- » Everyday Vegetable Sandwich
Everyday Vegetable Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday vegetable sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday vegetable sandwich recipes.
Vegetable Sooji Sandwich
Have you been looking for a flavorful and easy to prepare snack recipe? This video might just come handy. Watch the chef share her personal recipe to prepare this innovative snack. This recipe is sure to fetch you a lot of appreciation. - 133.083
Raw Food Sloppy Joe
Prepare a raw food version of a Sloppy Joe using organic BBQ sauce, veggies and soaked nuts. This is a raw, living, vegan, vegetarian Sloppy Joe that is fast, easy and oh so good! - 102.739
Vegetable Sandwich And Citrus Drink
Looking for some delicious ideas for quick snack? Watch this video, you can learn making vegetable sandwich and a cool citrus drink. - 97.573
Spiced Up Egg Salad Wrap
Spiced Up Egg Salad Wrap is an easy to make and yummy breakfast recipe. Chef Nikko develops the dish very tastefully by using wraps instead of bread of baguette. A little spice to the eggs is what is innovative. Most of us eat eggs for breakfast, so this... - 89.7104
Mojito Salad Or Sandwich
This "mojito taste" chicken salad or sandwich is simply a taste-thriller. It also would be fun in a wrap! - 53.0539
Vegetable Bordered Pasta Bake
Break pasta into 1-inch pieces.
Cook pasta according to package directions, then drain.
In a covered saucepan, cook broccoli, onion, green or sweet red pepper, and garlic in a small amount of water about 10 minutes or till broccoli is crisp-tender;... - 49.7723
Stir Fried Pork And Vegetable Buns
In mixing bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar, ginger, sherry and soy sauce.
Stir in pork; marinate while cooking vegetables.
In large skillet or wok, heat half the oil until it sizzles.
Cook onion just until tender.
Add mushrooms, peppers, celery and broccoli;... - 48.0834
Pork Chop Vegetable Skillet
Spray a large skillet with nonstick coating.
Brown chops on both sides in the skillet for 15 minutes.
Remove chops, then drain off fat.
Place potatoes in skillet and top with meat.
Combine tomatoes, onion, celery, parsley, bouillon granules, and sage, then... - 47.9176
Grilled Vegetable Sandwiches With Romesco Sauce
1. Prepare the broiler or grill
2. Slice the eggplant and zucchini along the length into four 0.5" slices and reserve the remainder.
3. Evenly coat eggplant, zucchini, onions and bell pepper on both sides with cooking spray, place them... - 47.7755
Vegetarian Hye Rollers
Place chopped cucumber in colander in sink and sprinkle lightly with salt.
Let drain for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare dressing and vegetables.
To Make Dressing: In a small bowl, stir together tahini, 3 tablespoons water, lemon juice, garlic, and salt to... - 47.4942
1) In a bowl, add cauliflower and mash well by adding mayonnaise, mustard and sea salt.
2) Combine celery or water chestnuts into this paste.
3) Take two bread slices and butter only on one side for each.
4) Spread the cauliflower... - 47.3569
Alpine Olive Sandwich
This Alpine Olive Sandwich is simply irresistible ! I love this cheese stuffed sandwich garnished with olive slices for my lunch. Just try out and let me know if you like this Alpine Olive Sandwich. - 46.7361
Fried Green Tomato Sandwiches
In 12 inch skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until browned.
Remove bacon to paper towels to drain.
Meanwhile, in pie plate, beat egg white and salt.
In another pie plate or on waxed paper, combine cornmeal and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Dip tomato slices in egg... - 46.5627
Heat the griddle pan and griddle the aubergine, courgettes and red onion for about 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
Leave to cool.
Cut the focaccia in half lengthways and place it on the griddle to toast lightly.
Rub the cut garlic edges all over the toasted... - 45.8187
Egg Salad Sandwich Supreme
1. Place eggs in a saucepan and cover them with cold water. Over medium heat bring the water to a boil.
Immediately reduce heat and let water simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Plunge hard-cooked eggs into cold water. When they have cooled, shell them and discard the... - 45.6667
Grilled Garden Vegetable Sandwiches
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 Arrange zucchini, onion, red pepper, mushrooms and eggplant in layers in the grill.
3 Drizzle with oil and sprinkle some garlic, pepper and salt over the vegetables.
4 ... - 45.39
This three layer vegetable sandwich recipe is made from fresh vegetables and served on wholesome multigrain bread with cream cheese. This quick vegetarian sandwich recipe can be served cold or slightly warm and makes a great meal or evening snack. - 45.2173
Cheese And Vegetable Rarebit
1) In a large ovenproof bowl, combine the cheese, onion, carrot, bran, eggs, mustard and milk. Mix gently.
2) Add salt and pepper to taste.
3) On high power, cook for 2 minutes, or until the mixture thickens. Beat the mix every 30 seconds.
4) Onto the... - 44.5628
Tuna Steak And Vegetable Sandwiches
Combine 3/4 cup oil and next 3 ingredients in small bowl.
