- » Everyday Vegetarian Sandwich
Everyday Vegetarian Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday vegetarian sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday vegetarian sandwich recipes.
Cheesy Grilled Sandwich
Are you in love with cheese? Then I am pretty sure that you must be in love with cheese sandwiches too. These sandwiches make a greats knack option and can be made with different set of ingredients. However, the video here shows how to make simple cheesy... - 136.959
Vegetable Sooji Sandwich
Have you been looking for a flavorful and easy to prepare snack recipe? This video might just come handy. Watch the chef share her personal recipe to prepare this innovative snack. This recipe is sure to fetch you a lot of appreciation. - 134.775
Seasoned Yogurt Sandwich
Sandwiches are every time favorites with most people and here is a recipe to make one. Chef Aarsi shows how to make sandwich with bread slices and seasoned hung yogurt. Good for breakfast or with beverages. - 127.306
Hanger's Restaurant Caprese Sandwich
Learn how to make restaurant style Caprese sandwiches in no time. This could be the ideal snack to pack for picnics and pretty much everything else! - 126.112
Almond Butter And Berries Sandwich
Cooking with Caitlin host Caitlin shows you how to make a sweet breakfast treat - or serve it up with ice cream for dessert at the end of a meal: Almond Butter and Berries. Just 3 simple ingredients, this is an easy recipe for you to whip up any day of the... - 121.852
Banana & Choc Hazelnut Spread Panini
Children are really fussy about their food. Now, you can give them tasty yet healthy snack after they come from school. Watch this video and learn to make banana and hazelnut-chocolate spread Panini. - 112.599
Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich
1. Spread peanut butter on one bread slice and jelly on the other.
2. Stick both the breads together.
3. Grease the grill with butter and grill the sandwich until golden.
4. Serve it with milk or juice. - 110.815
Indian Paneer Sandwich
This tasty and crispy sandwich is so easy to make that anyone can make it. It’s yummy and ready to gobble up in few minutes. This can be done for a quick breakfast and anytime snack. It contains both proteins and carbohydrates too. Its really quick and... - 110.644
If you are a sandwich lover, then here is another one to add to your list! Victoria Paikin makes an Italian-style Sandwich. Let’s say it’s a kind of healthy Panini Sandwich or a kind of ''croque monsieur''
The bread being whole wheat does not mean it's... - 105.591
1. In a pan, heat 1 tbsp oil, add cumin seeds and sauté paneer and onion.
2. Then add potato, tomato and saute for about 5 minutes.
3. Add curry powder and salt and mix well.
4. Take a bread slice, apply butter and spread the filling.
5. Close with... - 103.713
Classic Banana Sandwich
Many of you, might have no idea, how to prepare the fastest banana sandwich. Here is the recipe, which is going to serve the sandwich within few minutes. This can be ideal for breakfast or packing school lunch for your kids. Why don't you give it a try after... - 94.7056
Cucumber And Cream Cheese Sandwiches
A classic sandwich that appeals to both the young and the old. It combines the crunch of the cucumber with the smooth taste of the cream cheese and is a winner all the way. Easy to make it can also do well on party platters served bite sized. - 90.1001
Mock Peanut Butter Sandwich - Part 2 : Assembling
Now since you are all set with your mock bread prepared with the protein powder, watch the chef assemble the sandwich in this video. That’s not all, you also get to know the calorie count of this dish. - 86.4426
Sandwich Toast Making Made Easier
If you have some potato bhaji leftover, don’t discard it. Watch this video to learn what to do with it. This delicious crispy toasted sandwich is a popular favorite for breakfast, for kids’ school lunch boxes or for a cold and lazy day snack. Serve it... - 67.1301
Egg-less Banana Sandwich Cake
This banana sandwich cake is the ultimate dessert, anytime, anywhere. Sample this delicious bite flavored with a dash of lemon juice and vanilla. - 51.7105
Spaghetti With Mushroom Sauce
Prepare spaghetti as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except spaghetti and Parmesan cheese.
Microwave at High for 10 to 17 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender and flavors... - 50.5803
Vegetable Bordered Pasta Bake
Break pasta into 1-inch pieces.
Cook pasta according to package directions, then drain.
