221
Wine Drenched Potato Salad With White Wine Vinaigrette
1. Prepare the White Wine Vinaigrette. Place the oil, vinegar, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper into a jar with a tight fitting lid. Close the lid, and shake vigorously to blend.
2. Cook the potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender; do... - 40.6386
Mussels Cooked In Wine
1. In a large saucepan, combine mussels, wine, onion, garlic and parsley over moderate heat. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer until mussels open, about 4 minutes, discard any that do not open.
2. Remove mussels with a slotted spoon, remove... - 40.5678
Chicken In Wine
Rub chicken with the cut clove of garlic and the salt.
Mix together a marinade of the lemon juice, white wine, and bay leaf; add chicken pieces and let stand at least 2 hours.
Remove chicken and pat dry; reserve the marinade.
Brown chicken on all sides in hot... - 40.5247
Chicken In Port Wine
Season the chicken strips with salt and pepper.
Put in a small casserole with the port.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Transfer the chicken with a slotted spatula to a plate and set aside.
Put the artichoke puree in the casserole with... - 40.4514
Layered Fruit In Wine Mold
In a pan, sprinkle gelatin over grape juice; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Add sugar; place over low heat and stir until gelatin and sugar dissolve.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl mix together wine, lemon juice, and liqueur; stir in gelatin mixture.
Spoon... - 40.1962
Strawberry Wine Gel
1. Set aside 4 whole strawberries for garnishing.
2. Rest of the berries is to be thinly sliced and set aside for further use.
3. Take a small saucepan and simmer wine in it for 3-5 minutes.
4. Take a heatproof bowl and add gelatin and... - 40.0157
Blueberries In Wine
1. Take a small saucepan and combine wine, arrowroot, and sugar in it.
2. Stir the mix to get it dissolved.
3. Cook the mix over low flame with occasional stirring method until the mixture gets tick in its density.
4. Add blueberries in the thick mix... - 39.9273
White Fish Poached In Wine
Place butter, onion, parsley, basil and lemon juice in (8 x 8-inch) baking dish.
MICROWAVE 40 SECONDS on HIGH.
Salt and pepper fillets; arrange in dish, turning to coat with butter.
Sprinkle with white wine.
Cover with plastic wrap.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on... - 39.8163
Barbara Ensrud's Red Wine Sangria
1) In a large glass pitcher, combine all the ingredients except the lemon and orange slices.
2) Shake well.
3) Serve cold, garnished with lemon and orange slices. - 39.6968
Balloon Wine From Frozen Grape Juice
1) Take water in a small bowl and dissolve yeast in it.
2) Add sugar to the thawed juice and then add the dissolved yeast.
3) Use a funnel and pour the mixture into a jug. Pour water, just about enough so that the liquid touches 1 inch mark from the... - 39.5645
Winter Garden Flounder
1) While purchasing, ask the seller to fillet each fish into 4 pieces.
2) Make a court bouillon with the trimmings.
3) Peel the artichokes and thinly slice them.
4) Rinse the leeks and trim them. Thinly slice.
5) In a shallow flameproof... - 39.4613
Swiss Steak And Wine
1. In a bowl combine seasonings and flour and add it to the steak.
2. Cut the steak into manageable pieces.
3. In a skillet, melt shortening and start browning the steak. Strain off fat, when all meat pieces are browned.
4. Add... - 39.4371
Bearnaise Sauce With Wine Vinegar
1) Take a small dish and arrange the shallots in it.
2) Drizzle vinegar, tarragon, salt, and pepper.
3) Cook uncovered for 3 minutes and then strain.
4) Take a dish and keep the strained liquid.
5) Add a dollop of butter and heat on power for 30... - 39.298
Chicken With Wine
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Brown in 2 tablespoons olive oil in large skillet.
Saute garlic, shallots, carrots and mushrooms in a small amount of olive oil in small nonstick skillet for 3 minutes.
Add to chicken.
Add chicken stock, wine, herbs, sage, salt and... - 39.2819
Berry Duo In Wine
1) In a 1-quart casserole, combine together the wine and sugar.
2) Uncovered, microwave the contents at HIGH for 2 ½ to 3 minutes, till the sugar has dissolved.
3) Add the lemon juice, rind, strawberries and blueberries. Stir well.
4) Microwave once... - 39.1535
Roast Beef With Wine
– In a heavy skillet, melt butter and cook carrots, onions, leek and celery then add flour, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
– Deglaze skillet with wine and reduce liquid by half.