Arrange eggplant slices, zucchini and bell pepper on broiler pan.
Brush on both sides with oil mixture.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Broil until brown, watching closely, about 2... - 41.8628
New York Goodwich
1) To prepare the vegetables, cut broccoli florets lengthwise keeping the upper portion of stalk. Also, bring out tiny florets from cauliflower.
2) In a vegetable steamer, add broccoli and cauliflower. Cover the steamer with a lid and... - 41.6499
Canadian Mushroom Sandwiches
These Canadian Mushroom Sandwiches taste heavenly. Try these irresistibly seasoned and stuffed toasted kaiser rolls for your next meal. Tell me if you like these Canadian Mushroom Sandwiches. - 41.2573
Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches
These Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches are a desire ! These bread sandwiches with an abundance of vegetables and cheese are a delightful treat. Try these Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches and let me know if you like them. - 41.2506
1. In a large bowl, combine 2 cups flour and salt. Rub butter into flour with fingers until it resembles fine cornmeal. Make a well in center.
2. In a small bowl, beat egg and water together with a fork to blend. Pour mixture into well and incorporate flour... - 41.1405
Crusty Sandwich Homemadestyle
1) Divide the bread lengthwise being careful not to cut quite through.
2) Apply soft butter generously on one side of the bread and with French dressing on other side.
3) Top with other ingredients starting with mustard and... - 40.5281
Caesar Salad Wrap
The traditional Caesar salad now in a new and exciting role- the Caesar salad wraps. This combination of yummy ingredients all in a wrap is an absolute mouth-watering delight. Enjoy a delicious meal and chill out on your holiday. - 39.1939
Ham And Swiss Rolls
My wife likes this Ham and Swiss Rolls recipe. This Ham and Swiss Rolls recipe is simple and easy.Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Ham and Swiss Rolls to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights... - 38.7017
Egg Salad Sandwich
My sister likes this easy and quick egg salad sandwich recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this sandwich .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this... - 37.5906
Vegetable Frittata Wedges
1. Drizzle oil over the base of a 23 cm/9 in quiche dish, then spread with onions and top with potato slices. Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas 4 for 30 minutes or until potato is tender.
2. Arrange asparagus spears and red pepper... - 36.3615
Toasted Sandwiches With Vegetable Samosa Filling
Heat extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion and garlic mix in the spices and fry until soft. Add the vegetables, seasoning and stir well until coated. Add the stock, cover and simmer for 30 minutes until cooked. Visit... - 36.1604
Barbecued Onions For Goodwich
1) In a small skillet, add oil to heat up.
2) Add onion and sauté to make the onions translucent.
3) Pour in barbecue sauce and keep on sautéing by frequent stirring to make the onions completely wilted.
4) Heat up a dry skillet and place... - 35.2111
1. Combine zucchini, broccoli, mushrooms, tomato, green pepper, corn, cumin, and cheese.
2. Stuff vegetable mixture into the 4 pita bread pockets. - 33.7205
Sizzling Vegetable Sandwiches
1 Brush eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, sweet pepper, and onion with some of the olive oil. Place onion slices on a long metal skewer. Grill onions on rack of uncovered grill directly over medium coals for
5 minutes. Arrange remaining vegetables on grill... - 33.4614
This recipe for Onion Sandwiches brings in a a veggie twist for the all time favorite fast food. Very easy to prepare, this Onion Sandiwch can well be served as a scrumptious meal or a light snack! Give it a try and you'll love it! - 32.1198
The Properly Combined Sandwich
1) In your bread sandwich, add several thick slices of avocado, tomato, and cucumber, alone or in any combination, along with preferred condiments.
2) Place a handful of alfalfa or red clover sprouts and/or lettuce on top of the sandwich. - 31.4325
Toasted Baked Bean And Vegetable Salad Sandwiches
Allow 3 slices of toasted bread for each sandwich.
On the first slice, buttered, place a layer of hot baked beans, and sprinkle with grated cheese.
On this, place another slice of toast, and cover with shredded cabbage and thin slices of tomato.
Sprinkle with... - 31.1835
cut the edges of bread and keep aside
spread egg mayonnaise on one slice of bread
add carrot,cheese and put another slice of bread
now keep inside the sandwich maker and allow it to become brown colour both side and serve with tomato sauce. - 30.8009
Sandwich Peppers. Lightly fried cubanela peppers.
You can use them on most sandwiches, with cold cuts and tomatoes. Great with feta cheese and calamata olives. Can be served with pita chips and humus, great with grilled chicken, or just by them self. Use... - 30.7125
Bacon Sandwich is delicious family favorite breakfast. - 30.5898
Low Calorie Vegetable Sandwich
Sandwich is a great filling dish that offers lot of energy and can be made with low-calorie ingredients. This super fast sandwich is made with vegetables such as cabbage, carrot, red bell pepper, tomatoes, and zucchini. It is comfortable to make and much... - 0