In a covered saucepan, cook broccoli, onion, green or sweet red pepper, and garlic in a small amount of water about 10 minutes or till broccoli is crisp-tender;... - 50.402
Orange Sticky Rolls
In a medium saucepan stir together 1/2 cup sugar, corn syrup, orange peel, orange juice, and 1 tablespoon margarine.
Bring just to boiling, stirring constantly.
Spray an 8x8x2-inch or a 9x9x2-inch baking pan with nonstick coating.
Pour in orange mixture and... - 50.3932
Tuna And Pasta
Prepare spaghetti as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
Drain and place in medium mixing bowl.
In 2-quart casserole, combine margarine and almonds.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until almonds just begin to brown, stirring... - 50.3757
Brussels Sprouts And Herb Cheese Sauce
In 1-quart casserole, combine Brussels sprouts and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once or twice.
Let stand, covered, while preparing sauce.
In 4-cup measure, combine flour, chervil, onion powder,... - 50.3363
1) Wash the cucumber and squash. Cut them into half lengthwise. Slice them thinly.
2) Mix the cucumber with squash and other seven ingredients.
3) Toss them well.
4) Keep the lettuce leaf in each bread half and put the sandwich... - 49.8638
Prepare spaghetti as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
In 2-quart casserole, combine butter, mushrooms and onion.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender, stirring once.
Stir in flour, sherry, salt and... - 49.5044
Harmony Hero A Vegetarian Hoagie
1. Cut the pita bread into half so that you get two pita pockets.
2. Line each pita pocket with lettuce.
3. Over the lettuce, layer 1 ½ slices of cheese in each pocket
4. Arrange tomato and cucumber and avocado slices over the cheese.
5. Then stuff... - 48.95
1) Into a frying pan, pour in the oil and saute the onion and garlic till soft
2) Using a fork, or into a blender, mash the garbanzo beans and potato till broken down
3) Add to it the sauteed garlic and onion
4) Tip in the sesame butter, lemon juice,... - 48.139
Rolled Garden Sandwiches
In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, yogurt cheese, herbs, scallions, and garlic powder.
Spread 2 tablespoons of the mixture on 1 lavash, covering the entire area.
On the end closest to you, place a third of the turkey in a thin layer and top... - 47.9049
1) In a very large bowl, place the lentils and onion along with the boiling water to cover up to three quarters.
2) On high power, cook covered for 10 to 15 minutes, or until soft. Stir in between, as required.
3) Into the lentils, add the chopped... - 47.8559
Grilled Deviled-cheese Sandwiches
1) Preheat sandwich grill or electric skillet as directed by manufacturer.
2) Place a slice of cheese on each of 4 bread slices.
3) Spread each with 2 teaspoons pickle relish.
4) Then add remaining cheese slices and bread.
5) In small... - 47.8221
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the in ingredients and toss lightly to mix.
3. Spread the mixture on a baking sheet.
4. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and toast for 15 minutes,... - 47.7038
1.In a pan heat oil, and fry onion and garlic in it for 5 minutes.
2.Once done, put chili powder, dry mustard, bay leaves, marjoram, tomatoes with puree, vinegar and celery.
3.Let the ingredients cook, keep stirring in between.
4.Once a thick mixture... - 47.6
Almond N' Apricot Stuffed Pitas
1) In a small bowl, place the apricots and water.
2) On high power, cook covered for 5 minutes, or until soft.
3) Drain well and let cool slightly.
4) Once cool enough to handle, chop them fine.
5) In a medium sized bowl, combine the onion and... - 47.5116
Grilled Vegetable Sandwiches With Romesco Sauce
1. Prepare the broiler or grill
2. Slice the eggplant and zucchini along the length into four 0.5" slices and reserve the remainder.
3. Evenly coat eggplant, zucchini, onions and bell pepper on both sides with cooking spray, place them... - 47.292
Crunchy Cheese Sandwiches
1. Take a mixer bowl and keep knife blade in place.
2. Place tomato and onion in the bowl.
3. Pulse for chopping onion and tomato coarsely.
4. Take a large mixing bowl.
5. Transfer chopped contents into it.
6. In the mixer bowl, place disc in such a... - 46.7892
This three layer vegetable sandwich recipe is made from fresh vegetables and served on wholesome multigrain bread with cream cheese. This quick vegetarian sandwich recipe can be served cold or slightly warm and makes a great meal or evening snack. - 46.7839
In 5-quart casserole, combine popcorn and peanuts.