– Add beef stock and reduce by one-third, then set aside.
– In... - 38.9241
Chicken With Wine
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove with a slotted spoon, drain, and set aside.
Add chicken to pan, increase heat to medium-high, and cook in drippings, turning, until browned on all sides.
Remove chicken and set aside.
Add... - 38.8407
Chicken In Wine
In 3-qt casserole, spread onion evenly.
Rub paprika on chicken then arrange chicken with meaty pieces around edges.
Sprinkle with tapioca.
Pour sauce over all.
Insert temperature probe so tip rests in sauce on bottom of dish.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap,... - 38.809
Caramel Cream With Wine
Caramel Cream With Wine is a wonderful taste. The lemon flavour gives the Caramel Cream With Wine a tangy and refreshing taste. - 38.7856
Chicken In Wine Sauce
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In oblong baking dish, heat onion and butter 3 to 3 1/2 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add chicken and heat 3 to 3 1/2 minutes, stirring once.
Season with salt and pepper; add green pepper and wine.
Heat, covered, 2 1/2 to 3... - 38.7254
Spicy Wine Pot Roast
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper; place in slow-cooking pot.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
Remove meat and slice.
If desired thicken sauce with flour dissolved in a small amount of water, and serve over... - 38.6534
Pastry For Hors D Oeuvres
1)In a medium sized bowl, add flour, salt, sugar, white sugar, butter, shortening and mix with fingers.
2)Add in water or wine and stir with knife.
3)Roll out on floured work place.
4)Cut the dough into desired shapes.
5)Place favorite filling on the... - 38.5489
Microwave Chicken With Mushrooms And Wine
1. Place the chicken in baking dish with the skin side facing down and the meatiest part protruding outside the dish.
2. Sprinkle seasonings over the dish.
3. Wrap the dish in wax paper.
4. In a microwave oven, place the dish and cook... - 38.4098
Wine Marinade For Lamb
1) Combine together all the ingredients. If the herbs are not powdered, crumble them very finely.
2) Use the sauce by pouring it all over the lamb chops and allow it to stand for about 2 hours in the refrigerator.
3) Drain properly and over very hot... - 38.2091
Canadian Bacon In Wine Sauce
1. In a skillet cook the canadian bacon for 5 minutes, turning often and remove to a heated serving platter.
2. Discard the drippings, heat the oil in a sauce pan, blend in the flour and brown it slowly.
3. With constant stirring add the consommé and... - 38.1344
Put liquids in kettle.
Stud onions with the cloves.
Add with remaining ingredients to liquids.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Strain. - 37.8582
Pate Stuffed Roast With Wine Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2) Unroll the beef rib roast.
3) Mix the liver pate, chopped nuts and 2 teaspoons parsley together and spread over the roast.
4) Reroll the roast and tie, then place over a rack in the shallow... - 37.8404
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) Stir together the sugar, lime juice and water until the sugar dissolves.
3) Just before serving, pour the wine into a pitcher; stir in the lime mixture, then sparkling water.
4) In tall glasses... - 37.3862
Mushroom Sauce With Wine And Brandy
1. Trim the mushrooms and place the trimmings in a saucepan with 1/2 cup of the wine and simmer, covered for 15 minutes. Strain and reserve the liquid.
2. Slice the mushrooms and saute in a pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter and add the lemon juice. Take the... - 37.3151
Wild Rice Stuffing
1. Add celery, onion and green pepper to butter and sauté for about 5 minute till tender.
2. Add wild rice, egg, salt, basil and wine and blend thoroughly.
3. Use as desired. - 37.2254
1. Take a small saucepan and combine all ingredients as mentioned in the list.
2. Bring this mixture just near to boiling.
3. Now trim down the intensity of flame as low as possible and continue boiling for 10 minutes more.
4. Now strain wine... - 37.1843
Hot Wine Cranberry Punch
Combine ingredients in slow-cooking pot.
Heat on low for 1 to 2 hours.
Strain and serve hot.
May be kept hot and served from slow-cooking pot set on lowest setting.
Makes 6 to 8 mugs or 10 to 12 punch-cup servings. - 37.009
Cranberry Wine Jelly
Jelly is a favorite with almost all kids. Now you can give you kids a tasty yummy jelly treat. This cranberry wine jelly lets you master the nuances of making jelly at home. With some experimenting you would be able to make jelly that suits your specific... - 36.9908