In 2-quart measure or casserole, combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is boiling,... - 46.6848
Place butter in 10-inch square casserole.
Microwave at High for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts.
Blend in olive oil.
Stir in parsley, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
Add shrimp, stirring to coat with butter mixture.
Reduce power to... - 46.6624
1) In a bowl, add cauliflower and mash well by adding mayonnaise, mustard and sea salt.
2) Combine celery or water chestnuts into this paste.
3) Take two bread slices and butter only on one side for each.
4) Spread the cauliflower... - 46.357
Salmon And Parsley Buttered Potatoes
In 1-cup measure, blend all butter sauce ingredients.
In 10-inch square casserole, combine potatoes and onion.
Pour half of butter sauce over potatoes and onion.
Set remaining sauce aside.
Microwave vegetables at High for 7 to 8 minutes, or... - 46.2835
In 3-quart casserole, combine popcorn and peanuts.
In 2-quart measure or casserole, combine molasses, brown sugar, butter, vinegar and salt.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is... - 46.1279
Camembert And Herb Millefeuilles
1) Preheat the oven and prepare baking sheet.
2) Roll out puff pastry as thin as you can and cut out 4 sheets, 8'' x 4'' in size and transfer the pastry to the baking sheet. ... - 45.7266
Vegetarian Hye Rollers
Place chopped cucumber in colander in sink and sprinkle lightly with salt.
Let drain for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare dressing and vegetables.
To Make Dressing: In a small bowl, stir together tahini, 3 tablespoons water, lemon juice, garlic, and salt to... - 45.1579
Egg Salad Sandwich Supreme
1. Place eggs in a saucepan and cover them with cold water. Over medium heat bring the water to a boil.
Immediately reduce heat and let water simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Plunge hard-cooked eggs into cold water. When they have cooled, shell them and discard the... - 45.1042
Chocolate Cereal Sandwiches
1) Take a 13x9-inch pan and grease it well..
2) In small saucepan, combine all filling ingredients except vanilla;
3) Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
4) Add vanilla and keep it aside.
5) In large saucepan, combine... - 44.9587
Guacamole Cheese Sandwich
1) Mix together guacamole ingredients.
2) Warm the pita bread.
3) Fill each half with tomato, cheese and guacamole.
4) Top with alfalfa sprouts.
5) Serve immediately with your choice of sauce or dip. - 44.6347
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor, mix together butter and cheese.
3) Add in onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, dill weed and sauce.
4) Cut crusts from bread.
5) Smear 3 slices of bread with cheese mixture.
6)... - 43.9824
Vegetarian Chickpea Pitas
1) In a small mixing bowl, add the dill, tahini, sour cream, and half-and-half. Mix well.
2) Keep stirring until the mix is smooth and creamy.
3) To this, add chickpeas and feta cheese. Mix well.
4) Now, with a knife, cut each pita into half crosswise.... - 43.8806
Aubergine And Mozzarella Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper to taste.
2) Thinly slice the aubergine into rounds, then brush with the lemon juice mixture and grill over medium hot coals for 2-3 minutes until they are golden beneath.
3) Turn over half... - 43.4554
Whole-grain Veggie Sandwiches
1. Place cottage cheese and yogurt in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Combine cottage cheese-yogurt mixture, carrot, green pepper, celery, and scallion.
3. Combine mustard with horseradish. Cut rolls in half lengthwise. Spread... - 42.7642
Hot Tuna Sprout Wiches
Place muffins toasted side up on paper towel-lined plate.
Top each with onion slice.
In small mixing bowl, combine tuna, alfalfa sprouts, mayonnaise, sunflower nuts, mustard and celery seed.
Spread one-fourth of the tuna mixture on each muffin... - 42.3894
Peanut Cheese Crunch Stack Sandwich
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Mix peanuts, salad dressing, pickle relish, seasonings and Worcestershire to blend well.
3. Spread this mixture on 6 toast rounds, top with cheese spread slice and bake for 10 minutes or till... - 42.1614
Pecan Stuffed Pheasant
In small glass bowl, combine celery and butter, heat at high1 to 2 minutes; stir in bread crumbs, pecans, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Stuff pheasant with pecan mixture; with string, tie wings and legs to body of pheasant.
Arrange pheasant breast-side up, in... - 41.9456
Charlotte Des Pommes
Brush bread slices generously with butter and cut bread into strips.
Use some to line a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cook apples in a small amount of water until tender; drain and mash slightly.
Mix in sugar and spices; use to fill lined casserole.
Sprinkle with... - 41.5757
Apple And Lime Rosti
Cook the potatoes in their skins until only just starting to soften — they must not be cooked through.
Cool, peel, then grate coarsely into a bowl.
Coarsely grate in the apples and immediately pour in the lime juice.
Add the finely grated rind of just 1... - 41.4659
New York Goodwich
1) To prepare the vegetables, cut broccoli florets lengthwise keeping the upper portion of stalk. Also, bring out tiny florets from cauliflower.
2) In a vegetable steamer, add broccoli and cauliflower. Cover the steamer with a lid and... - 41.3744
1. Preheat oven to hot (425° F.).
2. Saute the onions, covered, in butter until tender. Cool.
3. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Chop in the shortening until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
4. Add the parsley and milk and stir until... - 41.1083
Garden Cottage Cheese Sandwiches
1. Using a fork, mash cottage cheese and add vegetables and caraway; mix well.
2. Refrigerate the mixture until chill.
3. Apply butter over bread and place lettuce on top.
4. Top with 1/3 cup cheese mixture.
5. Serve Garden... - 41.038
Fruit Nut Sandwiches
1) Remove crusts from bread slices.
2) Mix together prunes, nut meats, mayonnaise, or salad dressing, lemon juice, and salt and then chill the mixture in fresh-food compartment of refrigerator.
3) Apply butter or margarine over the bread... - 40.8556
Party Blue Cheese Spread
In small glass bowl, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over water.
Heat at high2 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until gelatin is dissolved; stir twice.
Add lemon juice; cool slightly.
In medium bowl, blend cream cheese and milk until smooth; stir in blue cheese, sour cream,... - 40.0685
Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
Remove mushroom stems and finely chop 1 cup; reserve.
In medium glass bowl, combine bacon and onion.
Heat at high3 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until bacon is crisp; stir once.
Stir in reserved mushroom stems, bread crumbs, cheese and pepper.
Stuff mushroom... - 39.5605
100% Whole Wheat Bread
1. Scald the milk and place in a deep bowl with the molasses, shortening and salt. Cool to lukewarm.
2. Meanwhile, soften the yeast in one-half cup of the water. Add the remaining water to the milk mixture and, when it is lukewarm, stir in the yeast.
3. Sift... - 39.0797
Grilled Cheese Peanut Butter Sandwich
1. Preheat a broiler.
2. Apply margarine or butter to all the bread slices. Spread 2 tbsp pimiento cream cheese on 4 of the bread slices and top with another slice of bread. Spread 2 tbsp peanut butter on the second bread slice, cover... - 39.0361
Swiss And Mushroom Sandwich
1) In a small skillet,stir in butter until melted over moderate heat and add mushrooms and onion.
2) Fry quickly until soft by turning frequently and till all liquid has reduced for about 3-5 minutes.
3) Toast the bread.
4) Top each slice with tomato,... - 38.969
1. Combine beans, garlic, chiles or green pepper, onion, mustard, vinegar, parsley, and cayenne pepper in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth.
2. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Cut rolls in half lengthwise and spread bean mixture on one half of... - 38.7881
Apricots Filled With Smoked Trout
Wash the apricots and halve them through the seam.
Remove the stones.
In a mixing bowl carefully toss together the flaked trout, cucumber dice, chopped onion, dill, lemon juice and olive oil, and season.
Pile a spoonful of the salad on each apricot half and... - 38.6649
1. Retaining 12 slices of cucumber for decoration, in a container place the remaining cucumber slices and add the salt, pepper and lemon juice.
2. Roll the cucumber in the seasoning so that each slice is coated.
3. Spread the bread evenly... - 38.644
Weight Watchers' Mix Ups
1 In a cup,drain the syrup from the peaches.
2 Measure out 1 tablespoonful and blend into the cottage cheese and parsley in a small bowl.
3 Spread the bread with salad dressing, then spread each of the 6 slices with about 1/3 cup cheese mixture.
4 Top... - 38.1106
Roasted Winter Veg With Chevre And Sesame Seeds
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Peel the squash, remove the seeds and cut the flesh into 3cm chunks. Peel and cut the celeriac into equal-sized chunks. Put the squash, celeriac, onions and parsnips into a bowl, pour over the oil, then season well. Tip... - 37.6989
Liverwurst Pate On Toast
Place liverwurst and cream cheese in 1-quart bowl.
MICROWAVE 1 to 2 MINUTES on '5', or until softened.
Mix together with a fork until well combined.
Mix in sour cream, salt and pepper.
Mound pate on Melba toast.
Place 8 at a time on paper towel-lined... - 37.6076
Open Face Strawberry Cheese Sandwiches
1.Take a medium mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, and strawberry spread.
2.Spread half of the the cream mixture on the bread slices.
3.Cut the slices diagonally to make 4 triangles.
4. Take a serving platter and arrange the slice on... - 36.8845
Pan Seared Red Snapper With Olive Crust
In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, oregano, olives, Parmesan, and pepper.
Firmly press the fillets into the mixture to create a uniform coating on both sides.
Coat the top of the fillets with no-stick spray.
Coat a large cast-iron skillet with... - 36.7792
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Fry the onion, garlic and celery for a few mins until soft, but not browned. Add the mushrooms and chillies, cook for a min more, add the tomato puree, then cook for 2-3 mins.
2. When the mushrooms are soft,... - 36.3777
Toasted Sandwiches With Vegetable Samosa Filling
Heat extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion and garlic mix in the spices and fry until soft. Add the vegetables, seasoning and stir well until coated. Add the stock, cover and simmer for 30 minutes until cooked. Visit... - 36.1699
Peanut Apple Butter Sandwich
1. Taking a mixing bowl and blend the cream cheese, raisins and peanut butter together.
2. Take a slice of bread and spread the mixture of peanut butter on it.
3. Place the apple butter on top and cover with the other slice of bread.
4.... - 35.9049
Sesame Cheese Wafers
Blend cheese, butter, flour and pepper sauce until smooth.
On lightly floured board, roll mixture into two logs (6 in.ea.); roll in sesame seeds.
Wrap in wax paper and chill until firm.
Cut each cheese log into 1/4 -inch slices.
On paper plate, arrange 12 in... - 35.7607
Toast the bread.
Meanwhile mix the watercress, carrot, lemon juice and olive oil together.
Spread the houmous over each slice of toast.
Top 1 slice with the watercress and carrot salad, sandwich with another slice of toast and top with the tomato.
Lay the... - 35.5528
Molasses Popcorn With Peanuts
Mix sugar, molasses, water, vinegar, and salt; cook until syrup becomes brittle when a little is tried in cold water (270° F.on a candy thermometer).
Add margarine and baking soda.
Stir well and pour gradually over popped corn and peanuts, tossing until cool. - 35.4018
Barbecued Onions For Goodwich
1) In a small skillet, add oil to heat up.
2) Add onion and sauté to make the onions translucent.
3) Pour in barbecue sauce and keep on sautéing by frequent stirring to make the onions completely wilted.
4) Heat up a dry skillet and place... - 35.3286
Ethekka Appam Banana Fritters
1. Cut each banana into 3 pieces, lengthwise.
2. Make a thick batter with both the flours and 1/2 cup water. Add sugar and bicarbonate of soda.
3. Dip the banana slices in the batter and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
4. Drain off the excess oil and... - 35.3273
1. In a skillet heat the butter, add the onion and saute until golden. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring, three to four minutes.
2. Stir in the seasonings and flour. Cook five minutes, then remove from the heat. Stir in the sour cream and heat gently. Do... - 35.3098
Avocado Pineapple Tea Sandwiches
1. Prepare a mixture of mashed avocado, pineapple, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
2. Take a cardboard and shape into a leaf. Using two bread slices, shape two leaves. Spread avocado mixture on the bread slices and using blunt toothpick, demark the leaf... - 34.7654
1. Line jelly-roll pan with damp paper towels.
2. In small bowl, combine cream cheese, green onions, parsley, radishes, salt, and pepper until well blended. For each stack, gently spread cream cheese mixture on 2 slices whole-wheat bread and 2 slices white... - 34.736
Cucumber And Tiny Sprout Tea Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, mix the butter and watercress together.
2) On each bread slice, spread 1 teaspoon of butter on one side.
3) Place about 4 cucumber slices on the buttered side of 8 bread slices.
4) Spread about 1 tablespoon alfalfa sprouts over the... - 34.6829
1. Combine zucchini, broccoli, mushrooms, tomato, green pepper, corn, cumin, and cheese.
2. Stuff vegetable mixture into the 4 pita bread pockets. - 34.1658
Stuffed Pita Sandwich
GETTING READY 1) Wash and dry the lettuce and spinach leaves. 2) Squeeze off juice from fresh lemon. 3)... - 34.0116
Swiss And Spinach Sandwich
1) Apply butter one slice of bread.
2) Top with cheese, spinach leaves, tomato slices and sprouts.
3) Close on top with remaining slice of bread.
4) Serve with your choice of dip or sauce else with soup or salad. - 33.8953
Cornish Hens With Peach Sauce
In 2-quart oblong casserole dish, arrange hen so that wings are in center of dish, Brush with browning sauce and season with paprika and pepper. - 33.8669
Grilled Peanut Butter And Banana
Spread peanut butter over one side of 4 slices bread; slice bananas and arrange on top.
Top with remaining bread; spread top slices with margarine.
Place sandwiches, margarine sides down, in skillet.
Spread top slices with margarine.
Cook uncovered over... - 33.8659
Pita Pinto Sandwich
1.Take the pita bread and spread beans on it.
2.Add tomato, cheese and avocado to it.
3.Broil if desired or serve as it is.
4.Serve in a plate. - 33.825
Hot Savory Sandwich
1) Smear one side of each bread slice with the butter and mustard.
2) On microwavable plate, arrange one slice, buttered side up, topped with cheese and tomato.
3) Place the other bread slice over the tomatoes, buttered side down.
4) Cook uncovered for... - 33.4152
Super Quick Bean Sandwich
1. Mash the beans slightly and spread on the bread or bagel half.
2. Top each open-faced sandwich with 1/2 tablespoon cottage cheese.
Sprinkle with paprika.
3.Place the bean sandwiches under the broiler until they are warm and slightly... - 33.3141
1. In a pan melt margarine and combine with sugar, applesauce, cinnamon and nutmeg.
2. On each bread slice, spread some of the mixture and toast in the oven or under the broiler.
3. Serve crisp with desired garnish or with favorite beverage. - 33.2643
1. Place the margarine and sugar in a bowl.
2. Sieve the flour into the fat and sugar.
3. Beat all together until soft and creamy with a wooden spoon - about 2 minutes.
4. Spread mixture into a Swiss roll tin. Mark in lines across surface using the back of a... - 32.9723
Cottage Cheese Sandwich Spread
1) In a bowl, beat cottage cheese until smooth with a hand blender.
2) Add celery, carrot, onion and dill-weed and mix well until blended.
3) Use cottage cheese sandwich spread for making after school or breakfast sandwiches. - 32.8704
1) Melt butter and press bread slices to soak thoroughly.
2) Cut pieces into four triangles and put in baking tray.
3) Sprinkle poppy or sesame seeds on top.
4) Bake at 300° for 30 minutes till light brown.
5) Cool and keep aside.
6) Place... - 32.7299
Cinnamon Raisin Spread
In a small bowl stir together cheese, raisins, sugar, and cinnamon.
Stir in enough milk to make spreadable (about 2 teaspoons).
Cover and refrigerate to store. - 32.6783
Cream Cheese Raisin Sandwich Filling
1. Take a bowl, add raisins, add water enough to cover the raisins and allow to soak for half an hour. Discard the liquid.
2. Blend milk and cream cheese to a soft mixture. Stir in raisins and mix thoroughly.
3. Spread between bread or toast... - 32.4786
Place cheese on bottom half of roll and place under broiler until cheese melts.
Top with sauteed mushroom and onion, lettuce, tomato slices, pickles, and raw onion.
Replace top of roll; slice into individual servings. (May broil top part of roll in aluminum... - 32.0666
Everyday Vegetarian Sandwich Recipes By Category
Everyday Vegetarian Sandwich Dish: